Bishop says the church is preparing to house members at youth camps

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Bishop says the church is preparing to house members at youth camps

Post by larsenb »

FrankOne wrote: September 21st, 2022, 4:01 pm
Reports have come out that perhaps a 1/3 of the vakses are saline. Maybe this is why the effects are so much less than expected. I don't trust any of these stories, but I do read them
Here's my answer to the saline vaccine assertion: viewtopic.php?p=1316999#p1316999

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

HereWeGo wrote: October 29th, 2022, 10:07 pm During the 2006 to 2017 timeframe, not only was I super TBM but also a die-hard Tent Cities believer. If another person was a dedicated Tent Cities person, I probably met them or knew them. I felt special to know that I would be able to go to a Tent City, City of Light some day. When Elder Holland would tell his relative (a person I knew) that there would be no call to tent cities by the Church, I just dismissed it by saying "Well he just doesn't know what is coming. He'll find out some day."

I was physically prepared and turned to spiritual preparedness. I started to realize that Elder Holland was correct and I had been wrong. I also started to see that things were not quite the way that the the Church was telling us. Reading the scriptures with an open mind can open you up to new realities. During D&C study year, I delved deeper into church history from documentation and not just Church study guides. WOW.

I caution people about believing the Church will save you by being invited to church camps.
Picture a unique church 'callout'.

SLC is in anarchy, The 'Prophet' sends out a callout to gather at say... 3 locations.
Members arrive and at each one, they find water and improved campsites. Around each area there are UN military guys guarding the gatherings. Safety. Security. all the way to the end. Each morning and evening a designated UN leader speaks to each and passes out duty rosters and maintains order. Smiles everywhere.

When the anarchy is over in the cities, The UN guides the sheep back to the cities and they all clap as the leader of the UN appears before them and lets them all know that the golden age of the millennium has arrived. The "Prophet" smiles and the Q15 pat each other on the back for their great leadership. The UN leader reveals wonderful technologies to rebuild! The sheep weep in joy as they feel the comfort from their God, Lucifer.

Yeliab
captain of 100

Post by Yeliab »

Kerplop wrote: September 22nd, 2022, 11:48 am
Yeliab wrote: September 22nd, 2022, 3:00 am I can not speak for the church, nor anyone else for that matter. But what I do know about the youth camps, and I know this from first-hand experience in some of these projects. The short answer is yes, the campgrounds along with several church owned BSA facilities around the country are gradually being outfitted for the days ahead. What is buried on these various grounds is anybody's guess. Does that mean there is going to be a massive "round up" of Saints? The answer to that is NO! The church IS preparing at a breakneck pace now, but are still doing so very quietly and subtlety. There is way more to talk about here but I shan't go into any more of it right now. Perhaps in due time....
First hand experience from helping with these projects as in helping retrofit camps and bury supplies, etc?
Yes

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

gkearney wrote: November 1st, 2022, 8:09 am OK given that most people got the vaccines within a relatively short window of time in 2021 at what point should we start seeing mass, as in millions of people dying? I mean we should see so many deaths in such a short time frame that they are literally stacked up like cordwood outside hospital and mortuaries right? Cemeteries should by now be running out of room and have a serious backlog of bodies to dispose of.

Almost everyone in my extended family has been vaccinated and outside of two deaths, one a very elderly woman a long term illness that began and progressed long before the onset of COVID and another due to a car accident, no one in my extended family has died. We are talking about dozens and dozens of people in a big and well connected family.It seems unlikely that each and every one of us ALL got a placebo.

So just when should we start seeing all these, and we are talking here in the 100's of millions of deaths just in the United States alone, start taking place? There will simply be no way possible to hollow out two thirds of the population of the United States and have it go unnoticed and the fact that we were all given the vaccines in such a short timeframe means that the effects, if any, should also start to fall upon us in an equally short frame of time. Now of course you can point to a death here and there, but none of that is the sort of mass death we are talking about here. We should be seeing page after page of obituaries by now. Whole cities and towns depopulated wave after wave of mass deaths on a scale that would make the world wars seem insignificant in comparison.

How long are we expected to wait to see these effects one year, ten years, fifty years? At what point do you just have to fess up that you were wrong about all this. I am willing to do so when we start seeing mass deaths such as I described above takes place.
1. they didn't design it that way - for obvious reasons.
I mean if everyone died at the same time - like 1 year after - for example, after they got the shot,
then it would be too obvious what it was that was killing all of them.
For this, I think that some shots may be a like a placebo - having nothing at all in them.

2. there are different companies that manufactured this injections
and they are not exactly all made the same, and may have a different effect.

3. every person is different - their bodies react to it in different ways.
Some have died suddenly - while others die at different times later -
some may even never die -
because the shot either had nothing - or their mind, body or spirit - can overcome it.

