The Trans agenda is disgusting

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
tdj
captain of 1,000

Re: The Trans agenda is disgusting

Post by tdj »

Lizzy60 wrote: October 8th, 2022, 7:03 pm
tdj wrote: October 8th, 2022, 6:50 pm
Serragon wrote: October 3rd, 2022, 1:21 pm I was so relieved to listen to all of the talks speaking out in a clear and authoritative manner about this at conference and the accompanying handbook changes. It is so good to know that our leaders are fighting tooth and nail with the world for righteousness and for the souls of the Saints. They already drew a hard and unmistakable line in the sand against the heinous sins of homosexuality and abortion, and now we see the same here. There won't be any confusion among our youth or other members about what is considered good and what is considered evil! Bravo!
I'll need to go back and listen to them because I only listened to the morning conference on Saturday. Glad to hear they are finally taking a firm stand. In the past, they seemed rather soft, and gave cotton candy, pillowy talks on the subject.
Are you answering Serragon’s sarcasm with sarc of your own? Because, Serragon was totally using sarcasm, or he lives in a parallel universe where Trump is still president, the fake pandemic never happened, and the Church holds fast to conservative traditional values.
No, there was no sarcasm in my post. I meant it. Lately I've taken to listening to a preacher named Greg Locke. He's caused waves of controversy, but there's something about his no holds barred attitude that I like and am thinking that with todays society it is more and more necessary to push back like he's doing. I don't agree with everything he says, but the vast majority I have to say I do. I also find his approach much more appealing then the soft, smooth as butter conference talks.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

tdj wrote: October 9th, 2022, 12:48 pm
Lizzy60 wrote: October 8th, 2022, 7:03 pm
tdj wrote: October 8th, 2022, 6:50 pm
Serragon wrote: October 3rd, 2022, 1:21 pm I was so relieved to listen to all of the talks speaking out in a clear and authoritative manner about this at conference and the accompanying handbook changes. It is so good to know that our leaders are fighting tooth and nail with the world for righteousness and for the souls of the Saints. They already drew a hard and unmistakable line in the sand against the heinous sins of homosexuality and abortion, and now we see the same here. There won't be any confusion among our youth or other members about what is considered good and what is considered evil! Bravo!
I'll need to go back and listen to them because I only listened to the morning conference on Saturday. Glad to hear they are finally taking a firm stand. In the past, they seemed rather soft, and gave cotton candy, pillowy talks on the subject.
Are you answering Serragon’s sarcasm with sarc of your own? Because, Serragon was totally using sarcasm, or he lives in a parallel universe where Trump is still president, the fake pandemic never happened, and the Church holds fast to conservative traditional values.
No, there was no sarcasm in my post. I meant it. Lately I've taken to listening to a preacher named Greg Locke. He's caused waves of controversy, but there's something about his no holds barred attitude that I like and am thinking that with todays society it is more and more necessary to push back like he's doing. I don't agree with everything he says, but the vast majority I have to say I do. I also find his approach much more appealing then the soft, smooth as butter conference talks.
Well the Church never said a word about homosexuality, transgendered folk, or abortion. Our Progressive Democrat Liberal Apostle did introduce the new FSY Guide, so the youth can now do whatever feels good and fine.

CMajor
captain of 100

Post by CMajor »

In 1975, Johns Hopkins Medical had ceased doing sex change operations because of the high suicide rate among males who underwent the surgery. After the surgery which seemed like the best strategy at the time, most stopped feeling like females and felt like males again. The depression of the surgery change made suicide the next step.

Key in this situation is that in half of those healed by Jesus Christ, in the New Testament, he first removed unclean spirits or devils.

This is the latest stance from, 2004.

Johns Hopkins Researcher Challenges Conventional Wisdom on Gender Reassignment Surgery
Johns Hopkins Medicine
Office of Communications and Public Affairs
Media Contact: Staci Vernick Goldberg
410-516-4958
svernick@jhmi.edu
January 21, 2004

JOHNS HOPKINS RESEARCHER CHALLENGES CONVENTIONAL WISDOM ON GENDER REASSIGMENT SURGERY

Cloacal exstrophy is a severe birth defect that occurs in approximately 1 in 400,000 live births. One of the most pronounced characteristics is severe phallic inadequacy, or the complete absence of a penis in genetic males. Historically, doctors have treated cloacal exstrophy by surgically altering, or "reassigning" these babies as female.

