Want to see the future? How the end of old world order plays out.

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
JuneBug12000
captain of 1,000

Want to see the future? How the end of old world order plays out.

Post by JuneBug12000 »

Excellent summary of where we are and where we are going. I don't agree with all the says, but near the end he says something like "as for the demography, that is just math."

That has been my point for over a decade. You can't make adults, only babies, and you just have to work with what you have got. This doesn't just affect economics, but policy as well. The framework is in place and being expanded for euthanizing the elderly. He doesn't even touch on that.

Some things are set in stone. They are irreversible at this point. China is done for a long time. It doesn't have the demographics or natural resources to do anything but shrivel up at this point. In the video he says their population decline started a decade ago, by 2030 there will be more retirees than workers, by 2050 they are down to less than 650 million people.

Where he misses with his predictions is that he doesn't seem to realize how bad it is going to get.

He makes the argument that Millennials will have to save the west by having a lot of babies because the Zoomers won't. That is a hope that is ill founded, and he seems to somewhat realize that, but glosses over it a bit because if the Millennials don't, this is a bleaker picture than one wants to consider for humanity.

This is confirmation that demographics are one of the two most important factors for the near future of humanity and right now that isn't going well.

This is not just about your grandkids world, he confirms this is happening now and this mostly bear it's bitter fruit in the next decade.

He predicts America's population decline begins the end of this year. If he isn't right, it is because it already happened, as I share in other threads.

He says 2019 is the best it's ever been or will be in our lifetimes. He relates this to the fact that the average Boomer was 63, so skills still in the market place, money still in the market and still consuming. He doesn't even mention the big "C," and rightly so, this is all about demographics. The scam of the last few years was about using demographics to political advantage, and it mostly worked.

I highly recommend watching the video, my summary is like taking a single bite of a feast.

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Want to see the future? How the end of old world order plays out.

Post by Cruiserdude »

JuneBug12000 wrote: September 30th, 2022, 4:23 pm
Excellent summary of where we are and where we are going. I don't agree with all the says, but near the end he says something like "as for the demography, that is just math."

That has been my point for over a decade. You can't make adults, only babies, and you just have to work with what you have got. This doesn't just affect economics, but policy as well. The framework is in place and being expanded for euthanizing the elderly. He doesn't even touch on that.

Some things are set in stone. They are irreversible at this point. China is done for a long time. It doesn't have the demographics or natural resources to do anything but shrivel up at this point. In the video he says their population decline started a decade ago, by 2030 there will be more retirees than workers, by 2050 they are down to less than 650 million people.

Where he misses with his predictions is that he doesn't seem to realize how bad it is going to get.

He makes the argument that Millennials will have to save the west by having a lot of babies because the Zoomers won't. That is a hope that is ill founded, and he seems to somewhat realize that, but glosses over it a bit because if the Millennials don't, this is a bleaker picture than one wants to consider for humanity.

This is confirmation that demographics are one of the two most important factors for the near future of humanity and right now that isn't going well.

This is not just about your grandkids world, he confirms this is happening now and this mostly bear it's bitter fruit in the next decade.

He predicts America's population decline begins the end of this year. If he isn't right, it is because it already happened, as I share in other threads.

He says 2019 is the best it's ever been or will be in our lifetimes. He relates this to the fact that the average Boomer was 63, so skills still in the market place, money still in the market and still consuming. He doesn't even mention the big "C," and rightly so, this is all about demographics. The scam of the last few years was about using demographics to political advantage, and it mostly worked.

I highly recommend watching the video, my summary is like taking a single bite of a feast.
I'm 15 minutes in and 😳😳😳he is awfully convincing

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by BroJones »

So it seems that they want to reduce the number of elderly people, to cull the human herd.... Right?

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

BroJones wrote: September 30th, 2022, 6:43 pm So it seems that they want to reduce the number of elderly people, to cull the human herd.... Right?
Useless eaters.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

But they only get to kill the dumb ones. The smart ones never took the jab.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by endlessQuestions »

Demographics are destiny, as we used to joke, before we realized the destiny we had created.

