Things Are Getting Spicy

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Atrasado
captain of 1,000

Things Are Getting Spicy

Post by Atrasado »

-Four Russian pipelines sabotaged in about 24 hours. (I wonder who did that? /s)
-Interest rates on homes above 7 percent.
-Russian nuclear missiles seen outside bunkers on an airfield in Kalinigrad.
-Joe Biden asking if a recently decreased congresswoman was at his little press conference.
-DPR, LPR, Kherson and Zaporozhye leaving Ukraine to join Russia.
-Iran going through an attempted color (read CIA) revolution.
-Hurricane Ian slamming into Florida.

Did I miss anything?

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Things Are Getting Spicy

Post by Lizzy60 »

Atrasado wrote: September 28th, 2022, 8:29 pm -Four Russian pipelines sabotaged in about 24 hours. (I wonder who did that? /s)
-Joe Biden asking if a recently decreased congresswoman was at his little press conference.

Did I miss anything?
I would add the inflationary costs and outright destruction of food and energy supplies worldwide, including the US.
Also, the depopulation and disability increasing every day that will wreck havoc with employment and manufacturing.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Lizzy60 wrote: September 28th, 2022, 8:37 pm
Atrasado wrote: September 28th, 2022, 8:29 pm -Four Russian pipelines sabotaged in about 24 hours. (I wonder who did that? /s)

Did I miss anything?
I would add the inflationary costs and outright destruction of food and energy supplies worldwide, including the US.
Also, the depopulation and disability increasing every day that will wreck havoc with employment and manufacturing.
The Q15 might have to rewrite their talks.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

Fred wrote: September 28th, 2022, 9:16 pm

Did I miss anything?
It would take a nuke to get their attention.

farmerchick
captain of 1,000

Post by farmerchick »

Did I miss anything?
Supply chain issues continue....gas prices are rising ever so slightly from the high to the high low to now a mid high price per gallon as we empty our strategic oil reserves on the eve of what could be a world war with nukes......citibank reportedly locked some customers out of their own bank accounts with no recourse to recover their money.....fed coin is ever closer with ESG looming large if republicans lose or even if they win majorities in the mid term.....the mom in tennis shoes elected over thirty years ago to congress from washington aka patty Murray is edging out Tiffany smiley by only a couple points....no candidate has ever come this close in the polls to the tired mom in tennis shoes who looks like she needs a nap...hopefully she gets one....if we don't get nuked first, we may actually get a decent senator from Washington state.....looks to be even chances between Washington getting nuked and/or getting rid of patty Murray....crossing my fingers now and hoping for a good outcome.....lol

tribrac
captain of 1,000

Post by tribrac »

I thought it was nice of the Destructicons to wait and blow up the German pipelines just as all the US news cycles were busy covering a hurricane.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Did I miss anything?
Yes, the British Pound tanking. It's supposed to be one of the strongest currencies in the world, yet the situation is so bad it's being nicknamed "S***coin". The Euro isn't looking so hot either.

I'm glad you said that about Iran. While I'm sympathetic to women's rights in Iran (because there are barely any), the coverage of the event seems to have Colour Revolution written all over it. They often go through the same patterns. There is footage of protests... usually shot from a low angle so it looks like there are a lot of people there, a statue toppling, and lots of fluent English speakers on hand to give their opinion. There is also usually some figure that they latch onto too... for some reason the media has to do this.

HereWeGo
captain of 1,000

Post by HereWeGo »

Did I miss anything?
I bet they stick with their "All is Well in Zion" themes.

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

I walk into one room of my house that is always dark/dim as my current lightbulb is an Obama bulb and doesn't shed much light and no heat................ I've named that Obama bulb "Patty Murray"! She's a very dim bulb for sure, not so sure if evil, but surely stupid.

BigT
captain of 100

Post by BigT »

Lizzy60 wrote: September 28th, 2022, 9:40 pm
Or in their portfolio value.

farmerchick
captain of 1,000

Post by farmerchick »

TheDuke wrote: September 29th, 2022, 10:47 am I walk into one room of my house that is always dark/dim as my current lightbulb is an Obama bulb and doesn't shed much light and no heat................ I've named that Obama bulb "Patty Murray"! She's a very dim bulb for sure, not so sure if evil, but surely stupid.
hahahaha..nobody likes her even dems...lol

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

Did I miss anything?
hahahaha. Good one. As if facts provide a basis for their words.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

BigT wrote: September 29th, 2022, 10:56 am
In the back of mind, I keep thinking that something will somehow destroy the church financially. Then the emporer will have no clothes and people will run for the exits. Without the money God demonstrating the obvious blessedness of the church, people will become disillusioned.