John Gearhart, M.D., director of pediatric urology at Johns Hopkins Children's Center and an expert on exstrophy complexes, and colleagues challenge this standard treatment in this week's New England Journal of Medicine. The authors studied 16 genetic males from 5 to 16 years of age, 14 of whom underwent surgical conversion to female sex. They found that more than half of them identified themselves as male; six individuals were so unhappy with their female sex of rearing as to pursue gender reassignment back to male. All 16 had interests and attitudes that were considered typical of males.

"We are challenging the conventional wisdom and urging doctors who see patients with cloacal exstrophy not to routinely perform conversion surgery," Gearhart says. "Rather, we suggest they strongly consider counseling families to raise the children as males, and recommend penile reconstruction at a later age."

To interview John Gearhart, please call Staci Vernick Goldberg at 410-516-4958 or Jessica Collins at 410-516-4570.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

What is it with Johns Hopkins by the way? It seems to be the core of globalist academia. I've just been reading up on its Paul H. Nitze School for Advanced International Studies which churns out politicians, journalists and diplomats who peddle the agenda.

Why Johns Hopkins? Was the Ivy League, or Oxford and Cambridge seen as too elite?

JH was at the heart of Event 201 and the pandemic response.

4Joshua8
captain of 1,000

Post by 4Joshua8 »

Methodist pastor tells young girls that this drag queen up for ordination is an example of being "transformed by the renewing of your mind"

https://notthebee.com/article/methodist ... -your-mind

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Gaga is telling us in this clip, what this entire Trans-Agenda thing is about. They put the truth, in their so-called "art", and brag about it on TV, knowing most people will just think they're eccentric, or high.
Be sure to read the scrolling text at the bottom.

:arrow: :arrow: https://twitter.com/i/status/1580288003846549504

Full interview:

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

"Quorum of the Queens" - nice. I hadn't heard about this one. Wonder if it went off without a hitch -

Thursday Sept. 22nd @ The Gallivan Center- 7pm
Salt Lake City, UT: A family-friendly, Quorum of the Queens drag show and is FREE to the public at The Gallivan Center.

More details: https://thegallivancenter.com/event/a-s ... -showgirl/
Sponsors: The Gallivan Center, Quorum of the Queens, X96 Radio
CALL The Gallivan Center: (801) 535-6110
Quorum of the Queens.jpg
Quorum of the Queens.jpg (77.02 KiB) Viewed 1022 times

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

I am sure it went off without a hitch — Sodom Lake City loves, loves, loves their homosexual/cross-dressing pillars of society. If there had been protests, Mormons Building Bridges would have posted hate mail.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

Launched in the 1970s, Affirmation is the oldest support group for LGBTQ members of the Church. The mission is to create “worldwide communities of safety, love and hope” and to promote “understanding, acceptance and self-determination of diverse sexual orientations, gender identities and expressions” as members define “their individual spirituality and intersection with the church.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/mormo ... jRGnJz7p_s

Their annual event is happening in Salt Lake right now. Governor Cox spoke.
Last edited by Lizzy60 on October 13th, 2022, 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mamabear
captain of 1,000

Post by Mamabear »

FoxMammaWisdom wrote: October 12th, 2022, 2:32 pm Gaga is telling us in this clip, what this entire Trans-Agenda thing is about. They put the truth, in their so-called "art", and brag about it on TV, knowing most people will just think they're eccentric, or high.

Full interview:
What doses this mean?

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Mamabear wrote: October 13th, 2022, 3:31 pm
FoxMammaWisdom wrote: October 12th, 2022, 2:32 pm Gaga is telling us in this clip, what this entire Trans-Agenda thing is about. They put the truth, in their so-called "art", and brag about it on TV, knowing most people will just think they're eccentric, or high.

