Bishop says the church is preparing to house members at youth camps

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Wolfwoman
captain of 1,000

Re: Bishop says the church is preparing to house members at youth camps

Post by Wolfwoman »

farmerchick wrote: September 25th, 2022, 4:23 pm
Chris wrote: September 24th, 2022, 8:04 pm
farmerchick wrote: September 24th, 2022, 5:46 pm
Chris wrote: September 24th, 2022, 5:32 pm

They are just collateral damage from the whole affair. David was already divorced and i think she was too. So they didnt leave their families. Think he only knew of Chad from AVOW and then he told Gibbs is clearly not lead by god. So my understanding is he was trying to save them and i know he didnt believe any of the crap. He has couple of his dreames on youtube, but the media kind of hijaked that when there heard there was a connection, even though there really wasnt a connection. But he is a good guy
ok so he was involved with pap and did some podcasts if I remember correctly.....and you say he has some dreams? Can you give a brief synopsis or is it just more of the same Julie Rowe type earthquake end of the world stuff? So you say there isn't a connection to chad and lori but weren't they all involved heavily in promoting the pap conferences and interacting on pod casts ect.... I mean they knew each other more than acquaintances...or am I wrong about that..?
They spook at some events and that is about it for him. I think once he started dating that lady and told her that he is wrong and crazy and to steer clear as most rational people would. That is about all i know about it. You can find some audio of him just listen and decide for yourself....
I'm not trying to be confrontational...just the fact you mentioned his name made me think you know more about this. The whole preparing a people movement seems to be a mixed bag of characters of which I know a little about....mostly what has been written here on the forum over the past several years, web sleuths, East Idaho News, julies books and from a relative who was on avow and bought into the Julie Rowe end times prophecies......it's interesting and of note to me that church buildings were initially used for Julie Rowe firesides as thats where my family member went to hear her and did meet her early on in her delusions. Using the church buildings gave some credibility to Julie in my opinion...as if the church was endorsing her message on the down low somehow....thats what alot of people believed anyway. I actually found the forum because I googled Julie Rowe as I was trying to figure out what she was really about as my family member went all in and I was concerned.....As you know there have been volumns of info written on the chad daybell Lori situation where gibbs and Warwick were used to cover up jj's disappearance. Of course Warwick and gibbs are not guilty by association for JJ and Tylee disappearance and murder as law enforcement has determined that was all chad Lori and probably Alex. I'm sure law enforcement investigated gibbs and Warwick thoroughly in the murders of Tylee and JJ and nothing has come of that.....i guess the mystery is how these dreamers (some who mixed new age, energy healing, and witch craft in their belief systems) and spiritual giants, were all drawn to the same lds media group and some are legit as you say and some have proven they are charlatans at best and alduterers/murderers at worst....I thought you may have some anonymous inside ball to give us as this is interesting to most of us here...many people were drawn down strange paths because of these individuals and pap. It appears that a little truth and lies mingled with scriptures was dangerous for those who produced it and those who consumed it. Thanks for sharing what you know.
I went to a preparing a people conference. We aren't all crazy child murderers. Rod Meldrum was there and Bruce Porter. These are very different people from Chad Daybell and Julie Rowe.

redneckerson_1951
Hi, I'm new.

Post by redneckerson_1951 »

I suspect the full capacity of storehouse is being exercised right now. Burying food in the ground along with other critical supplies while possible in my opinion is likely someone imagination in hyperbole overdrive. Right now charitable organizations are stretched thin with not only international demands to feed people, but also domestically. There are frequent deliveries of foods in the DC area by church delivery services. From what I can determine, the same level of effort is taking place in other urban areas in an effort to augment food pantries of both church operated food sources and non-church pantries. When you look at the massive amounts being exported overseas, it is hard to imagine SLC not standing up even more canneries and food processing facilities.

Also burial of food is not a solid storage method. Rodents dig into it, insects follow and both are pretty aggressive. Cans corrode in the moist environment and natural occurring salts and acids quickly corrode metal cans. Plastic line boxes do little to protect from condensate in the ground as fall begins, even in the desert.

There is a lot of intentional deception in the world, but more insidious in my opinion is the hyperbole circulated within the member's ranks. Trust, but verify.

DesertWonderer2
captain of 1,000

Post by DesertWonderer2 »

Kerplop wrote: September 18th, 2022, 2:59 pm Our bishop was talking with my husband and a few other men and talked about how he knew the church had spent the last year or so retrofitting youth/girls camps to be able to handle thousands of members living at each camp. He also said some have buried big metal storage containers and have filled them with food and supplies. I am skeptical. It sounds to me like all the rumors that were floating around 7 or 8 years ago surrounding Julie Rowe's "teachings"...where people were supposedly reporting seeing huge trucks leaving Salt Lake City loaded up with big white tents and thousands of pounds of supplies, etc. Thoughts?
As a side note, our bishop also claims to know the man who's visons/dreams are published in the book Visions of Glory and claims that the man is now a bishop and his visions/dreams have been vetted by the church and not found to be erroneous, etc.
I am super skeptical. Just wondering if others are hearing these same things? (about the youth/girls camps, etc)
Oh brother! How much longer before this bishop is released? It seems it can’t be soon enough.

BYULAWGUY
captain of 50

Post by BYULAWGUY »

Oh, when I was bishop I saw the plans and already have been assigned my camping spot.

:)

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

BYULAWGUY wrote: October 29th, 2022, 8:38 am Oh, when I was bishop I saw the plans and already have been assigned my camping spot.

:)
Are you being sarcastic?

NahumHoward
Hi, I'm new.

Post by NahumHoward »

I call BS on this and any other claims about the church prepping camps for its members. This kind of nonsense is a throwback to Julie Rowe’s, Chad Dumbell’s, and Hector Sosa’s grand entrances onto the prepper stage.

HereWeGo
captain of 1,000

Post by HereWeGo »

Chris wrote: September 24th, 2022, 5:32 pm They are just collateral damage from the whole affair. David was already divorced and i think she was too. So they didnt leave their families. Think he only knew of Chad from AVOW and then he told Gibbs is clearly not lead by god. So my understanding is he was trying to save them and i know he didnt believe any of the crap. He has couple of his dreames on youtube, but the media kind of hijaked that when there heard there was a connection, even though there really wasnt a connection. But he is a good guy
Chris is correct here. David and Melanie get along with David's ex. His Ex still manages his construction business. All 3 are good people.

HereWeGo
captain of 1,000

Post by HereWeGo »

There were regular preparedness type conferences along the Wasatch Front. Rod Meldrum has his regular semiannual preparedness/BoM conferences. Other groups like Preparing-A-People (PAP) had more spiritual preparedness type of conferences. Rod and PAP were making their living by sponsoring the conferences and selling their goods and services there. Anyone could buy a booth and give a class. Many of the questionable people discussed were at these conferences and pedaling their wares.

