Nord-Stream Sabotage:. US blows up Russian Pipelines?

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
tribrac
captain of 1,000

Nord-Stream Sabotage:. US blows up Russian Pipelines?

Post by tribrac »

https://www.forbes.com/sites/michaelshe ... -minister/

Both pipelines have sudden ruptures.

Leaks into the ocean.

Seismic stations confirm it was explosions.

In February Biden and his team repeatedly threatened the pipeline.
"If Russia invades,” said Biden, “then there will be no longer a Nord Stream 2. We will bring an end to it."

Reporter: "But how will you do that, exactly, since...the project is in Germany's control?"

Biden: "I promise you, we will be able to do that."
Today, Government Officials from Sweden, Poland and Denmark blame the US.
The sabotage of Nord Stream 1 and 2 came the day before Poland and Norway opened a new, 850-kilometer natural gas pipeline, Baltic Pipe, through Denmark.
Europe will have a cold winter. Will the freezing working class love America? Or side with Russia?
Last edited by tribrac on September 28th, 2022, 10:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

tribrac
captain of 1,000

Re: Norstream Sabotage:. US blows up Russian Pipelines?

Post by tribrac »

More....

https://www.reuters.com/business/energy ... 022-09-27/
German Economy Minister Robert Habeck told business leaders the leaks were due to targeted attacks on the infrastructure and Berlin now knew for sure "that they were not caused by natural occurrences or events or material fatigue."
Seismologists in Denmark and Sweden said they had registered two powerful blasts on Monday in the vicinity of the leaks.

"The signals do not resemble signals from earthquakes. They do resemble the signals typically recorded from blasts," the Geological Survey of Denmark and Greenland (GEUS) said.

tribrac
captain of 1,000

Post by tribrac »

Hang on folks ...life could get interesting....

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Watch a minute from 8:00.

https://rumble.com/v1lq9vh-sabotage-bot ... wn-up.html

Our gov't had been threatening to interrupt the Russian gas delivery.

Separatist
captain of 1,000

Post by Separatist »

tribrac
captain of 1,000

Post by tribrac »

Thanks Chip. I liked one of the comments a few minutes past your suggested 8 minute mark:
The US threatened Russia's pipeline, so if the US didn't do this they had better go to Russia Quickly with evidence, before Russia retaliates in this country, before things escalate.
Last edited by tribrac on September 28th, 2022, 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

If we’d kept with Carter’s OTEC vision we’d be well into the Hydrogen Economy, and Russia’s pipelines wouldn’t be of such import. Besides that food production would be vastly improved, some droughts remediated and there would far fewer devastating tropical storms like the one now bearing down of Florida.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

tribrac wrote: September 27th, 2022, 10:18 pm Thanks Chip. I liked one of the comments a few minutes past your suggested 8 minute mark:

The US threatened Russia's pipeline, so if the US didn't do this they had better go to Russia Quickly with evidence, before Russia retaliates in this country, before things escalate.
It sounds like Germany was financing the Nordstream pipelines. Russia was just going to supply the gas into the system, not own the infrastructure. I'm sure the US will make Germany whole in some fashion, probably by brokering them much more expensive energy from somewhere else. I remember hearing that this was the US's plan several months ago: Disrupt the flow of Russian energy into Europe and force them to buy very expensive energy from US-brokered sources. And 10% for the Big Man, though maybe 1% this time around, because there are more pigs at the trough.

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Original_Intent »

tribrac wrote: September 27th, 2022, 9:50 pm Hang on folks ...life could get interesting....
Agreed. Enter full on war propaganda, I hope you have access to true messengers, because anything online and especially from the MSM is sus.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Original_Intent wrote: September 28th, 2022, 2:55 am
tribrac wrote: September 27th, 2022, 9:50 pm Hang on folks ...life could get interesting....
Agreed. Enter full on war propaganda, I hope you have access to true messengers, because anything online and especially from the MSM is sus.
How can we warn the Q15 about this?

DJB
captain of 100

Post by DJB »

I agree! I’m wondering if the banking sea cables will be cut and the economic collapse blamed on Putin 🤔 Either way, things look like they are heating up 🔥

DJB
captain of 100

Post by DJB »

Chip wrote: September 28th, 2022, 2:58 am
😆 I’ll send a pigeon 🤣

Separatist
captain of 1,000

Post by Separatist »

Whodunnit? - Facts Related to The Sabotage Attack On The Nord Stream Pipelines
https://www.moonofalabama.org/2022/09/w ... lines.html

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Separatist wrote: September 28th, 2022, 5:26 am Whodunnit? - Facts Related to The Sabotage Attack On The Nord Stream Pipelines
https://www.moonofalabama.org/2022/09/w ... lines.html
Wow! There is a lot of important info in there. Thanks for posting that.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

And of course Russia will retaliate

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Chip wrote: September 28th, 2022, 2:58 am
😂

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

InfoWarrior82 wrote: September 28th, 2022, 6:16 am And of course Russia will retaliate
I don't know that they will. This is more of a provocation against Germany and Europe than it is against Russia. The Euroweenies don't understand that America wants to bring them down and hold them captive to the US. Russia is just a boogeyman being used as a cudgel to accomplish this. Our government is a global mafia more than anything.

