Unvaxxed with Autism? (POLL)

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)

Do you know even a single person with “autism” that has never received vaxxinations of any kind?

Yes
17%
No
83%

Total votes: 42
Gadianton Slayer
Level 34 Illuminated

Unvaxxed with Autism? (POLL)

Post by Gadianton Slayer »

I’ve been wondering about this recently. I do not know anyone, nor does anyone that I have asked.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Unvaxxed with Autism? (POLL)

Post by endlessQuestions »

How dare you ask such a question.

Trust the psyence.

HereWeGo
captain of 1,000

Post by HereWeGo »

I read something from an Amish doctor who said he had thousands of patients who were not vaccinated. He's never seen one of them who had Autism.

Artaxerxes
captain of 1,000

Post by Artaxerxes »

HereWeGo wrote: September 19th, 2022, 9:29 pm I read something from an Amish doctor who said he had thousands of patients who were not vaccinated. He's never seen one of them who had Autism.
Most Amish vaccinate. The rumor about no autistic Amish is also false, so there's no part of it that supports the idea that vaccines and autism are connected.

madvin
captain of 1,000

Post by madvin »

Artaxerxes wrote: September 19th, 2022, 9:35 pm
HereWeGo wrote: September 19th, 2022, 9:29 pm I read something from an Amish doctor who said he had thousands of patients who were not vaccinated. He's never seen one of them who had Autism.
Most Amish vaccinate. The rumor about no autistic Amish is also false, so there's no part of it that supports the idea that vaccines and autism are connected.
Yes, of course vaccines and autism are connected. Autism started when they began injecting children with mercury (an ingredient in vaccines). You won't find the studies that prove this in google searches. You have to dig deeper.

https://yummy.doctor/video-list/toleran ... ot-seeing/

Artaxerxes
captain of 1,000

Post by Artaxerxes »

madvin wrote: September 19th, 2022, 10:55 pm
Yes, of course vaccines and autism are connected. Autism started when they began injecting children with mercury (an ingredient in vaccines). You won't find the studies that prove this in google searches. You have to dig deeper.

Although the term autism is newer, it has been observed in people since at least the 1700s. It did not start with vaccines.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

The Catch 22 is that nowadays practically everyone is vaccinated.

However, yes I have known such people. Autism runs in families.
Funny, when I was around in the 80s, practically no one except the locked in types had autism... and yet, looking back I can remember a number of people of various ages who probably were. We have a similar problem in Scotland today... if you live in a city, you're more likely to be diagnosed than out in the countryside – that gives the illusion that it is a city problem, when it's really about some of the country doctors not being trained to spot it.

The screening seems to be complex. Much more so than for depression/anxiety disorders, or even schizophrenia. That's one factor. The Amish – with some justification – will also tend to go for spiritual cures first.

The Amish are notorious for a number of inherited disorders due to inbreeding, including polydactylism (extra fingers). Vern(e) Troyer the dwarf actor came from this background. Autism is probably there in some lineages.
Last edited by Niemand on September 20th, 2022, 2:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

madvin wrote: September 19th, 2022, 10:55 pm Yes, of course vaccines and autism are connected. Autism started when they began injecting children with mercury (an ingredient in vaccines). You won't find the studies that prove this in google searches. You have to dig deeper.
High functioning autism has only been diagnosed in people to any significant degree in the last twenty to thirty years. But the screening is mostly aimed at children, and males. So if you are over 35, you're unlikely to have been diagnosed and if you're female, you're unlikely to as well.

If you start digging around in history, there are various people who appeared to have been autistic. A few would include James Joyce, Ludwig Wittgenstein, Emily Dickinson, Charles Darwin, Emily Brontë etc. A lot of famous writers, artists and composers have been suspected of having autism.

Autism is also of much more use in some ways in primitive, pre-literate societies. It is useful to have people who can remember which plants are poisonous or can help you, or migration routes, or old stories.

hedgehog
captain of 100

Post by hedgehog »

My understanding is that autism is not a what's wrong description, it's just a blanket term for certain behaviors rather than what is causing them. This is important because different issues cam cause similair behaviors.

