Healthy People Dying . Doctors are BAFFLED! Sudden and mysterious deaths!

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Healthy People Dying . Doctors are BAFFLED! Sudden and mysterious deaths!

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

I post this solely to highlight Amy’s story. Don on the other hand doesn’t understand how he’s been brainwashed.
Attachments
AEE5938F-06AC-4E87-934D-F3E81BE8C420.jpeg
AEE5938F-06AC-4E87-934D-F3E81BE8C420.jpeg (177.35 KiB) Viewed 1193 times

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: September 18th, 2022, 7:28 am I post this solely to highlight Amy’s story. Don on the other hand doesn’t understand how he’s been brainwashed.
These scriptures seem to fit this case.

And the blood of the saints shall cry from the ground against them.
(Book of Mormon | 2 Nephi 28:10)

----------------
Yea, why do ye build up your secret abominations to get gain, and cause that widows should mourn before the Lord, and also orphans to mourn before the Lord, and also the blood of their fathers and their husbands to cry unto the Lord from the ground, for vengeance upon your heads
(Book of Mormon | Mormon 8:40)

----------------
And whatsoever nation shall uphold such secret combinations, to get power and gain, until they shall spread over the nation, behold, they shall be destroyed; for the Lord will not suffer that the blood of his saints, which shall be shed by them, shall always cry unto him from the ground for vengeance upon them and yet he avenge them not.
(Book of Mormon | Ether 8:22)

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

More and more, I think those scriptures fit those who are dead because they "followed the Prophet" - "followed the Brethren" - and because they were threatened by those who were deceived into believing that those Top of the Heap men could do no wrong.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

You know, God cares about truth. It is tantamount to all of His work.

Rather than stupidly saying that the church is true and the prophet cannot lead anyone astray, we should be concerned with the actual truth. It has been evidenced that this infallibility stuff is bunkum. If we carry on insisting that what is false is true, we will be under condemnation with God, which is a lot worse than being under condemnation with the church.

People are overly afraid of loosing their standing in the church. They are, in fact, idolators. The church and its leadership are the idols that they worship. They should fear God, rather than man.

This is a huge test playing out.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: September 18th, 2022, 7:28 am I post this solely to highlight Amy’s story. Don on the other hand doesn’t understand how he’s been brainwashed.
Yes, Don throws God under the bus, so that his prophet can still be "true". As if God can be a jerk, but the prophet is just doing his job.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

Chip wrote: September 18th, 2022, 4:40 pm You know, God cares about truth. It is tantamount to all of His work.

Rather than stupidly saying that the church is true and the prophet cannot lead anyone astray, we should be concerned with the actual truth. It has been evidenced that this infallibility stuff is bunkum. If we carry on insisting that what is false is true, we will be under condemnation with God, which is a lot worse than being under condemnation with the church.

People are overly afraid of loosing their standing in the church. They are, in fact, idolators. The church and its leadership are the idols that they worship. They should fear God, rather than man.

I do have to say that when I first made the decision to stop going to church, I felt the programming of my youth playing in my head. I wondered for a while if my decision was sound. Authority of men is an evil taskmaster on the mind.

Prayer was my solution. It quiets the mind.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

FrankOne wrote: September 18th, 2022, 4:51 pm
Chip wrote: September 18th, 2022, 4:40 pm You know, God cares about truth. It is tantamount to all of His work.

I do have to say that when I first made the decision to stop going to church, I felt the programming of my youth playing in my head. I wondered for a while if my decision was sound. Authority of men is an evil taskmaster on the mind.

Prayer was my solution. It quiets the mind.

Thank you for stating these things. Yes, an evil taskmaster, indeed. Prayer is the answer.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

This is interesting in Isaiah 9:

14Therefore the LORD will cut off from Israel head and tail, branch and rush, in one day.

15The ancient and honourable, he is the head; and the prophet that teacheth lies, he is the tail.

16For the leaders of this people cause them to err; and they that are led of them are destroyed.

