Betelgeuse Supernova?

Discuss political news items / current events.

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Re: Betelgeuse Supernova?

Post by Lexew1899 »

Soon, as in probably the next 10,000 years or so.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

They've been going on about this for a while. It may be a sign in the sky when it happens.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

I agree soon can be a long time for our lifespans. The forum has been talking about this since 09 😆

I watched a short last night on Betelgeuse. The thought that immediately followed was, this could be the end of the 6th seal earthquake that all men feel.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by endlessQuestions »

I’m more worried about the magnetic poles drifting and the earth’s magnetic field weakening…

tribrac
captain of 1,000

Post by tribrac »

There's that word again..."soon".

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

tribrac wrote: December 1st, 2022, 1:00 pm There's that word again..."soon".
Is 3 hours soon enough for you?
Michael Sherwin wrote: January 14th, 2022, 11:30 am The DS has to incarnate because of them. When he incarnates he must lay down the greater part of his glory. He then is greatly marred because of them because he has laid down his glory ("Art thou not it that hath cut Rahab"). Yet, when the time comes he will be healed and his glory will return. Some will know who he is when he is healed. Most will still not know because they have been brainwashed to expect the Antichrist. They will try to hurt him on account that they believe him to be the Antichrist. They will not be able to hurt him.

Rahab stands for the pre-earth chaos. Cutting Rahab is dividing the waters from the waters. "Art thou not it which has dried the sea" so that the dry land would appear so man could be saved?
Was posted 3 hours before the largest steam (Tonga) explosion in recorded history.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

endlessismyname wrote: December 1st, 2022, 12:25 pm I’m more worried about the magnetic poles drifting and the earth’s magnetic field weakening…
The magnetic poles are slowly drifting as I’m sure you are aware. The North Pole changed its course in 1859 due to the sun. When D&C 45:42 happens they will shift like the sun does every 11 years, quickly.

We are getting pink aurora borealis during mild solar activity. That is very alarming. It coincides with the sun being whiter then it was 40 years ago.

Betelgeuse Is 1400 times bigger then our sun, if it was in our solar system it’s edge would end at Mars orbit. It’s in the Orion Constellation, the constellation that the ancients love to mimic placement of objects when they built. We did that on top of the Conference Center. I put a drop pin on the center of the Orion belt mimic on the conference center.

Dropped pin
https://maps.app.goo.gl/wRD4i5PUNuJGGe3D7?g_st=ic

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Bronco73idi wrote: December 2nd, 2022, 9:42 am
endlessismyname wrote: December 1st, 2022, 12:25 pm I’m more worried about the magnetic poles drifting and the earth’s magnetic field weakening…
The magnetic poles are slowly drifting as I’m sure you are aware. The North Pole changed its course in 1859 due to the sun. When D&C 45:42 happens they will shift like the sun does every 11 years, quickly.

We are getting pink aurora borealis during mild solar activity. That is very alarming. It coincides with the sun being whiter then it was 40 years ago.

Betelgeuse Is 1400 times bigger then our sun, if it was in our solar system it’s edge would end at Mars orbit. It’s in the Orion Constellation, the constellation that the ancients love to mimic placement of objects when they built. We did that on top of the Conference Center. I put a drop pin on the center of the Orion belt mimic on the conference center.

Dropped pin
Sounds like you have some things you could teach us on this subject…

The pin is interesting but I couldn’t help but be distracted by the “Erotic Bakery” that’s just north of the pin.

I thought the church owned all that land and was “protecting” it by building malls and such. <shrug>

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

endlessismyname wrote: December 2nd, 2022, 10:52 am

Dropped pin

The pin is interesting but I couldn’t help but be distracted by the “Erotic Bakery” that’s just north of the pin.

I thought the church owned all that land and was “protecting” it by building malls and such. <shrug>
Excellent catch, I went to their website and it’s as bad as their name! It brings to mind;

D&C 112:
25 And upon my house shall it begin, and from my house shall it go forth, saith the Lord;

Now they justify that verse 20 means they are right and chosen. If they are able to let something happen then it must be of the lord.

20 Whosoever receiveth my word receiveth me, and whosoever receiveth me, receiveth those, the First Presidency, whom I have sent, whom I have made counselors for my name’s sake unto you.

This verse is talking about the First Presidency in Jospeh’s time.

