Two Suns in the Sky?! Flat Earth CONFIRMED?!!

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
creator
(of the Forum)

Two Suns in the Sky?! Flat Earth CONFIRMED?!!

Post by creator »

Can anyone explain this video? (assuming it's not CGI)

https://www.facebook.com/10005430044391 ... 9139552357

And no, I don't believe the earth is flat but this is an interesting video.

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Re: Two Suns in the Sky?! Flat Earth CONFIRMED?!!

Post by Subcomandante »

creator wrote: September 28th, 2022, 2:41 pm Can anyone explain this video? (assuming it's not CGI)

His camera is overexposed. About one hour to 30 minutes prior to sunset or after sunrise that phenomenon does happen where the horizon opposite the sun appears whiter than the actual sky above.

CuriousThinker
captain of 1,000

Post by CuriousThinker »

Interesting how many people in comments have seen the same and it has all been in this century. And they mention how the moon has changed.

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

Subcomandante wrote: September 28th, 2022, 2:45 pm His camera is overexposed. About one hour to 30 minutes prior to sunset or after sunrise that phenomenon does happen where the horizon opposite the sun appears whiter than the actual sky above.
That's too simple of an explanation.. we need an answer like: "Just more evidence you're living in a virtual world! The Matrix is real!"

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

CuriousThinker wrote: September 28th, 2022, 2:54 pm Interesting how many people in comments have seen the same and it has all been in this century. And they mention how the moon has changed.
Not sure how the Moon has changed i've been looking at it for decades now, and it seems the same as it was when I was a boy.

Pazooka
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Pazooka »

creator wrote: September 28th, 2022, 2:41 pm And no, I don't believe the earth is flat
I still hold out hope for you :)

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

Pazooka wrote: September 28th, 2022, 5:49 pm
creator wrote: September 28th, 2022, 2:41 pm And no, I don't believe the earth is flat
Even so, the things I do believe about our globe earth, and solar system, would likely not be believed by most people.

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

If the guys legit, he obviously saw the second light without a camera...and then pulled out his phone to record

He's filming with his phone.... Film the sun a thousand times with your phone and see if overexposure happens like the video. And that explanation is only relevant if the dude is lying about what he saw with his own eyes.

Could there be an unknown celestial body in our sky????

The world would say, " No!!!! Science would know!!!!!"

😏

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

creator wrote: September 28th, 2022, 2:41 pm Can anyone explain this video? (assuming it's not CGI)

For one thing, we have sun simulators. https://www.nasa.gov/topics/solarsystem ... 0-144.html

We also have more objects (and technology) up there (and out there) than we learned in gov school.
Attachments
10630-1661013067347.jpg
10630-1661013067347.jpg (25.41 KiB) Viewed 953 times
12117-16632041628532.jpg
12117-16632041628532.jpg (63.2 KiB) Viewed 953 times
10636-1648943106007.jpg
10636-1648943106007.jpg (26.12 KiB) Viewed 953 times

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Here's a few more.
Attachments
10222-1653663590171.jpg
10222-1653663590171.jpg (22.08 KiB) Viewed 947 times
10125-1655385483147.jpg
10125-1655385483147.jpg (20.05 KiB) Viewed 947 times
12044-1657422861630.jpg
12044-1657422861630.jpg (42.34 KiB) Viewed 947 times

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

creator wrote: September 28th, 2022, 3:17 pm
Subcomandante wrote: September 28th, 2022, 2:45 pm His camera is overexposed. About one hour to 30 minutes prior to sunset or after sunrise that phenomenon does happen where the horizon opposite the sun appears whiter than the actual sky above.
That's too simple of an explanation.. we need an answer like: "Just more evidence you're living in a virtual world! The Matrix is real!"
LUCIFER: Well, Adam, you have a new world here.

ADAM: A new world?

LUCIFER: Yes, a new world, patterned after the old one where we used to live.

BuriedTartaria
Captain of Tartary

Post by BuriedTartaria »

creator wrote: September 28th, 2022, 2:41 pm

I love this. I think you might find truth about reality by looking at something from a different perspective even without joining the flat-earthers.

BuriedTartaria
Captain of Tartary

Post by BuriedTartaria »

Jules wrote: September 28th, 2022, 8:11 pm

I've forgotten this part of dialogue. Pretty powerful truth may be in there.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Illumination system design for use as sunlight simulator in space environment simulators with multiple light sources reflected to single virtual source - Publication Date March 8, 1966
https://ntrs.nasa.gov/citations/19710020816

Illumination system including a virtual light source PAT #US3239660A
https://patents.google.com/patent/US3239660A
Attachments
two_suns.jpg
two_suns.jpg (41.29 KiB) Viewed 880 times
sun_simulator_system_1.jpg
sun_simulator_system_1.jpg (98.99 KiB) Viewed 880 times

Peeps
captain of 1,000

Post by Peeps »

