Things Are Getting Spicy

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Re: Things Are Getting Spicy

Post by BeNotDeceived »

farmerchick wrote: September 30th, 2022, 1:04 am
Niemand wrote: September 30th, 2022, 12:55 am People here are extremely upset about what is happening. The pound in free fall, a government which cuts taxes for the super rich but allows the poor to suffer....

And what is it that the left goes on about? Not rampant poverty but how many genders there are.
What are leftists to do? I mean they want this to happen....currency devaluation is excellent for them as they continue talking about the latest they/them problem.....the great reset has to happen now or people will catch on. You can't be happy about owning nothing if things don't get really really bad first....i feel like the dollar is soon to follow...and that is the plan.
Things are reaching a tipping point.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

farmerchick wrote: September 30th, 2022, 1:04 am
Niemand wrote: September 30th, 2022, 12:55 am People here are extremely upset about what is happening. The pound in free fall, a government which cuts taxes for the super rich but allows the poor to suffer....

And what is it that the left goes on about? Not rampant poverty but how many genders there are.
What are leftists to do? I mean they want this to happen....currency devaluation is excellent for them as they continue talking about the latest they/them problem.....the great reset has to happen now or people will catch on. You can't be happy about owning nothing if things don't get really really bad first....i feel like the dollar is soon to follow...and that is the plan.
Depends which leftists. If you're talking about the globalist variety love it. The working class ones less so because they are on the receiving end.

Funny how no pne blames the lockdowns for this

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

FrankOne wrote: September 29th, 2022, 6:08 pm... 90 dreams/visions of tsunami of East Coast Florida . This is only a drop in the bucket of how many have seen this. The best one is from Efrain Rodriguez

http://whygodreallyexists.com/archives/ ... es-visions

edit to add: I was going to post a link to Efrain R 's video on youtube, but it has been scrubbed as far as I can tell. There used to be at least half a dozen videos of it by different people with Rodriguez talking. I could only find one guy going over it and reading it. hm.

here is a link to the transcript. It really is astonishing if you haven't heard of this account. Scroll down until you see the word "Transcript" if you don't want to read the other accounts.

https://www.veteranstodayarchives.com/2 ... it-the-us/
Last November I was woken up to a voice like AI saying “Broken Arrow” which I had to look up to know what it meant (lost or misplaced nuclear weapons)…

”… Here is a list of 32 Broken Arrow nuclear events since 1950…
At least 5 were never recovered:
*1957 Atlantic Ocean between Delaware & NJ off US E coast
*1958 Savannah River, Georgia US
*1959 Off Whidbey Island/Pugent Sound, Washington US
*1961 Goldsboro, NC (found but too deep to recover)
*1965 (Dec 5) Pacific Ocean +500 miles from land…”
https://atomicarchive.com/almanac/broke ... index.html

Maybe tsunamis will be created by underwater nuclear explosions, which may also set off earthquakes & or volcanic activity (ring of fire).

JK4Woods
captain of 1,000

Post by JK4Woods »

Expect a “dirty bomb” in Port of Los Angeles.
(False Flag).

A container full of explosives, with miscellaneous radioactive material packed around it.

Huge explosion distributes radioactive material, and people think a nuke went off.

Maybe in conjunction with the port bomb, aerial distribution of low level radioactive material assists with the deception, spreading it far and wide.

Panic ensues. Fear of radiation sickness/death drives wholesale fleeing from LA area.

Tension beyond belief. Looting, roadway shootings escalate. More panic.

No one believes Govt radio announcements or news.

All freeways out of LA are clogged.

Anarchy ensues.

Now, times that scenario by five or six across several major cities and the whole country goes under martial law. Travel is restricted.

Anyone with a gun is arrested. Guns are confiscated.
Anyone “hoarding food and supplies” is arrested.

Executive Orders Allowing confiscation of mini storage warehouse contents begins, all farms and food processing plants are nationalized. All petroleum is now the governments.

Local dictators follow the governors instructions, who they themselves are pooping their pants and following federal agency mandates to a tee.

Only “rebel states” -those who think for themselves and are guided by the Constitution - are open. But rapidly become isolated in many ways by the feds.

This can all happen at the same time a banking freeze is put into place.

It can all happen within hours of the “GO” order.

Virtually overnight, the entire country is locked down amidst great paralyzing fear.

Expect all civil rights, constitutional rights and legal/judicial processes be suspended for an indefinite period of time.