Full interview:
What doses this mean?
They are trying to hybrid humans with something that is not human - that also doesn't recognize divergent genders. She's mocking, but telling us we need to think much bigger than just "bad people" doing "bad stuff" to humans.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Lizzy60 wrote: October 13th, 2022, 3:31 pm Launched in the 1970s, Affirmation is the oldest support group for LGBTQ members of the Church. The mission is to create “worldwide communities of safety, love and hope” and to promote “understanding, acceptance and self-determination of diverse sexual orientations, gender identities and expressions” as members define “their individual spirituality and intersection with the church.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/mormo ... jRGnJz7p_s

Their annual event is happening in Salt Lake right now. Governor Cox spoke.
"Intersection(al(ity))" is one of today's buzzwords. I wonder how many people think about what the root of the word reallly means, i.e. "cutting between" or "division between". If you've done advanced mathematics, you may have run into conic sections which has exactly the same origins.

https://www.etymonline.com/word/Section
late 14c., seccioun, in astronomy, "the intersection of two straight lines; a division of a scale;" from Old French section and directly from Latin sectionem (nominative sectio) "a cutting, cutting off, division," noun of action from past-participle stem of secare "to cut" (from PIE root *sek- "to cut").
The meaning "a part cut off or separated from the rest" is from early 15c. That of "a drawing representing something as if cut through" is from 1660s. From 1550s in English in the meaning "act of cutting or dividing," a sense now rare or archaic and preserved in some medical phrases, most notably Caesarian section. The meaning "a subdivision of a written work, statute, etc." is from 1570s.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

FoxMammaWisdom wrote: October 13th, 2022, 5:05 pm
Mamabear wrote: October 13th, 2022, 3:31 pm

Full interview:
What doses this mean?
They are trying to hybrid humans with something that is not human - that also doesn't recognize divergent genders. She's mocking, but telling us we need to think much bigger than just "bad people" doing "bad stuff" to humans.
I take it you are referring to transhumanism and hybridisation with artificial intelligence? I can imagine AI can understand sexual reproduction and thus natural gender, because there is some logic in that. The other genders tend to be entirely subjective unless we mean the handful of natural hermaphrodites out there (which is much smaller than is commonly claimed).

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Niemand wrote: October 14th, 2022, 4:33 am
FoxMammaWisdom wrote: October 13th, 2022, 5:05 pm
I take it you are referring to transhumanism and hybridisation with artificial intelligence?
No I wasn't referring to that one, but that is another equally big problem to humans. The AI is another entity that has been working to take over, but it's separate from the non AI beings doing this, and you're right, the AI doesn't care about gender stuff, it cares more about making us Borg like.
handful of natural hermaphrodites out there (which is much smaller than is commonly claimed).
The problem is there are not "natural" hermaphrodites - they engineered them and have been messing with humans, and hermaphroditism is much more prevalent than people understand, and victimizing humans messing with our gender - and our PERCEPTION of gender, has been going on for a lot longer than any of us have been alive.

I don't say any of this with any intent to speak negatively about any individual or group acting with good intent, I'm talking about the controllers who have victimized humans and created this whole mess. We were not designed to have mixed up genders. That is not what our Heavenly Parents intended. They did not create any hermaphrodite species in mammals or birds. There are a few worms and two fish and some things in a petri dish, but humans are supposed to be gendered to match our spirits. "Anomalies" happen because they make them happen - same as they made Down Syndrome in a lab and make that one happen.

The ELITES - ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL do it. ALLLL OF THEM. Yes.... EVEN THAT super duper nice Osmond-innocent one. (Yes them too.) :lol:
They are WORKING FOR the beings who are under Baphomet. They worship different beings than we do. They are either converted humans, or not human - they are messing with humans for their own fun and gain.

Most people don't yet realize people like Megan Fox and Nicole Kidman and Taylor Swift and all the Kardashians are MEN, and (Ugh this pains me to say it....) people like Hugh Jackman and Ryan Reynolds and Keanau Reeves and Jason Statham and Channing Tatum and ALLLLL OF THEM, are women. :oops: :cry: I mean we all see Gaga's jewels in that concert video where she forgot underwear and then made jokes about it falling out on stage. J-Lo's got a swinger too. It's ALLL of them.

Their acting roles extend off-carpet 100%. But it's not just celeb elites, it's elites in ALLLLLL facets of the world - science, medicine, politics, sports, and yeppers religion. THEY are elites because they agree to be in the club or are born into it. If you don't do the things the club does, you are not part of it.

