Why are they still pushing shots?

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Why are they still pushing shots?

Post by Christianlee »

Last fall Biden said we were going to die without the shots.

Now you can’t turn on the tv without being warned you still have to take the shots or you might kill grandma.

What is in these shots that they are still pushing them so hard?

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Why are they still pushing shots?

Post by Lizzy60 »

They need to erase the “control group” that the unvaxxed have inadvertently become.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

They've eased up on it, but I've a funny feeling it will be back in some form, and not necessarily Covid.

PeacefulProtests
captain of 100

Post by PeacefulProtests »

Christianlee wrote: September 17th, 2022, 5:48 am Last fall Biden said we were going to die without the shots.

Now you can’t turn on the tv without being warned you still have to take the shots or you might kill grandma.

My Government up in British Columbia Canada just sent out this letter. Full on still pushing the shots hard with a letter full of misinformation and lies. It's unreal, these people must know

https://www2.gov.bc.ca/assets/gov/healt ... asures.pdf

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

They still want to kill us. They still want satan to sit on the NWO throne. They still want people sterilized. They still want people's bodies to be receptive to further mRNA designed to allow transhumanism. They still do not want to admit that they are dedicated disciples of satan bent on the destruction of mankind. They still want to maintain control of the brain dead zombies that already got a shot.

I'm sure there are many more reasons.

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

Because they are sadists.

And they have lots of stock left.

They enjoy making animals like us suffer.

Lab rats we are.

Chronic diseases seeded by vaxxes.

Cardboard food.

Cardboard houses.

Art that isn't.

They feed off of our suffering.

Our pain, their pleasure.

Live long and suffer.

Death is an afterthought.

Like an accidental overdose.

Sir H

madvin
captain of 1,000

Post by madvin »

These experimental injections contain graphene oxide hydrogels which self assemble in the bloodstream. The experiment is to see if they can get these to assemble in the body to then act as communication centers which then can communicate with smart devices, towers, 5G... see:
https://yummy.doctor/video-list/covid-w ... a-vollmer/
start at minute 22.
These are causing enormous complications as you well know.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

madvin wrote: September 18th, 2022, 1:30 pm These experimental injections contain graphene oxide hydrogels which self assemble in the bloodstream. The experiment is to see if they can get these to assemble in the body to then act as communication centers which then can communicate with smart devices, towers, 5G... see:
https://yummy.doctor/video-list/covid-w ... a-vollmer/
start at minute 22.
These are causing enormous complications as you well know.
So, this winter's propaganda will include updated versions of these since they screwed it up last time? And they'll keep doing it until they run out of people or have a people they can control in the manner in which you pointed out?

madvin
captain of 1,000

Post by madvin »

Don't know. They do seem to want to continue the experiment while they still have willing subjects. It seems to me they're trying their best to get all the subjects they can, willing and unwilling.

HereWeGo
captain of 1,000

Post by HereWeGo »

I remember reading that the human testing phase goes until this December or January. They want as many lot numbers and participants as possible.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

Christianlee wrote: September 17th, 2022, 5:48 am Last fall Biden said we were going to die without the shots.

Legal ownership. Patented organisms belong to the patent holder.

Monsanto has spent decades establishing legal precedent around the world. US Supreme Court in 2016.

AkalAish
captain of 100

Post by AkalAish »

Separation for the purpose of control has always been the agenda of some. I suspect it always shall be.

לֹא-יִהְיֶה לְךָ אֱלֹהִים אֲחֵרִים, עַל-פָּנָי.

"You shall have no other gods before me."

There are adherents to certain political frames of mind that seek to serve "other gods." One way of doing so is to control the masses.

farmerchick
captain of 1,000

Post by farmerchick »

I just heard biden say the pandemic is over now....he and his cronies started it so I guess they can end it.....