General Conference October 2022 - Rumors & Predictions

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Re: General Conference October 2022 - Rumors & Predictions

Post by EvanLM »

he prophesied that those who harm women children and others will face the wrath of God

he prophesied where temples will be built

just saying

spiritMan
captain of 1,000

Post by spiritMan »

EvanLM wrote: October 2nd, 2022, 4:19 pm he prophesied that those who harm women children and others will face the wrath of God

just saying
"he prophesied that those who harm women children and others will face the wrath of God"

That's not prophesy that's what is written in Scripture . . . but of course he will also never acknowledge that men can be abused by women either.

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

I was soooo happy to see him make a statement against abuse cuz I know he was talking about trafficking and that rubs the people in our governmt including pelosi, hilary, biden, etc. also sends the message to foreign leaders and traffickers.

As a prophet of God he has just warned them. I've been praying for months that these people can be saved from this wickedness and especially the children. I am glad to hear the comments and nothing more needs to be said to help me to be aware that our prophet and JC recognize it since RMN affirmed JC.

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

spiritMan wrote: October 2nd, 2022, 4:20 pm
EvanLM wrote: October 2nd, 2022, 4:19 pm he prophesied that those who harm women children and others will face the wrath of God

just saying
"he prophesied that those who harm women children and others will face the wrath of God"

That's not prophesy that's what is written in Scripture . . . but of course he will also never acknowledge that men can be abused by women either.
he acknowledged all abuse and it is a clear warning to the whole earth. . . wasn't mamsy pamsy at all

spiritMan
captain of 1,000

Post by spiritMan »

EvanLM wrote: October 2nd, 2022, 4:27 pm I was soooo happy to see him make a statement against abuse cuz I know he was talking about trafficking and that rubs the people in our governmt including pelosi, hilary, biden, etc. also sends the message to foreign leaders and traffickers.

As a prophet of God he has just warned them. I've been praying for months that these people can be saved from this wickedness and especially the children. I am glad to hear the comments and nothing more needs to be said to help me to be aware that our prophet and JC recognize it since RMN affirmed JC.
I am glad that there are statements made against it. That is great.

It's not prophesy however. That's just what religious leaders should be doing, calling out sin and wickedness.

spiritMan
captain of 1,000

Post by spiritMan »

EvanLM wrote: October 2nd, 2022, 4:28 pm

just saying

he acknowledged all abuse and it is a clear warning to the whole earth. . . wasn't mamsy pamsy at all
What about the abuse going on right now on my children as they are assaulted with all many of rainbow crap in the Church?
Was THAT abuse called out?

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Will the people behind this face the wrath of God?

i-can-be-brave-friend-april-2021.png
i-can-be-brave-friend-april-2021.png (224.85 KiB) Viewed 716 times
Last edited by Chip on October 2nd, 2022, 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

spiritMan wrote: October 2nd, 2022, 4:30 pm
EvanLM wrote: October 2nd, 2022, 4:28 pm

just saying

What about the abuse going on right now on my children as they are assaulted with all many of rainbow crap in the Church?
Was THAT abuse called out?
People have had to remove their children from Primary and YW/YM because some teachers and leaders sneak in lgbtq support whenever possible. Hey RMN, do you know about this? They’ve been trying to tell you. They’ve sent letters. They have posted comments on your social media.
Crickets.

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

Does anyone feel like this was President Nelson's last General Conference? My wife and several missionary companions felt the concern in his voice.

It was awesome to see the Temple announcements, including four more near where I live in cities that definitely needed them; going through the dangerous slums to get to Mexico City was getting to be too much for them.

And Lizzy, looks like Prosper TX is getting a temple too...TBH I was quite thrown by that announcement because the last time I was in the area, Prosper had one stoplight at 380 and Preston and that was it.

spiritMan
captain of 1,000

Post by spiritMan »

Subcomandante wrote: October 2nd, 2022, 4:41 pm Does anyone feel like this was President Nelson's last General Conference? My wife and several missionary companions felt the concern in his voice.