It's INTENTIONAL that today if you drink regular milk from the grocery store, you are drinking feminizing drugs. That is intentional - yes they want your boys to start growing boobs. They put things in shampoo and soap that kills the reproductive abilities of both sexes, and pass on androgynous traits if they do have children. They feed us things that make women grow facial hair. etc...... There are a million examples of things people do every day, that have been sabotaged - so they can intentionally neutralize, and invert our genders. They WANT us to be mixed up like they are. (Insert scripture quotes about Satan mimicking Heaven, everything reversed by the last days, won't be able to tell the men from the women, etc... we're THERE.)

You have no idea how good they are at hiding all kinds of things... even if they do have male genitals for example, they have a way of "tucking" all of it up inside their body, so they can wear a thong bikini on the beach with no bulge at all. I have pictures I can't post here that would show you what I mean - they are GOOOD at their lies. They also wear lots of prosthetics and makeup and girdles and camel-toe-makers, and all kinds of fun things in their closets. (Brian where the heck is the forum barf emoji when I need it??)

How many on this forum can tell the biological gender difference here between these two models? Which one is a girl, and which one is faking it - and show me which parts are indicative of that? (Chart there to help.) I am a woman with the same parts, and I wouldn't have been able to tell the difference as of a few years ago - before I learned what I've learned:
FddQmmnagAA5voR.jpg
FddQmmnagAA5voR.jpg (75.85 KiB) Viewed 861 times
They also want to ultimately end human reproduction and "create" whatever they want. I mean we got on board with public human cloning back in 2002 so we could clone our own kids (which THEY were already doing a long time ago) - so they have already primed us dumb citizens for this:
Pretty soon we'll be playing with the AI in the Metaverse, and they will just mix up a paste in a lab for us and stick it in a pod and it can grow whatever kind of baby we want, without all the pregnancy troubles, and then parents can hook another human(ish) battery up to the AI metaverse world. Gender and the ability to reproduce won't matter at all since they can make ALLLLL the babies androgynous and won't even need do have physical sex anymore or bother with "parts" anymore - just need a pod and some bio-paste!

That's how the elites are already doing it. Meghan Markle dropped h[is] moon bump because not only is he/she a biological boy, the elites do not carry their own babies - even if they could in their inverted bodies. They have surrogates = these days many of them just go to the clone factory, or use those pods they are introducing to the public.
main-qimg-b35fd67653c62c43382731a9dd682c8a-lq.jpg
main-qimg-b35fd67653c62c43382731a9dd682c8a-lq.jpg (96.6 KiB) Viewed 861 times
main-qimg-6e34f142ceb2ce0fb1f8cc81d2f96009.jpg
main-qimg-6e34f142ceb2ce0fb1f8cc81d2f96009.jpg (93.89 KiB) Viewed 861 times
So what I intend to say is there are a few non-human groups, working under their hermaphrodite god - who is a real being, doing this to humans. They are pretending to be like us - but they are making us, like them - and most of us can't even tell the difference. It's an even bigger problem than the offensiveness of drag queens in schools.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

FoxMammaWisdom wrote: October 14th, 2022, 2:23 pm The problem is there are not "natural" hermaphrodites - they engineered them and have been messing with humans, and hermaphroditism is much more prevalent than people understand, and victimizing humans messing with our gender - and our PERCEPTION of gender, has been going on for a lot longer than any of us have been alive.
The rate of true hermaphroditism is low, I think maybe even around one in every million. There are a lot of feminine males and masculine females around, not always by their own choice, but folk who've got both sets of apparatus are very uncommon.

There has been an attempt to integrate them and they are found in the "I' in the LGBTQIA (etc etc) abbreviation, but the thing is that those who are genuinely born that way often have a very different attitude towards gender from those who opt into labels such as non-binary and gender fluid. Some of them are quite adamant they are male or female.

The key point is those people never chose to have this issue, they have a freak condition.

abijah
pleb in zion

Post by abijah »

FoxMammaWisdom wrote: October 13th, 2022, 5:05 pmThey are trying to hybrid humans with something that is not human - that also doesn't recognize divergent genders.
very good point about hybridity. it's definitely one of the fundamental underlying principles that animate these various trends, whether it comes to troons w/ the hybridisation of male&female, or adjacent degeneracies such as furries w/ the hybridisation of human&animal, etc.

