Johnny Roselli: Larger Than Life Mystery Mobster

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
HVDC
captain of 1,000

Johnny Roselli: Larger Than Life Mystery Mobster

Post by HVDC »

Murder Incorporated

When I was young.

I watched a movie.

It was about the war between the FBI Vs. The Mafia.

In the movie.

The FBI won.

In reality.

We the American people lost.

America is a wholly owned and managed subsidiary of Mafia Incorporated.

Why is this important?

Because the Mafia is the Banksters muscle.

How do I know?

LOL

This article is mostly true.

True enough for you anyway.

Sir H

https://www.winterwatch.net/2022/09/joh ... s-mobster/

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Johnny Roselli: Larger Than Life Mystery Mobster

Post by Niemand »

I find the development of the Mafia to be an interesting parallel to the development of the State. After all in their early stages, they start off with a kind of primitive taxation system to support themselves (the protection racket). As time goes on, and they realise it is not in their interests to destroy all the businesses and individuals they take money off, that taxation system becomes more complex. They even give a few kickbacks to those who support them, and will defend them against any outside threats.

On the more practical side, Mafias start as small gangs like raiding tribes, then develop into a type of mediaeval feudal structure (with the made men being equivalent to knights or nobles) and eventually end up becoming a massive hierarchical pyramid scheme similar to the modern state... if they're allowed to.

In the Far East, the Yakuza and the Tongs often deliberately tap into this mediaeval mindset and portray themselves as nationalist or carrying on the legacy of knights and samurai.

A parallel to the banking system as well, since mobsters often start with loansharking.

Great8
captain of 100

Post by Great8 »

I would throw in multi level marketing into the mix too (MLM).

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Great8 wrote: September 21st, 2022, 5:28 am I would throw in multi level marketing into the mix too (MLM).
Yes, it relates well to both the Mafia and state development. In its feudal form, the state is a multilevel protection racket.

Oh and tertiary education is often a form of MLM too.