Utah Senate Race of 2022

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.

Whom do you support for the Utah Senate election of 2022

Poll ended at December 7th, 2022, 2:50 pm

Mike Lee
87%
Evan McMullin
No votes
Other
13%

Total votes: 23
KingdomOfGoodHope
captain of 10

Utah Senate Race of 2022

Post by KingdomOfGoodHope »

Utah is having a Senate election in 2022. Mike Lee, one of the few semi - decent members of the Senate, is running for re-election. He has not been endorsed by Romney - surprise, surprise. What is interesting is that the Democrats are not fielding a candidate of their own, and are instead endorsing "Independent" Evan McMullin, a CIA official who tried to hurt Trump by running as an "Independent" in the 2016 Presidential election. Lee has done good work with the Federalist Society on The Constitution Line By Line. I encourage people to watch and listen to it. He also has a relatively good record in the Senate - though it is far from perfect.

truefreedom
captain of 100

Re: Utah Senate Race of 2022

Post by truefreedom »

KingdomOfGoodHope wrote: September 23rd, 2022, 3:50 pm Utah is having a Senate election in 2022. Mike Lee, one of the few semi - decent members of the Senate, is running for re-election. He has not been endorsed by Romney - surprise, surprise. What is interesting is that the Democrats are not fielding a candidate of their own, and are instead endorsing "Independent" Evan McMullin, a CIA official who tried to hurt Trump by running as an "Independent" in the 2016 Presidential election. Lee has done good work with the Federalist Society on The Constitution Line By Line. I encourage people to watch and listen to it. He also has a relatively good record in the Senate - though it is far from perfect.
Rule number #1

Never !
Ever !
Vote for a CIA spook

Down_the_rabbithole
captain of 100

Post by Down_the_rabbithole »

KSL and The Deseret News sure are doing their part, shilling for McMullin.

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

Down_the_rabbithole wrote: September 23rd, 2022, 8:44 pm KSL and The Deseret News sure are doing their part, shilling for McMullin.
They apparently don’t like the Constitution. I can remember when the Deseret News was a reliably conservative newspaper.

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

KingdomOfGoodHope wrote: September 23rd, 2022, 3:50 pm Utah is having a Senate election in 2022. Mike Lee, one of the few semi - decent members of the Senate, is running for re-election. He has not been endorsed by Romney - surprise, surprise. What is interesting is that the Democrats are not fielding a candidate of their own, and are instead endorsing "Independent" Evan McMullin, a CIA official who tried to hurt Trump by running as an "Independent" in the 2016 Presidential election. Lee has done good work with the Federalist Society on The Constitution Line By Line. I encourage people to watch and listen to it. He also has a relatively good record in the Senate - though it is far from perfect.
I have no dog in this fight but it is crystal clear that Evan is a Dem plant.

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

Down_the_rabbithole wrote: September 23rd, 2022, 8:44 pm KSL and The Deseret News sure are doing their part, shilling for McMullin.
That basically means the church is shilling for him, right? Man, it's disappointing decision after disappointing decision with them. I'm so grateful that my testimony is in Christ and the reality that He is the author of my salvation is burned deeply into my soul. I'll always pull for the church, but man...

p8riot
captain of 100

Post by p8riot »

Mor(m)ons get what they deserve if they vote for globalist deep state shills like McMuffin!

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Their owner told them to support satan. Anyone believing that the Q15 have any redeeming qualities need to wake up.