My own experience working in high level computer science jobs is where everyone of my coworkers is on the spectrum. Some higher functioning than others.

I have also just been out in public where a negligent mother blames her out of control child on "autism."

That said, we have autistic children and obviously semi functioning adults on both sides of my wife and I's families. Our own children exhibit some uncommon child behaviors. But I avoid using the label with them. Alot of negative behaviors can be exacerbated by neglectful parenting. For instance in nature nothing repeats identically. Yet hours of daily Disney movies being replayed on a loop has to be bad for young brain development. Not saying it causes, but it can certainly exacerbate someone who already feels disconnected in social situations and feels burdened when things don't go according to script.

Here is my question, understanding that while IQ can manifest differently but that the raw mental horse power is genetic, have you met a definitely autistic child from low IQ parents? Because I never have and almost every high IQ person I know exhibits many behaviors of what we associate with autism.

Momma J
captain of 1,000

Post by Momma J »

I personally know a family that was trying to avoid vaccines for their 5 year old son. They did not want him to have any "combo vaxxes" but agreed to individual dosing. The school insisted he receive the combo dosing. Within days of being vaxxed he began to exhibit signs of autism. The doctors and school suggested that he always had autism and it simply manifested after the vax. The family is heartbroken.

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by BroJones »

I live close to Amish communities and I strongly challenge your unsupported statement, "Most Amish vaccinate." Where do you get this?

mtpop
captain of 10

Post by mtpop »

Not autism but I lost my son to SIDS right after receivivg a vaccine.

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

mtpop wrote: September 20th, 2022, 6:18 am Not autism but I lost my son to SIDS right after receivivg a vaccine.
I'm so sorry to hear that. God bless you

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

hedgehog wrote: September 20th, 2022, 3:22 am My understanding is that autism is not a what's wrong description, it's just a blanket term for certain behaviors rather than what is causing them. This is important because different issues cam cause similair behaviors.
You make a good point here, and it will probably be redefined again at some point in the near future.

My mother taught dyslexic children and she was often very sympathetic to their plight. She found a lot of them had been neglected due to large class sizes, and she suspected some didn't have dyslexia at all, but other issues. I used to meet some of the children she taught, and many of them were nice kids who'd been left behind/abandoned by crappy teachers, because everyone learns at a different pace. I became friends with some of them. ADHD became highly fashionable in the years after her death. Strangely no one mentioned bad teachers and teaching methods as an explanation for unruly classes, it was always the pupils to blame.

So autism aka ASD etc is filling that gap now.

One culprit that is rarely cited is television. We have generations of children bow raised by television, and now computers and console games. If that took place without much social interaction, it will have affected their brain development.

There is also evidence that the lockdowns and masking affected the development of small children in recent times. Children learn from watching adults' facial expressions. This will be another group who will resemble autism.

The one good thing coming out of all this is that there is some recognition that people have various different types of minds, and that isn't always a completely bad thing. Many autistic people are highly intelligent and talented people. In my childhood there was a terrible pressure to conform to certain ideas, some of which were awful and you were bullied by kids and teachers alike if you didn't — I think the recent Covid business reminds us of how this mass conformity thing is still with us, despite all the window dressing.
Here is my question, understanding that while IQ can manifest differently but that the raw mental horse power is genetic, have you met a definitely autistic child from low IQ parents?
Yes, I have. But they tend not to be intelligent autistic people themselves. That's the key. Some autistic people are smart, and some are not.

I see several obvious divides. Middle class parents are more likely to send their kids off to be assessed, whereas rough inner city schools are more likely to be dealing with violence and other issues than trying to pick it up. There is also a divide on city/country grounds. In the countryside, quiet people are much more tolerated in my experience and it isn't noticed.

bbrown
captain of 100

Post by bbrown »

I live near a lot of Amish too. And while they certainly have health issues, many from very straight family trees, autism is not something I’ve seen. While I’m sure there are some Amish kids who have been vaccinated, it’s not the common practice.