DIED SUDDENLY | OFFICIAL TRAILER – Streaming November 21st
viewtopic.php?p=1317422#p1317422

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

Being There wrote: November 3rd, 2022, 8:29 am
gkearney wrote: November 1st, 2022, 8:09 am OK given that most people got the vaccines within a relatively short window of time in 2021 at what point should we start seeing mass, as in millions of people dying? I mean we should see so many deaths in such a short time frame that they are literally stacked up like cordwood outside hospital and mortuaries right? Cemeteries should by now be running out of room and have a serious backlog of bodies to dispose of.

Almost everyone in my extended family has been vaccinated and outside of two deaths, one a very elderly woman a long term illness that began and progressed long before the onset of COVID and another due to a car accident, no one in my extended family has died. We are talking about dozens and dozens of people in a big and well connected family.It seems unlikely that each and every one of us ALL got a placebo.

So just when should we start seeing all these, and we are talking here in the 100's of millions of deaths just in the United States alone, start taking place? There will simply be no way possible to hollow out two thirds of the population of the United States and have it go unnoticed and the fact that we were all given the vaccines in such a short timeframe means that the effects, if any, should also start to fall upon us in an equally short frame of time. Now of course you can point to a death here and there, but none of that is the sort of mass death we are talking about here. We should be seeing page after page of obituaries by now. Whole cities and towns depopulated wave after wave of mass deaths on a scale that would make the world wars seem insignificant in comparison.

How long are we expected to wait to see these effects one year, ten years, fifty years? At what point do you just have to fess up that you were wrong about all this. I am willing to do so when we start seeing mass deaths such as I described above takes place.
I mean if everyone died at the same time - like 1 year after - for example, after they got the shot,
For this, I think that some shots may be a like a placebo - having nothing at all in them.

because the shot either had nothing - or their mind, body or spirit - can overcome it.

this guy can't come out and actually say that this is from the kill shot,
because he would be taken off youtube.

gkearney
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by gkearney »

Being There wrote: November 3rd, 2022, 8:29 am

OK so lets assume that some shots were in in fact placebos, what is the likelyhood that myself and everyother member of my extended family ALL got placebos?

So if this is an effort at depopulation how long are we expected to wait for the effects to be released on a mass scale? I mean, if we wait 100 years, nearly everyone who got these vaccines will be dead anyway. Do we then say "see we told you everyone who got the vaccines have died." A rather silly statement I think you can agree.

Joan7
captain of 100

Post by Joan7 »

Did you know that some folks have to wait weeks or months to bury their dead family member? I have been reading reports like that from all over. Of course, the news wouldn't be allowed to report on that. You do know that everything you hear is filtered, top down, and only the party line is allowed?

Bottom line, there are so many deaths, coroners cannot keep up. Some areas it is not as big of problem, while others are entirely overwhelmed. Check out funeral homes in big cities, and the obituaries, with dates and ages, as that is the only way to currently get information on deaths. (Well aside from the individual doctors and medical personnel speaking out about the number of deaths. But, you will have to watch those on Rumble or Bitchute.)

hedgehog
captain of 100

Post by hedgehog »

Bishops aren't privy to any such special information.

That said, yes I have heard about youth camps second hand from some church employees who are involved.

I am a big multiple layers of backup plans minded person. To me, it would be irresponsible blind of all history inside and outside of the church for them to not use some of the surplus funds to have some kind of backup plan arrangements. Even just normal earthquakes, hurricanes, etc. could cause us to need those. Not just apocalypse events. I try to remember that amidst the ww2 and nuclear bombs dropping, it must have seemed inconceivable to those alive that 80 years later here we would be. Yet here we are.

Also, President Nelson is literally 98 years old. Like any prophet he is the man for his day. I guess I lack the seer stones you all have who know what the church will be doing years and multiple different prophets from now.

HeberC
captain of 100

Post by HeberC »

I was told that there are three main areas in Utah that the church plans to house refugees... the west desert, the Uinta basin and the Girls Camp. In each case, the numbers given to Salt Lake, by the local leaders, of how many they were willing to accommodate, were very high... far too high for the infrastructure to accommodate and order to be maintained. They will have virtually no food provided for them, as well.

Joan7
captain of 100

Post by Joan7 »

HeberC wrote: November 9th, 2022, 8:42 am I was told that there are three main areas in Utah that the church plans to house refugees... the west desert, the Uinta basin and the Girls Camp. In each case, the numbers given to Salt Lake, by the local leaders, of how many they were willing to accommodate, were very high... far too high for the infrastructure to accommodate and order to be maintained. They will have virtually no food provided for them, as well.
Doesn't sound like such a good idea to go traipsing up in the mountains or the desert, if there will be no food. Your next door tent dweller might start looking at you for food.

As with everything, we need to seek guidance from the Spirit for what we should do for our family. Trust me He has a plan to care for you. Don't be afraid to learn that is different than what the church has planned for you. Follow God's plan. He gets it right.