A big theme in the scriptures (especially where the devil is concerned) is the taboo against forbidden mixture, purity vs hybridity. it's a fairly broad umbrella`category that underpins pretty much the entire Law of Moses and basically every facet of life, like clothing w/ linen and wool, or diet with clean vs unclean foods, or smell in regard to certain mixtures of incense blends, etc etc.

The trans agenda = just another attempt to liquidate the distinction between male and female, which just simply traces back to satan's war against creation itself, against Time & Space (feminine & masculine), against Heaven & Earth (male & female)

God's way is that everything has its own place, it's own identity, with its own name. This gives distinction and variety to the created order, where all animals reproduce after their own kind, and why plants produce their own seeds within themselves. This principle of God distinguishing between different things and keeping them separate is manifest in Adam naming (classifying/taxonomising) the animals, marking them out into distinct categories and species. when things go awry is when a certain 🐍 shows up which Adam is not capable of naming/pinning down, causing Adam's exile from Eden and ability to name/exert-dominion-over the animals, which in turn has to do with the cherubim that are set as watchguards (cherubs being animal-human hybrids)

This all stacks up into deeper subjects and higher layers of being, like marriage & sexuality for example, where the symbolism of improper mixture manifests in various aberrations like cuckoldry (admixture of seed/lineage), or incest (admixture of familial "nakedness"), or bestiality (admixture of species), etc.

It's interesting how the people (at the top) who despise us and who plot against our best interest so heavily rely on this tool of corrosive hybridity to accomplish this, in every facet of society. its why they want mass immigration and demographic shifts to artificially intermix the populace. it's why every commercial depicts an interracial couple and why all the movies and tv shows are doing race-swaps. breaking down any and every barrier/boundary/buffer between different races/nations/identities.

the devil has always used forbidden mixture to accomplish his schemes of cross-pollinating God's creation, tainting its purity.

Matthew 13
Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field:
But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.
But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also.
So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares?
He said unto them, An enemy hath done this...

That's the reason why God's first action after the Fall was to slice a cosmic dividing line/boundary between satan had maliciously ambiguated ---->

Gen 3
14 And the Lord God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all...
15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed...
Last edited by abijah on October 14th, 2022, 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Niemand wrote: October 14th, 2022, 2:34 pm
FoxMammaWisdom wrote: October 14th, 2022, 2:23 pm The problem is there are not "natural" hermaphrodites - they engineered them and have been messing with humans, and hermaphroditism is much more prevalent than people understand, and victimizing humans messing with our gender - and our PERCEPTION of gender, has been going on for a lot longer than any of us have been alive.
The key point is those people never chose to have this issue, they have a freak condition.
I 100% agree with you on this - it was not a choice.
The rate of true hermaphroditism is low, I think maybe even around one in every million. There are a lot of feminine males and masculine females around, not always by their own choice, but folk who've got both sets of apparatus are very uncommon.
That's what they tell us, and I argued the same thing before I learned what I know now. I am horrified to discover otherwise. It is worse than we think. BUT people have been taught to believe that "the way to tell" is by their genitals.

Girls with Swyer syndrome just for one example, look female and have functional female genitalia and structures including a vagina, uterus and fallopian tubes, but have XY male chromosomal makeup.

Caroline Cossey was supposedly born with female chromosomes and male body parts and wanted the parts to match the chromosomes and Hugh Hefner made that possible and boom made the cover of Playboy.

These anomalies are intentional sabotages on humans - and come from a multifaceted, multi generational agenda that everyone is only just barely noticing. The elites are doing stuff like Cossey did to desensitize everyone from the fact that they are DOING IT TO US. And I'm telling you, ALLLLL of THEM or inverted. And they have done more damage TO US - without our CHOICE, than people are noticing yet. I am YELLING all over the place trying to wake people up to what they are doing - it has affected MY family, that's how I learned. I have found what they did to people in my own real life, and then I kept boring down that rabbit hole. It is much bigger than I ever fathomed. We are currently half-boiled frogs and haven't noticed yet how much it HAS affected the human population...
Attachments
Cosey.jpg
Cosey.jpg (196.37 KiB) Viewed 825 times

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

DCC80D1F-069E-4006-95F7-ED65FEBB7CDE.jpeg
DCC80D1F-069E-4006-95F7-ED65FEBB7CDE.jpeg (43.8 KiB) Viewed 775 times

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

I guess 'American Girl' will have to change their name. I mean, who are we to say those dolls are girls?!? Maybe they identify as American Boys - we don't know, and certainly can't assume such. Their dolls are probably possessed anyway. This is a very dangerous cult.