17Therefore the Lord shall have no joy in their young men, neither shall have mercy on their fatherless and widows: for every one is an hypocrite and an evildoer, and every mouth speaketh folly. For all this his anger is not turned away, but his hand is stretched out still.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

https://www.brighteon.com/ad984c3c-324c ... 8991b5e0a8

A woman dies at the pharmacy after getting her booster, during the 15-minute waiting time during which they make sure you aren’t going to, uhhhhhh, drop dead.

So tragic.

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

FrankOne wrote: September 16th, 2022, 5:25 pm I'm going to go out on a limb on this one and guess that RMN is also baffled by all of this
I wouldn't be surprised to learn that he surrounds himself with the mainstream narrative and that those who brief him know not to upset him with contrary views. When you surround yourself with yes-men, you get people that only parrot your own words back to you.

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

Fred wrote: September 17th, 2022, 11:42 am Anyway, I wonder if there is any truth to the claim that no LDS died from the shot or if it is just plain bull crap?
I think we can easily make the claim the scripture says it is his people towards whom most of his wrath is kindled. I would expect those who have received and denied more truth, light, and knowledge to receive the most punishment.

Perhaps he is crafting a situation where his members get a temporary reprieve to continue the test among them, but I expect when they activate the primary kill switch, when they turn the weaponized 5G towers on against the people, that we will see members drop at a much higher rate than non-members.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Shawn Henry wrote: September 19th, 2022, 12:11 pm
Fred wrote: September 17th, 2022, 11:42 am Anyway, I wonder if there is any truth to the claim that no LDS died from the shot or if it is just plain bull crap?
I think we can easily make the claim the scripture says it is his people towards whom most of his wrath is kindled. I would expect those who have received and denied more truth, light, and knowledge to receive the most punishment.

Perhaps he is crafting a situation where his members get a temporary reprieve to continue the test among them, but I expect when they activate the primary kill switch, when they turn the weaponized 5G towers on against the people, that we will see members drop at a much higher rate than non-members.
Well, as it turns out, LDS have died from the shot as indicated by the responses on this thread. So the you can drink poison and live does not necessarily apply to the godsend.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Shawn Henry wrote: September 19th, 2022, 12:11 pm ...
This would totally fit Isaiah 9:
14Therefore the LORD will cut off from Israel head and tail, branch and rush, in one day.

15The ancient and honourable, he is the head; and the prophet that teacheth lies, he is the tail.

16For the leaders of this people cause them to err; and they that are led of them are destroyed.

17Therefore the Lord shall have no joy in their young men, neither shall have mercy on their fatherless and widows: for every one is an hypocrite and an evildoer, and every mouth speaketh folly. For all this his anger is not turned away, but his hand is stretched out still.
You know the people behind this whole scam would totally throw that switch. Maybe it's why they're so glib. This explains why they are STILL trying to corral people into getting boosters, and even getting kids injected. Get all the people possible into the net before zapping them. And it could happen in one day. And we are to acknowledge God's hand in ALL things.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

Chip wrote: September 18th, 2022, 9:56 pm This is interesting in Isaiah 9:

It's been too long since I've read that. yah.. here we are.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

I'm pretty jaded to all the claims made by so many professionals of what the vax is or isn't. but... The one that sticks with me is the correlation between the vax and 5g. I found a document published by Johns Hopkins which was a study by 3 phd's on the effects of EMFs on human cells and physiology. It was astounding. It specifically addressed cell transmissions. Since I read that, I've always kept a sharp eye out.

from what I've studied, some of the vaxes, perhaps a 1/3 or less, are comprised of a metallo-organic nano bots which responds to EM frequencies. All the fear of graphene isn't important. It appears that the graphene is the substrate of the nano tech. Consider the ramifications that each dose is numbered. Why?

the latest Terminator movie gives an idea what could be done with a graphene substrate with nano tech. The vulnerability is shown as well. A high power magnetic pulse.. EMP's.

Joan7
captain of 100

Post by Joan7 »

I think this verse from Isaiah qualifies, as well:
Isaiah 66:6 The sound of an uproar from the city! A sound from the temple! The sound of the LORD, rendering recompense to his enemies!

Isn't it interesting that verse is numbered with the mark of the beast??!!