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

FrankOne wrote: September 29th, 2022, 5:44 pm
In the back of mind, I keep thinking that something will somehow destroy the church financially. Then the emporer will have no clothes and people will run for the exits. Without the money God demonstrating the obvious blessedness of the church, people will become disillusioned.
They have lots of land in Florida to sell.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

Christianlee wrote: September 29th, 2022, 5:50 pm
They have lots of land in Florida to sell.
so, what you're saying that if there is a total financial collapse, stock crash etc , coupled with a major tsunami that washes over half of Florida, then they might have a problem?

here is an eye opener. 90 dreams/visions of tsunami of East Coast Florida . This is only a drop in the bucket of how many have seen this. The best one is from Efrain Rodriguez

http://whygodreallyexists.com/archives/ ... es-visions

edit to add: I was going to post a link to Efrain R 's video on youtube, but it has been scrubbed as far as I can tell. There used to be at least half a dozen videos of it by different people with Rodriguez talking. I could only find one guy going over it and reading it. hm.

here is a link to the transcript. It really is astonishing if you haven't heard of this account. Scroll down until you see the word "Transcript" if you don't want to read the other accounts.

https://www.veteranstodayarchives.com/2 ... it-the-us/

Peeps
captain of 1,000

Post by Peeps »

tribrac wrote: September 28th, 2022, 10:33 pm I thought it was nice of the Destructicons to wait and blow up the German pipelines just as all the US news cycles were busy covering a hurricane.
That could be a psyop.
viewtopic.php?p=1306092#p1306092

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

YEP - you missed this What a copi9ncidence . . what forethought!

Didn't any of you wonder why Polish prime minister thanks Biden with a huge grin?

Poland and Norway open 'milestone' trans-Baltic gas pipeline
Tim Stickings - Tuesday

Poland and Norway opened a new gas pipeline via Denmark on Tuesday, hailed as a much-needed alternative to Russian-controlled routes.

At a ceremony in Poland, Norway’s Energy Minister Terje Aasland said the opening of Baltic Pipe was “a milestone on the important path towards European independence”.

The 850-kilometre route connects Poland to the Danish mainland and then to Norway, historically the second-biggest gas provider to the EU after Russia.

Chesterfield, MO 63017 Jobs. - Find Jobs in your area now.
Ad
indeed.com
Chesterfield, MO 63017 Jobs. - Find Jobs in your area now.
It allows Poland to draw directly on Norwegian gas deposits for the first time, while allowing Denmark and its neighbour Sweden to buy from Poland’s own small gas reserves.

Polish President Andrzej Duda called the new pipeline a “Polish dream”.

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

someone was probably afraid that germany would go weak especially during the winter and givein to Russia's deliveries therefore lifting germany's sanctions. so . . .

But the most interesting part is that this pipeline deal gave $$$ since it went through Ukraine to europe and to the utility company. the same utility company that was financing Hunter Bidenoftheives as one of their staff

Trump predicted it . . how did he know . . how Poland know to be ready when the iron was hot?

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah I hate peope being killed in war but I love successful strategic plans

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

check out the date on this article that has no Dark Cheney or blackrock name on it. . .wonder why the demos hate Trump . . just saying that he made alot of friends when he was president

New 580-kilometer Poland-Lithuania Natural Gas Pipeline Begins Operations
Wed, 05/04/2022 - 10:15 Posted in:
PIPELINE BUSINESS POLITICS & REGULATION PROJECTS
0 comments
Flags of Poland and Lithuania (© Shuterstock/NINA IMAGES)Flags of Poland and Lithuania (© Shuterstock/NINA IMAGES)
The 580-kilometers Poland-Lithuania Gas Connector (GIPL), which has been under construction since 2020, began operation on Saturday, April 30, 2022.

The new pipeline infrastructure is set to supply Poland with 2bcm of gas per year, covering up to 10% of the country's yearly gas demand will reach its full gas capacity in October 2022, bolstering Poland's energy security after Russia halted gas supplies to the country late April.