Separatist
captain of 1,000

Post by Separatist »

https://www.nakedcapitalism.com/2022/09 ... ussia.html

The military operation on Monday night which fired munitions to blow holes in the Nord Stream I and Nord Stream II pipelines on the Baltic Sea floor, near Bornholm Island, was executed by the Polish Navy and special forces.

It was aided by the Danish and Swedish military; planned and coordinated with US intelligence and technical support; and approved by the Polish Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki.

The operation is a repeat of the Bornholm Bash operation of April 2021, which attempted to sabotage Russian vessels laying the gas pipes, but ended in ignominious retreat by the Polish forces. That was a direct attack on Russia. This time the attack is targeting the Germans, especially the business and union lobby and the East German voters, with a scheme to blame Moscow for the troubles they already have — and their troubles to come with winter.

tribrac
captain of 1,000

Post by tribrac »

When I was a kid Poloch jokes were quite fashionable. Later I thought they were too harsh on the Polish people.

If the Poles believe they can piss off Russia and Germany at the same time and rely on the US to back them up....the Poloch jokes were accurate.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Nord Stream Sabotage:. US blows up Russian Pipelines?

Post by Lizzy60 »

Can someone change the title to Nord Stream?

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

tribrac wrote: September 27th, 2022, 9:36 pm https://www.forbes.com/sites/michaelshe ... -minister/

Leaks into the ocean.

"If Russia invades,” said Biden, “then there will be no longer a Nord Stream 2. We will bring an end to it."

Reporter: "But how will you do that, exactly, since...the project is in Germany's control?"

The sabotage of Nord Stream 1 and 2 came the day before Poland and Norway opened a new, 850-kilometer natural gas pipeline, Baltic Pipe, through Denmark.
Europe will have a cold winter. Will the freezing working class love America? Or side with Russia?
If this is true that the United States planted bombs on NS-II, this would definitely constitute an act of war.

Being There
captain of 1,000

Re: North Steam Sabotage:. US blows up Russian Pipelines?

Post by Being There »

tribrac wrote: September 27th, 2022, 9:36 pm https://www.forbes.com/sites/michaelshe ... -minister/

Leaks into the ocean.

Are The US Responsible For Russian Gaz Pipelines to Europe Nord Stream 1 & 2 Leaks (Sabotage)?

https://www.bitchute.com/video/I7L0EuOTeUnZ/

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

I give up.
Last edited by Lizzy60 on September 28th, 2022, 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

No-Go Zone: Nord Stream Explosion, An Act of Terrorism & Insane Escalation

Henrik cover the latest with the terrorist attack on Nord Stream pipeline and who will benefit the most in episode 121 of No-Go Zone this September 28, 2022.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/iVnPb48C0Uu4/

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

SDG 2030 FAKE NEWS CNN BLAME RUSSIA - NORDSTREAM.

Right on q, US fake stream news CNN blame Russia for blowing up it's shared pipeline (Russia EU). Despite them already turning off the taps, and having the power to do so at will, they decided to blow it up. Just in case they started to feel all soft in the Dark of Winter.

Reason? fwack knows. Maybe the gasket in the tap to turn off the pipe went, Putin lost the plot because, he's mad of course, and instead of waiting on a replacement one, he blew it to smithereens.

Evidence? Nope. As the Swede on Wheoronews said, "Carlsberg - P-R-O-B-A-B-L-Y. The best larger in the world". "Ahhh... Worth waiting for". - PROBABLY. And CNN using all the flashy red blue strobe lights. Straight to the subconscious like a shot of eye candy "the force" - hypnosis. Seriously. "You don't want to speak to these droids"

How? #deepwaterhorizon and sure we'll say no more about that.

Great Reset 2030 is a popculture "conspiracy theory" term bandied out there as fodder to conceal a lot of the real info. Ask yourself why the prick (you know who) wrote the book called "xyz and the great meholio"

I reckon it was largely to stop you from searching for:

"Sustainable Development Goals" / "SDG's 2030" / "Our Common Agenda" / "The Summit of the Future" (2024/09/22 - 23/09/2024)

What happens if you try wake someone up with a google search on "the great reset?" exactly.. Glazed eyes. Blank. Lost 'em. Gently gently catchy monkey. Go in with that $#!% and 9 out of ten cats will stay eating the kitekat. Believing it's caviar. Because - the label dummy.

It's a bit like why they covered the Inter(national) net (something you catch things in) in certain other things, to stop people finding anything on the "B"ureau of "L"and "M"anagement....

Or the mother of Horus and Taurus was? ..... Exactly... rub those eyes some more, and wake up a bit wider. We've all been here before. It's just been a while.

Wake up and wake others up. It's the only way. We'll all meet behind the blue bus.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/dW5lrcI7BCmI/