It was awesome to see the Temple announcements, including four more near where I live in cities that definitely needed them; going through the dangerous slums to get to Mexico City was getting to be too much for them.

And Lizzy, looks like Prosper TX is getting a temple too...TBH I was quite thrown by that announcement because the last time I was in the area, Prosper had one stoplight at 380 and Preston and that was it.
Good. I'm sorry guys. I can't wait until he is gone. Nelson has destroyed a tremendous amount of the Church.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

just saying
You think that's prophetic? To tell sinners where their fate is? I can show you many examples in the scripture where this has already been prophesied.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

EvanLM wrote: October 2nd, 2022, 4:27 pm I was soooo happy to see him make a statement against abuse cuz I know he was talking about trafficking and that rubs the people in our governmt including pelosi, hilary, biden, etc. also sends the message to foreign leaders and traffickers.

Maybe next time he'll shed some light on how his daughter and SIL may have sexually and physically abused children....

We can hope, right?

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Chris Yoon just made this 5-minute video where he warns people to get ready for a period of upheaval: Store food and necessities. Protect your finances where possible. And buy used bibles for distributing to people who are going to be needing God's word. You will need to witness to them. Prepare now!

The church going on about how they are against abuse of women and children is just a reflection of pending litigation and more facts coming out. They want members to remember how they said the church is really against such things when the spotlight intensifies. They are just talking their book. I mean, how many people listening to conference are abusing women and children?

Last edited by Chip on October 2nd, 2022, 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

h_p
captain of 1,000

Post by h_p »

EvanLM wrote: October 2nd, 2022, 4:19 pm he prophesied where temples will be built
This is what passes for prophecy now?

By that definition, my company president recently prophesied that we're closing our office in Russia, and a colleague prophesied just this last week of a meeting Tuesday morning.

h_p
captain of 1,000

Post by h_p »

Subcomandante wrote: September 19th, 2022, 6:45 am 17 temples announced for diverse places around the world.
Look, Subco just prophesied! Except he was off by one, so Artaxerxes will be along soon to tell him how completely wrong he was.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

Chip wrote: October 2nd, 2022, 4:37 pm Will the people behind this face the wrath of God?

That's one of the most disturbing things that I've seen in a long time. It goes to the core of me. It's flat.out.twisted.evil.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

Subcomandante wrote: October 2nd, 2022, 4:41 pm Does anyone feel like this was President Nelson's last General Conference? My wife and several missionary companions felt the concern in his voice.

Prosper had about 1000 people in 2000, 10,000 people in 2010, and 30,000 people in 2020.

The same thing is planned for my town of 1500. There is a 3500 acre ranch that borders my backyard that has been purchased for a housing development. Ten thousand homes are planned to be built in three phases. They are already putting in the infrastructure. And yes, it looks like the Ft Worth temple will be built south of Ft Worth as the Prosper temple will take care of north FW. The Prosper ward borders my Stake, but my Stake is huge, and I am on the outer edge, and 60 miles from Prosper.
Last edited by Lizzy60 on October 2nd, 2022, 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

I'm thinking after those two temples are built we'll have:

Dallas:

Carrollton
Dallas
Dallas East
Irving
Gilmer
Heath
Longview
Tyler
Shreveport LA
Richardson

Fort Worth:

Waco
Weatherford
Fort Worth
Burleson
Arlington
Hurst
Colleyville
Alliance

Prosper:
Allen
Denton
Lewisville
Little Elm
Frisco
Plano
Prosper
McKinney
Sherman

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

FrankOne wrote: October 2nd, 2022, 5:50 pm
Chip wrote: October 2nd, 2022, 4:37 pm Will the people behind this face the wrath of God?

That's one of the most disturbing things that I've seen in a long time. It goes to the core of me. It's flat.out.twisted.evil.
It was leaked by somebody at The Friend THREE months before publication. A bunch of people called The Friend to protest and The Friend made some quick apologies, but then it got published in June, anyway. It had to be some top-down decision, an agenda. Nowadays, it's like nothing ever happened.