BuriedTartaria
Captain of Tartary

Post by BuriedTartaria »

Thanks for sharing. We are literally living through societal decline with full on collapse occurring most likely being where things are headed. Marriage rates are down, people feel priced out of marriage, divorce is a norm, infidelity is rampant. Without strong marriages, where will happy, successful babies come from? I wonder if God doesn't want a lot of babies being born into the world the way it is. I think God is working through a variety of channels to accomplish a better tomorrow. Sometimes pruning the vineyard (destruction) needs to happen to provide a better climate for growth

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by endlessQuestions »

BuriedTartaria wrote: October 1st, 2022, 12:27 pm

Thanks for sharing. We are literally living through societal decline with full on collapse occurring most likely being where things are headed. Marriage rates are down, people feel priced out of marriage, divorce is a norm, infidelity is rampant. Without strong marriages, where will happy, successful babies come from? I wonder if God doesn't want a lot of babies being born into the world the way it is. I think God is working through a variety of channels to accomplish a better tomorrow. Sometimes pruning the vineyard (destruction) needs to happen to provide a better climate for growth
If only I could remember the name of that document where the prophets tell us the consequences of EXACTLY what you describe in your post…

Proclamation something something… I’m sure it will come to me…

JuneBug12000
captain of 1,000

Post by JuneBug12000 »

endlessismyname wrote: October 1st, 2022, 12:29 pm
BuriedTartaria wrote: October 1st, 2022, 12:27 pm

If only I could remember the name of that document where the prophets tell us the consequences of EXACTLY what you describe in your post…

Proclamation something something… I’m sure it will come to me…
"Further, we warn that the disintegration of the family will bring upon individuals, communities, and nations the calamities foretold by ancient and modern prophets."

JuneBug12000
captain of 1,000

Post by JuneBug12000 »

My name is Michelle. I used that username on this board previously.

During my time on this board across many years I shared what the Lord taught to me about the future through revelations and using demographics. I also shared what He taught me about technology and it's ills related to the same. Many of those posts are gone. Some remain.

I urge all to ask the Lord what you personally need to know for the last days. It may not be the same as what I needed to know. Your circumstance, location and mission are unique to you, just as Lehi and Jeremiah were given different callings in the same place and time, but with different missions from God.

I begin to see people like Jordan Peterson and Elon Musk talk about population collapse. This thread was started from a recent video I found that discusses the same.

I have found and had shared with me videos from those who are also being taught by the Lord about what is planned for humanity using technology. We are all Adam and Eve in the Garden with the same choice again.

I was sorely disappointed in Elder Renlund's talk today. An evil spirit teaches a man not to pray.

2 Nephi 32

8 And now, my beloved brethren, I perceive that ye ponder still in your hearts; and it grieveth me that I must speak concerning this thing. For if ye would hearken unto the Spirit which teacheth a man to pray, ye would know that ye must pray; for the evil spirit teacheth not a man to pray, but teacheth him that he must not pray.

9 But behold, I say unto you that ye must pray always, and not faint; that ye must not perform any thing unto the Lord save in the first place ye shall pray unto the Father in the name of Christ, that he will consecrate thy performance unto thee, that thy performance may be for the welfare of thy soul.

I would recommend all study 2 Nephi 32 and Doctrine and Covenants 93 as well as the Sermon on the Mount to know God's will. I would recommend all pray unceasingly to God for truth believing that as a child of God He loves you and will speak to you.

I testify that I have heard the voice of God and received good fruit. I have been visited by angels and given direction and comfort. I know that God would not tell anyone or direct anyone to say that we must not pray.

Doctrine and Covenants 64

39 And liars and hypocrites shall be proved by them, and they who are not apostles and prophets shall be known.

Christ is our Mediator with the Father and not as a barrier or Accusor, but a facilitator and Advocate.

Praise be to God for His goodness and mercy. Thanks be to God for His Son and sacrifice

This is my testimony and witness.

In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

I asked several times on this forum why it appeared that Putin's leaders were being killed. Maybe false news but some may have been executed.

Putin has been holding UN sanctioned tribunals for war crimes in Donbask for a few weeks, at least now. Those found guilty of crimes have been executed.

August 25, 2022

By James Grundvig, American Media Periscope

In a full court press blitz, the U.S. State Department, the U.S. Embassy in Georgia, and the United Nations all came out this week against the Russian Federation holding war crimes tribunals in Mariupol.

What’s their beef? POW soldiers have long been prosecuted for war crimes in past conflicts.

In press statements, each organization or entity came out against such trials.

U.S. State Department press release:

“By planning to hold so-called ‘tribunals’ in Russia-controlled Mariupol against Ukraine’s brave defenders, the Kremlin is attempting to deflect responsibility for President Putin’s war of aggression and distract from the overwhelming evidence of the atrocities Russian forces have committed in Ukraine. [Emphasis ours]

“The planned show trials are illegitimate and a mockery of justice, and we strongly condemn them. All members of Ukraine’s armed forces, including domestic and foreign volunteers incorporated into the armed forces, are entitled to prisoner of war status if captured and must be afforded the treatment and protections commensurate with that status, according to the Geneva Conventions.”

Comment: The actual show trial and “mockery of justice” resides in the J6 Committee prosecuting U.S. citizens for minor infractions, such as trespassing and wandering off a museum tour in the Capitol Building on January 6, 2021.