Maroriginal1
captain of 100

Post by Maroriginal1 »

My sibling had autism. I’ve stayed close to the disability community and autism research. Autism has absolutely exploded and it’s not merely from increased testing. It’s partly increased because it clusters as a duel diagnosis for many disabilities. Due to modern medicine and babies born prematurely, a lot more people live that natural selection would have weaned out in the past. A lot of Nero-developmental problems mirror Autism. That said, after a lot of study I believe that’s not the sole reason for the increase. I believe it’s a plague of the last days as a result of so many toxins in our environment along with profit focused pharmacology.

My personal theory is that it’s partly the affect of the first generation of fully vaccinators having children. The explosion of males in their 20’s right now with autism is unprecedented. What would explain that? Males in general have increased disabilities due to the x/y structure of genes. But I think they are even more vulnerable because their parents were the first generation of 30+ government mandated, liability exempt vaccines forced on the public to be able to attend school in the USA back in the 80’s. Correlation is not causation, but it seems peculiar that once the industry was exempt from liability, a generation later autism exploded to upwards of 1 in 44 people!

Countries such as Norway and Italy pulled Thimerosol mercury preservative products out of vaccines in the early 2000’s and autism declined. Thimerosol has slowly been backed off (not completely) more recently in the USA and autism still explodes. That’s why the industry claims no connection despite other countries connecting the dots. But it’s not just the vaccines. There’s a theory that it’s acetaminophen in combination with the preservatives in vaccines that causes the liver to become overly toxic. There are countries where they vaccinate but acetaminophen is not available. And guess what, autism rates are lower. Then combine that with everyday toxins, which is why autism clusters in certain industrialized areas. I heard a doctor say to young moms to get rid of carpet because of the stain protectors sprayed in them. At the time I thought it crazy, but it makes sense as a baby crawls around and then puts everything in their mouth. Autism = toxic overload = neurological disfunction. For some toxic overload = autoimmune disorders. For others it = food allergies. It’s all the same problem, just different outcomes based on gene vulnerability and exposure.

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

I don't think doctors even know what Autism is. My ex worked at a school for autistic kids (Northern Utah Austism Program). What was surprising was you could have a roomful of Autistic kids, and all of them had different quirks.

There is a genetic component to autism ("being pre-disposed" to it), and there are environmental triggers. I think this explains why you could find autism in the 1700's (before vaccines), and probably why it's more prevalent today (more environmental triggers).

I'm just going to say it: the rise in Autism over the last 30 years is only a mystery to those who don't think vaccines have anything to do with it. Autism caused by way of vaccine damage is only "anecdotal" to those who haven't seen it first-hand. For most of those who HAVE seen it firsthand, it's their daily nightmare. And for the rest who are living with it, but choose not to do anything about it, or even "celebrate it" - well, they live in a land of fairytales (denial), or they enjoy being in the victim-class. Would you celebrate a life-long debilitating accident like paralysis after a fall? "She's better THIS way..."? no. you would do anything you could to fix it.

For every scientific study saying "there is no link between vaccines...", I can find more than one that shows "there is a link...", OR I can show you how flawed the study held up by BigPharma really is.

