Will They be Coming for Our Food?

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Will They be Coming for Our Food?

Post by EmmaLee »

If you read the whole page, you will find that the USDA is creating a registry and map of all small-scale food production. Does this include our backyard gardens? Does this give anyone else a sick feeling in the pit of your stomach?

A close friend of ours who lives in a city in northern Utah had two people from the USDA show up at his door last week, asking him if he had any chickens on the property (he lives on a small city lot in a neighborhood of houses, very close together, so not a typical place where you'd find chickens), because "bird flu". He said no - then they asked him if any of his neighbors have chickens - he likewise said no, not that he knew of (which he would have said even if he knew of people with chickens). Then they gave him a card and said to call them if he finds out if any of his neighbors get chickens. So they're asking him to narc on his neighbors, which of course, he will not do, as he is a good person who is awake to what is going on. Anyway, interesting times we live in.

Add this to Obama's EO to confiscate food from people - https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/FR- ... 2-7019.pdf

** ** ** ** ​

The People’s Garden Initiative is part of USDA’s broader efforts to advance equity, support local and regional food systems and access to food, and encourage use of conservation and climate-smart practices.

USDA touches the lives of all Americans each day in so many positive ways. Under the Biden-Harris administration, USDA is transforming America’s food system with a greater focus on more resilient local and regional food production, fairer markets for all producers, ensuring access to safe, healthy and nutritious food in all communities, building new markets and streams of income for farmers and producers using climate smart food and forestry practices, making historic investments in infrastructure and clean energy capabilities in rural America, and committing to equity across the Department by removing systemic barriers and building a workforce more representative of America.

USDA Opens People’s Garden Initiative to Gardens Nationwide

www.fsa.usda.gov www.fsa.usda.gov

BigT
captain of 100

Re: Will They be Coming for Our Food?

Post by BigT »

I think they absolutely will come after people growing food as well as people with food storage. When they come after LDS people who are assumed to have food storage LDS leadership will say to turn it over to be a good global citizen. They are out to control food production/growth and energy production (and one other thing I forgot) so they can control the population. Obama issued executive orders that give the HHS the power to control anything to do with food production years ago.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

It looks like, right now, it's 'voluntary', but I would not count on that being the case in the future. And probably the near future.

The USDA should have absolutely NO say, interest, or power over local production of food unless it is sold across state lines.

mes5464
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by mes5464 »

Yes they will.

abijah
pleb in zion

Post by abijah »

i mean, they already are in holland... :twisted:

HeberC
captain of 100

Post by HeberC »

If you read EOs carefully, they say one thing and they imply another. EOs are orders from the president to the agencies under the authority of the executive branch. There is no additional authority that the executive branch can grant itself. This EO even says that. Anyone who tries to scam you will try to lead you to believe that they are not scamming you.

Various parties may try to rob you but no one is above the law.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

here is an interesting account.

The original title on the doc is : The Vision of Gail (Gayle) - (1999)
I imagine it can still be found online.

She had many experiences from a young age of visions and other spiritual experiences. In these excerpts, she has a vision of her mother talking to her which had recently passed.

The account is very long, I'll just take various clips from my own docs. Note the end portion in bolding which applies to this thread:

----------------------------------------------------------------

"My mother then started showing me a scenario of events that will take place beginning with a worldwide economic collapse that would take place in the month of October. I asked her if it would be this October and she said that it would take place in October. I pressed her for a year and she asked why I needed to know the year. When I pressed her about the year the October would come in she asked why I was so concerned about when? "

"I was told it will actually begin in the United States. I know that economies of other countries have been in near collapse, but what I saw was that it starts in the United States. The reason behind the collapse is to bring down America. I don't think they want to totally destroy America. They just want to bring it under their control. Concerning the economic collapse, my mother said I would hear rumors and then they will get louder and then the collapse happens real quickly."

"there will be a famine like we've never seen before. I believe for the most part this famine is brought upon us. It's premeditated and planned out. No one works. No trucks bring food deliveries. Famine is brought on very quickly as stores are cleaned out within hours. There is nothing to eat so people kill others because they are hungry."