U.S. Embassy in Georgia press release:

The U.S. Embassy in Georgia repeated the U.S. State Department’s press release, concluding with:

“We call on Moscow to comply with its obligations under international law. The United States will continue to firmly stand with the Ukrainian people as they defend their freedom.”

United Nations press release:

A spokesperson for the U.N. High Commissioner for Human Rights: Ravina Shamdasani:

“We are concerned by reports that the Russian Federation and affiliated armed groups in Donetsk are planning—possibly in the coming days—to try Ukrainian prisoners of war in what is being labeled an ‘international tribunal’ in Mariupol.

“While there are few details available, photos and video footage published in the media and on social media appear to show metal cages being built in Mariupol’s philharmonic hall, apparently to restrain prisoners of war during proceedings…”

Comment: In typical Moscow fashion, the “metal cages” serve the public with a cue to the type of criminals that will be prosecuted. Moscow often tried serial killers and pedophiles in cages placed inside the courtroom.

One question: Will Russia broadcast the tribunals for public consumption?

[Credit: WorldRepublic.com]
Blowback From the Russia Bear
The research and journalist team at American Media Periscope covered Russia’s incursion into Ukraine on February 24, 2022. Skewing the conflict via Big Media’s lies and propaganda and Big Tech’s censorship and down-ranking algorithms from day one, it should surprise no one how desperate the Biden regime, the U.S. Department of Defense, NATO, and the United Nations have become. They didn’t expect Russia to grind the Ukrainian forces to dust in a clear defeat before the midterm elections.

By propping up the so-called war with Western media, Biden-Pelosi-McConnell sending billions of dollars in arms deliveries, and on-the-ground U.S. and NATO command officers guiding the tactics, the Deep State actors are running out of chess moves. A half year in, they failed to lure Russia into a greater proxy war with Europe outside Ukraine’s borders.

Will Ukraine Biolabs be on Trial?
During the six-month conflict, two of three glaring crises emerged. First, the U.S. DoD lied about its role in sponsoring the Biolabs in Ukraine. Biden’s State Dept. took it a step further declaring no U.S. Biolabs existed in Ukraine.

Then, by the Defense Dept.’s admission, it went from zero Biolabs in March, to a dozen in April, to no more than 18 by May, to a maximum of 28 in June, to finally, the DoD admitting to 46 black site Biolabs in Ukraine run jointly by NATO and the U.S. military-industrial complex.

In a dense, long-winded response to the Biolabs uncovered in Ukraine, the U.S. DoD wrote these gems in a section titled, “Ukraine Has No Biological Weapons Program,” in the press release:

“Ukraine owns and operates its public health laboratories and associated infrastructure, and the United States is proud to collaborate, cooperate, and provide assistance in support of this infrastructure. These facilities operate just like other state or local public health and research laboratories around the world. Furthermore, all equipment and training provided by the United States is subject to U.S. export control processes, audits, and acquisition laws and regulations, which ensures transparency and compliance with domestic and international laws. [Emphasis ours]

“This assistance has directly and measurably improved Ukraine’s preparedness and response efforts to detect and report outbreaks, including COVID-19 response, and has helped protect its food supply in addition to many other benefits that accrued from this partnership.”

Comment: The admission by the DoD is startling. What it states in those two paragraphs is the U.S. DoD was involved in making the Covid bioweapon—both the virus and the vaccine platform—in concert with academic institutions, such as Harvard, UNC-Chapel Hill, and John Hopkins University; Anthony Fauci’s NIH/NIAID and the CDC; the World Health Organization, the Gates Foundation, and other NGOs; the World Health Organization, the U.N., and likely the Chinese Communist Party.

Bioclandestine blog further noted:

2. “Something to make sure not to overlook, the Russian/American cooperation aspect of this release. The U.S. DoD is speaking about their past coalitions with Russia to dispose of harmful weapons and working with Russian scientists with peaceful biological research. Read the passage below.

“‘Engagement of thousands of former Russian biological weapons scientists to conduct peaceful biological research projects for public health purposes, with the Russian government’s full approval. (These types of projects were very similar to biological research projects Russia is now criticizing in other former Soviet countries.)'”

Will Americans be on Trial?
What keeps the corrupt Western powers up at night goes far beyond Hunter Biden’s funding—millions of dollars from the U.S. DoD—of Metabiota and other NGOs by which the Biolabs were formed as offshore shell corps.

So, who are the POWs about to be paraded in the Mariupol tribunals? Will they include third and fourth-generation German Nazis from World War II? Will the tribunals include captured NATO officers, who were allegedly taken at the Azovstal steel plant in early May?

[Credit: Algora.com]
Two big names emerged in the same raid and hostage-taking, or surrender. First, British Lt. Colonel John Bailey according to several military sources. The bigger fish, however, is President Barrack Obama’s black ops military specialist in U.S. Admiral Eric T. Olson (ret.). Olson is a highly decorated Special Operations commander and a tactical nuclear weapons expert. One must wonder if he was in Ukraine to conduct reconnaissance on a nuclear war with Russia.

According to Wikipedia:

“Olson is a retired United States Navy admiral who last served as the eighth Commander, U.S. Special Operations Command (USSOCOM) from July 2, 2007, to August 8, 2011.”

Imagine if captured Admiral Eric Olson goes on trial at Mariupol. What would that do to the Deep State plans and operations? Even just a written or videotaped testimony from Olson is entered as evidence, it would be an earthquake of seismic propositions.

In either case, the Russian military lawyers could connect the dots on the grand scheme overarching scheme was to depopulate the world, enslave the rest of humanity, and cover up the West’s genocide crimes by funding the bioweapons program in Ukraine.

What if we learned that U.S. DoD, NATO, and the Biden regime planned to incite a nuclear war with Russia? Collateral damage to millions of innocent citizens be damned.

Will the Mariupol tribunals expose the corrupt Western leaders tied to the U.S. Biolabs in Ukraine?

Will it expose Ukraine as the global hub of the Cabal’s human slavery, child-sex trafficking, and money-laundering operations, linking those crimes with the Biden, Clinton, Romney, Pelosi, Bush, and other political leaders crime families?

If any of the above events come to pass, then it speaks volumes to why Western powers are desperate to extinguish the wildfire of truth before it spreads out in the open for public to consume.

POSTER'S NOTE: In 1946 the nruemberg provision siad that there would be no immunity even if was claimed.

two rules for trials

1. the international courts allow the defendants to be prosecuted in absentia
2. there would be extraterritorial prosecution . . . police or military, deputies could sent across borders to execute the criminal if found guilty. So that has been going on for a few . . . in Russia . . .

just like Trump did, Putin is going to push all of those international laws in the face of the despots and cram them right down their throats . . that would be mostly USA and NATO military

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

when the lawsuits on vaxes, military mandates, crimes against humanity, etc. started be directed at persons rather than organizations then heads started to roll . . . .

Have you noticed how scared Pelosi is? and schumer? Fauci? Hilary?, etc. not Biden . . too stupid to be

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

JuneBug12000 wrote: October 1st, 2022, 2:19 pm My name is Michelle. I used that username on this board previously.

During my time on this board across many years I shared what the Lord taught to me about the future through revelations and using demographics. I also shared what He taught me about technology and it's ills related to the same. Many of those posts are gone. Some remain.

I urge all to ask the Lord what you personally need to know for the last days. It may not be the same as what I needed to know. Your circumstance, location and mission are unique to you, just as Lehi and Jeremiah were given different callings in the same place and time, but with different missions from God.

I begin to see people like Jordan Peterson and Elon Musk talk about population collapse. This thread was started from a recent video I found that discusses the same.

I have found and had shared with me videos from those who are also being taught by the Lord about what is planned for humanity using technology. We are all Adam and Eve in the Garden with the same choice again.

I was sorely disappointed in Elder Renlund's talk today. An evil spirit teaches a man not to pray.

2 Nephi 32

8 And now, my beloved brethren, I perceive that ye ponder still in your hearts; and it grieveth me that I must speak concerning this thing. For if ye would hearken unto the Spirit which teacheth a man to pray, ye would know that ye must pray; for the evil spirit teacheth not a man to pray, but teacheth him that he must not pray.

9 But behold, I say unto you that ye must pray always, and not faint; that ye must not perform any thing unto the Lord save in the first place ye shall pray unto the Father in the name of Christ, that he will consecrate thy performance unto thee, that thy performance may be for the welfare of thy soul.

I would recommend all study 2 Nephi 32 and Doctrine and Covenants 93 as well as the Sermon on the Mount to know God's will. I would recommend all pray unceasingly to God for truth believing that as a child of God He loves you and will speak to you.

I testify that I have heard the voice of God and received good fruit. I have been visited by angels and given direction and comfort. I know that God would not tell anyone or direct anyone to say that we must not pray.

39 And liars and hypocrites shall be proved by them, and they who are not apostles and prophets shall be known.

Christ is our Mediator with the Father and not as a barrier or Accusor, but a facilitator and Advocate.

Praise be to God for His goodness and mercy. Thanks be to God for His Son and sacrifice

so he didn't say what you wanted him to say? they usually don't cover all things in such a short time frame, it's ok . . . we'll all be fine

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

JuneBug12000 wrote: October 1st, 2022, 2:19 pm My name is Michelle. I used that username on this board previously.

2 Nephi 32

so he didn't say what you wanted him to say? they usually don't cover all things in such a short time frame, it's ok . . . we'll all be fine