Covid put a temporary halt to these conferences but PAP continued and allowed Chad, Julie, etc to often dominate the gatherings. I didn’t ever see the PAP husband and wife as anyone evil or cunning. They were just a couple trying to make a living. We did some video editing business with them.

I don’t remember David speaking with Rod’s conferences but may have with PAP. We didn’t attend more than a couple of the early PAP conferences. David’s first wife didn’t like him being in any limelight or spending time with last days events meetings. She wanted them to mostly spend time on personal spiritual preparedness. Perhaps this contributed to their divorce. He did spend time on spiritual things also because that was part of his gifts. David is a very humble guy. I am also impressed with his wife, Melanie’s calmness. She has a good feeling about her.

HereWeGo
captain of 1,000

Post by HereWeGo »

During the 2006 to 2017 timeframe, not only was I super TBM but also a die-hard Tent Cities believer. If another person was a dedicated Tent Cities person, I probably met them or knew them. I felt special to know that I would be able to go to a Tent City, City of Light some day. When Elder Holland would tell his relative (a person I knew) that there would be no call to tent cities by the Church, I just dismissed it by saying "Well he just doesn't know what is coming. He'll find out some day."

I was physically prepared and turned to spiritual preparedness. I started to realize that Elder Holland was correct and I had been wrong. I also started to see that things were not quite the way that the the Church was telling us. Reading the scriptures with an open mind can open you up to new realities. During D&C study year, I delved deeper into church history from documentation and not just Church study guides. WOW.

I caution people about believing the Church will save you by being invited to church camps.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

HereWeGo wrote: October 29th, 2022, 10:07 pm During the 2006 to 2017 timeframe, not only was I super TBM but also a die-hard Tent Cities believer. If another person was a dedicated Tent Cities person, I probably met them or knew them. I felt special to know that I would be able to go to a Tent City, City of Light some day. When Elder Holland would tell his relative (a person I knew) that there would be no call to tent cities by the Church, I just dismissed it by saying "Well he just doesn't know what is coming. He'll find out some day."

I was physically prepared and turned to spiritual preparedness. I started to realize that Elder Holland was correct and I had been wrong. I also started to see that things were not quite the way that the the Church was telling us. Reading the scriptures with an open mind can open you up to new realities. During D&C study year, I delved deeper into church history from documentation and not just Church study guides. WOW.

I caution people about believing the Church will save you by being invited to church camps.
the church will not. God will.
future gatherings are real and they will be protected by incomprehensible power whether some believe it or not.
stay prepared and maintain that hope because it is valid.

JandD6572
captain of 100

Post by JandD6572 »

LDS Watchman wrote: September 21st, 2022, 7:47 am
Chip wrote: September 20th, 2022, 9:07 pm
InfoWarrior82 wrote: September 20th, 2022, 8:29 pm
Chip wrote: September 18th, 2022, 7:10 pm "Re: Bishop says the church is preparing to house members at youth camps"

So, it would be a good idea to trust the leadership that pushed the NWO agenda with your family member's lives, after the NWO will have turned the country upside down.

The giant check on all these turkeys is that they are vaxxed snd boosted, and determinedly in denial of the ramifications.

They totally got placebos.

I bet the Seventies on down got the real thing. Every Bishopric and stake presidency did. What can the Q15 do without all of them?
I know for a fact that not every Bishopric member got the Vax. And I highly doubt all stake presidencies did, either.
So tell me, sadly, I got the vac. and regretted it ever since. with all this talking going on, sounds like I'm pretty screwed?

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

HereWeGo wrote: October 29th, 2022, 10:07 pm During the 2006 to 2017 timeframe, not only was I super TBM but also a die-hard Tent Cities believer. If another person was a dedicated Tent Cities person, I probably met them or knew them. I felt special to know that I would be able to go to a Tent City, City of Light some day. When Elder Holland would tell his relative (a person I knew) that there would be no call to tent cities by the Church, I just dismissed it by saying "Well he just doesn't know what is coming. He'll find out some day."

so have I - been cautioning members - for years now.

So were you ever part of Shelle's group - in her nofearpreps.com . forum ?
I was in the forum 2 or 3 times, and got thrown out 2 times.
I think I just left the last time. - it's been now some years ago.

But I got kicked out, because I kept on telling everyone - that there will NOT be a "call-out" by the church;
because - for one reason - it's just not the picture that the scriptures paint - of the future that will happen
to the church and all the Gentiles.
Also I kept on telling all of them to quit putting peoples dreams and visions
above what the scriptures say.
because "EVERYTHING will happen according to the scriptures - and not to someone's dreams.

The reason why I was in her forum, wasn't at all because I believed like them.
It was so I could try to get them to see - the same things I have been preaching about in this forum
for the past 5 years. -
but of course - they didn't listen to anything - and you can't say anything that questions the church at all,
or that there won't be a call-out, or you'll be kicked out of the forum.

Year after year - and NO CALL-OUT !
And when their call-out didn't happen - they kept on saying - "next year".
and now - like 10 years later - they're probably still saying it. lol.

I've been saying this for years, and posting it here in this forum.
Here is the last time.

LDS religious fanatics - WHERE'S YOUR CALL-OUT ! ?

Post by Being There » May 12th, 2022, 10:35 am
viewtopic.php?p=1266460&hilit=call+out+bishop#p1266460

So clear back in - 2017 and even before that, *
I was in a forum called "nofearpreps" (a TBM forum) created by Shelle McDermott.
*(before she created nofearpreps, she asked me to be part of group - I think it was on facebook.)

(nofearpreps is a private forum and I couldn't find a link.
This isn't really anything, but I just found something to show something about it,
and that they're still talking about a call-out.
This note was with the link.
"I have been given permission to share this dream from NFP ANON about a call out. "
https://www.nofearpreps.com/nfp-anon-zb-dream.html

In the forum, people like Julie Rowe and others where at the top of the list when it comes to believing people that believed that the church is going to have a "call-out" - which they still believe in -
but (years ago) since Rowe was reprimanded, (and probably exed) by the church,
they stopped talking about her and following her.

Shelle, the one who started nofearpreps, was probably the one who first came up with this -
this made up idea - probably based on peoples dreams - that the church is going to have -
what they refer to as a "call-out" - where the LDS church - will choose righteous members -
(whoever they are. I guess the church knows - and can judge you - judge whether or not
you are worthy) and can go on this call-out - to some remote place they have prepared,
and be saved and escape from all the tribulations that are coming. lol.

this is just some thoughts I wrote years ago and have posted several times.
and sorry for repeating, or saying some of the same things but slightly in a different way.

"There will NOT be a call-out by the church.
If there is any calling out, it will be by the Lord, through his Holy spirit.
Only he knows your heart and who is righteous and who is not.

