Healthy People Dying . Doctors are BAFFLED! Sudden and mysterious deaths!

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Healthy People Dying . Doctors are BAFFLED! Sudden and mysterious deaths!

Post by FrankOne »

I thought this topic needed it's own thread. I just looked up the phrase and cited the first 3. They go on and on and on. It's baffling I tell ya!

============================

Doctors Are ‘Baffled’ By The Increase In Sudden Adult Death Syndrome (SADS)

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2022/06/d ... ads-video/

Doctors are 'baffled' about why so many healthy young people are dying

https://informedchoice.substack.com/p/d ... out-why-so

DOCTORS ARE BAFFLED
Posted on September 7, 2022 by Constitutional Nobody

High School Athlete Has Six Feet of Blood Clots Removed From Legs Abruptly Ending Football Career

“Doctors are still trying to figure out exactly what happened to Kaden” pic.twitter.com/uBkg865ehe

— Doctors are baffled | health Ultra Nuclear MAGA KC 3.0 Doctors are baffled | health (@KCPayTreeIt) September 6, 2022

https://ussanews.com/2022/09/07/doctors-are-baffled/

================================================

I could go on like this all day posting these as well as "died suddenly" "died unexpectedly" in regards to healthy people keeling over dead. I think this is enough to paint the picture. I'm going to go out on a limb on this one and guess that RMN is also baffled by all of this

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Healthy People Dying . Doctors are BAFFLED! Sudden and mysterious deaths!

Post by Lizzy60 »

RMN should ask God if the vaxx is killing and injuring people, and maybe he will get hit in the head with a 2x4 and a loud YES!!!

BigT
captain of 100

Post by BigT »

Lizzy60 wrote: September 16th, 2022, 6:14 pm RMN should ask God if the vaxx is killing and injuring people, and maybe he will get hit in the head with a 2x4 and a loud YES!!!
He may be too baffled to understand.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

BigT wrote: September 16th, 2022, 6:44 pm
Lizzy60 wrote: September 16th, 2022, 6:14 pm RMN should ask God if the vaxx is killing and injuring people, and maybe he will get hit in the head with a 2x4 and a loud YES!!!
It appears that many members are baffled at his bafflement while they stay on good ship "All is well in Zion".

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

I no longer believe that doctors are smart. Brainwashed and intimidated into compliance in fear of losing their life's career. But it must take 3 doctors to get 6 brain cells. When coroners are complaining that gunshot victims died of covid, even a 5 year old can figure out that is a damn lie. Doctors only read a small select group of publications. Many doctors may not have heard of any adverse reactions or dismissed any patient complaints as not true. Like people that follow the profit instead of the scriptures, they only listen to a limited number of sources and dismiss all else. One might think that a doctor would have the 3 brain cells required to read right on a mask package that it does not prevent covid, but most doctors do not have that many brain cells.

Now that the CDC has admitted that the shot has an absolute zero efficacy, based on thousands of proven tests that prove beyond any doubt whatsoever that a jabbed person is more likely to get covid than a person that did not submit to satan and get injected.

Even when the doctor's peers go public with the truth, the morons fail to comprehend.

There is a test that we can perform on doctors to determine their ability to comprehend and that is to lock them in a round room and tell them to pee in the corner.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

Fred wrote: September 16th, 2022, 10:06 pm I no longer believe that doctors are smart. Brainwashed and intimidated into compliance in fear of losing their life's career. But it must take 3 doctors to get 6 brain cells. When coroners are complaining that gunshot victims died of covid, even a 5 year old can figure out that is a damn lie. Doctors only read a small select group of publications. Many doctors may not have heard of any adverse reactions or dismissed any patient complaints as not true. Like people that follow the profit instead of the scriptures, they only listen to a limited number of sources and dismiss all else. One might think that a doctor would have the 3 brain cells required to read right on a mask package that it does not prevent covid, but most doctors do not have that many brain cells.