"As planned, gas from Lithuania is flowing to Poland from today. On May 5, another infrastructure will be opened to enable greater transmission. Poland is safe in terms of energy," Climate and Environment Minister Anna Moskwa wrote on Twitter.

According to Nemunas Biknius, the CEO of Lithuania's main gas grid operator, Amber Grid, the pipeline is a milestone in Poland's efforts to become energy independent.

"The GIPL gas pipeline is a milestone in the history of the development of energy independence between Lithuania and Poland. Having the possibility to import and export gas through the interconnector, Lithuania and Poland have increased not only their own energy security but also that of the Baltic States and Finland," Biknius commented.

bwhahahahahahahahahahah still laughing

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

when do you think this last pipeline broke ground? The one they just opened? We are in war whether we want to be or not. Trump made a lot of leaders of other countries open their eyes thus working to remove their countries from bondage

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

ANSWER: well, hell when you let the AP film your exercises then :

US Navy assault ship takes part in Baltic Sea training
By MICHAL DYJUK and RAFAL NIEDZIELSKI, Associated Press - Sep 4

ABOARD USS KEARSARGE (AP) — U.S. Navy amphibious assault ship USS Kearsarge is taking part in international training in the Baltic Sea amid Russia's war in Ukraine and tensions in the region.

Final checker gives a thumb up to a AV-8B Harrier taking off from the flight deck of the Wasp-class amphibious assault ship USS Kearsarge (LHD 3), operating in the Baltic Sea, Saturday, Sept. 3, 2022. Amid Russia's war on Ukraine and tensions in the Baltic Sea region, USS Kearsarge is the first U.S. Navy amphibious assault ship in at least 20 years to be taking part in international training in the Baltic. (AP Photo/Michal Dyjuk)
Final checker gives a thumb up to a AV-8B Harrier taking off from the flight deck of the Wasp-class amphibious assault ship USS Kearsarge (LHD 3), operating in the Baltic Sea, Saturday, Sept. 3, 2022. Amid Russia's war on Ukraine and tensions in the Baltic Sea region, USS Kearsarge is the first U.S. Navy amphibious assault ship in at least 20 years to be taking part in international training in the Baltic. (AP Photo/Michal Dyjuk)
© Provided by Associated Press
Deck personnel walks next to a MH-60S Seahawk on the flight deck of the Wasp-class amphibious assault ship USS Kearsarge (LHD 3), operating in the Baltic Sea, Friday, Sept. 2, 2022. Amid Russia's war on Ukraine and tensions in the Baltic Sea region, USS Kearsarge is the first U.S. Navy amphibious assault ship in at least 20 years to be taking part in international training in the Baltic. (AP Photo/Michal Dyjuk)
Deck personnel walks next to a MH-60S Seahawk on the flight deck of the Wasp-class amphibious assault ship USS Kearsarge (LHD 3), operating in the Baltic Sea, Friday, Sept. 2, 2022. Amid Russia's war on Ukraine and tensions in the Baltic Sea region, USS Kearsarge is the first U.S. Navy amphibious assault ship in at least 20 years to be taking part in international training in the Baltic. (AP Photo/Michal Dyjuk)
© Provided by Associated Press
The Kearsarge is the first ship of the Wasp class to take part in international training in the Baltic in at least two decades. Associated Press journalists visited the ship last week.

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

good time to plant bombs, right. that, biden, so confident . . . brave speech bwahahahahahahah

Atrasado
captain of 1,000

Post by Atrasado »

Well, if there really is a cabal inside the Church doing evil things and President Nelson was involved in it or even tried to hide it, then the feds could claim the Church is a criminal organization and seize its assets, I think.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

People here are extremely upset about what is happening. The pound in free fall, a government which cuts taxes for the super rich but allows the poor to suffer....

And what is it that the left goes on about? Not rampant poverty but how many genders there are.

farmerchick
captain of 1,000

Post by farmerchick »

Niemand wrote: September 30th, 2022, 12:55 am People here are extremely upset about what is happening. The pound in free fall, a government which cuts taxes for the super rich but allows the poor to suffer....

And what is it that the left goes on about? Not rampant poverty but how many genders there are.
What are leftists to do? I mean they want this to happen....currency devaluation is excellent for them as they continue talking about the latest they/them problem.....the great reset has to happen now or people will catch on. You can't be happy about owning nothing if things don't get really really bad first....i feel like the dollar is soon to follow...and that is the plan.