Congratulations to Italy

Discuss political news items / current events.
truefreedom
captain of 100

Congratulations to Italy

Post by truefreedom »

156,874 views Sep 26, 2022
Fox News host Tucker Carlson reacts to the election of Italian Prime Minister Giorgia Meloni on 'Tucker Carlson Tonight.
15 minutes

Italy elects Conservative Prime Minister Giorgia Meloni

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Congratulations to Italy

Post by Niemand »

http://bigtechtopia.com/2022/09/giorgia ... ef-puppet/
Newly-elected Italian prime minister Giorgia Meloni is seen as anti-establishment by her supporters, yet her staunch support of the country’s coercive and discriminatory Digital Health Certificate should raise eyebrows.
“We were the first to support it,” she said in April 2021 about Italy’s controversial Digital Green Certificate. She went on to declare her hope that it would be adopted across Europe.

“We hope it will be adopted as soon as possible in a horizon of total reciprocity with all European states.

“It is a priority and it is essential to restore freedom of movement and above all to restart tourism.”
Deleted tweet in support of mandatory vaccines
Back in 2018, Meloni was asked whether she would be in favor of mandated vaccines. Her response will have certainly concerned her large following during COVID times.

“On vaccines we need to have the humility of trusting the scientific community,” Meloni tweeted back then. “I think going back would be a mistake. It’s a topic that must not be dealt with on an ideological level: let those who are competent decide which vaccines are necessary and mandatory.”

However, that tweet has since been deleted

cyclOps
captain of 1,000

Post by cyclOps »

Captain Moroni wrote:
In memory of our God, our religion, and freedom, and our peace, our wives, and our children
The Book of Mormon was written for our time. It baffles any sensible person why anyone would oppose those who have as their creed the title of liberty. Yet here we are. We now live in a time where good is bad and bad is good. I, for one, will die, if I must, defending my God, my religion, my freedom, my family.

cyclOps
captain of 1,000

Post by cyclOps »

The whole chapter of Alma 46 is so good.
13 wrote:
…and [Moroni] bowed himself to the earth, and he prayed mightily unto his God for the blessings of liberty to rest upon his brethren, so long as there should a band of Christians remain to possess the land
15 wrote:
…all those who were true believers in Christ took upon them, gladly, the name of Christ, or Christians as they were called, because of their belief in Christ who should come.
16 wrote:
…Moroni prayed that the cause of the Christians, and the freedom of the land might be favored.
18 wrote:
…Surely God shall not suffer that we, who are despised because we take upon us the name of Christ, shall be trodden down and destroyed, until we bring it upon us by our own transgressions.
20 wrote:
Behold, whosoever will maintain this title upon the land, let them come forth in the strength of the Lord, and enter into a covenant that they will maintain their rights, and their religion, that the Lord God may bless them.
36 wrote:
…[Moroni] caused the title of liberty to be hoisted upon every tower which was in all the land, which was possessed by the Nephites; and thus Moroni planted the standard of liberty among the Nephites.

Vision
captain of 1,000

Post by Vision »

This could be the straw that breaks the EU's back, hopefully.

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

Niemand wrote: September 27th, 2022, 4:59 am http://bigtechtopia.com/2022/09/giorgia ... ef-puppet/
Newly-elected Italian prime minister Giorgia Meloni is seen as anti-establishment by her supporters, yet her staunch support of the country’s coercive and discriminatory Digital Health Certificate should raise eyebrows.
“We were the first to support it,” she said in April 2021 about Italy’s controversial Digital Green Certificate. She went on to declare her hope that it would be adopted across Europe.

“We hope it will be adopted as soon as possible in a horizon of total reciprocity with all European states.

“It is a priority and it is essential to restore freedom of movement and above all to restart tourism.”
Deleted tweet in support of mandatory vaccines
Back in 2018, Meloni was asked whether she would be in favor of mandated vaccines. Her response will have certainly concerned her large following during COVID times.

“On vaccines we need to have the humility of trusting the scientific community,” Meloni tweeted back then. “I think going back would be a mistake. It’s a topic that must not be dealt with on an ideological level: let those who are competent decide which vaccines are necessary and mandatory.”

However, that tweet has since been deleted
Maybe she has grown since then.

We'll see