I had the privilege to go to a special fireside recently with a man who called himself an apostle of the LDS church (our church). It was a Q&A style fireside. I have never been to a fireside before but I’m told that it wasn’t standard. All of his answer were generic. He said I’m going to start generic and then dive deeper if need be. The answer that bother me was a question from a lady dealing with Isaiah 6:10, she read it out loud. Her question was, why would the lord deliberately want Isaiah to “Make the heart of this people fat”. He started with the joke, no one really understands Isaiah. I had no problem with that, the issue I had is that he then asked something to the words, “where else in the Bible does the lord talk like that, we don’t know if it’s translated properly.” He also said at some point, look at how he made the pharaoh with Moses (exodus) harden his heart.

I wanted to say 2 Nephi 16:10 is where we can judge Isaiah 6:10 but the still small voice told me no, I’m just there to listen.

To say Isaiah 2-14 might not be translated properly or to say Isaiah is two different prophets is to say the Book of Mormon is false. We have Isaiah 2-14 in 2 Nephi 12-24, Isaiah 29 in 2 Nephi 27, Isaiah 48-49 in 1 Nephi 20-21.

Where else does the lord talk in vengeance? Luke 12:49-57 is an excellent start!

I can not in good conciseness sustain him as an apostle.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Bronco73idi wrote: December 2nd, 2022, 12:29 pm
endlessismyname wrote: December 2nd, 2022, 10:52 am

Dropped pin

Excellent catch, I went to their website and it’s as bad as their name! It brings to mind;

D&C 112:
25 And upon my house shall it begin, and from my house shall it go forth, saith the Lord;

Now they justify that verse 20 means they are right and chosen. If they are able to let something happen then it must be of the lord.

20 Whosoever receiveth my word receiveth me, and whosoever receiveth me, receiveth those, the First Presidency, whom I have sent, whom I have made counselors for my name’s sake unto you.

This verse is talking about the First Presidency in Jospeh’s time.

I had the privilege to go to a special fireside recently with a man who called himself an apostle of the LDS church (our church). It was a Q&A style fireside. I have never been to a fireside before but I’m told that it wasn’t standard. All of his answer were generic. He said I’m going to start generic and then dive deeper if need be. The answer that bother me was a question from a lady dealing with Isaiah 6:10, she read it out loud. Her question was, why would the lord deliberately want Isaiah to “Make the heart of this people fat”. He started with the joke, no one really understands Isaiah. I had no problem with that, the issue I had is that he then asked something to the words, “where else in the Bible does the lord talk like that, we don’t know if it’s translated properly.” He also said at some point, look at how he made the pharaoh with Moses (exodus) harden his heart.

I wanted to say 2 Nephi 16:10 is where we can judge Isaiah 6:10 but the still small voice told me no, I’m just there to listen.

To say Isaiah 2-14 might not be translated properly or to say Isaiah is two different prophets is to say the Book of Mormon is false. We have Isaiah 2-14 in 2 Nephi 12-24, Isaiah 29 in 2 Nephi 27, Isaiah 48-49 in 1 Nephi 20-21.

Where else does the lord talk in vengeance? Luke 12:49-57 is an excellent start!

I can not in good conciseness sustain him as an apostle.
I have this weird conundrum in my life that most of the good that’s happened to me in the past five years comes from following things our prophets have said to do… but the rest of the good has come from rejecting things the prophets told us to do.

For me it really comes down to following the Spirit of prophecy while doing everything I can to keep my eyes focused on the Savior as I walk down this strait and narrow path. It’s a balancing act for sure, but for the first time in 40+ years of discipleship I feel peace, and rest… and that’s good enough for me until my Master directs me to chart a different course.

Letfreedumbring
captain of 100

Post by Letfreedumbring »

I wouldn't even use that word.

Don't you know by saying the supernova's name three times, will invite it?

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Letfreedumbring wrote: December 3rd, 2022, 12:10 pm I wouldn't even use that word.

Three people to date have commented about the probability of the next earthquake being a 7.3, then fizzled. It was an opportunity supplied to a Spirit once, but only offered once.

Are you aware how that turned out?

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

Letfreedumbring wrote: December 3rd, 2022, 12:10 pm I wouldn't even use that word.

Is a better name, Reoccurring supernova imposter?

😂

https://inspirehep.net/literature/2606619

Every 200 days this star blows its top and bottom and equator.

BND reminded us that the sun is very important, D&C 88:

7 Which truth shineth. This is the light of Christ. As also he is in the sun, and the light of the sun, and the power thereof by which it was made.

To say Sodom and Gomorrah was taken out because of a precise solar flare, could be accurate. I have been criticized by people on this board for saying exactly this…..

I’m sure the DS has figured out why my name sake quake took so long to come to fruition. Oh yeah, I told him 😂