Last Christmas, all 5 year olds attending the special Christmas events on Temple Square had to have been "vaccinated" first.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

Subcomandante wrote: October 2nd, 2022, 6:01 pm I'm thinking after those two temples are built we'll have:

Dallas:

Carrollton
Dallas
Dallas East
Irving
Gilmer
Heath
Longview
Tyler
Shreveport LA
Richardson

Fort Worth:

Waco
Weatherford
Fort Worth
Burleson
Arlington
Hurst
Colleyville
Alliance

Prosper:
Allen
Denton
Lewisville
Little Elm
Frisco
Plano
Prosper
McKinney
Sherman
Alliance Stake will be in the Prosper Temple district. Alliance is North of Ft Worth and uses a Keller building, and one ward borders Prosper (the town).

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

Speaking of growth, I grew up in the Dallas/Fort Worth Stake. I was in middle school when it was divided into Dallas and Fort Worth. Fun times!!

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

Chip wrote: October 2nd, 2022, 5:41 pm Chris Yoon just made this 5-minute video where he warns people to get ready for a period of upheaval: Store food and necessities. Protect your finances where possible. And buy used bibles for distributing to people who are going to be needing God's word. You will need to witness to them. Prepare now!

The church going on about how they are against abuse of women and children is just a reflection of pending litigation and more facts coming out. They want members to remember how they said the church is really against such things when the spotlight intensifies. They are just talking their book. I mean, how many people listening to conference are abusing women and children?

Are you kidding?

Aren't most of them White?

Particularly White Males?

Of course, they are abusing their poor longsuffering wives and children.

Other peoples too.

Especially peoples of color.

It's what "they" do.

Sheesh.

Read a book or something.

Wow.

So fifties.

LOL.

Sir H

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

I initially thought there were only about 3 of those scriptures. You and Lizzy have shown me how wrong I was.

It must be a reality that those considered prophets often are not. Wow!

I think we all should be very careful who we consider to be a prophet, especially if they "prophesy" smooth/good things to us, telling us that all is well and the future is going to be great! -And if they seem to enjoy praise, and punish people who don't make them/their organization look good.

logonbump wrote: October 2nd, 2022, 4:05 pm
Silver Pie wrote: October 2nd, 2022, 1:09 pm
Lizzy60 wrote: October 2nd, 2022, 12:57 pm
Maybe it’s one of these ———-

https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/ ... e-Not-Sent
Yes! Thank you.

The first one is the main one I was thinking of, but I was also thinking of the rest of these quoted below. Again, thank you so much for the link, Lizzy.

Jeremiah 23:21
“I did not send these prophets,
But they ran.
I did not speak to them,
But they prophesied.

Jeremiah 27:15
for I have not sent them,” declares the Lord, “but they prophesy falsely in My name, in order that I may drive you out and that you may perish, you and the prophets who prophesy to you.”

Jeremiah 29:9
For they prophesy falsely to you in My name; I have not sent them,’ declares the Lord.

Jeremiah 14:14
Then the Lord said to me, “The prophets are prophesying falsehood in My name. I have neither sent them nor commanded them nor spoken to them; they are prophesying to you a false vision, divination, futility and the deception of their own minds.

Source: https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/ ... e-Not-Sent
Jeremiah
13 And I have seen folly in the prophets of Samaria; they prophesied in Baal, and caused my people Israel to err.
14 I have seen also in the prophets of Jerusalem an horrible thing: they commit adultery, and walk in lies: they strengthen also the hands of evildoers, that none doth return from his wickedness: they are all of them unto me as Sodom, and the inhabitants thereof as Gomorrah

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

spiritMan wrote: October 2nd, 2022, 4:51 pm Good. I'm sorry guys. I can't wait until he is gone. Nelson has destroyed a tremendous amount of the Church.
I'm sure the next guy is going to be worse.

HereWeGo
captain of 1,000

Post by HereWeGo »

Many have wondered this. Would it have been a true prophecy if he had said that this was his last conference and then died before April?