Full article here - https://www.theblaze.com/news/american- ... chusetsDCF

American Girl book goes woke, claims doctors 'assign' sex at birth, pushes puberty blockers for 'trans or nonbinary' minors

CORTNEY WEIL
December 07, 2022

Another company considered part of traditional and wholesome Americana may have :?: :?: fallen prey to woke ideology. American Girl, which has sold millions of books and dolls to American girls for nearly 40 years, has now released a book that teaches girls that they may not, in fact, be girls after all.

The same company that released stories about various young heroines learning lessons, celebrating birthdays, saving the day, and then undergoing "changes" has now released a new "guide" to teach girls to embrace their bodies and their natural beauty — unless they occasionally feel "uncomfortable" with their bodies, in which case they should consider taking "medicine to delay" the natural puberty process or indulge whims "to change the way [they] look" entirely. :!:

The new book, "A Smart Girl's Guide: Body Image," presents many of the standard talking points offered to girls and young women these days. It promotes various forms of exercise, discusses historical shifts in beauty standards, claims that "racism" still determines "who appears" in media and entertainment, and encourages those with disabilities not to let such disabilities prevent them from participating in fun and interesting activities.

However, the book also presents a section entitled "Gender Joy." In that section, the book lies to young readers and teaches that doctors "assign" a baby's gender based on "body parts," implying that the association between gender and sex organs is either slightly arbitrary or perhaps even misleading.

The section also takes pains to define woke terms like cisgender, transgender, and nonbinary. Though the book is pitched to young girls between the ages of 3 and 12, :!: it claims in this section that some girls in that age range already "know for sure" that they are "trans or nonbinary." The book recommends that such girls alter their clothing and adopt new pronouns to fit some internal gender hidden behind their physical femininity. The book even encourages some of these young girls to consult a "doctor" who might prescribe puberty blockers — euphemistically referred to in the book as "medicine" — to delay puberty so that they can continue to wrestle with their so-called "gender identity." :x

Perhaps the most insidious aspect of this section, though, is the implication that young girls should distrust loving parents or grandparents who reject the concept of gender identity.

"If you don't have an adult you can trust [regarding your gender identity]," the book says, "there are organizations across the country that can help you." It then directs girls to a list of preferred organizations on another page.

The book's obvious leftist slant should come as no surprise. For one thing, Mattel, which owns American Girl, began selling a "transgender" Barbie doll earlier this year. Additionally, the book's author, Mel Hammond, manifests many of the hallmarks of woke activism. She has pink hair in her bio pic, aims to improve "diversity in the children’s publishing industry," claims to cohabitate with a "partner," and lists her preferred pronouns in her LinkedIn profile.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

More from the demonic cult.

Also, may I suggest as many as are able, purchase Cameron's book to support Godly values - and to have as a help with our own children and grandchildren in this sick and perverse world they have to grow up in.

Full article here - https://www.theblaze.com/news/public-li ... aith-based

While happy to host drag queens, public libraries deny story-hour slot to Kirk Cameron for his new faith-based book: 'We have to start fighting back'

JOSEPH MACKINNON
December 07, 2022

In libraries across the United States, toddlers are frequently invited to sit and listen to men dressed as women advance LGBT propaganda. Kids can show up at their local library to learn how to become drag queens.

American evangelist and actor Kirk Cameron has discovered that where public libraries across the nation are concerned, it is impermissible to alternatively share a children's book that celebrates faith, family, normalcy, and biblical wisdom.

'Queer-friendly' apparently means Christians need not apply

Cameron told Fox News Digital that at least 50 taxpayer-funded libraries have either denied or ignored his requests to host a story-hour program for parents and kids. These same libraries have, however, hosted drag queen story hours and ideologically charged all-ages LGBT events.

A library worker from the Rochambeau Public Library in Providence, Rhode Island, told Cameron and his publisher, "We are a very queer-friendly library. Our messaging does not align."