Ad hoc civil authority tribunals will provide “courts” and “Sentences”.

The LDS church corporation will comply with everything, and instruct members to turnover all their food storage to civil leaders.

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

Thinker wrote: September 30th, 2022, 11:39 am
FrankOne wrote: September 29th, 2022, 6:08 pm... 90 dreams/visions of tsunami of East Coast Florida . This is only a drop in the bucket of how many have seen this. The best one is from Efrain Rodriguez

edit to add: I was going to post a link to Efrain R 's video on youtube, but it has been scrubbed as far as I can tell. There used to be at least half a dozen videos of it by different people with Rodriguez talking. I could only find one guy going over it and reading it. hm.

here is a link to the transcript. It really is astonishing if you haven't heard of this account. Scroll down until you see the word "Transcript" if you don't want to read the other accounts.

Last November I was woken up to a voice like AI saying “Broken Arrow” which I had to look up to know what it meant (lost or misplaced nuclear weapons)…

Maybe tsunamis will be created by underwater nuclear explosions, which may also set off earthquakes & or volcanic activity (ring of fire).
hydrogen bombs have been tested underwater since the 70s. Tested near coasts to see what damage can be done. The blast creates and earthquake with no tsunami. so, if a tsunami occurs uyou can gurantee that it was a natural caused earthquake. I f a tsunami doesnt occur with the earthquake, then it is a manmade earthquake.

as well the MIC has never been able to create a storm, hurricane, tornado, tsunami, etc. BUT the can colletc any storm that is brewing and successfully move it. they can gather several storms and increas the storms and they can make them hover over an area. Since 202 the storms have hovered unusually in the southern USA states causing more damage than when they naturally just go through without stopping. When the unusual occurence of hgovering storms began to be repoted on the news then I was wondering if it was actually a brag.

Most hydrogen bombs have been tested off the coasts of Indonesia and Alaska.

madvin
captain of 1,000

Post by madvin »

EvanLM wrote: September 30th, 2022, 3:09 pm
I thought most hydrogen bombs were tested in the desert...there were over 1100 of them tested since the beginning of that era starting around 1940.

BTW, where was all the "fallout"?

AkalAish
captain of 100

Post by AkalAish »

Atrasado wrote: September 28th, 2022, 8:29 pm -Four Russian pipelines sabotaged in about 24 hours. (I wonder who did that? /s)
-Interest rates on homes above 7 percent.
-Russian nuclear missiles seen outside bunkers on an airfield in Kalinigrad.
-Joe Biden asking if a recently decreased congresswoman was at his little press conference.
-DPR, LPR, Kherson and Zaporozhye leaving Ukraine to join Russia.
-Iran going through an attempted color (read CIA) revolution.
-Hurricane Ian slamming into Florida.

Did I miss anything?
I really thought this was going to be a thread about Mexican food. Such a letdown.

:cry: :o :roll: :lol:

Atrasado
captain of 1,000

Post by Atrasado »

AkalAish wrote: September 30th, 2022, 7:29 pm
Atrasado wrote: September 28th, 2022, 8:29 pm -Four Russian pipelines sabotaged in about 24 hours. (I wonder who did that? /s)
-Joe Biden asking if a recently decreased congresswoman was at his little press conference.

Did I miss anything?
I really thought this was going to be a thread about Mexican food. Such a letdown.

Now you are making me hungry. Thanks a lot!

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

madvin wrote: September 30th, 2022, 3:20 pm
EvanLM wrote: September 30th, 2022, 3:09 pm
I thought most hydrogen bombs were tested in the desert...there were over 1100 of them tested since the beginning of that era starting around 1940.

BTW, where was all the "fallout"?
[/quot

the testing I am talking about was for their effectiveness in water . . use on subs, I guess. That question stunned me. Yea, while people believe lies about bombs in japan, especially my family, then as you asked . . .Where . . . .

the answer tells a lot about years of deceit

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

is it possible our government paid out $$$ form our taxes to people with cancers in so utah just so they could keep the lie alive?

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

EvanLM wrote: October 1st, 2022, 9:28 am is it possible our government paid out $$$ form our taxes to people with cancers in so utah just so they could keep the lie alive?
Entirely possible ——

https://downwinders.info/

Luke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Luke »

Niemand wrote: September 29th, 2022, 2:07 am

Did I miss anything?
Yes, the British Pound tanking. It's supposed to be one of the strongest currencies in the world, yet the situation is so bad it's being nicknamed "S***coin". The Euro isn't looking so hot either.

I'm glad you said that about Iran. While I'm sympathetic to women's rights in Iran (because there are barely any), the coverage of the event seems to have Colour Revolution written all over it. They often go through the same patterns. There is footage of protests... usually shot from a low angle so it looks like there are a lot of people there, a statue toppling, and lots of fluent English speakers on hand to give their opinion. There is also usually some figure that they latch onto too... for some reason the media has to do this.
There’s no way I’m believing anything about this Iran business. Anyone who is for “regime change” knows absolutely nothing.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Luke wrote: October 1st, 2022, 12:07 pm There’s no way I’m believing anything about this Iran business. Anyone who is for “regime change” knows absolutely nothing.
I'm not a fan of how they treat women or non-Shiites... but the way it has been covered is all too familiar.

Someone will be singled out as a leader and then given a scholarship to the west (maybe), end up speaking to UN/Davos etc etc.

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

Putin Declares “Total Independence” From Rothschild NWO Banking Cabal Which Began In 2006

President Putin Of The Russian Federation
In June last year President Putin banned Jacob Rothschild and his New World Order banking cartel family from entering Russian territory “under any circumstances,” and now, just over one year later, Putin has declared “total independence” from the global banking cartel and Rothschild international money lending organizations.
TOP POSTS & PAGES
The Hidden History Of The Rothschild Khazarian Mafia
2 Massive U.S. Prison Barges Enroute To Gitmo, Cuba
GcMAF, 8 Dead Doctors, Anti-Vaccine, & Healing: You May Call Me A Conspiracy Theorist If I May Call You A Coincidence Theorist
Putin Declares "Total Independence" From Rothschild NWO Banking Cabal Which Began In 2006
CIA Is World’s Biggest Drug Trafficking Organization, Expert Warns
IRS Forces U.S. Citizens To Pay A Percentage Of Their Taxes To The Queen Of The UK Deep State
The Tragic Background Of Barack Obama aka; Barry Soetoro: Part 1
Rothschild: The Divide And Conquer Of The Khazars ~ Bosnia & Herzegovina
Obama's 2014 Deep State Overthrow Of Kiev, Ukraine
Neurosurgeons Testify Covid Vaccine Killed Fiancée

all form russian newspapers in 2006 . . .darn who IS lying?

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

“This is the greatest gift we can give them.”

China’s Gold PetroYuan Futures Open: Gold Oil Surging To Multi-Year Highs As Over 10 Billion Trades In First Hour
Putin Drains The Swamp: Expels 755 U.S. Diplomats
Hungary Kills The Rothschild IMF Banks: Ordered To Vacate Country
Bolivia Removes Deep State IMF & World Bank From Country

I remember the purge and how pissed our leaders were in USA

“They don’t go easily,” Kudrin said. “But we have proved it is possible.”

“The greatest legacy that can be passed on to your children and grandchildren is not money or other material things accumulated in life, but rather a legacy of freedom from enslavement.”

By making the final payment on all of the former Soviet republics debts to the world’s central banks – making Russia the only country to set itself free from the tyrannical grip of the New World Order’s banking system – Putin has ensured future generations of Russians will not live in debt slavery to the {Khazarian} globalist cabal.

Click Here To Enlarge
Chart Is Telling Us That The $USD Is Going To Be Collapsing In The Coming Months.
Vladimir Putin Speech: 85% Of The 1917 Soviet Government Was Made Up By Rothschild Zionist Khazars!
President Putin Bans Russian Officials From Owning Foreign Rothschild Bank Accounts & Stock!
It is understood that the Rothschild banking racket was a noose tied around the neck of the Russian economy. Once the knot was tightened, the economy would struggle and choke.

The International Monetary Fund (IMF) and World Bank have been major players in the global economic landscape ever since their creation in 1944.

These international banking organizations, which are privately controlled by the notorious Rothschild banking family, first pressure nations to deregulate their financial sector, allowing private banks to loot their economies.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by endlessQuestions »

EvanLM wrote: October 1st, 2022, 6:30 pm “This is the greatest gift we can give them.”

China’s Gold PetroYuan Futures Open: Gold Oil Surging To Multi-Year Highs As Over 10 Billion Trades In First Hour

“The greatest legacy that can be passed on to your children and grandchildren is not money or other material things accumulated in life, but rather a legacy of freedom from enslavement.”