Now that the CDC has admitted that the shot has an absolute zero efficacy, based on thousands of proven tests that prove beyond any doubt whatsoever that a jabbed person is more likely to get covid than a person that did not submit to satan and get injected.

Even when the doctor's peers go public with the truth, the morons fail to comprehend.

There is a test that we can perform on doctors to determine their ability to comprehend and that is to lock them in a round room and tell them to pee in the corner.
From what I have observed, it really is a fascinating phenomena occurring. Money really is an intoxication which causes the mind to block out the obvious. Doctors are generally intelligent folks yet that light of intelligence becomes in-tox-icated which actually means poisoned in such a way to block what they are seeing. To be fair, there are many doctors standing up to this charade , but in actual numbers, they are few.

this sifting process is nothing like I had expected in these last days.

Joan7
captain of 100

Post by Joan7 »

Died Suddenly News Facebook group now has over 260,000 subscribers https://www.facebook.com/groups/234156495217035 (hint: if you don't understand a word, replace it with "vaccine")

A Few Stories:
I am posting this heartbreaking story on behalf of a friend, so that said friend can maintain maximum confidentiality:
I had a student in university whom was a model student and showed up to class consistently and turned in all work on time. They were a joy to have in class. They had excellent skills and would have been a wonderful interpreter. However, their life was cut short by the carrot. I was informed by the University that my student passed in their sleep at the age of 19 just yesterday morning. This is not a coincidence. Healthy 19 year Olds don't just die of natural causes. We are just beginning the Fall semester so I'm sure they had an additional eggplant before the semester began, and here we are just a few weeks later.

Before these 🍢 even rolled out, I felt the strong warning of the Lord that they were evil and to have nothing to do with them. I called my Dad (who lives in another state) on 3 separate occasions, telling him about the warning myself and others were hearing from God. Then, in February of 2021, I get a call from him. Sounding chipper he says, “Guess what I just did?” I thought he did something fun or exciting by the way he sounded, so I asked what he had done. He said excitedly, “I just got my 2nd CV 🍢!”
I felt like someone sucked all the air out of me. Instant heaviness came to my heart as I thought to myself, ‘How could he have done this after all the discussions and warnings I gave?’ ‘Why?’ ‘Did he have no fear of the Lord?’ ‘Why’s he sounding like he just did something fun or exciting?’ But what good would it be to say anything now? Why kick him when he’s down? I mean, the deed was done and there was no taking it back. So I simply answered, “I didn’t know you had gotten the 1st one.”
Over the next several weeks, whenever I would call him I would try to casually ask how he and my stepmom were doing (trying not to make it obvious I was concerned what might be manifesting because of the juice). He and my stepmom would instantly sound too positive, like, “Oh, we’re doing SUPER!” “Everything is GREAT!” I knew they were on to me. But after a couple of months passed with these types of answers, I thought that maybe he was going to be fine after all.
Fast forward to 5 months after his 🍢🍢, and my Dad called me (something he almost never does). Sounding very subdued, he told me that he was going to a doctor for multiple issues, including neurological ones (Parkinson’s-like). Forgetting all about his previous 🍢🍢, I asked him what had been going on. He said terrible long-term insomnia (strange, because my Dad slept like a bear his whole life- he’d even fall asleep in church), polyps in his stomach, a tumor on his pancreas, extreme fatigue, muscle weakness, losing weight, hand shaking, facial expressions looking odd, nervousness, anxiety, etc.
I couldn’t believe what I was hearing! This was the first I was hearing about any of this. Surprised, I said, “When did all of this stuff start!?” He said the insomnia started about 5 months prior, but that the other issues manifested more recently. That’s when it hit me. I did a little mental math and, sure enough, his insomnia began the same month he got his 2nd Phi-🍢. He and my stepmom were still insistent it was not related to the juice.
It really looked like he was a goner for many months, but has somehow survived. His physical issues continue (but the insomnia left, thank God) and he’s aged considerably this past year and a half. They had to cancel several trips to visit us kids and grandkids. Although Dad is 72, he was always really fit (working out, skydiving for his 70th birthday, lots of traveling). He and my new mom (wonderful younger woman he married after my Mom died) slowly started to realize they had made a bad decision. They are still very touchy about the subject, but have promised me they won’t take any more.
I’m wondering if Dad will be okay since he’s been holding on for this long. We have other family members who took the things, but I wanted to tell my Dad’s story first. I already lost my Mom 12 years ago and that about ripped my heart out of my chest; I felt like 1/2 my heart went up to Heaven with her. I don’t want to know what it would feel like for my Dad 😞