Accordingly, the library stated, "No, we will pass on having you run a program in our space." ["our space"?? It's a public library - meaning the public - you and me - own it - or at least, that's how it should be]

When Brave Books pressed an official affiliated with the Providence library on whether the company could fill out an application anyway, the official responded, "You can fill out the form to reserve space, to run the program in our space — but we won’t run your program."

Rochambeau Public Library hosts "Queer Umbrella," where kids "can learn, discuss, and connect over queer history, art, community resources, and more!"

According to an event posting, "Queer Umbrella" is open to "all members of the LGBTQ+ community who are 12+."

The City Heights/Weingart Branch Library in San Diego similarly shot down the prospect of a reading by Cameron, suggesting that officials didn't "think that's something that we would do."

The library's representative reportedly cited the community's diversity as a determining factor.

A children's library representative affiliated with the Alameda County Library system in California flatly said, "We are not interested."

That same library location in San Lorenzo runs a "special Kwanzaa storytime" and, according to Fox News Digital, a legal workshop assisting people who want to change their gender on official documents.

A spokesman at the Indianapolis Public Library's central location all but said no, telling the publisher that "we are really looking at authors who are diverse. Authors of color. That's really been our focus." [Blatantly racist, but oh well...]

After Brave Books explained that Cameron's book contains a diverse collection of stories and ideas, the library responded by saying, "We are focusing on racial equity." [Again, blatantly racist - but, move along - nothing to see here...]

"Publicly funded libraries are green-lighting ‘gender marker and name change clinics’ while denying a story time that would involve the reading of a book that teaches biblical wisdom. How much more clear can it get?" he added.

Matt Walsh of the Daily Wire and others suggested online that were Cameron "dressed in women's underwear and reading a book about sexuality for five year olds, then he'd have libraries lining up to host him."

pho·to·syn·the·sis
captain of 100

Post by pho·to·syn·the·sis »

And they have done more damage TO US - without our CHOICE, than people are noticing yet
NO. The main catalyst for this was definitely a choice. We chose this. Perhaps, not having a full knowledge of things. But, I believe modern societies did choose. Oswald Spengler wrote in his Magnum Opus, "The Decline of the West"-
When the ordinary thought of a highly cultivated people begins to regard "having children" as a question of pro's and con's, the great turning-point has come. For Nature knows nothing of pro and con...When reasons have to be put forward at all in a question of life, life itself has become questionable. At that point begins prudent limitation of the number of births. In the Classical world the practice was deplored by Polybius as the ruin of Greece, and yet even at his date it had long been established in great cities; in subsequent Roman times it became appallingly general. At first explained by the economic misery of the times, very soon it ceased to explain itself at all.

-Oswald Spengler (The Decline of the West)pages 104-105 in volume 2 of the 1961 Knopf edition:
I firmly believe that Hormonal contraceptives have had a much greater impact on humanity, than we know or care to know. Their affects will be manifest in humanity for generations, if not in perpetuity.

Why? Look up the multiple paid studies of the Naked Mole Rat. Why show interest in a mammalian species, that exhibits eusocial behaviors?? Think about.
Last edited by pho·to·syn·the·sis on December 8th, 2022, 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by endlessQuestions »

pho·to·syn·the·sis wrote: December 8th, 2022, 7:26 pm
And they have done more damage TO US - without our CHOICE, than people are noticing yet
NO. The main catalyst for this was definitely a choice. We chose this. Perhaps, not having a full knowledge of things. But, I believe modern societies did choose. Oswald Spengler wrote in his Magnum Opus, "The Decline of the West"-
When the ordinary thought of a highly cultivated people begins to regard "having children" as a question of pro's and con's, the great turning-point has come. For Nature knows nothing of pro and con...When reasons have to be put forward at all in a question of life, life itself has become questionable. At that point begins prudent limitation of the number of births. In the Classical world the practice was deplored by Polybius as the ruin of Greece, and yet even at his date it had long been established in great cities; in subsequent Roman times it became appallingly general. At first explained by the economic misery of the times, very soon it ceased to explain itself at all.

-Oswald Spengler (The Decline of the West)pages 104-105 in volume 2 of the 1961 Knopf edition:
aff
I firmly believe that Hormonal contraceptives have had a much greater impact on humanity, than we know or care to know. Their affects will be manifest in humanity for generations, if not in perpetuity.