The problem is, members don't look to the scriptures when wanting to know the future.
They would rather believe in some persons dreams etc. and what they want to believe in, and think that's the truth.
“People say they love truth, but in reality they want to believe that which they love is true.”

It's so unfortunate that so many have been deceived thinking
there will be a "call-out",
and have put there faith in what others have said, and in dreams and visions people have had,
instead of what the scriptures actually say.
And have planned their lives, making changes, selling their houses, moving, buying and buying more preps, making life-changing decisions based on peoples dreams and supposedly promptings they have had.
I do believe that right now more than ever the Lord through the Holy Ghost is prompting many to fulfill the plan He has for them; ie. which for some may include moving and preparing temporally.
But this has nothing to do with there being a call-out by the church.

The false and very misleading idea of a "call-out" by the prophet,
which was most likely started by Shelle and her group in the NFP forum,
will never happen.
There will NEVER BE what is know as a "call-out" by our prophet.

1st. the church is in apostasy, and not receiving revelation.
2nd. Why would the Lord want to take us out of the coming tribulations,
when we - the church - just as with ancient Israel, are the very reason for these tribulations and the ones
that they are coming on first.
"And upon my house shall it begin"
these judgments and tribulations that are coming on the Gentiles are Not going to
somehow pass us members by like many think.
Actually these judgments are to first come upon the church;
the Lord is to cleanse His own house first, and then go from there.

D&C 112:24-26
24 Behold, vengeance cometh speedily upon the inhabitants of the earth, a day of wrath, a day of burning, a day of desolation, of weeping, of mourning, and of lamentation; and as a whirlwind it shall come upon all the face of the earth, saith the Lord.

25 And upon my house shall it begin, and from my house shall it go forth, saith the Lord;

26 First among those among you, saith the Lord, who have professed to know my name and have not known me, and have blasphemed against me in the midst of my house, saith the Lord.

This is wishful thinking by those that put dreams and such, above what the scriptures say,
and what many members think because they don't know or care about the word of God - our scriptures.
It is the Lord through His end-time servant and through His spirit,
for those that know Him and follow His servant, ( which the church and most members will reject)
that will free the saints from bondage, and lead a remnant to Zion.

Very few members will be left after the cleansing
and will be (allowed) to "assist" the remnants of Jacob,
and House of Israel who's land this has been given to;
to build the New Jerusalem and be numbered with them.

------------------------
CALL - OUT ?
Question -
So if there's supposed to be this "Great Gathering" or this
"call-out" as many call it - that we need to hurry
and buy all this stuff to get ready for;
where many members are saved from the tribulations;
how do they fit into our scriptures ?
Our scriptures paint a whole different picture of what's to happen to the church
and it's members and all those(Gentiles) living in this "choice land".
I'm not saying that I don't believe the Lord will spare some people, but
it's just that if it does happen, it won't happen in the way that everyone
thinks it will and to who they think it will happen to, (members).

"A hard fact of Isaiah’s end-time scenario is that it is not those who appear to be God’s people whom God saves in the end but those who are rejected by the majority. These “outcasts” suffer “reproach” and “ridicule,” are “excluded” from God’s people, and, like God’s servant who gathers them, are “despised” and “abhorred” until God reverses their circumstances (Isaiah 49:7–8; 51:7; 60:15–16; 61:7, 9; 66:5–8). In the end, those who are excluded and betrayed by their own people, are gathered with God’s righteous remnant: “Thus says my Lord Jehovah, who gathers up the outcasts of Israel: ‘I will gather others to those already gathered’” (Isaiah 56:3, 8).

---------------
Why would the lord want to spare the saints (the church and it's members)
when it is them that the Lord is sending these tribulations upon.
(just as with ancient Israel in bondage in Egypt),
we also will be in bondage.
as the scriptures say below,

If these scriptures aren't for us; referring to the church today,
how do you account for D&C 103: 15-18
Are you ready for the reenactment of Egypt ?
These things are sad, but TRUE !
These scriptures show that we (members) WILL be in bondage.
D&C 103
15 "Behold, I say unto you, the redemption of Zion must needs come by power;
16 Therefore, I will raise up unto my people a man, who shall lead them like as Moses led the children of Israel.
17 For ye are the children of Israel, and of the seed of Abraham, and ye must needs be led out of bondage by power, and with a stretched-out arm.
18 And as your fathers were led at the first, even so shall the
redemption of Zion be."

By saying that the prophet will "call you out" and save you from the
tribulations that will come, and for you to be saved
and go to the place called Zion,
would have to mean that he knows every individual
personally and knows how worthy you are.
There is ONLY one person that knows this and it is Jesus Christ.
Only HE knows your heart and who is righteous and who is not.
Only HE through that still small voice will HE guide and lead
those that know HIM and are worthy to escape the
Great tribulations that are to come.

It's true that there are maybe some members (very very few)
that are worthy and know Christ and his voice and through
Christ, through his holy spirit will gather faithful members and lead them
to places of refuge, and not leave them with the destruction
and bondage that is coming upon the church (saints)
and ALL the Gentiles of this "choice land", fallen land of America.

Call-out
I do NOT believe that the church will have a "call-out"

By what basis is the church going to Call members out. ?
Wouldn't a person have to be very righteous and worthy ?
So how can the church tell WHO is righteous and Who is not ?
The church is only capable of looking on the outward appearance,
it can not and does not look on the heart.
The ONLY things that the church has to judge you by is:
attendance records
callings
home/visiting teaching
temple recommend holder
tithing settlement records
debt free
food storage

After listening to Shelle, who wrote "The Great Gathering" book,
to say that a person will be spared from the tribulations and are
worthy to go on the call out because he has food storage,
and that if you don't you can't go,
is about the most ridiculous assumption I've ever heard.

These things really don't prove you are righteous at all.
ANYBODY can do these things and still be a very bad person.
And I'm sure there are many in the chuch that do these things;
they appear to be good but their "hearts are far from me"
Isaiah 29
13 "Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is "taught by the precept of men"

Do you really think that the prophet, or even your bishop knows
who is righteous and who is not ? NO !
So how can the prophet call members out.
THE LORD is the ONLY one who knows your heart, and who is
righteous and who is not.
He looks on the heart, not on the outward appearance.
Just as scripture after scripture says -
it is the "Lord" who leads people out. Not the prophet.
It's true that there are maybe some members (very very few)
that are worthy and know Christ and his voice and through
Christ, through his holy spirit will gather faithful members and lead them
to places of refuge, and not leave them with the destruction
and bondage that is coming upon the church (saints)
and ALL the Gentiles of this "choice land", fallen land of America.

Also, I have heard from more than one person that they have said that a family member personally talked to one of the 12 and told them about what so many have said about a "call-out", and one of them (1 of Q of the 12) when asked, actually chuckled and joked about how some members can make up these things and that there would not be a call-out.

What's also interesting is, even though Monson has passed, so many dreams I've read were they have seen
President Monson issuing a call-out or leading and greeting members.

The other sad thing is, that despite there have been 2 or more of the Q12 that have
privately or publicly denounced the false and made up notion of a call-out,
still these believers won't accept it, and make the excuse saying that church leaders couldn't possibly admit it
because it would cause chaos.
So I guess they think that these leaders when asked must be lying.

Yes - the Lord will preserve a remnant.
Yes - the Lord will provide places of refuge for this very few.
Yes - there are "cities of light" as seen by some in their NDE, visions, dreams, etc.
But the problem is - that many people then automatically assume that that means
that there is for sure a call - out by the church.
IT DOES NOT mean that.. It does not mean that there then has to be a call-out,
and it will be by the church.
It simply means that -
It is the LORD that will call people through HIS holy spirit and through His servant -
to gather them to these places
where HE has provided for HIS saints and those that know HIS voice.
He will be the one that will call you out, and lead you and tell you what to do and where HE wants you to go.

HereWeGo
captain of 1,000

Post by HereWeGo »

Being There wrote: October 30th, 2022, 10:49 am

So were you ever part of Shelle's group - in her nofearpreps.com . forum ?
I bought her first book. It was poorly written and edited. I could barely finish it. I knew she was incorporating earlier AVOW dreams into her book and never did listen to her.

HereWeGo
captain of 1,000

Post by HereWeGo »

FrankOne wrote: October 29th, 2022, 10:27 pm

the church will not. God will.
future gatherings are real and they will be protected by incomprehensible power whether some believe it or not.
stay prepared and maintain that hope because it is valid.
This is our conclusions also.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

Yes - there are "cities of light" as seen by some in their NDE, visions, dreams, etc.
It simply means that -
It is the LORD that will call people through HIS holy spirit and through His servant -
He will be the one that will call you out, and lead you and tell you what to do and where HE wants you to go.
^ ^ ^

About a year ago, I was studying the book of Isaiah and I got something extraordinary from the reading. As I read it, it really was as if the spirit was keeping my focus on certain passages.....this was very unusual for me.

This study was the first time that i had read these things since I read it before my mission some 40 yrs ago. I went to read through it because I was curious of the origins of the lost 10 tribes but the result was completely unexpected.
As I read the story of Israel separating from Judah.... it just struck me very clearly that this was exactly what was happening today. The house of Israel was tired of the onerous laws/taxation/and judgements of the tribe of Judah. They saw the corruption of it all and eventually declared "to your tents Oh Israel!". It is of interest to note that Joseph was a main leader of this exodus.

Those of Israel were judged as heretics by Judah. I have since often compared the current LDS church leaders to the ancient Jews. The undertones of persecuting anyone that defies THEIR law. Their law is what is being dictated today as being a "good world citizen" and using the Deseret News and KSL as media arms to promulgate their very liberal and worldly stance. Those publications have always and forever backed the leadership of the church. Those that believe that some rogue editors are controlling those media groups are in error.

In my estimation, those now waking up to the bleak state of the church are the modern House of Israel. How many actually go to tents is yet to be seen. I believe that at some point, the church and state will finally be understood as being unified. At some breaking point, people will have to choose whether to receive food and shelter from the govt or wander into the desert or mountains. Very very few will walk away when their children are already starving. For about 15 yrs I have held the belief that the breaking point will be a decision to receive a vaccine for a plague. Now... it seems highly likely . I refer to a future plague, not the current vax.

The greek letters for 666 are χξϛ.

Working with the letters and my reference books, this is the best I can come up for a translation of those three letters. The first two are extrapolated from associated words.

χ - A hole or a void - mostly in reference to a snake hole or an abyss.
ξ - A scrape or a scratch - mostly in reference to a shaping of a material
ϛ.- This letter has a name and a clear meaning - "Stigma" - " a mark, prick, piercing or brand, many times on the hand which indicates slavery or military.

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

FrankOne wrote: October 31st, 2022, 10:14 pm

It simply means that -
^ ^ ^

About a year ago, I was studying the book of Isaiah and I got something extraordinary from the reading. As I read it, it really was as if the spirit was keeping my focus on certain passages.....this was very unusual for me.

This study was the first time that i had read these things since I read it before my mission some 40 yrs ago. I went to read through it because I was curious of the origins of the lost 10 tribes but the result was completely unexpected.
As I read the story of Israel separating from Judah.... it just struck me very clearly that this was exactly what was happening today. The house of Israel was tired of the onerous laws/taxation/and judgements of the tribe of Judah. They saw the corruption of it all and eventually declared "to your tents Oh Israel!". It is of interest to note that Joseph was a main leader of this exodus.

Those of Israel were judged as heretics by Judah. I have since often compared the current LDS church leaders to the ancient Jews. The undertones of persecuting anyone that defies THEIR law. Their law is what is being dictated today as being a "good world citizen" and using the Deseret News and KSL as media arms to promulgate their very liberal and worldly stance. Those publications have always and forever backed the leadership of the church. Those that believe that some rogue editors are controlling those media groups are in error.

In my estimation, those now waking up to the bleak state of the church are the modern House of Israel. How many actually go to tents is yet to be seen. I believe that at some point, the church and state will finally be understood as being unified. At some breaking point, people will have to choose whether to receive food and shelter from the govt or wander into the desert or mountains. Very very few will walk away when their children are already starving. For about 15 yrs I have held the belief that the breaking point will be a decision to receive a vaccine for a plague. Now... it seems highly likely . I refer to a future plague, not the current vax.

Working with the letters and my reference books, this is the best I can come up for a translation of those three letters. The first two are extrapolated from associated words.

ϛ.- This letter has a name and a clear meaning - "Stigma" - " a mark, prick, piercing or brand, many times on the hand which indicates slavery or military.
In Isaiah - as far as just who or how many will survive - from the King of Assyria (which could be Russia)
Isaiah says this -

According to Isaiah
it's only a "tenth of the tenth" who survive the tribulations,
from the king of Assyria/Babylon.

Isaiah 6

12 For Jehovah will drive men away,
and great shall be the exodus
from the centers of the land.
13 And while yet a tenth of the people
remain in it, or return,
they shall be burned.
But like the terebinth or the oak
when it is felled, whose stump remains alive,
so shall the holy offspring be what is left standing.

Although people may flee the cities en mass in Jehovah’s Day of Judgment, they find scant refuge in the countryside (Isaiah 5:30; 8:22). Using the imagery of tithing—in which the Israelites pay a tenth of the land’s yield to the Levites and the Levites pay a tenth of that tenth to the priests (Numbers 18:24-28)—Isaiah contrasts the many who perish with the few who survive. The “holy offspring” left standing—a tenth of the tenth—compares to a terebinth or oak that can renew itself when cut down. The one who fells the tree/s is the king of Assyria/Babylon, Jehovah’s axe and saw (Isaiah 10:15; 37:24).

Isaiah - A TRUE PROPHET OF GOD - was given revelation in a vision and warned of the things
we are seeing now and that will soon come to pass -
Isaiah prophesied of the fall of Babylon - as a type or foreshadowing of an end-time Babylon.

and this - verse 12
Isaiah 13
The Assyrian alliance destroys the wicked world that is Babylon as God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah.

1 An oracle concerning Babylon, which Isaiah the son of Amoz saw in vision:

Isaiah’s “Babylon” historically encompassed not only the ancient city of Babylon but the entire idolatrous, materialistic empire under Babylon’s influence, including nations in league with Babylon against an ascendant Assyria. Isaiah’s oracles against these nations in chapters 13-23, together with chapter 47 which addresses the Woman Babylon, form Part IV of Isaiah’s Seven-Part Structure whose key themes are humiliation and exaltation. In an end-time context, this Greater Babylon represents a wicked world on the eve of its destruction and resembles John’s “Babylon the Great” (Revelation 17-18).

2 Raise the ensign on a barren mountain;sound the voice among them!Beckon them with the hand to advanceinto the precincts of the elite.

The “ensign” (nes), “voice” (qol), and “hand” (yad), which appear in parallel, here denote the king of Assyria/Babylon who rallies an alliance of nations to conquer the world. That these terms also designate Jehovah’s servant in the Book of Isaiah implies that the two are contemporaries and rivals. The “barren mountain” from which the archtyrant hails identifies a nation that, apart from its military strength, isn’t agriculturally productive. The elite peoples of the earth, who include the wicked of Jehovah’s people (Isaiah 2:12-17; 26:5), are his prime target, as these he plunders and despoils (Isaiah 10:5-6, Isaiah 10:5-6, 14; 33:1; 33:1).

3 I have charged my holy ones,called out my valiant ones:amy anger is not upona those who take pride in me.

Jehovah’s anger—the king of Assyria/Babylon (Isaiah 5:25; 10:5; 14:5-6)—can’t harm Jehovah’s elect, his “holy ones” and “valiant ones,” in his Day of Judgment. Amidst the destruction of all peoples and their lands (Isaiah 10:7; 33:12; 37:18), those who emulate the divine attributes of the “Holy One” and “Valiant One” of Israel (Isaiah 1:4, 24) are delivered. At the very time the archtyrant plans to attack them, they are “charged” or “appointed” (siwweti) to minister to one another and “called” or “summoned” (qara’ti) out of the destruction by Jehovah’s servant (Isaiah 11:10-12; 41:8-10; 55:3-5

4 Hark! A tumult on the mountains,as of a vast multitude.Hark! An uproar among kingdoms,as of nations assembling:Jehovah of Hosts is marshaling an army for war.

A synonymous parallelism identifies “mountains” as a metaphor for “kingdoms.” A similar synonymous parallelism elsewhere identifies “mountains” as a metaphor for “nations” (Isaiah 64:1-3). Jehovah sends the tempestuous Assyrian horde—the archtyrant and his military alliance—to make war on Jehovah’s people and on all nations. The tumult and uproar they cause in the world stems from their hatred toward Israel’s God and his people: “Woe to the many peoples in an uproar, who rage like the raging of the seas—tumultuous nations, in commotion like the turbulence of mighty waters!” (Isaiah 17:12).

5 They come from a distant land beyond the horizon—Jehovah and the instruments of his wrath—to cause destruction throughout the earth.
6 Lament, for the Day of Jehovah is near;it shall come as a violent blow from the Almighty.

The coming of the “Day of Jehovah”—Jehovah’s Day of Judgment—parallels the coming of the Assyrian alliance to wreak havoc throughout the earth. Jehovah’s wrath, like his anger (v 3), designates the archtyrant, who exemplifies these traits (Isaiah 10:5). His destruction of all nations, including the wicked of Jehovah’s people, is a consistent theme in the Book of Isaiah (Isaiah 5:25-30; 10:23; 14:23; 28:22; 33:1; 37:18; 51:13; 54:16; 59:18-19; 63:3-6). Although he launches his attack “from a distant land beyond the horizon,” it comes as a “violent blow” from Jehovah himself (Isaiah 30:27; 42:13-15).

7 Then shall every hand grow weakand the hearts of all men melt.
8 They shall be terrified, in throes of agony,seized with trembling like a woman in labor.Men will look at one another aghast,their faces set aflame.

Jehovah’s Day of Judgment will be unlike anything since the Flood in its destructiveness (Isaiah 54:8-10). While the righteous experience joy at their miraculous deliverance, the wicked yield to terror as they experience the world’s all-time worst-case scenario. In that day, all the earth’s inhabitants go into labor, some to perish, others to be delivered (Isaiah 21:1-3; 26:17-18; 66:7-11). Those who exercise perfect integrity live through the devouring fire to see Jehovah’s coming in glory (Isaiah 33:14-16; 43:2). Others, like Lot’s wife, disintegrate in its conflagration (cf. Genesis 19:24-26).

9 The Day of Jehovah shall comeas a cruel outburst of anger and wrathto make the earth a desolation,that sinners may be annihilated from it.

The Day of Jehovah that comes as “a violent blow from the Almighty” (v 6) parallels the Day of Jehovah that comes as “a cruel outburst of anger and wrath” (v 9), again identifying the king of Assyria/Babylon—Jehovah’s anger and wrath—as the one who instigates it. As this is “An oracle concerning Babylon” (vv 1, 19), we begin to discern Isaiah’s definition of Babylon as both a people and a place—the “earth” and its “sinners” on the eve of their destruction (cf. v 11). In effect, as Zion is both a people and a place—those of Israel who repent and the place of their return (Isaiah 1:27; 35:10)—so is Babylon.

10 The stars and constellations of the heavenswill not shine.When the sun rises, it shall be obscured;nor will the moon give its light.

Darkness—a covenant curse—typifies the archtyrant’s cataclysmic destruction of peoples and lands. In that day, Jehovah “clothes the heavens with the blackness of mourning” and “puts up sackcloth to cover them” (Isaiah 50:3). A “distressing gloom” pervades the land, “for the daylight will be darkened by an overhanging mist” (Isaiah 5:30). Men “will look to the land, but there will be a depressing scene of anguish and gloom; and thus are they banished into outer darkness” (Isaiah 8:22). Only for Jehovah’s elect does the “light dawn amid darkness,” drawing them to Zion (Isaiah 9:2; 58:10; 60:1-4).

11 I have decreed calamity for the world,punishment for the wicked;I will put an end to the arrogance of insolent menand humble the pride of tyrants.

As noted, Babylon’s destruction is a worldwide event (v 9; Isaiah 10:23). “The world,” “the wicked,” “insolent men,” and “tyrants” add to the list of entities that comprise Isaiah’s Greater Babylon. Jehovah puts an end to pride in that day. Whether of his own people or the nations, it is the same: “What will you do in the day of reckoning when the holocaust overtakes you from afar?” (Isaiah 10:3); “Jehovah of Hosts has a day in store for all the proud and arrogant and for all who are exalted, that they may be brought low” (Isaiah 2:12); “Tyrants shall come to nought and scorners cease” (Isaiah 29:20).

12 I will make mankind scarcer than fine gold,men more rare than gold of Ophir.

A precious category of humanity—a tithe of the tithe of the earth’s inhabitants (Isaiah 6:13)—resembles “fine gold.” These pass through the refiner’s fire when Jehovah’s judgments come upon the wicked: “I will . . . smelt away your dross as in a crucible and remove all your alloy” (Isaiah 1:25). Those whom Jehovah delivers consists only of precious and semiprecious categories of humanity: “You shall adorn yourself with them all as with jewels” (Isaiah 49:18); “In place of copper I will bring gold, in place of iron, silver; in place of wood I will bring copper, in place of stones, iron” (Isaiah 60:17).

13 I will cause disturbance in the heavenswhen the earth is jolted out of placeby the anger of Jehovah of Hostsin the day of his blazing wrath.

Destruction by the archtyrant—Jehovah’s anger and wrath—extends to cosmic cataclysm and the earth’s being jarred from its orbit because of wickedness: “The earth shall be crushed and rent; the earth shall break up and cave in; the earth shall convulse and lurch. The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, sway back and forth like a shanty; its transgressions weigh it down, and when it collapses it shall rise no more” (Isaiah 24:19-20). After the earth’s dislocation serves his purpose, Jehovah “replants the heavens and sets the earth in place” in a new cosmic trajectory (Isaiah 51:16; cf. 65:17; 66:22).

14 Then, like a deer that is chased,or a flock of sheep that no one rounds up,each will return to his own peopleand everyone flee to his homeland.

Those who don’t repent in time to participate in the exodus of Jehovah’s elect to Zion must fend for themselves among the nations. As aliens are often suspect, people return to their own countries for safety. Still, as “deer” and “sheep” are ritually clean animals, those who flee represent a category of Jehovah’s people. Comprising neither the “holy” and “valiant” souls whom Jehovah gathers out of destruction in the new exodus (v 3), nor the wicked who perish (vv 9, 11), this middle category, too, learns by experience what Jehovah desires to teach his people and to whom they may turn for help.

15 Whoever is found shall be thrust through;all who are caught shall fall by the sword.
16 Their infants shall be dashed in pieces before their eyes,their homes plundered, their wives ravished.

The king of Assyria/Babylon—Jehovah’s sword—pursues a strategy of genocide: “His purpose shall be to annihilate and to exterminate nations not a few” (Isaiah 10:7). In Jehovah’s Day of Judgment, the world’s wicked come under God’s justice. Although Jehovah had offered mercy, promising deliverance to those who repent, they refused: “I will destine you to the sword; all of you shall succumb to the slaughter. For when I called, you did not respond; when I spoke, you would not give heed. You did what was evil in my eyes; you chose to do what was not my will” (Isaiah 65:12; emphasis added).

17 See, I stir up against them the Medes,who do not value silver, nor covet gold.
18 Their bows shall tear apart the young.They will show no mercy to the newborn;their eye will not look with compassion on children.

Jehovah “stirs up” the enemies of the wicked to destroy them (Isaiah 5:30; 9:11; 51:15). Forming a part of the Assyrian alliance are a cruel people from the East who pursue a policy of exterminating instead of plundering their victims: “Like tornadoes sweeping through the South, they come from the steppes, a land of terror. A grim vision has been revealed to me. . . Attack, O Elamites! Lay siege, you Medes! All the sighing [Babylon] has caused I will bring to an end” (Isaiah 21:1-2). They distinguish between neither the righteous—the silver and gold—nor the wicked; between neither young nor old.

19 And Babylon, the most splendid of kingdoms,the glory and pride of Chaldeans, shall be thrown downas God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah.

Babylon, the world’s all-time elite civilization—magnificent, resplendent, awe-inspiring in its immensity and grandeur—meets the fate of the basest, most degenerate society the world has known, wiped off the face of the earth in a fiery conflagration rained down from the sky. Its citizens, the Chaldeans, once admired throughout the earth for creating this model of opulence, become synonymous with the curse of Sodom and Gomorrah. Babylon and all who are identified with it—the sinners and wicked of the earth and the world (vv 9, 11)—disappear forever (Isaiah 14:22-23; 21:9; 47:1-15).

20 Never shall it be reinhabited;it shall not be resettled through all generations.Nomads will not pitch their tents there,nor will shepherds rest their flocks in it.

Following the destruction of the wicked, certain parts of the earth remain as memorials, reminding its inhabitants of the consequences of transgressing against their Maker (Isaiah 66:24). Like ancient Sodom and Gomorrah, such places remain uninhabitable because of the kind of destruction that occurred there: “Her streams shall turn into lava and her earth into brimstone; her land shall become as burning pitch. Night and day it shall not be quenched; its smoke shall ascend forever. It shall remain a wasteland from generation to generation; through endless ages none shall traverse it” (Isaiah 34:9-10).

21 But wild animals will infest it,and its buildings overflow with weasels;birds of prey will find lodging thereand demonic creatures prance about in it.
22 Jackals will cry out from its palaces,howling creatures from its amusement halls.Her time draws near;Babylon’sb days shall not be prolonged.

The only ones who live in Babylon’s abandoned ruins are unclean animals reminiscent of the wicked who used to live there. Residents who formerly “infested” its buildings and housing areas, who “lodged” in crowded, “overflowing” conditions, now have their counterparts in “wild animals,” “weasels,” “birds of prey,” and “demonic creatures.” The entertainers who formerly “pranced about” and “cried out” in its “palaces” and “amusement halls” are now represented by “jackals” and “howling creatures.” Like a pregnancy gone wrong, Babylon’s days are numbered and she doesn’t survive her ordeal.

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

as I said before to someone -
(who was talking about false prophets ***** - being those who are not leaders of the church )
who said to me -
"Those who lie or are deceived are false prophets.
The scriptures mention those guys too.
The thing with false prophets is that they don't tell you that they're false prophets.
Heck, some false prophets legitimately believe they're true prophets. "

and I said to him - (but referring to leaders of the church *****) -

"yes they do - don't they.
"The scriptures mention those guys too" - so true.

"the spirit of prophecy"
https://www.ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtop ... cy#p996771

Isaiah Predicts End-Time Prophets and Seers

Isaiah—a prophet and seer who saw to the end of time—predicts that prophets and seers will exist in that future day.
These persons fall into two categories.
***** First are those who have “gone astray,” who “err as seers” (Isaiah 28:7), “prophets who teach falsehoods” (Isaiah 9:15), whose eyes God closes because of the wickedness of his people (Isaiah 29:10).
These watchmen of God’s people are “blind and unaware; all of them but dumb watchdogs unable to bark, lolling seers fond of slumber. Gluttonous dogs, and insatiable, such indeed are insensible shepherds.
They are all diverted to their own way, every one after his own advantage”
(Isaiah 56:10–11).

Second are “watchmen” who prophesy in the day of power, when God “bares his holy arm in the eyes of all nations” (Isaiah 51:9–11; 52:8, 10). They stand on the watchtower day and night, are “most vigilant” and “fully alert” to approaching dangers, and report what they “see” and “hear” (Isaiah 21:6–10). They herald Jehovah’s coming to reign on the earth and prepare God’s people for their end-time exodus out of Babylon to Zion (Isaiah 52:7–8, 11–12; compare 48:20–21). They “raise their voice as one” at the time Jehovah comes (Isaiah 52:8). They call upon God without ceasing for the welfare of his people and don’t keep silent day or night (Isaiah 62:6–7).

Isaiah 56

9 All you wild beasts, you animals of the forest,
come and devour!
10 Their watchmen are altogether blind and unaware;
all of them are but dumb watchdogs unable to bark,
lolling seers fond of slumber.

Typifying the leaders of Jehovah’s people who make a Covenant with Death instead of a Covenant of Life (Isaiah 28:15, 18), or Jehovah’s wife who turns adulterous (Isaiah 1:21; 50:1), are certain “watchmen”—prophets and seers—who occupy the highest rung of society. Because they epitomize “dumb watchdogs” and “lolling seers,” Jehovah replaces them with a righteous watchman—his servant—and other watchmen: “Go and appoint a watchman who reports what he sees” (Isaiah 21:6); “I have appointed watchmen on your walls, O Jerusalem, who shall not be silent day or night” (Isaiah 62:6).

As the job of Jehovah’s watchmen is to report to his people what they see and hear (Isaiah 21:10; 48:16), those who are blind and unaware see and hear little of consequence and fail to warn his people: “Who is blind but my own servant, or so deaf as the messenger I have sent? Who is blind like those I have commissioned, as uncomprehending as the servant of Jehovah—seeing much but not giving heed, with open ears hearing nothing?” (Isaiah 42:19-20. The final fate of the blind watchmen, literally and figuratively, is to be devoured by wild beasts—a covenant curse (Isaiah 5:29; 15:9; 51:8).

11 Gluttonous dogs, and insatiable,
such indeed are insensible shepherds.
They are all diverted to their own way,
every one after his own advantage.
12 Come, they say, let us get wine
and have our fill of liquor.
For tomorrow will be like today, only far better!

Instead of portraying these watchmen as ones who feed and protect the flock (Isaiah 5:17; 40:11; 63:11), the imagery of shepherds as dogs characterizes them as predators and unclean animals (Psalm 22:16; 1 Kings 14:11; Matthew 7:6). Instead of warning of trouble as Jehovah’s Day of Judgment approaches, they resemble wanton herdsmen who scatter the sheep and feed themselves off the fattest (Jeremiah 23:1-2; 50:6-7; Ezekiel 34:1-8). Instead of serving as proxy saviors to Jehovah’s people under the terms of the Davidic Covenant (Isaiah 37:35; 63:17; 65:8), they look out for themselves.

Word links round out the shepherds’ recriminatory state: “These too have indulged in wine and are giddy with strong drink: priests and prophets have gone astray through liquor. They are intoxicated with wine and stagger because of strong drink; they err as seers, they blunder in their decisions” (Isaiah 28:7); “Procrastinate, and become bewildered; preoccupy yourselves, until you cry for help. Be drunk, but not with wine; stagger, but not from strong drink. Jehovah has poured out on you a spirit of deep sleep: he has shut your eyes, the prophets; he has covered your heads, the seers” (Isaiah 29:9-10).
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and as far as possibly being deceived by appearance,
Jesus had this to say -

Matthew 23

23 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.

24 Ye blind guides, which strain at a gnat, and swallow a camel.

25 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye make clean the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of extortion and excess.

26 Thou blind Pharisee, cleanse first that which is within the cup and platter, that the outside of them may be clean also.

27 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men’s bones, and of all uncleanness.

28 Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity.

29 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous,

30 And say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.

31 Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets.

32 Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.

33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

34 ¶ Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:

35 That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.

36 Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation.

37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

38 Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.

39 For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

FrankOne wrote: October 31st, 2022, 10:14 pm

It simply means that -
^ ^ ^

as far as 666 - and what it means in the scriptures -
this is what I believe.
It's talking about a man. which could be the pope.
"18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast:
for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."

Revelation 13
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast:
for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

I believe the Pope could be the "false prophet" in Rev 19:20
and could be the "another beast" in Revelation 13: 11

Revelation 19
20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Revelation 13

11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

"The beast is described as having two horns (verse 11) of a lamb but speakes with the voice of the dragon.
The lamb is a well- known symbol of the Savior and so John is telling us that the person is not only a religious figure but a Christian figure or leader.
The two horns mean that the man, or his kingdom, has two areas or rule.
The kingdom that immediately comes to mind is the only Christian religion or kingdom that has two areas of rule;
the Roman Catholic Church."

12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and "causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast:
for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. "

The letters inscribed in the Pope's metre are
Vicarius Filii Dei, reduced to its Roman numerals, sums up to 666

The Pope wears 666 on his hat.

http://fulfilledprophecy.com/bb/viewtop ... 6t%3D24429

Soon, all world religion will unite into THE whore, the last great wicked harlot monster of religious compromise.

World Christendom and world religions, will unite with the Whore of Babylon, or shall we say this.... The Whore is the counterfeit of the Bride of Christ. The beast is the EU which the Whore rides. This perhaps is clearer for our understanding. We rejoice though, for the end of the Whore and the Beast are a great blessing and cause for us to rejoice even as we watch the deluded strategies of evil European leaders today.

If you are in a church organization which looks on world unity and ecumenical efforts as desirable, you are IN the Whore Church, and you will either get OUT of her, or you will be damned to hell and consumed by the wrath of a holy God. "

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sounds like he's also talking about Nelson.

Pope Francis Calls for ‘New World Order’ After the Pandemic
https://www.breitbart.com/national-secu ... -pandemic/

Pope Francis insists in a new book things will never be the same in a post-pandemic world,
calling instead for the establishment of a “new world order.”

In a book-length interview with journalist Domenico Agasso titled God and the World to Come, scheduled for release in Italian on Tuesday, the pontiff reiterates his case for the Great Reset with a shift away from financial speculation, fossil fuels, and military build-up toward a green economy based on inclusiveness.-

LDS Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LDS Watchman »

JandD6572 wrote: October 30th, 2022, 9:06 am
LDS Watchman wrote: September 21st, 2022, 7:47 am
Chip wrote: September 20th, 2022, 9:07 pm
InfoWarrior82 wrote: September 20th, 2022, 8:29 pm

They totally got placebos.

I bet the Seventies on down got the real thing. Every Bishopric and stake presidency did. What can the Q15 do without all of them?
I know for a fact that not every Bishopric member got the Vax. And I highly doubt all stake presidencies did, either.
So tell me, sadly, I got the vac. and regretted it ever since. with all this talking going on, sounds like I'm pretty screwed?
Why is that?

gkearney
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by gkearney »

OK given that most people got the vaccines within a relatively short window of time in 2021 at what point should we start seeing mass, as in millions of people dying? I mean we should see so many deaths in such a short time frame that they are literally stacked up like cordwood outside hospital and mortuaries right? Cemeteries should by now be running out of room and have a serious backlog of bodies to dispose of.

Almost everyone in my extended family has been vaccinated and outside of two deaths, one a very elderly woman a long term illness that began and progressed long before the onset of COVID and another due to a car accident, no one in my extended family has died. We are talking about dozens and dozens of people in a big and well connected family.It seems unlikely that each and every one of us ALL got a placebo.

So just when should we start seeing all these, and we are talking here in the 100's of millions of deaths just in the United States alone, start taking place? There will simply be no way possible to hollow out two thirds of the population of the United States and have it go unnoticed and the fact that we were all given the vaccines in such a short timeframe means that the effects, if any, should also start to fall upon us in an equally short frame of time. Now of course you can point to a death here and there, but none of that is the sort of mass death we are talking about here. We should be seeing page after page of obituaries by now. Whole cities and towns depopulated wave after wave of mass deaths on a scale that would make the world wars seem insignificant in comparison.

How long are we expected to wait to see these effects one year, ten years, fifty years? At what point do you just have to fess up that you were wrong about all this. I am willing to do so when we start seeing mass deaths such as I described above takes place.

Pazooka
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Pazooka »

gkearney wrote: November 1st, 2022, 8:09 am OK given that most people got the vaccines within a relatively short window of time in 2021 at what point should we start seeing mass, as in millions of people dying? I mean we should see so many deaths in such a short time frame that they are literally stacked up like cordwood outside hospital and mortuaries right? Cemeteries should by now be running out of room and have a serious backlog of bodies to dispose of.

Almost everyone in my extended family has been vaccinated and outside of two deaths, one a very elderly woman a long term illness that began and progressed long before the onset of COVID and another due to a car accident, no one in my extended family has died. We are talking about dozens and dozens of people in a big and well connected family.It seems unlikely that each and every one of us ALL got a placebo.

So just when should we start seeing all these, and we are talking here in the 100's of millions of deaths just in the United States alone, start taking place? There will simply be no way possible to hollow out two thirds of the population of the United States and have it go unnoticed and the fact that we were all given the vaccines in such a short timeframe means that the effects, if any, should also start to fall upon us in an equally short frame of time. Now of course you can point to a death here and there, but none of that is the sort of mass death we are talking about here. We should be seeing page after page of obituaries by now. Whole cities and towns depopulated wave after wave of mass deaths on a scale that would make the world wars seem insignificant in comparison.

How long are we expected to wait to see these effects one year, ten years, fifty years? At what point do you just have to fess up that you were wrong about all this. I am willing to do so when we start seeing mass deaths such as I described above takes place.
How long? Until the angel clothed in linen has marked the foreheads of those that sigh and mourn for the abominations being committed. The destroying weapons are already in hand of those given charge over the people.

Your comment was inevitable in this story of coercion and corruption - ancient really. Now that you’ve asked the question the plot can advance.

gkearney
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by gkearney »

Pazooka wrote: November 1st, 2022, 9:22 amYour comment was inevitable in this story of coercion and corruption - ancient really. Now that you’ve asked the question the plot can advance.
A neat trick. By simply asking the question you are suggesting that I am now personally responsible for all the deaths you expect to see.

But you still fail to answer the question at hand. When as in a time frame, should we expect to start seeing this mass die off? It's a simple question really, either we start seeing the dire results some here have been predicting or we don't. And if we don't, then we have nothing more here than the purveyors of fear porn.

JK4Woods
captain of 1,000

Post by JK4Woods »

Our YW Camp up in the mountains is within a 45 minute drive from Las Vegas. It’s at 8,500’ elevation.

It’s basically a steep sided ravine with a spring at the top, so there is piped water running down hill.

The girls camp is hidden away, and it’s kinda hard to find. With unmarked forks in the trail to get there.

There are other cabins not far away, and to get to them, there is an obvious access road with a gate and some home made signs.

So camp security will be an issue.

The camp has been going thru improvements year by year. Still, the capacity is one whole stake of YW and their leaders.

I imagine if an emergency arose, three stakes of YW could fit, camping on top of each other.

So, as a viable retreat to evacuate to, it’ll be first to arrive gets in, and later arrival will have to stay up on the rims of the ravine, exposed to the weather.

(Cell service is only obtained up on the rims.
I did use my Baofeng UV-82 radio and called in to Bishop’s Storehouse Net check from up there. A distance of 36 miles as the crow flies).

The issue is supplies. The camp is snowed in all winter, and there is no long term stored food or other supplies. So if it filled up with church refugees, they’d be hungry pretty darn quick.

In a wholesale societal breakdown, how would the camp re-supply? Almost everything in Nevada is trucked in from somewhere else.

Even a refrigerated semi trailer full of food, will run out within weeks, with a thousand mouths to feed.

If violence and risk attend every re-supply effort, then the situation becomes untenable.

With the city so close, armed hunters will come up looking for deer to feed their own families.

All-in-all, a situation of dire straits….

Pazooka
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Pazooka »

gkearney wrote: November 1st, 2022, 9:54 am
Pazooka wrote: November 1st, 2022, 9:22 amYour comment was inevitable in this story of coercion and corruption - ancient really. Now that you’ve asked the question the plot can advance.
A neat trick. By simply asking the question you are suggesting that I am now personally responsible for all the deaths you expect to see.

But you still fail to answer the question at hand. When as in a time frame, should we expect to start seeing this mass die off? It's a simple question really, either we start seeing the dire results some here have been predicting or we don't. And if we don't, then we have nothing more here than the purveyors of fear porn.
And they began to rejoice over their brethren, saying: Behold the time is past, and the words of your prophets are not fulfilled; therefore, your faith concerning this thing hath been vain

Up next: those who won’t worship the image of the beast are killed (this happens before the “mass die-off”, you’ll notice) and then those who have taken the mark are said to then have the grievous sores and die. That was always the plot.