a week ago I was invited to join this group from a like minded friend. I have read so many story's that have been shared by so many people from around the world. I'm heartbroken for everyone.
My husband and I are the only 2 in my family who did not, he almost did, but I begged him not to , I begged him to wait, something in my gut was telling me it was wrong - thank the gods he listened. He had a heart attack a couple years ago and I cannot even fathom what this may have done to him.
We lost my father in law Dec 2021, after he had 2x while being treated for a small mole on his ear - skin cancer. I was horrified that doctor would of even suggested he do this while being treated with radiation. But he had such faith in the medical system. The cancer seemed to get ramped up, the area they were treating got worse and worse , it ate him alive till there was nothing left of him. I know in my heart of hearts, the feeling I have so deep in my gut, that he would still be here had he not got those 2x. I miss him so much.
All our family members who did get .... are now experiencing strange health issues - all so different and unexpected. I cannot even bring up to them the research I have done, what I have learned as I love them and don't want to scare the crap out of them. I've begged them all not to have any more, I know a few will listen but I know the remainder will follow blindly. God help us all.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Doctors are BAFFLED! !

Post by BeNotDeceived »

FrankOne wrote: September 16th, 2022, 6:49 pm
It appears that many members are baffled at his bafflement while they stay on good ship "All is well in Zion".
If ya can’t bedazzle them with brilliance, then baffle them with …

Be dazed and led by the High Spy. 🕵️

Words that once wooed the golden one. :lol:

Bonus question: How many names contain the symbol of true gold?

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Doctors are baffled.
baffled-who-is-that-person-800x445.jpg
baffled-who-is-that-person-800x445.jpg (45.62 KiB) Viewed 1572 times

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

I called the local propane company to get my daughter's motorhome connected to my bulk propane tank. So the guy comes and he is wearing a "The Chosen" T-shirt. So we had a pretty interesting talk and he had mentioned that he went on a mission to Mexico. So I brought up a few LDSFF topics and he said "Did you know I am in the Bishopric of your Ward?" I didn't as I haven't been to church in a few years. I mentioned that the jab had killed more than the disease. He agreed, but said that he was hesitant to get the shot, but based solely on RMN's recommendation, he did. I said well hopefully you just got a placebo. He said no he had a high fever and was sick for a day. His feeling was that God protected people that follow the prophet.

So that made me think about TheDuke that claims no LDS died from the jab. Or he challenged us to say so if we knew of such. I personally do not know anyone that died from the shot. Course even if they did, people would probably say otherwise.

Anyway, I wonder if there is any truth to the claim that no LDS died from the shot or if it is just plain bull crap?

Joan7
captain of 100

Post by Joan7 »

Fred wrote: September 17th, 2022, 11:42 am I called the local propane company to get my daughter's motorhome connected to my bulk propane tank. So the guy comes and he is wearing a "The Chosen" T-shirt. So we had a pretty interesting talk and he had mentioned that he went on a mission to Mexico. So I brought up a few LDSFF topics and he said "Did you know I am in the Bishopric of your Ward?" I didn't as I haven't been to church in a few years. I mentioned that the jab had killed more than the disease. He agreed, but said that he was hesitant to get the shot, but based solely on RMN's recommendation, he did. I said well hopefully you just got a placebo. He said no he had a high fever and was sick for a day. His feeling was that God protected people that follow the prophet.

