CERN: They not telling us everything.

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
francisco.colaco
captain of 100

Re: CERN: They not telling us everything.

Post by francisco.colaco »

anonymous91 wrote: October 7th, 2022, 5:57 pm It is true that if we have enough faith in God we are protected from Satan's power and influence, this blessing is not limited to only LDS people. The scriptures tell us that if we have the faith of a mustard seed we can move mountains. I don't know about you, but I don't have enough faith to move mountains, how about you?
Replace _attacks_ by _destructive suggestions_, and you'll have me all in agreement with you.

Edit: sorry, worng citation. Please see the next submission.
Last edited by francisco.colaco on October 8th, 2022, 3:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

francisco.colaco
captain of 100

anonymous91 wrote: October 7th, 2022, 5:57 pm The devil has power over anyone fool enough to open themselves up to it, including LDS people. For example, drinking alcohol lowers your inhibitions to the point that you could be open to all kinds of attacks from satanic forces.
Replace _attacks_ by _destructive promptings_ and I will be in full agreement with you.
anonymous91 wrote: October 7th, 2022, 5:57 pm There is a reason that the Catholic Church has employed Exorcists because demonic possessions are very real. If you believe in the Bible at all, you can see this. Furthermore, there are known cases of innocent children being afflicted with this. If you think Satan has no real power you are fooling yourself.
About exorcisms: I've been there, done that, and know how rare they are. I will say no more about this. A normal person, with no malicious inclinations or mental health problems, has more reasons to fear himself than the devil.

francisco.colaco
captain of 100

Pazooka wrote: October 7th, 2022, 6:03 pm The fear of the Lord is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate. ~ Prov 8:13
You shall have no other gods before me. --- Ex 20:3

Read verse 4 for full comprehension.

Pazooka
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Pazooka »

Makes a good point: CERN is a lot like NASA, they have a little command center with someone talking, they get billions of dollars and what do they have to show for it besides some animations?

Look at the similarities between the Georgia Guidestones and the United Nations building.

I did not know that the Ethiopian new year (think Book of Enoch) was 9-11. Lots of great little tidbits in this vid

Pazooka
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Pazooka »

francisco.colaco wrote: October 8th, 2022, 3:58 am
Pazooka wrote: October 7th, 2022, 6:03 pm The fear of the Lord is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate. ~ Prov 8:13
You shall have no other gods before me. --- Ex 20:3

Read verse 4 for full comprehension.
John the Revelator associating Geneva, Switzerland with “where Satan’s seat is.” Worship of other gods, by its nature, connotes sacrifice to those gods.

12 And to the angel of the church in Pergamos write; These things saith he which hath the sharp sword with two edges;
13 I know thy works, and where thou dwellest, even where Satan’s seat is: and thou holdest fast my name, and hast not denied my faith, even in those days wherein Antipas was my faithful martyr, who was slain among you, where Satan dwelleth.

For full comprehension, we need to stop being of two minds, lying to ourselves and sacrificing our very life blood to the glorification of false gods, including the ones that rule CERN.
Attachments
DE1F5AC7-5D58-4EA6-B018-CC603BFD0D0B.jpeg
DE1F5AC7-5D58-4EA6-B018-CC603BFD0D0B.jpeg (599.94 KiB) Viewed 763 times

francisco.colaco
captain of 100

@Pazooka,

At the nineties, I was one of the few technicians at CERN that went to Church. Most of the physicists are atheists or agnostics -- yes, I know, nobody is perfect! Some have a hint of theism. Few are Christians. As far as I knew, I was the only LDS there.

They do those rituals mainly to mock the people on the Internet that associate CERN (a simple complicated machine and a complicatedly simple organisation) with occultism. Does Satan have influence over those people? Yes,, he does, as he have over you or me. Do those people KNOWINGLY worship Satan? It is unlikely. I speak from experience. Maybe there is one satanist or anotehr among them, and I'd bet, if they exist, they would be atheist satanists.

What happens there is simply explained: you collide atoms in near vacuum at 99,999..% of the speed of light and collect the results in detectors that surround the collision area. I worked on those detectors, which are as big as a three or four story house. It's not opening any gates of hell. You have some smaller scale cyclotrons operating at the United States for decades, and, if hell broke loose there, it was by a combination of electoral fraud and benefit leech mentality. Not from particle accelerators and detectors that exist in varied scales, even at hospitals.

<b>Now seriously:</b>

One of the methods employed by those that have to quiet those that distrust governments is to flood them with the most preposterous hypothesis -- flat earth, UFO, lizard people, ALL vaccines are bad -- actually I agree with most of you on the Covid. He who believes in anything will believe it all, and give a bad name to all of those, like me, who distrust the goverment and know there are secret combinations among them (but actually are A-grade students of science and technology).

