Q15 Leads Followers Into Transhumanism: Hold Fast To The Word Of God

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
CaptainM
captain of 100

Q15 Leads Followers Into Transhumanism: Hold Fast To The Word Of God

Post by CaptainM »

https://www.brighteon.com/6f70a237-e827 ... 0b2bd27afd

4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.
5 For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.
6 Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double.
7 How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.
8 Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her. (JST Revelation 18)

34  Behold, the Lord requireth the heart and a willing mind; and the willing and obedient shall eat the good of the land of Zion in these last days.
35  And the rebellious shall be cut off out of the land of Zion, and shall be sent away, and shall not inherit the land.
36  For, verily I say that the rebellious are not of the blood of Ephraim, wherefore they shall be plucked out.
37  Behold, I, the Lord, have made my church in these last days like unto a judge sitting on a hill, or in a high place, to judge the nations.
38  For it shall come to pass that the inhabitants of Zion shall judge all things pertaining to Zion.
39  And liars and hypocrites shall be proved by them, and they who are not apostles and prophets shall be known. (D&C 64)

23  And they said unto me: What meaneth the rod of iron which our father saw, that led to the tree?
24  And I said unto them that it was the word of God; and whoso would hearken unto the word of God, and would hold fast unto it, they would never perish; neither could the temptations and the fiery darts of the adversary overpower them unto blindness, to lead them away to destruction.
25  Wherefore, I, Nephi, did exhort them to give heed unto the word of the Lord; yea, I did exhort them with all the energies of my soul, and with all the faculty which I possessed, that they would give heed to the word of God and remember to keep his commandments always in all things. (2 Nephi 15)

In Christ. Best wishes...

KingdomOfGoodHope
captain of 10

Re: Q15 Leads Followers Into Transhumanism: Hold Fast To The Word Of God

Post by KingdomOfGoodHope »

Transhumanism is a very dangerous movement, and we can be sure that it is inspired by the Evil One.

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

CaptainM wrote: September 17th, 2022, 4:14 pm they who are not apostles and prophets shall be known
So, a group who claim to be apostles and prophets, but will be proven not to be? Oh wait! I figured it out. It's those falsely claiming to be apostles in the RLDS church, the Community of Christ. Right? I mean, who else could it be? Boy, that will be a refreshing day when we find out that they were the pretenders all along.

Thank goodness for the Lord warning us of this in the D&C. Can I get a TBM to reaffirm my conclusions?

Peeps
captain of 1,000

Post by Peeps »

A quick Google search of "Mormon transhumanism" yielded these images:

This is the board of directors of the "transfigured" group of the LDS pro-transhumanism groups:
https://transfigurism.org/board-of-directors

CaptainM
captain of 100

Post by CaptainM »

Peeps wrote: September 21st, 2022, 4:13 pm A quick Google search of "Mormon transhumanism" yielded these images:

This is the board of directors of the "transfigured" group of the LDS pro-transhumanism groups:
https://transfigurism.org/board-of-directors
It usually takes a lot to get me to comment too strongly ... but ... OMG!!!! Please God, come out in judgement....

gruden2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by gruden2.0 »

It is written the last days will be as the days of Noah. This was the kind of experimentation the Watchers were doing. It is basically a hijacking of God's creations in order to take control of them.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

AI is really taking off. Check out these images made by AI with just a few words of input:
In a few years, this will be driven from people's minds in real-time with 4k-line 240-fps stereo video. It will be like a self-guided trip that never has to end. This is going to suck people in 1,000 times more than smart phones. I think people will not care about the real world if they can live in a virtual fantasy world that metamorphoses to their liking as fast as they can think.

This could make the physical world relatively boring and be very deflationary for real estate. Everyone would be hooked into "the matrix".

The Lord says we are not to fear, but have faith.

It may be that the pain we we experience will be from seeing people retire to the virtual world as their body wastes away. I could see them being incentivized to "upgrade" by retiring their "carbon unit" and going fully virtual, where, in fact, they are just put to death and an AI begins simulating them in "the matrix" so that their matrix friends don't even know the difference. They'll want to "upgrade", too. I could see the elites falling into this pit, themselves, as the whole thing would be too seductive to avoid its grasp.