So that made me think about TheDuke that claims no LDS died from the jab. Or he challenged us to say so if we knew of such. I personally do not know anyone that died from the shot. Course even if they did, people would probably say otherwise.

Anyway, I wonder if there is any truth to the claim that no LDS died from the shot or if it is just plain bull crap?
Yes, I know dying and injured LDS members, who are vaccinated because of the Prophet. I will just mention two. In the ward live two wonderful ladies, a mother and a daughter. Since being vaccinated, the mother had a heart attack, and recently she had surgery on her face to remove cancer. It is a rather long scar. Her daughter has been diagnosed with cancer as well, and is undergoing treatment.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Re: Doctors are BAFFLED! !

Post by FrankOne »

BeNotDeceived wrote: September 16th, 2022, 11:31 pm
FrankOne wrote: September 16th, 2022, 6:49 pm
If ya can’t bedazzle them with brilliance, then baffle them with …

Be dazed and led by the High Spy. 🕵️

Words that once wooed the golden one. :lol:

Bonus question: How many names contain the symbol of true gold?
hm. I don't think I'm following your train of thought, but since its a subject I enjoy, off the top of my head, the symbol of gold anciently is also shared by the solstice, the sun, the "something" within the "nothing" and the hydrogen atom. Now your turn to share.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Fred wrote: September 17th, 2022, 11:42 am I called the local propane company to get my daughter's motorhome connected to my bulk propane tank. So the guy comes and he is wearing a "The Chosen" T-shirt. So we had a pretty interesting talk and he had mentioned that he went on a mission to Mexico. So I brought up a few LDSFF topics and he said "Did you know I am in the Bishopric of your Ward?" I didn't as I haven't been to church in a few years. I mentioned that the jab had killed more than the disease. He agreed, but said that he was hesitant to get the shot, but based solely on RMN's recommendation, he did. I said well hopefully you just got a placebo. He said no he had a high fever and was sick for a day. His feeling was that God protected people that follow the prophet.

Bullhockey, IMHO. I know someone who is being slowly killed by it. He gets a booster next month. I wonder if it will finish him off. Not good.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

Fred wrote: September 17th, 2022, 11:42 am I called the local propane company to get my daughter's motorhome connected to my bulk propane tank. So the guy comes and he is wearing a "The Chosen" T-shirt. So we had a pretty interesting talk and he had mentioned that he went on a mission to Mexico. So I brought up a few LDSFF topics and he said "Did you know I am in the Bishopric of your Ward?"
Hm.. Someone in a bishopric with the words "The Chosen" on his shirt. It's interesting how people in different states of mind think so differently. From my point of view, to claim that you are one of "The chosen" is like the shirt that says "My Mom thinks I'm Special" . It would appear that he's dedicated to the club and feels that he has a seat at the big table. I do still wish him well in his course. Good people are where you find them. Like Gold.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

FrankOne wrote: September 17th, 2022, 2:45 pm
Fred wrote: September 17th, 2022, 11:42 am I called the local propane company to get my daughter's motorhome connected to my bulk propane tank. So the guy comes and he is wearing a "The Chosen" T-shirt. So we had a pretty interesting talk and he had mentioned that he went on a mission to Mexico. So I brought up a few LDSFF topics and he said "Did you know I am in the Bishopric of your Ward?"
Hm.. Someone in a bishopric with the words "The Chosen" on his shirt. It's interesting how people in different states of mind think so differently. From my point of view, to claim that you are one of "The chosen" is like the shirt that says "My Mom thinks I'm Special" . It would appear that he's dedicated to the club and feels that he has a seat at the big table. I do still wish him well in his course. Good people are where you find them. Like Gold.
I imagine it was a t-shirt promoting the show "The Chosen" - https://watch.angelstudios.com/thechosen - not that the guy thought he was one of the chosen.