By making the final payment on all of the former Soviet republics debts to the world’s central banks – making Russia the only country to set itself free from the tyrannical grip of the New World Order’s banking system – Putin has ensured future generations of Russians will not live in debt slavery to the {Khazarian} globalist cabal.

Click Here To Enlarge
Chart Is Telling Us That The $USD Is Going To Be Collapsing In The Coming Months.
Vladimir Putin Speech: 85% Of The 1917 Soviet Government Was Made Up By Rothschild Zionist Khazars!
President Putin Bans Russian Officials From Owning Foreign Rothschild Bank Accounts & Stock!
It is understood that the Rothschild banking racket was a noose tied around the neck of the Russian economy. Once the knot was tightened, the economy would struggle and choke.

The International Monetary Fund (IMF) and World Bank have been major players in the global economic landscape ever since their creation in 1944.

These international banking organizations, which are privately controlled by the notorious Rothschild banking family, first pressure nations to deregulate their financial sector, allowing private banks to loot their economies.
Maybe our leaders will point to our Russian brothers and sisters as great examples of freeing ourselves from bondage.

Down_the_rabbithole
captain of 100

Post by Down_the_rabbithole »

This made me think of the 84 suitcase nukes (RA-115s) that are supposedly still missing from the Russian arsenal. Some Russian officials claim there were not missing, but other high ranking GRU officials said they are. This is especially disturbing living in an open border country. Supposedly, they weigh around 60 pounds and each one has around a 100,000 kill rate.

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

Putin Announces Formal Annexation of Four Ukrainian Territories, Denounces ‘Satanic’ West Changing Kids’ Gender
CorruptionDeep StateNewsNWO TyrannyPolitics
October 1, 2022 0
by Chris Menahan, Information Liberation:

Russian President Vladimir Putin denounced the “Satanic” West giving children sex change operations during his speech formally annexing four Ukrainian territories into Russia.

Excerpt via the Kremlin’s official transcript:

The current neocolonial model is ultimately doomed; this much is obvious. But I repeat that its real masters will cling to it to the end. They simply have nothing to offer the world except to maintain the same system of plundering and racketeering.

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

Down_the_rabbithole wrote: October 1st, 2022, 6:48 pm

This made me think of the 84 suitcase nukes (RA-115s) that are supposedly still missing from the Russian arsenal. Some Russian officials claim there were not missing, but other high ranking GRU officials said they are. This is especially disturbing living in an open border country. Supposedly, they weigh around 60 pounds and each one has around a 100,000 kill rate.
might be hidden, but not missing

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

btw Putin is pretty evil and willing to kill but . . . God has stopped protecting america cuz we wwere warned to not let the secret combinations get into our governemnt

we were warned by ETB, McKay, John Birchers and others

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

endlessismyname wrote: October 1st, 2022, 6:32 pm
EvanLM wrote: October 1st, 2022, 6:30 pm “This is the greatest gift we can give them.”

Click Here To Enlarge

Maybe our leaders will point to our Russian brothers and sisters as great examples of freeing ourselves from bondage.
russians are probably part of the asyrian army

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

my son is a supervisor for Northrup Gruman. . .2nd largest weapons manufacturer in the world

has never told me why, but claims that all the world is worried about Putin and his weapons

US probably got their security notes on russian weapons delivered them by Xi and we know that Putin and Xi can both be liars

I think that Northrup might be aware since they check out competition on the world market for weapons and competitors and that's all I know

AkalAish
captain of 100

Post by AkalAish »

Atrasado wrote: September 30th, 2022, 10:19 pm

Atrasado
captain of 1,000

Post by Atrasado »

AkalAish wrote: October 2nd, 2022, 10:29 am
Atrasado wrote: September 30th, 2022, 10:19 pm

Mmmmmm. Tacos....

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

EvanLM wrote: October 1st, 2022, 7:05 pm my son is a supervisor for Northrup Gruman. . .2nd largest weapons manufacturer in the world

has never told me why, but claims that all the world is worried about Putin and his weapons

US probably got their security notes on russian weapons delivered them by Xi and we know that Putin and Xi can both be liars

I think that Northrup might be aware since they check out competition on the world market for weapons and competitors and that's all I know
If we are to believe that Jospeh was a prophet we would know that China is the one who tries to invade America, not Russia.

I love that Jospeh wrote China in 1832, what was China in that time period to America? It’s a testament to me of his prophetic power and mission.
Last edited by Bronco73idi on October 2nd, 2022, 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.