Why? Look up the multiple paid studies of the Naked Mole Rat. Why show interest in a mammalian species, that exhibits eusocial behaviors?? Think about.
That’s a fascinating quote. Thanks for sharing it.

Letfreedumbring
captain of 100

Post by Letfreedumbring »

Niemand wrote: September 21st, 2022, 5:23 pm It rarely gets mentioned, but if you go ahead you have to keep taking the relevant hormones for life. You are their permanent customer.
Not only this as Niemand points out but also their immune systems are weakened as the result of having an ongoing open wound in the body that smells. Without going into too much detail, most orifices that are naturally occurring are self cleaning. These are not as they are not natural.

The body as designed knows what is supposed to go there and it fights any foreign object and creates inflammation to heal open wounds. This is perpetuating that process for the individual. Granted it is by choice but that is so far reaching it is beyond the comprehension of these undeveloped minds.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Letfreedumbring wrote: December 8th, 2022, 9:09 pm
Niemand wrote: September 21st, 2022, 5:23 pm It rarely gets mentioned, but if you go ahead you have to keep taking the relevant hormones for life. You are their permanent customer.
Not only this as Niemand points out but also their immune systems are weakened as the result of having an ongoing open wound in the body that smells. Without going into too much detail, most orifices that are naturally occurring are self cleaning. These are not as they are not natural.

The body as designed knows what is supposed to go there and it fights any foreign object and creates inflammation to heal open wounds. This is perpetuating that process for the individual. Granted it is by choice but that is so far reaching it is beyond the comprehension of these undeveloped minds.
I understand exactly what you mean. If you have a gash in your body from a bullet, knife or shrapnel, it may take years to heal. If it is near part of your waterworks even more so.

Without going into detail (as you say above), it's also cost dependent. Most people are going to get the bog standard el cheapo version. Not good. Only the richer or better funded people will get better working models. The F2M equipment is even more hopeless than the M2F.

I know some women get hysterectomies and some men have testicles removed but those are after sickness.

My attitude to all of this is quite simple. No kids. If an adult wants to do this then that is their affair. But children should not be being indoctrinated into this. I wouldn't want anything like this done to me. The only things I'd want removed from me would be tumours.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

Oh, yay. How exciting. Publicly approved and funded and promoted sexual grooming of children - paid for with your tax dollars. All of the people involved with these things make me sick - but the parents who bring they're little children to watch (and participate in some cases) this debauchery are the grossest of all. Millstones for every last one of them.

Full article here - https://www.theblaze.com/news/largest-d ... ing%20News

Largest ever drag queen story time planned for Florida in 2023

ANDREW CHAPADOS
December 15, 2022

The world's largest "drag queen story time" planned for Jan. 21, 2023, in St. Petersburg, Florida, hopes to earn a spot in the Guinness Book of World Records for the largest gathering of its kind. The event will feature activism, political discussion, and, of course, drag queens reading to children.

Organizers are calling the event “a fabulous family-friendly celebration of literacy" as well as a “very family-friendly event,” according to the Florida Standard.

While the event has been in the works for five years, with Facebook posts dating back to 2017, just over 200 people have RSVP'd, while 1,300 claim to be interested.

The event is not without a focus on progressive politics, however. [No, really???] The most recent post promises a protest and discussion of the group's most poorly regarded Florida policies.

"We'll kick the afternoon off with a short march to protest Florida's newest bigoted, oppressive and problematic policies. (Don't Say Gay, Stop Woke, the 15-week abortion ban, etc.) From there, we'll attempt to set the record for the World's Largest Drag Queen Story Time with Florida drag performers sharing stories and books with kids.”

The group is not shy about organizing adult or sex-themed events, stating that it has "hosted literary pub crawls, written murder mystery games, hosted literary themed drag and burlesque shows," yet this event does indeed plan to have children attend.

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis said in June 2022 that he was to assign his staff to investigate whether charges may be brought against parents who bring their children to drag events, stating that "it just seems like there’s a concerted effort to be exposing kids more and more to things that are not age appropriate.” [Yes, Ron, this is called GROOMING, and it SHOULD be against the law, and the parents and "performers" and library staff, etc. should all be ARRESTED.]