We need to think critically and not let ourselves go into completely disprovable gibberish. There are things we can distrust, like the US election or these series of economic suicides. There are those things that makes me wonder if some people have some sort of emotional needs and need therapy or psychotropics: flat earth, electric Universe (whatever that means), all vaccines are bad, hollow earth, porous earth, gaia hypothesis. Those that believe in such idiocies normally could't solve x+10 = 4, were they given it. And do not even realize that WE HAVE BEEN CIRCUMNAVIGATING THE EARTH SINCE 1500 and that YOUR GPS WORKS BY CALCULATING ON A QUASI-SPHERICAL (WGS-84) GEOMETRY.

Stop believeing in anything. That has pot more people here under the power of Satan than you think. When a person writes here: the Lord unsealed me from my husband and sealed me to Him, I believe that person is either a fool or demented: any dealings we have with the Lord himself are to be told to NO ONE, unless HE ASKS TO -- and, normally, only apostles get that permission. At the very least, do the standard test for angelic manifestations and SHAKE HIS HAND! (Imbeciles!)

Pazooka
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Pazooka »

francisco.colaco wrote: October 9th, 2022, 1:26 pm @Pazooka,

At the nineties, I was one of the few technicians at CERN that went to Church. Most of the physicists are atheists or agnostics -- yes, I know, nobody is perfect! Some have a hint of theism. Few are Christians. As far as I knew, I was the only LDS there.

They do those rituals mainly to mock the people on the Internet that associate CERN (a simple complicated machine and a complicatedly simple organisation) with occultism. Does Satan have influence over those people? Yes,, he does, as he have over you or me. Do those people KNOWINGLY worship Satan? It is unlikely. I speak from experience. Maybe there is one satanist or anotehr among them, and I'd bet, if they exist, they would be atheist satanists.

What happens there is simply explained: you collide atoms in near vacuum at 99,999..% of the speed of light and collect the results in detectors that surround the collision area. I worked on those detectors, which are as big as a three or four story house. It's not opening any gates of hell. You have some smaller scale cyclotrons operating at the United States for decades, and, if hell broke loose there, it was by a combination of electoral fraud and benefit leech mentality. Not from particle accelerators and detectors that exist in varied scales, even at hospitals.

<b>Now seriously:</b>

One of the methods employed by those that have to quiet those that distrust governments is to flood them with the most preposterous hypothesis -- flat earth, UFO, lizard people, ALL vaccines are bad -- actually I agree with most of you on the Covid. He who believes in anything will believe it all, and give a bad name to all of those, like me, who distrust the goverment and know there are secret combinations among them (but actually are A-grade students of science and technology).

We need to think critically and not let ourselves go into completely disprovable gibberish. There are things we can distrust, like the US election or these series of economic suicides. There are those things that makes me wonder if some people have some sort of emotional needs and need therapy or psychotropics: flat earth, electric Universe (whatever that means), all vaccines are bad, hollow earth, porous earth, gaia hypothesis. Those that believe in such idiocies normally could't solve x+10 = 4, were they given it. And do not even realize that WE HAVE BEEN CIRCUMNAVIGATING THE EARTH SINCE 1500 and that YOUR GPS WORKS BY CALCULATING ON A QUASI-SPHERICAL (WGS-84) GEOMETRY.

Stop believeing in anything. That has pot more people here under the power of Satan than you think. When a person writes here: the Lord unsealed me from my husband and sealed me to Him, I believe that person is either a fool or demented: any dealings we have with the Lord himself are to be told to NO ONE, unless HE ASKS TO -- and, normally, only apostles get that permission. At the very least, do the standard test for angelic manifestations and SHAKE HIS HAND! (Imbeciles!)
If I believed just anything, I would totally believe you when you say that because of your brief experience working on one small segment of operations at CERN, you are qualified to determine that it’s all above board - - just a few agnostics and atheists messing around with “science”.

One of those just happened to make this public statement just one year after CERN’s opening:

"Out of this door might come something, or we might send something through it"

This was Sergio Bertolucci, who is Director for Research and Scientific Computing at CERN speaking of the possibility that this would access other dimensions or produce previously unknown phenomenon.

Sounds like he’s just messing with us. They’re totally not doing that. They totally did not have a flagrant demon-conjuring ritual during the opening ceremony of the Gotthard Tunnel that is available for everyone to see on YouTube. Just a bunch of scientists having a little fun.

francisco.colaco
captain of 100

Pazooka wrote: October 9th, 2022, 2:07 pm One of those just happened to make this public statement just one year after CERN’s opening:

This was Sergio Bertolucci, who is Director for Research and Scientific Computing at CERN speaking of the possibility that this would access other dimensions or produce previously unknown phenomenon.
Here is your priamry source:

https://www.theregister.com/Print/2010/ ... incursion/

Look carefully at the section called Bootnote.

