BYU strikes again

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Rumpelstiltskin
captain of 1,000

BYU strikes again

Post by Rumpelstiltskin »

This is a video of the second floor of the BYU sociology department. If you just ate, you might want to wait a couple of hours before watching it.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CiHXfAWr ... _copy_link

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Re: BYU strikes again

Post by Christianlee »

Sigh.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

Apparently, the butterfly means "transitioning".

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

But no beards

šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Weird the use of the word ā€œDismantledā€. 8-)

I donā€™t remember ever using that word, but thought about using it yesterday in one of my posts, but didnā€™t. Yea right, more unsubstantiated ramblings, but not every thing that occurs can be proven to have occurred. The name of my first March 8 encounter remains captured in the public record. There were church records that could confirm that we were indeed at the same place on said date in 1980. Those bozos loose everything though, and canā€™t even find by patriarchal blessing given on a prophets birthday in his home ward. :x

Other March 8 encounters are only sweet memories, but sweet they are. Then thereā€™s the photo at march8miracle.org. It was taken with a JamCam. Is anyone familiar?

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

BeNotDeceived wrote: ā†‘September 18th, 2022, 7:39 am Weird the use of the word ā€œDismantledā€. 8-)

I donā€™t remember ever using that word, but thought about using it yesterday in one of my posts, but didnā€™t. Yea right, more unsubstantiated ramblings, but not every thing that occurs can be proven to have occurred. The name of my first March 8 encounter remains captured in the public record. There were church records that could confirm that we were indeed at the same place on said date in 1980. Those bozos loose everything though, and canā€™t even find by patriarchal blessing given on a prophets birthday in his home ward. :x

Other March 8 encounters are only sweet memories, but sweet they are. Then thereā€™s the photo at march8miracle.org. It was taken with a JamCam. Is anyone familiar?
What on earth are you talking about?

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

LDS are so worried about what the world thinks of them.....

Dear Mormons, no matter what you do to appease the clown world...they will always hate you. Even becoming a clown yourself won't stop them from hating you because of whats in the Book of Mormon.

https://twitter.com/JohnHopkins2022/sta ... T73Ww&s=19

thaabit
captain of 100

Post by thaabit »

nightlight wrote: ā†‘September 18th, 2022, 10:01 am LDS are so worried about what the world thinks of them.....

Dear Mormons, no matter what you do to appease the clown world...they will always hate you. Even becoming a clown yourself won't stop them from hating you because of whats in the Book of Mormon.

Replaces Mormons with Jews in that chant and see how people react.

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

thaabit wrote: ā†‘September 18th, 2022, 1:36 pm
nightlight wrote: ā†‘September 18th, 2022, 10:01 am LDS are so worried about what the world thinks of them.....

Replaces Mormons with Jews in that chant and see how people react.
Replace it with Muslims and watch the liberal outrage

dreamtheater76
captain of 100

Post by dreamtheater76 »

Needs more posters of Marx, Che, and Mao in those halls. BYU is not Communist enough!

What more proof do you need that BYU has been completely hijacked? Iā€™ve watched a lot of Project Veritas videos and this is far more damning than just about any I have ever seen.

silverado
captain of 100

Post by silverado »

Robin Hood wrote: ā†‘September 18th, 2022, 6:17 am Apparently, the butterfly means "transitioning".
It might be about DACA and undocumented immigrants.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

silverado wrote: ā†‘September 18th, 2022, 6:28 pm
Robin Hood wrote: ā†‘September 18th, 2022, 6:17 am Apparently, the butterfly means "transitioning".
It might be about DACA and undocumented immigrants.
They supported the violent actions of Black Lives Matter enough to give them $50 million or whatever it was, so supporting the criminal activity of the illegal aliens is not out of their norm.

Peeps
captain of 1,000

Post by Peeps »

Or it could mean the MK-ultra Monarch programme:
Monarch programming stems from the U.S. governments Project MK-Ultra. It is named after the migration of the monarch butterfly which takes multiply generations to make one trip. This means butterflies which are multiple generations removed from great grandparents know how to return to their home territory without ever living in their ancestorsā€™ homeland. So information must be passed along through DNA.