Niemand wrote: September 28th, 2022, 3:32 pm
CuriousThinker wrote: September 28th, 2022, 2:54 pm Interesting how many people in comments have seen the same and it has all been in this century. And they mention how the moon has changed.
Not sure how the Moon has changed i've been looking at it for decades now, and it seems the same as it was when I was a boy.
I was born in 1968. It used to be kind of rare for the moon to be visible in the day time sky in the 70s, I remember people making remarks about it. Now, it is commonplace.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

creator wrote: September 28th, 2022, 2:41 pm I don't believe the earth is flat
Neither do I :idea:
Attachments
VAH2.jpg
VAH2.jpg (437.9 KiB) Viewed 861 times

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Interesting, I see LOTS of moon changes and weirdness since the early 70s. I caught hese oopsie double-moon projections over UT in January this year, when they must have forgot which moon-phase we were in:

Peeps
captain of 1,000

Post by Peeps »

BuriedTartaria wrote: September 28th, 2022, 8:26 pm
Jules wrote: September 28th, 2022, 8:11 pm

I've forgotten this part of dialogue. Pretty powerful truth may be in there.
This is when he (Lucifer, and the elohim) made this earth void and without form by "creating" it, and darkness was over the face of the deep in Genesis chapter 1:1-2. The rest is of chapter 1 is his remodeling. That is why the high level Masons worship Lucifer as the "grand architect" of the universe. The word "create" in
this verse means to cut down as a formative process, like cutting down a tree to make a wooden idol. But it is not the making of the tree.

Genesis 1
1 In the beginning God (ĕlōhîm) *created* the heaven and the earth.

2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God (ĕlōhîm) moved upon the face of the waters.

created, bârâʼ, baw-raw';to cut down (a wood), select, feed (as formative processes):—choose, create (creator), cut down...

https://www.blueletterbible.org/kjv/gen/1/1/t_conc_1001
*Choose a verse, then click "tools"

So Lucifer did "create" the earth in this sense, after he apparently demolished it. It was his "build back better" plan.

The elohim, or the god/s of Genesis chapter 1, or the Book of Abraham chapter 4, could not speak matter into existence like Jehovah Elohim/the LORD God of Genesis chapter 2:4. That is why these elohim gods said in Abraham 3:

24 And there stood one among them that was like unto God, and he said unto those who were with him: We will go down, for there is space there, and we will take of these materials, and we will make an earth whereon these may dwell;
25 And we will prove them herewith, to see if they will do all things whatsoever the Lord their God shall command them;

26 And they who keep their first estate shall be added upon; and they who keep not their first estate shall not have glory in the same kingdom with those who keep their first estate; and they who keep their second estate shall have glory added upon their heads for ever and ever.

They had to use materials that already existed because these elohim/gods cannot speak matter into existence like the self-Existent Eternal, Jehovah Elohim, the LORD God, of Genesis chapter 2:4 can. Jehovah means:

Strong’s Yᵉhôvâh, yeh-ho-vaw'; from H1961; (the) self-Existent or Eternal; Jeho-vah, Jewish national name of God:—Jehovah, the Lord. Compare H3050, H3069.
https://www.blueletterbible.org/kjv/gen/2/1/t_conc_2004

Genesis 2:4
These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were *created,* in the day that the LORD God *made* the earth and the heavens,

Now that you know the word "create" in Genesis 1:1 really means to cut down, you see can see that Lucifer and the elohim "created" the earth after Jehovah Elohim "made" it.

Here are some additional thoughts I have regarding this topic:
Peeps wrote:
I have also been mulling over and ruminating on some things, some things you have sparked, like the those things written in the Pearl of Great Price, particularly the Book of Abraham, and Ezekiel 28 where it says satan/Lucifer walked in the midst of the stones of fire on the Holy mountain of God. I believe those stones of fire were us, when we were the "gnolaum," and that is where, and when, we were deceived into taking flesh bodies.

I was ready to dismiss everything in the Pearl of Great Price, but then I decided to reexamine it more closely, because of our discussions on other threads, and knowing that even Lucifer will give a person "enlightenment" --but it is like the partial truth he told Eve, for she did become wise, but she did surely die.

The Genesis chapter 1, or Abraham chapter 4 gods/ or the "elohim," are IMO, the rebellious third host of heaven led by the drag "queen of heaven," Lucifer/satan. Abraham chapter 3 tells us how in the preexistence we forfeited our first estate because Lucifer, described as the "one like unto God" in verse 24 (Isaiah 14 says Lucifer wanted to be like the Most High), said we would get glory added unto us forever and ever by choosing to go for a second estate in verse 26.