"Everyone that has food storage will have their life threatened and be forced to turn it in. I was told that the LDS church would call in the food storage, but that they turn it over to the U.N. forces. I know that this may be upsetting to some people, but this was repeated to me several times. I was also told that it is very important that I warn people of this! In fact, when I first received this, I cried for three days. I actually had three separate experiences over several days in each of which I was told about the LDS Church calling in food storage and turning it over to the government"

farmerchick
captain of 1,000

Post by farmerchick »

About ten years ago the usda started sending me a yearly census to fill out about my farm production. They want to know how many sheep, Pigs, chickens, cows, bulls ect. I filled out the census for about five years and then I quit. It says it' is voluntary so I stopped...and then the usda person in charge started calling me on my home phone which I don't use to ask me to fill it out. I quit my home phone.....actually unplugged it....this year I threw it away as soon as I received it.....i don't know why they would send it year after year when I haven't filled it out for this long...but they still do......it is probably like 20 to 30 pages long encompasses acreage details...whether we own or rent....water usage requirements, how many wells we use or have...if we irrigate or dry farm.....hay production.....whether we graze or cultivate ect ect......I asked why they need this info and the person who called me said for production numbers so that the usda knows what is produced annually. Some of my operations are a hobby..like my sheep and wagyu cattle....if they want to know about my commercial operations they have my schedule f.......what the heck....

tribrac
captain of 1,000

Post by tribrac »

They want us all simpering or dead.

So the answer to any question like:

Will they_____ to/from us?

If it advances their goal of making you a complete dependent subject or dead, then the answer is yes. Yes they will _____ to you, from you or whatever.

harakim
captain of 1,000

Post by harakim »

EmmaLee wrote: September 17th, 2022, 1:19 pm If you read the whole page, you will find that the USDA is creating a registry and map of all small-scale food production. Does this include our backyard gardens? Does this give anyone else a sick feeling in the pit of your stomach?

A close friend of ours who lives in a city in northern Utah had two people from the USDA show up at his door last week, asking him if he had any chickens on the property (he lives on a small city lot in a neighborhood of houses, very close together, so not a typical place where you'd find chickens), because "bird flu". He said no - then they asked him if any of his neighbors have chickens - he likewise said no, not that he knew of (which he would have said even if he knew of people with chickens). Then they gave him a card and said to call them if he finds out if any of his neighbors get chickens. So they're asking him to narc on his neighbors, which of course, he will not do, as he is a good person who is awake to what is going on. Anyway, interesting times we live in.

Add this to Obama's EO to confiscate food from people - https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/FR- ... 2-7019.pdf

** ** ** ** ​

The People’s Garden Initiative is part of USDA’s broader efforts to advance equity, support local and regional food systems and access to food, and encourage use of conservation and climate-smart practices.

USDA touches the lives of all Americans each day in so many positive ways. Under the Biden-Harris administration, USDA is transforming America’s food system with a greater focus on more resilient local and regional food production, fairer markets for all producers, ensuring access to safe, healthy and nutritious food in all communities, building new markets and streams of income for farmers and producers using climate smart food and forestry practices, making historic investments in infrastructure and clean energy capabilities in rural America, and committing to equity across the Department by removing systemic barriers and building a workforce more representative of America.

USDA Opens People’s Garden Initiative to Gardens Nationwide

www.fsa.usda.gov www.fsa.usda.gov
The problem with oligarchs is they can only feel comfortable with uniformity: uniform inspection standards, uniform behavior, uniform ways of doing jobs, uniform school standards, uniform religious study. If you work a corporate job, you'll notice this behavior. They want to control everything personally, so they have to understand it personally. So everything must be one-size fits all to reduce the amount they have to understand and so it can be aggregated into useful statistics.
For this reason, they will not be going after squirrels. They don't know how many squirrels there are. Also, if people get sick it will get blamed on them and they don't know how to control that. That's where the existing requirement that everything be packaged in plastic comes from.
They will definitely be coming for anything they recognize as food that has gone through the proper channels of authority (FDA, etc). They won't be coming for wild edibles or wild animals. That's why I gave up on food storage and started investigating foraging. There is no way you can be malnourished by relying on wild edibles. You could be short on calories if you're not experienced in it, but you will never be short on vitamins and minerals if you even know a few wild edibles.
If you can make your farm output seem risky, they will not come for it. If it's not uniform enough that someone can put a 2 in the blank next to "cattle", they will not take it for the government. I'm not sure how this would be done.
Eventually, they will come for other stuff because the political risk of letting people starve will be more than the political risk of not having complete control. At that point, though, it's going to get pretty crazy.

BigT
captain of 100

Post by BigT »

Here is a full (?) version of the Gayle prophecy, for anyone interested.
https://visionsandtribulation.blogspot. ... gayle.html