Mind control programming has its origins thousands of years back in the occult with the use of trauma, torture, sexual abuse, drug use and occult rituals. The Naziā€™s laid the foundation for modern monarch mind control programming. It has been revealed that the Nazi program to create a master race had its roots in the occult. It is known in the occult that information can be passed through bloodlines, thus a certain race of people can be created through programming over several generations...

https://hearthetrumpets.com/monarch-programming/

Ado
captain of 100

Post by Ado »

The butterfly sticker says I stand with dreamers at the bottom. Must be about DACA

dreamtheater76
captain of 100

Post by dreamtheater76 »

adocrawford wrote: ā†‘September 18th, 2022, 7:16 pm The butterfly sticker says I stand with dreamers at the bottom. Must be about DACA
Monarchs(Eastern North American) migrate from Mexico so it makes sense.
I canā€™t stand the word dreamers. My wifeā€™s father made huge sacrifices, worked multiple jobs for several years to bring his family here legally. Iā€™m fed up with all this border drama and our government being directly involved in human trafficking and the cartels.

dreamtheater76
captain of 100

Post by dreamtheater76 »

This video is terrifying. BYU has been infiltrated. Communist professors everywhere and students who support it in high numbers. The Communists are not going to leave the church but take down everyone with them.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

Pull up the list of the members of the Board of Trustees of BYU and you will see who has the power to put a stop to this, and to clean house, and who choose not to do so.

https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/chu ... n?lang=eng

phoĀ·toĀ·synĀ·theĀ·sis
captain of 100

Post by phoĀ·toĀ·synĀ·theĀ·sis »

Yep!
And they don't realize or don't care:
Without aunderstanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

nvr
captain of 1,000

Post by nvr »

Joseph F. Smith made the point in a conference back in 1907 that our church schools may get so large they become unmanagable and might need to be curtailed. I think this might be the right approach.
A word about our Church schools. Our Church schools were never more efficient than they are today. We have good men at their head, and good teachers, Latter-day Saints, who are teaching your chil- dren principles of righteousness, honor, virtue, truth and upright- ness, as well as giving them the ben- efits of a secular education. Hith-' erto we have had sufficient means to take care of our schools, but there is nothing that I have any- thin"- to do with in the Church that has grown so fast in so short a time as our Church schools. I do not know but they will outgrow the Church by and by, if we do not put a little hedge about them. We will have to exercise some judg- ment and wisdom in their manage- ment, for they may grow so big that we will not be able to carry them at all. We may have to cur- tail them a little, and guage their growth and increase somewhat to correspond with the means avail- able for their support

The Red Pill
captain of 1,000

Post by The Red Pill »

Wow...just wow!!

That's not infiltration...That's a COMPLETE TAKEOVER!!!

The battle is OVER, the corpses are littered on the ground...there were no survivors.

All that is left now, is to PLAY TAPS...

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

The Red Pill wrote: ā†‘September 19th, 2022, 9:33 am Wow...just wow!!

The battle is OVER, the corpses are littered on the ground...there were no survivors.

BYU became too enamored with employing professors with degrees from Ivy League and other Leftist institutions.

The Red Pill
captain of 1,000

Post by The Red Pill »

Christianlee wrote: ā†‘September 19th, 2022, 9:39 am
The Red Pill wrote: ā†‘September 19th, 2022, 9:33 am Wow...just wow!!

BYU became too enamored with employing professors with degrees from Ivy League and other Leftist institutions.
EVERYONE at the BYU apparently didn't get the memo on Robert Conquestā€™s Three Laws of Politics:

1. Everyone is conservative about what he knows best.

2. Any organization not explicitly right-wing sooner or later becomes left-wing.

3. The simplest way to explain the behavior of any bureaucratic organization is to assume that it is controlled by a cabal of its enemies.

Jashon
captain of 100

Post by Jashon »

The same thing is gradually happening at church HQ. As the years roll on, more and more staff educated recently at corrupt schools of "higher" learning gain positions of power.

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

I have always wondered how much of the educated bureaucracy is necessary at Church headquarters and BYU. Anyone know who has worked at these places?

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Robin Hood wrote: ā†‘September 18th, 2022, 7:56 am
BeNotDeceived wrote: ā†‘September 18th, 2022, 7:39 am Weird the use of the word ā€œDismantledā€. 8-)

What on earth are you talking about?
My sonā€™s name begins with a J.
My daughter's name begins with a C.

Iā€™m named after the guy that almost got the world blowed up. My given name means spear, so Javelin seemed an ideal pen name for my little book about a frog that is born with wings, and wishes that he could fly. Said book was narrated by a princess type person whose latest big role was playing the friend of the friend of God on TV. Those are a few facts some anonymous type person emailed me that they verified from public records. My first wifeā€™s name began with CH and my patent shows my First Avenue Address, are a couple other things they seem confused about. Apparently they lack patent searching experience. :lol:

Birdies reported some alarming stuff and compare and contrast is a valid way to dismantle falsehoods while validating truth. Many other things Iā€™ve posted here were also validated via the public record. At least someone is paying attention. :lol: