NASA Lies

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Re: NASA Lies

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Subcomandante wrote: October 15th, 2022, 6:26 am
FoxMammaWisdom wrote: October 13th, 2022, 12:34 am Four videos in this post, clearly showing the LOCAL sun-ball in the clouds (sorry I don't know how to just share the videos not the twitter post):

https://twitter.com/i/status/1580292960947933184
It is literally impossible for the sun to be just a few thousand miles up
Right it's only about 70 miles up.

But which sun are you talking about in anyway? The local sun ball riding on tracks pilots have leaked video of? The sun simulators we all already know about and they admit? The other bodies up there they are hiding with weather systems and such you think are the sun because they give off light? The firewall outside the construct that looks like a ball of fire out there? The black sun behind the firewall?

Which one you talking about and oh yeah the moon landing was faked and Epstein didn't kill himself.

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

FoxMammaWisdom wrote: October 15th, 2022, 10:17 am
FoxMammaWisdom wrote: October 13th, 2022, 12:34 am Four videos in this post, clearly showing the LOCAL sun-ball in the clouds (sorry I don't know how to just share the videos not the twitter post):

But which sun are you talking about in anyway? The local sun ball riding on tracks pilots have leaked video of? The sun simulators we all already know about and they admit? The other bodies up there they are hiding with weather systems and such you think are the sun because they give off light? The firewall outside the construct that looks like a ball of fire out there? The black sun behind the firewall?

Which one you talking about and oh yeah the moon landing was faked and Epstein didn't kill himself.
I'm talking about the ball of plasma that is in the center of the solar system that the earth and all the other planets in this system orbit around, confirmed by Copernicus and proven by Kepler and other scientists.

Do you even science?

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

The sun being only 70 miles up is even more impossible than it being a few thousand miles up. The angles aren't even there even on a flat earth.

Not unless you want to explain how the sun can be overhead in Puebla Mexico at noon time and be at only 23 degrees off of the zenith nearly 2000 miles away in Utah?

Do you even math or science? I highly doubt it.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

This reminds me of the “Jospeh never practiced polygamy” crowd. People will easily damn others to hell to justify their belief.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Subcomandante wrote: October 15th, 2022, 10:30 am Do you even science?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You mean do I read common core government school material and drink it up like koolaid and call it "truth" and do none of my own research like you seem to be doing? Nope I don't do that.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Bronco73idi wrote: October 15th, 2022, 10:37 am

This reminds me of the “Jospeh never practiced polygamy” crowd. People will easily damn others to hell to justify their belief.
That's an absolutely lame un-related thing to pull out of your butt in attempt to insult me :lol:

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Subcomandante wrote: October 15th, 2022, 10:32 am

The sun being only 70 miles up is even more impossible than it being a few thousand miles up. The angles aren't even there even on a flat earth.

Not unless you want to explain how the sun can be overhead in Puebla Mexico at noon time and be at only 23 degrees off of the zenith nearly 2000 miles away in Utah?

Do you even math or science? I highly doubt it.
Learn to read this information for YOURSELF so you aren't arguing using something that you learned in 6th grade government school 40 years ago, that was made up by Freemasons and NAZIS who are still convincing you of the same lies, when you don't actually know - you are just repeating memorized common core information. We don't even speak the same language!

https://sol24.net/stereo-images
https://iswa.gsfc.nasa.gov/IswaSystemWebApp/
https://avcams.faa.gov/#loop
https://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes ... nitude=all
https://www.lightningmaps.org/
https://stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov/beacon/planets/
http://spaceweather.gmu.edu/seeds/realtime.php
https://www.disclosurenews.it/schumann- ... ay-update/
https://www.windy.com/
https://www.solarsystemscope.com/

So that's a handful of places I visit every day to gather data (had to learn all the tools and what the data MEANS first...), add it up MYSELF, CHALLENGE THAT DATA MYSELF, compare with other independent non-paid scientists doing the same thing and comparing our independently gathered information, find what matches and see what is ACTUALLY happening, and I see every day, how people NOT doing this for themself, have no idea they are literally spewing BS you drank up like fine wine.

THAT is SCIENCE.

I have no idea who told you that going along with the memorized textbook is "science". OHHHHH wait... that was gubbament school who told you that.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

OH YEAH... my ART TRAINING has come in handy learning about spaceweather! SOOOO many of the things they claim are true, are EASILY debunked if you just take your textbook to ART CLASS. We can all at very least, see how shadows and local vs non-local light sources work, how reflections work, we understand camera artifacts and what are NOT artifacts, how color and independent light sources look, etc. If what NASA and gubbument school says is true, these images would not be possible.
Attachments
12044-1657422861630.jpg
12044-1657422861630.jpg (42.34 KiB) Viewed 1151 times
12117-16632041628532.jpg
12117-16632041628532.jpg (63.2 KiB) Viewed 1151 times
10453-1665714913095.jpg
10453-1665714913095.jpg (32.74 KiB) Viewed 1151 times

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

What I am telling you are things which you can observe outside of the purview of any textbook from elementary school to university.