Pazooka
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Pazooka »

francisco.colaco wrote: October 10th, 2022, 8:29 am
Pazooka wrote: October 9th, 2022, 2:07 pm One of those just happened to make this public statement just one year after CERN’s opening:

Here is your priamry source:

https://www.theregister.com/Print/2010/ ... incursion/

Look carefully at the section called Bootnote.
No, that’s not the primary source. It was a big deal back in 2009 and was reported widely, such as in the following - -

https://www.thestar.com/amp/business/te ... sions.html

You used to be able to pull up video for his statement but not any longer.

francisco.colaco
captain of 100

A decade of a functioning LHC has passed. I don't think it opened anything.

After a decade of failures, it is by adhesion that the believers and propellers of these ludicrous hypotheses -- who have no clue what physics is, and could even not know what quantum means and the origin of the word -- qualify themselves. The Internet does create it set of fools; but most are just revealed by it.

And I have shares of a bridge over the Bearing Straight to sell them all.

(Physicists can be strange fellows. Now, as for the door, it also says it would last about 10^-26s. You do not send a war machine through a 1pm (10^-12m) on 10^-26s. Besides, being the space empty and void (the distance between the Sun and the next star is 4.3 ly, mostly empty space, you'd have a chance of an lasting icecube in hell to find anything on the other side but an entangled particle in mostly empty space. Even stretching that door to 0.001 mm radius and having it last 10^-6 seconds, a chance equal to the elections in US being fair and honest, one would only get information, and a trove of it it would be. Matter no: it would be dissolved by the extreme heat and temperatures in the vicinity of the door. So, I do not think that demons or aliens will be right at that moment, at Alter-Geneva, with their weapons pointed at us, ready to invade.

As for Satanism, the devil convinces those that believe in God that he does not exist; and those that choose not to that he has any sort of real power over the physical world.

Pazooka
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Pazooka »

francisco.colaco wrote: October 13th, 2022, 9:39 am A decade of a functioning LHC has passed. I don't think it opened anything.
A week after CERN’s grand opening we had the severe financial collapse of September 15, 2008 that eased up with Obama signing the bail out on February 17, 2009 (5 months).

CERN may have been the opening to the bottomless pit referred to in Revelation 9 and, unlike what locusts would normally do - eat every green thing in sight, they would have devoured figurative crops of “green” (ie income and livelihoods).

My estimation vs your estimation.

francisco.colaco
captain of 100

I guess you have found some sort of quantum entanglement between the LHC particles and the stock exchange computers.

I'd apply for the Nobel Prize of Physics.

Pazooka
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Pazooka »

francisco.colaco wrote: October 16th, 2022, 12:40 pm I guess you have found some sort of quantum entanglement between the LHC particles and the stock exchange computers.

I'd apply for the Nobel Prize of Physics.
I assume you are replying to my comment. And you assume that the study of physics is something noble.

“Quantum entanglement” indeed.

francisco.colaco
captain of 100

Pazooka wrote: October 16th, 2022, 2:41 pm I assume you are replying to my comment. And you assume that the study of physics is something noble.

I, and Brigham Young alike. Read his speeches.

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

I like Brian Cox's Ted talk about the LHC.

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

The physics sing-along.

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

Lexew1899 wrote: October 17th, 2022, 4:13 am I like Brian Cox's Ted talk about the LHC.
He's definitely one of my favorite 'science minds'. Things just click for me when explains it...

Pazooka
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Pazooka »

francisco.colaco wrote: October 17th, 2022, 2:49 am
Pazooka wrote: October 16th, 2022, 2:41 pm I assume you are replying to my comment. And you assume that the study of physics is something noble.

I, and Brigham Young alike. Read his speeches.
I like BY well enough, but he also said people who dressed like Quakers lived on the moon and had some funny ideas that were proven incorrect about sperm and ovum. Great shoemaker, though.

francisco.colaco
captain of 100

Yes, but he created and names an university which does not major students in Applied Gullability, Critical Guessology or Literalist Truthology.

It majors some ninnies in humanities and arts, and some people whose intellect is three digits in mathematics, science and engineering.

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

francisco.colaco wrote: October 18th, 2022, 9:14 am Yes, but he created and names an university which does not major students in Applied Gullability, Critical Guessology or Literalist Truthology.