Mamabear
captain of 1,000

Post by Mamabear »

I know a young mother who got it. The doctors said she had a minor heart attack a couple months ago. Ever since then she hasn’t felt good, which isn’t the case with a minor heart attack. Now they say she has inflammation of the heart, which explains her fatigue, weakness and shortness of breath.

My other friend is older. Been having a myriad of health issue ever since she got it. She was just released from the hospital. Weakness, shortness of breath, hardly mobile, shaking, bleeding vaginally for months. Doctors said she had covid and sent her home after 6 days. What?!!
Based on her condition and lack of diagnosis I dont know what will happen to her. Very upsetting.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

When I mentioned his shirt, he said his wife got it for him. Funny thing is that he forgot some fitting and had to go get one. When he came back, he was wearing a different shirt.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

EmmaLee wrote: September 17th, 2022, 2:51 pm
I imagine it was a t-shirt promoting the show "The Chosen" - https://watch.angelstudios.com/thechosen - not that the guy thought he was one of the chosen.
that makes more sense than my thinking that he thought he was "Chosen". I was thinking of what it would project to others if I wore it. "hey everyone, I'm chosen".

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

EmmaLee wrote: September 17th, 2022, 2:51 pm
It was clearly from the "The Chosen" videos.

PeacefulProtests
captain of 100

Post by PeacefulProtests »

I call BS. Lady in my aunts ward took the second booster and was dead within a month. Lady in my branch has a son in a different ward who dropped dead suddenly back in June. He was in his 50's and healthy, it was very unexpected. I also know a few very faithful people who took the shot based on the Churches recommendation and now have some serious health problems (cancer, etc) since taking the shots last year

Atrasado
captain of 1,000

Post by Atrasado »

My coworker just had a 37-year-old man in her bishopric fall over dead the other day. I think that we need to listen to the Spirit if we want to be safe.

PeacefulProtests
captain of 100

Post by PeacefulProtests »

Atrasado wrote: September 17th, 2022, 6:15 pm

My coworker just had a 37-year-old man in her bishopric fall over dead the other day. I think that we need to listen to the Spirit if we want to be safe.
Listen to the spirit or spend the time to research, read and really pay attention to what's going on?

I know plenty of very spiritual people who I would assume are in tune with the spirit who got completely conned into this. I on the other hand didn't need to "pray" for any specific guidance as it was so plainly obvious to me very early on. Maybe the gift of discernment is what was required here and anybody lacking that was unable to see, I just don't know

Lineman1012
captain of 100

Post by Lineman1012 »

Two high priests in my ward, each having health issues died.

One didn’t feel good so he stayed home from church to rest and when his wife checked in on him a few hours after she got home, he was cold and dead. I asked her a few weeks later if he had been vaxxed and she said proudly,” yes, we both have and boosted too, a couple of weeks ago.”

When I asked the other HP’s wife about the jab at her husband’s funeral, she she, “yes about 6 weeks ago”

Neither woman related the death of her husband with getting the jab.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

PeacefulProtests wrote: September 17th, 2022, 6:30 pm
Atrasado wrote: September 17th, 2022, 6:15 pm

Listen to the spirit or spend the time to research, read and really pay attention to what's going on?

I know plenty of very spiritual people who I would assume are in tune with the spirit who got completely conned into this. I on the other hand didn't need to "pray" for any specific guidance as it was so plainly obvious to me very early on. Maybe the gift of discernment is what was required here and anybody lacking that was unable to see, I just don't know

Maybe truth is valued by God more than Mormon personality. We are heavy on personality and light on esteeming actual truth.

BigT
captain of 100

Post by BigT »

It seems to me that members whose eyes are still fully shut or are “blinded” (true-blue Mormons, I guess) are far more likely to be blinded to the evil of the shots as well. One son, who proudly got the shot as soon as it was available, has seen the light (at least for the shots), but I don’t think the other 2 who took them have.