Case point: one of the most cited "There is no link" studies was the Madsen 2002 study: "A Population-Based Study of Measles, Mumps, and Rubella Vaccination and Autism", in the NEJM. This study is one of the most-cited studies - cited by the CDC, the WHO, and the AAP and many websites and "official publications". It is one of only 5 vaccine-autism studies held up by the 2011 IOM report as meeting their "quality threshold". They studied over a half million Danish children, yet their "relevant group" (kids with Autism") only included 263 kids. I'll let you do the math on how much influence 1 of those 263 kids could have on a study with a half million kids in it. But that aside, there are so many flaws in this study - let's just pick one:
What stands out in the Madsen 2002 study, quite astoundingly, is that the raw data plainly contradict the study's conclusion. The Danish data, presented in Table 2 of the paper, actually shows a 45% higher risk of autism in MMR-vaccinated children, compared to the non-MMR-vaccinated. Suspiciously, after the researchers manipulated the data, the trend was reversed to indicate an 8% lower risk of autism in the MMR-vaccinated children. To repeat, while the raw data imply a higher risk of autism among MMR-vaccinated children, the study's final results indicate the opposite.

...What were the exact calculations applied in these statistical adjustments, and why were they needed? The authors provide no answers. ~ Turtles All The Way Down, emphasis in original.
If you'd like to know more about how unstable the BigPharma "Vaccines are our Saviors" stance really is, you can read about it in this bombshell book titled "Turtles All The Way Down", edited by Zoey O'Toole and Mary Holland. No author is listed for this book which came out in English in July 2022, but was originally published in 2019. It is fully cited, referenced, and no one has been able to refute any of its content at this point. The authors chose to remain "Anonymous", due to the wolves out for blood in BigPharma. But to those who say, "well then it can't be credible...", I urge you to revisit the Charles Anthon story: obviously the author of the book doesn't matter so much as what the content is.

@ Momma J - please have your friends look into "Andy Cutler Chelation" with Alpha Lipoic Acid.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

It may not say anything about the Amish in general, but it clearly says something about the hundreds of patients that have received no vaccinations of any kind and also have no autism.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Artaxerxes wrote: September 20th, 2022, 12:08 am

Although the term autism is newer, it has been observed in people since at least the 1700s. It did not start with vaccines.
Death did not start with vaccinations either, but that has nothing whatsoever to do with the clear relationship.

FoundMyEden
captain of 1,000

Post by FoundMyEden »

mtpop wrote: September 20th, 2022, 6:18 am Not autism but I lost my son to SIDS right after receivivg a vaccine.
I’m so sorry!

FoundMyEden
captain of 1,000

Post by FoundMyEden »

“Autism is now the new term given to all conditions including, but not limited to, these specific symptoms…”

That’s basically how it’s termed now. It’s a spectrum because they don’t want to say, “Sorry, we screwed you by injecting mass toxins into your body, air, and environment. And now the problems you are experiencing are just a symptom of the toxic overload that your body is trying to accommodate. Sorry, not sorry.”

Asperger’s is hereditary but it is not autism. Asperger’s people can become poisoned (for lack of better words) and be diagnosed with autism.

We have Asperger’s in our family. Not all of us have autism. The medical community changed their definition and put everyone under an umbrella because that’s what they do when they have their heads up their arses.
Last edited by FoundMyEden on September 20th, 2022, 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Artaxerxes
captain of 1,000

Post by Artaxerxes »

BroJones wrote: September 20th, 2022, 6:08 am
I live close to Amish communities and I strongly challenge your unsupported statement, "Most Amish vaccinate." Where do you get this?
"68% stated that all of their children had received at least 1 immunization, and 17% reported that some of their children had received at least 1 immunization. Only 14% of the parents reported that none of their children had received immunizations."
https://publications.aap.org/pediatrics ... m=fulltext

Artaxerxes
captain of 1,000

Post by Artaxerxes »

Fred wrote: September 20th, 2022, 9:48 am
Artaxerxes wrote: September 20th, 2022, 12:08 am

Death did not start with vaccinations either, but that has nothing whatsoever to do with the clear relationship.
The claim I was responding to was "Autism started when they began injecting children with mercury." It sounds like you agree with me that that isn't correct.

madvin
captain of 1,000

Post by madvin »

It's more than a claim. It is provable.

Artaxerxes
captain of 1,000

Post by Artaxerxes »

madvin wrote: September 20th, 2022, 10:39 am It's more than a claim. It is provable.
Feel free to do so