It majors some ninnies in humanities and arts, and some people whose intellect is three digits in mathematics, science and engineering.
wahahahahahha you are so deceived. . . .physicists who have bullshitted the world for the last 20 years. No revelation to medicine, none to government, none to physicists, or gates or musk or military or those guys building spacex, etc.

None, so professors and scientists and others made up the rest. then they develioped college programs based on their lies and no one questions but a few and convinced you and everyone else that they taught their fantasies to . . . that you are all smarter than me. Whahahahahahahha

be prepared for the truth and please, don't lose your testimony. Quote BY all you want but you have twisted his comments or someone has twisted them for you so you could swallow the lies you have been told.

Lies sooooooooo goood that even the very elect . . .

btw what is the algebraic equation for chaos? Man can only describe algabraically those things in our world that are consistent rather than chaotic. and who created the order? You know. So man only works with what has been made by God. They ahve created nothing new . . ever . . not even a sound or a note or color or animal or plant .

Scientist just manipulate what has already been created . . . when they get stuck they tell some good lies and get a noble prize for it. Cern is a total lie that no one is allowed to challenge since it is all a secret in a secret building.

secrets are BS

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

science or whatever you want to call it . . . the GREATEST money laundering scheme of all

Pazooka
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Pazooka »

francisco.colaco wrote: October 18th, 2022, 9:14 am Yes, but he created and names an university which does not major students in Applied Gullability, Critical Guessology or Literalist Truthology.

I have no idea what you just said. And even though I once again suspect Evan has been drinking…I don’t really disagree with what she’s laying down

francisco.colaco
captain of 100

EvanLM wrote: October 19th, 2022, 8:55 pm Scientist just manipulate what has already been created . . . when they get stuck they tell some good lies and get a noble prize for it. Cern is a total lie that no one is allowed to challenge since it is all a secret in a secret building.
Well, I've been there, I've worked there, AT THE DETECTORS, right where the particles collided (after I left, because I was at the early construction phase), and assure you it is not a building. It is a bunch of buildings with thousands of people. Believe me, no organisation that large could keep so many secrets from so many people for so long.

I cannot argue with people that will believe anything, if it fits their desire of being against it all. Joel Skousen said it well: the way to squash true conspiracy facts is to swamp them with ludicrous idiocies. Then all that know about the secret combinations will be conflated with those that will believe in all conspiracy garbage.

And flat earth -- and yet, use the GPS on their cars, which relies on a spheric earth.

And that math is racist or that engineers are liars -- yet, they voice those opinions from a computer running on an electrical grid.

And they can't see the oxymoron! I can only attribute that to lack of oxygen or lack of potassium at the early childhood.

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

do the research regarding the amount of lies that scientists have told and been given noble peace prizes for.

How many years has evolution been in textbooks and taught throughout the schoold years and even in greater detail in college.

what the people behind CERN are claiming is a lie. I will accept that they have made a great instrument with thousands of follow in people that will believe anything as long as they are making a wage. . . but . . .

isn't what it claims . . . hasn't produced anything . . . kept in secret. . .behind closed doors . .

and like the computer that you see . . it is all electrical . . nothing new . . . just a bunch of gadgets like GPS is a gadget . . .

you are convinced that gadgets and great libraries or improved TV viewing is some sort of great thing /

what has CERN accomplished? oh . . . nothing . . you don't even know what you are feeding into . . can't even explain it

employees just get paid to go to the many buildings and do nothing

whatever . . love this generation . . so guillible. . .so easy to deceive . . you and your brother are around 30 - 45 years old, right

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

God sent us to a pretty simple and rather boring world

The satanists of today who want to make money on us and destroy the idea of God and will entice us with fun things or things that tinkle in our ears.

Its a lot funner to dance with the pagan gods and to have sex and to do drugs and to sin, pretty much. This is why the Israelites kept falling into sin cuz their religion of law of moses was too simple or in other words, boring.

So the satanists have found out that mortals will be enticed by lots of things and even the idea that they are smarter or now more or have such clever and interesting science. anyone who believes that cern is some great thing is as deceived by power as the priests in Elijahs time.

Don't care if someone decided to glamorize the word "science" to whatever word they want to call it. 50% or science is wrong or has been wrong without correction. You do the research.

God operates by the still small voice. That is why all of the excitement of the priests that opposed elijah was recorded in our bible as a lot of noise and excitement and dramatic blood letting, etc. this is why secret societies and killing babies coupled with canabalism is so popular. It is so noisy and so glamorous and so not boring.

But whoever recorded the Elijah record reminds us that the voice of the Lord was not in the excitement. It was a still small voice.

I can promise you that CERN does not have God's voice in it. Not advanced either . . can do nothing but deceive and flatter you . . .