But this was the trap that got us taken into captivity to the lowest parts of the earth, as it is says in Psalm 139:15, I (David) was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. And Jude 1:15 has a stern warning for those who leave their first estate, those everlasting "chains" under darkness are the "ligaments of the body" according to Strong's concordance, and to be considered an impediment of what we are supposed to be. I guess it is like we have been paralyzed from the neck down, but we don't know it. We are supposed to be beings of light, yet we cast a shadow. We all fell before Adam and Eve, they just went into mortality first.

Fortunately, in verse 27 of Abraham 3, the one "like the Son of Man" was sent to pay for this mistake of ours. The decision to take on a flesh body was the original forbidden fruit. D&C section 130 is wrong about the Father having a body of flesh and bones, He is a Spirit. Lectures on Faith 5.2 says the Father is a Personage of Spirit. The Book of Mormon says He is the "Great Spirit." Jesus told the Samaritan woman at the well, the Father is a Spirit, and is looking for those to worship Him in Spirit and truth.

The rebellious third is one of the reasons that the number 33 is revered by the occult. These elohim are the "adam/gods" of the LDS, though this knowledge has been "hidden" from the plebs-LDS, because that is what the very word occult means, hidden. The "enlightenment" of Lucifer being "god" is only for the higher levels like Master Masons/Master Mahons, though this is being exposed more and more everyday, because it is almost at the end of this world. And Daniel 12:4 says: But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

These elohim are who the LORD God of Israel was at war with during the Exodus. They created themselves, and they were gods to themselves. Reading about origins of the Egyptian pantheon shows this. Joseph Smith was so obsessed with Egypt, that he purchased Egyptian papyri from a traveling salesman. The "translations" were likely from some copies of Masonic sacred texts, which have been kept by the bloodline/hybrid families, who trace their origins back to Cain, who married into them when he went to the land of Nod. They can have MMPs, while the descendants of Adam, or those with souls, cannot. Their spirits probably come through a different place/portal before birth. They lack souls because the LORD God did not breathe breath into their nostrils, to make them living souls. They are the original clones. Man now has the technology to make clones, and we probably received this knowledge from the fallen angels, who will readily impart forbidden knowledge so mankind will use it for their self destruction. They are the damned spirits that inhabit meat suits that Jude describes as:

4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

12 These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots;

13 Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.

Here is an example of an origin story of the Egyptian pantheon. It is also probably how they came back from the dead after Noah's flood. They are the gods of the dead.

Hu (ḥw), in ancient Egypt, was the deification of the first word, the word of creation, that Atum was said to have exclaimed upon ejaculating or, alternatively, his circumcision, in his masturbatory act of creating the Ennead.

Hu (2nd serpent in centre) and Renenutet (3rd seated figure on the right)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hu_(mythology)
Last edited by Peeps on September 29th, 2022, 1:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Peeps wrote: September 28th, 2022, 9:33 pm
I was born in 1968. It used to be kind of rare for the moon to be visible in the day time sky in the 70s, I remember people making remarks about it. Now, it is commonplace.
I used to see that all the time in the 80s. I even wrote a poem about it for school calling it a "concrete bubble".

They have to be in certain positions relative to one another in the sky... I watched some crappy Robin Hood series a while back where there was a solar eclipse one minute and the next shot after it finished you could see the Moon in the sky. That doesn't tend to happen.

I think it depends on the season in higher latitudes as well.

zionbuilder
captain of 100

Post by zionbuilder »

Kinda interesting that it happened on the fall equinox. There were military helicopters with mounted guns flying pretty low out in the white mountains. But there was also a warning given down in the valley for that time period. Tried to send the attachment but it wouldn't let me. It says the us army would be conducting essential military training throughout Phoenix to Peoria from September 20-23rd.

madvin
captain of 1,000

Post by madvin »

creator wrote: September 28th, 2022, 5:51 pmEven so, the things I do believe about our globe earth, and solar system, would likely not be believed by most people.
Please, do tell...

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

creator wrote: September 28th, 2022, 3:17 pm
Oftentimes the simplest explanation is the most correct one. Even in conspiracies.

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

madvin wrote: September 29th, 2022, 8:11 am
creator wrote: September 28th, 2022, 5:51 pmEven so, the things I do believe about our globe earth, and solar system, would likely not be believed by most people.
Please, do tell...
Some quick tidbits wouldn't do it justice, so here are some video links to some lectures:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgcH10xD17I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbNFzigEWIs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlKvQK_oxjY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpGKIGtN2f4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7lmKxatkDQ

(this is just a starting point)

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

Pazooka wrote: September 28th, 2022, 5:49 pm
I do like to watch the globe skeptic videos. I agree with the flat-earthers that NASA lies.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

creator wrote: September 29th, 2022, 10:05 am
Some quick tidbits wouldn't do it justice, so here are some video links to some lectures:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgcH10xD17I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbNFzigEWIs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlKvQK_oxjY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpGKIGtN2f4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7lmKxatkDQ

(this is just a starting point)
I clicked "like" on your post because I appreciate you sharing your viewpoint not because we agree. :)