Have you heard of angles?

Around the 19th of May, the sun is at the zenith position in Puebla, Mexico, and it gets to the zenith position again around the 23rd of July. Because Puebla is south of the Tropic of Cancer.

Zenith position means that the sun moves directly above your position at a perpendicular angle.

The sun is NEVER at the zenith position in Salt Lake City, Utah, in fact, the closest it comes to the zenith position is around the 21st of June when the sun is about 17 degrees off zenith.

The distance from Salt Lake City to Puebla is about 2700km. If you speak British units that is about 1700 miles.

IF the earth were flat, you would be able to use trigonometry taking the arcsin of 17 degrees and using 2700 as the opposite side.

Giving you a distance of 5800 miles from the sun if you are in Salt Lake City and about 5600 miles if you were in Puebla where the sun is at zenith.

What if you were in the southern tip of Chile, 55 degrees south? That would put the sun at only a 16 degree angle above the horizon in winter if the sun is over 19 degrees north latitude. It is 5500 miles from Puebla to Puerto Williams. Yet after using trigonometry the sun is four times further out from Chile than it is from Utah, again, assuming that the earth is flat. Chile should be an icebox at that temperature, yet Utah gets significantly colder than the southern tip of Chile does in the winter despite its comparative much lower latitude.

Your scientists are broken.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Subcomandante wrote: October 15th, 2022, 11:49 am What I am telling you are things which you can observe outside of the purview of any textbook from elementary school to university.

Have you heard of angles?

Around the 19th of May, the sun is at the zenith position in Puebla, Mexico, and it gets to the zenith position again around the 23rd of July. Because Puebla is south of the Tropic of Cancer.

Zenith position means that the sun moves directly above your position at a perpendicular angle.

The sun is NEVER at the zenith position in Salt Lake City, Utah, in fact, the closest it comes to the zenith position is around the 21st of June when the sun is about 17 degrees off zenith.

The distance from Salt Lake City to Puebla is about 2700km. If you speak British units that is about 1700 miles.

IF the earth were flat, you would be able to use trigonometry taking the arcsin of 17 degrees and using 2700 as the opposite side.

Giving you a distance of 5800 miles from the sun if you are in Salt Lake City and about 5600 miles if you were in Puebla where the sun is at zenith.

What if you were in the southern tip of Chile, 55 degrees south? That would put the sun at only a 16 degree angle above the horizon in winter if the sun is over 19 degrees north latitude. It is 5500 miles from Puebla to Puerto Williams. Yet after using trigonometry the sun is four times further out from Chile than it is from Utah, again, assuming that the earth is flat. Chile should be an icebox at that temperature, yet Utah gets significantly colder than the southern tip of Chile does in the winter despite its comparative much lower latitude.

Your scientists are broken.
Tell me about that covid science they taught you too :lol:

And who said flat earth? I didn't say flat earth. You said flat earth. How come you brought up flat earth? :lol:

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

FoxMammaWisdom wrote: October 15th, 2022, 10:58 am

That's an absolutely lame un-related thing to pull out of your butt in attempt to insult me :lol:
I don’t know why you don’t understand about all the people you are damming to hell with your opinion because they kept the theory’s of man alive to fool the world. Think of all the engineers a hundred years ago who perfected the naval gun fire solution. They say they added the curvature of the earth to the problem so they could fire farther then LOS. Your opinion damns them to worshipping the beast, ie damns them to hell.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Bronco73idi wrote: October 15th, 2022, 2:23 pm

I don’t know why you don’t understand about all the people you are damming to hell with your opinion because they kept the theory’s of man alive to fool the world. Think of all the engineers a hundred years ago who perfected the naval gun fire solution. They say they added the curvature of the earth to the problem so they could fire farther then LOS. Your opinion damns them to worshipping the beast, ie damns them to hell.

Wait... my opinion is damning people to hell..? :lol: :lol:

Asking people to think bigger than the narrative and look at the evidence we've been lied to, IS offensive to some people, I suppose. Especially the ones fighting to protect the narrative, because they're getting a perk. :)

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

FoxMammaWisdom wrote: October 15th, 2022, 4:44 pm
Bronco73idi wrote: October 15th, 2022, 2:23 pm

Asking people to think bigger than the narrative and look at the evidence we've been lied to, IS offensive to some people, I suppose. Especially the ones fighting to protect the narrative, because they're getting a perk. :)
Obviously you are not understanding the whole picture…..

We sin in ignorance and are saved in ignorance.

Army Of Truth
captain of 1,000

Post by Army Of Truth »

This is known as reflection and it is common with any light source. It is literally impossible for the sun to be just a few thousand miles up; the angles would all be messed up on the Earth. The distance to the sun of 150m km as well as the axial tilt of 23.5 degrees is a matter of scientific fact.
"Literally IMPOSSIBLE" huh? So I guess these clouds are roughly 93 million miles away next to the sun, right?
Actually, your belief in a sun that's almost a million miles wide that magically creates heat to travel through the immense vacuum of space (10-17 Torr) which goes against the laws of physics is what is impossible!
Attachments
4aaa5.jpg
4aaa5.jpg (63.93 KiB) Viewed 1061 times
4aaa1.jpg
4aaa1.jpg (63.68 KiB) Viewed 1061 times
8cd566930.jpg
8cd566930.jpg (76.03 KiB) Viewed 1061 times

Army Of Truth
captain of 1,000

Post by Army Of Truth »

Subcomandante wrote: October 15th, 2022, 6:16 am
Army Of Truth wrote: October 11th, 2022, 10:13 pm What a coincidence that Stanley Kubrick, who directed the 2001 Space Odyssey movie, had a meeting with NASA in 1965! I wonder what NASA would want with Kubrick...
Movie studios hire consultants all the time if they want to get the science right. This has always been the case.
Exactly why NASA needed to consult with Kubrick who helped them stage the moon landings!
Attachments
NASA Largest Movie Studios.jpg
NASA Largest Movie Studios.jpg (97.88 KiB) Viewed 1055 times

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Bronco73idi wrote: October 15th, 2022, 4:47 pm

Obviously you are triggered and resorting to ridiculousness instead of pulling out something intelligent to attempt to debunk the **information** I've posted. I am not interested in trading insults with people.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

FoxMammaWisdom wrote: October 16th, 2022, 10:07 am
Bronco73idi wrote: October 15th, 2022, 4:47 pm

Obviously you are triggered and resorting to ridiculousness instead of pulling out something intelligent to attempt to debunk the **information** I've posted. I am not interested in trading insults with people.
I’m not triggered, I think this is simple math. One plus one is two. Hiding flat earth and fake suns would have had happened a long time ago and the modern world would come out of the wood work like Google search engine and Google earth did. Both CIA gift to Google founders. The problem is the modern world can be traced to one man and governments hated him, Nikola Tesla.

Everyone who has hid your opinion of evidence would in some way made a pack with the devil.

Just some Engineers in;
# Naval gunfire
# Long distance land gunfire, The Howitzer
#Long range tunnels that have to go through other civil engineering. Ie London Crossrail. The error of 20cm to 1km due to curvature of the earth.

I’m not going to condemn them and I’m a jerk!

When Job lost everything he debated with his friends for over 30 chapters about the character of The Lord. In chapter 40 The Lord came in a whirlwind and described two animals, the first Behemoth (Sauropod) and the second in chapter 41, the Leviathan (Deinosuchus).

The Lord didn’t waste his time on rebuttal, am I not supposed to try to be like my Lord?

Army Of Truth
captain of 1,000

Post by Army Of Truth »

Great video by Taboo Conspiracy about the Moon Landing hoax!

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

bbrown wrote: October 15th, 2022, 8:26 am
Go to an automobile factory and tell them to reconstruct a 1969 Chevrolet Impala.
Fwiw there is an an entire industry that does exactly this. You can go and buy a brand new 69 Camaro, 67 mustang, 32 ford or any of a bunch of the more popular old cars. They have pretty high value too. And You can get the parts to completely build many of the not as common cars frame chassis body trim all of it, if you want, and have money. My coworker built a Camaro, and several 55-57 Chevys this way at the hot rod shop he worked at. It is a very real thing.
I would LOVE to get a good pickup built like they were in the 1970s.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Maybe even the late 60s.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Silver Pie wrote: October 19th, 2022, 8:21 pm
bbrown wrote: October 15th, 2022, 8:26 am
Go to an automobile factory and tell them to reconstruct a 1969 Chevrolet Impala.
Fwiw there is an an entire industry that does exactly this. You can go and buy a brand new 69 Camaro, 67 mustang, 32 ford or any of a bunch of the more popular old cars. They have pretty high value too. And You can get the parts to completely build many of the not as common cars frame chassis body trim all of it, if you want, and have money. My coworker built a Camaro, and several 55-57 Chevys this way at the hot rod shop he worked at. It is a very real thing.
I would LOVE to get a good pickup built like they were in 1970.
Fixed it for you. 1970 was the last year of leaded fuel. In 1971 there was not any vehicle manufactured by anyone that worked properly. This was before ECMs. Engine Control Modules nowadays, control nearly everything. But in the early 70s, there was no such thing. 1970 was the last year of the muscle car, After that performance was non-existent. You were lucky if the car would even start. Fuel mileage was very poor. All vehicles were gutless wonders. Once they figured out how to use a computer to control the engine, based on input from sensors, these problems were solved.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Fred wrote: October 19th, 2022, 9:33 pm
Silver Pie wrote: October 19th, 2022, 8:21 pm I would LOVE to get a good pickup built like they were in 1970.
Fixed it for you. 1970 was the last year of leaded fuel. In 1971 there was not any vehicle manufactured by anyone that worked properly. This was before ECMs. Engine Control Modules nowadays, control nearly everything. But in the early 70s, there was no such thing. 1970 was the last year of the muscle car, After that performance was non-existent. You were lucky if the car would even start. Fuel mileage was very poor. All vehicles were gutless wonders. Once they figured out how to use a computer to control the engine, based on input from sensors, these problems were solved.
Thank you for fixing it for me. I'm not up on cars and such. All I really remember is that they used to be good, and tough. You get an older car like that and a newer one in a collision, the newer one will crumple like aluminum foil. I don't know if newer trucks would do that, though. And then you've got the new trucks that all seem to need a front seat and a back seat. Ugh!

I just want a regular pickup with a long bed, one row of seats, zero harassment because I haven't put my seat belt on when I start it, and absolutely zero computerized parts!

Which reminds me - I remember when it was legal to ride in the back of a pickup. We did it a lot.

If a miracle happened and I could get a new pickup ala 1970, and it took leaded fuel, how would I fuel it if there is no leaded fuel available?

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Silver Pie wrote: October 19th, 2022, 9:42 pm
Fred wrote: October 19th, 2022, 9:33 pm
Silver Pie wrote: October 19th, 2022, 8:21 pm I would LOVE to get a good pickup built like they were in 1970.
Thank you for fixing it for me. I'm not up on cars and such. All I really remember is that they used to be good, and tough. You get an older car like that and a newer one in a collision, the newer one will crumple like aluminum foil. I don't know if newer trucks would do that, though. And then you've got the new trucks that all seem to need a front seat and a back seat. Ugh!

I just want a regular pickup with a long bed, one row of seats, zero harassment because I haven't put my seat belt on when I start it, and absolutely zero computerized parts!

Which reminds me - I remember when it was legal to ride in the back of a pickup. We did it a lot.

If a miracle happened and I could get a new pickup ala 1970, and it took leaded fuel, how would I fuel it if there is no leaded fuel available?
Easy. When they banned lead in fuel, it only meant vehicles that travel on land. Airplanes still use leaded fuel and it is available at any airport on earth. The reason that they never banned it for airplanes is that all planes would crash and all occupants would be killed. Without lead, there is no way to make an internal combustion engine work reliably. It simply is not possible. That is why vehicles from 1971 on are all junk until they figured out how to use a computer to make the engine work.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Fred wrote: October 19th, 2022, 9:49 pm When they banned lead in fuel, it only meant vehicles that travel on land. Airplanes still use leaded fuel and it is available at any airport on earth. The reason that they never banned it for airplanes is that all planes would crash and all occupants would be killed. Without lead, there is no way to make an internal combustion engine work reliably. It simply is not possible. That is why vehicles from 1971 on are all junk until they figured out how to use a computer to make the engine work.
😮 I totally did not know that!

bbrown
captain of 100

Post by bbrown »

I’m quite partial to the old cars(pre 80’s mostly pre emissions 70’s and older) they are easier to work with and there is a strong sense of nostalgia but reality is newer cars are in almost all ways better. They last 3-4 times as long, they have far less maintenance, they start easy, they run smoothly, they have far more power than all but the most extreme of the old muscle cars, your odds of survival in a crash are waaaay better. The new ones collapse in a wreck on purpose to absorb impact and force and protect the passenger compartment and reduce injuries. The old cars have no give and the odds of injury are very much higher.
As to the lead issue most of the old engines rebuilt in the last 40 years have had hardened valve seats put in and the lead is now a nonissue. I’d also retro fit electronic ignition and if possible a bolt on injection system. Makes the old ones run like newer type cars. Now back to the lies of nasa…