Momma J
captain of 1,000

Post by Momma J »

One of my cousins died after his second dose. He was a very active father with three school age sons. He died from a heart attack (with Covid). He was 47.

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

Kit-OTW wrote: September 19th, 2022, 11:17 pm I think this verse from Isaiah qualifies, as well:
Isaiah 66:6 The sound of an uproar from the city! A sound from the temple! The sound of the LORD, rendering recompense to his enemies!

Yes indeed! I also like how that verse is slightly different than the KJV. Sound makes much more sense than voice. I've long felt in my gut that when the SLC Temple earthquake proofing is complete is when the Lord brings it down with an earthquake, "throw down the tower of mine enemies". How else do you couple a sound that causes an uproar with a sound that comes from the temple?

There are so many hints in the preceding verses that that is us. Verse 1 "where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest?". His "rest" that we rejected entering into when we failed to build Zion. Verse 3 is a people who are doing temple sacrifices but are doing it wrong and ends with calling out those who delight in abominations (a link to Jacob 2). Verse 4 "when I called, none did answer", another reference to him inviting us into his presence by building Zion, and "they did evil before mine eyes, and chose that in which I delighted not." What has the Lord said previously that he delights in? The chastity of women (another polygamy reference).

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Shawn Henry wrote: September 20th, 2022, 10:44 am
Kit-OTW wrote: September 19th, 2022, 11:17 pm I think this verse from Isaiah qualifies, as well:

Yes indeed! I also like how that verse is slightly different than the KJV. Sound makes much more sense than voice. I've long felt in my gut that when the SLC Temple earthquake proofing is complete is when the Lord brings it down with an earthquake, "throw down the tower of mine enemies". How else do you couple a sound that causes an uproar with a sound that comes from the temple?

There are so many hints in the preceding verses that that is us. Verse 1 "where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest?". His "rest" that we rejected entering into when we failed to build Zion. Verse 3 is a people who are doing temple sacrifices but are doing it wrong and ends with calling out those who delight in abominations (a link to Jacob 2). Verse 4 "when I called, none did answer", another reference to him inviting us into his presence by building Zion, and "they did evil before mine eyes, and chose that in which I delighted not." What has the Lord said previously that he delights in? The chastity of women (another polygamy reference).
It's clear to me that the churchy is off the rails. If God destroys the temple, there will be no doubt whatsoever. I am not fully onboard with that happening, but think it would be funny to see the Q15 slapped by God for leading us astray. My question to you is about the effectiveness of any ordinances done in the temple. Do you think God will honor them, or they are just a waste of time?

CMajor
captain of 100

Post by CMajor »

There is a cancer accelerator in the Vax in addition to the graphene oxide which also has the capability to forming a small circuit board.

"Now What" explains how to fix the damage. PDF copies are free.
https://www.printshopcentral.com/bookst ... ic-mistake

CMajor
captain of 100

Post by CMajor »

There is a cancer accelerator in the Vax in addition to the graphene oxide which also has the capability of forming a small circuit board inside your body.

investigator
captain of 100

Post by investigator »

CMajor wrote: September 21st, 2022, 5:32 am There is a cancer accelerator in the Vax in addition to the graphene oxide which also has the capability of forming a small circuit board inside your body.

How do you get the free pdf copy?

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

Ed Dowd discusses Sudden Adult Deaths since 2021.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCGO9kuYM0M

They discuss the “three buckets” of information, namely life insurance payouts, health insurance claims, and disability claims. It’s very interesting and well-researched.

If you are not vaxxed, join me in a happy dance and victory lap!!!

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

Some of y’all may remember that I predicted the information would come from the life insurance industry.

Just last week I had to take some industry tests on health, life, long-term disability, and Medicare. It dawned on me that health and disability insurance were also going to take a huge financial hit as more and younger people would be “cashing in” on these policies.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Lizzy60 wrote: September 22nd, 2022, 1:02 pm If you are not vaxxed, join me in a happy dance and victory lap!!!
I'm incredibly grateful that my livelihood didn't depend on me getting shot. I'm also grateful that I lived with no one who tried to push the jags on me.
(I love that word: jags. Am I culturally appropriating by using that word? 🤣 )