Healthy People Dying . Doctors are BAFFLED! Sudden and mysterious deaths!

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Healthy People Dying . Doctors are BAFFLED! Sudden and mysterious deaths!

Post by Niemand »

Silver Pie wrote: September 23rd, 2022, 2:05 pm
Lizzy60 wrote: September 22nd, 2022, 1:02 pm If you are not vaxxed, join me in a happy dance and victory lap!!!
I'm incredibly grateful that my livelihood didn't depend on me getting shot. I'm also grateful that I lived with no one who tried to push the jags on me.
(I love that word: jags. Am I culturally appropriating by using that word? 🤣 )
It's what we use here, and it's uncommon enough that the censors haven't tagged it like "shot" or "jab".

hedgehog
captain of 100

Post by hedgehog »

Reminder even If its .05% that is still like 30 million people.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Re: Doctors are BAFFLED! !

Post by BeNotDeceived »

FrankOne wrote: September 17th, 2022, 2:36 pm
BeNotDeceived wrote: September 16th, 2022, 11:31 pm
FrankOne wrote: September 16th, 2022, 6:49 pm
BigT wrote: September 16th, 2022, 6:44 pm

He may be too baffled to understand.
It appears that many members are baffled at his bafflement while they stay on good ship "All is well in Zion".
If ya can’t bedazzle them with brilliance, then baffle them with …

Be dazed and led by the High Spy. 🕵️

Words that once wooed the golden one. :lol:

Bonus question: How many names contain the symbol of true gold?
hm. I don't think I'm following your train of thought, but since its a subject I enjoy, off the top of my head, the symbol of gold anciently is also shared by the solstice, the sun, the "something" within the "nothing" and the hydrogen atom. Now your turn to share.

AU is the chemical symbol for gold.

Therefore the question may be rephrased as:

What names contain the letter A followed immediately by U. :?:

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

BeNotDeceived wrote: January 6th, 2023, 9:00 pm

It appears that many members are baffled at his bafflement while they stay on good ship "All is well in Zion".

hm. I don't think I'm following your train of thought, but since its a subject I enjoy, off the top of my head, the symbol of gold anciently is also shared by the solstice, the sun, the "something" within the "nothing" and the hydrogen atom. Now your turn to share.

the symbol that i am referring to is the ancient symbol for gold which is a circle with a dot in the center. the same symbol means the sun and the solstice.

as far as Au, i would think a list could be found on google.

what comes to mind is Aurora although i would think there are a few dozen.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Aurora, August, Augusta, Augusta, Aurelie/a

SantaFe
captain of 50

Post by SantaFe »

Baby names? Austin, Audrey

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

FrankOne wrote: January 7th, 2023, 12:10 pm

the symbol that i am referring to is the ancient symbol for gold which is a circle with a dot in the center. the same symbol means the sun and the solstice.

A half dozen have been listed, but it is not among them. :?

Decade is one of a few words that is also a hexadecimal number, maybe you’ll fair better there. :lol:

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Audra

NowWhat
captain of 100

Post by NowWhat »

I call BS as well. A married couple in our ward, mid-80's but doing OK, died within two months of each other. First mini-strokes, then heart problems then strokes and falls. A couple of others as well, now that I think of it.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

BeNotDeceived wrote: January 7th, 2023, 2:15 pm
FrankOne wrote: January 7th, 2023, 12:10 pm

A half dozen have been listed, but it is not among them. :?

Decade is one of a few words that is also a hexadecimal number, maybe you’ll fair better there. :lol:
yah, sure. I personally go for dodecahedrals myself, they have a better flavor.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

Two more young, healthy girls died suddenly...

16-year-old girl collapsed and died suddenly during flag football game after suffering a 'medical emergency'
January 07, 2023

Full article here - https://www.theblaze.com/news/16-year-o ... Daily%20AM

MMA phenom Victoria Lee dies suddenly at 18
January 07, 2023

Full article here - https://www.theblaze.com/news/died-sudd ... Daily%20AM

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

'Eight is Enough' star Adam Rich dead at 54
January 08, 2023

The Los Angeles County Medical Examiner confirmed the celebrity death. Police say no foul play was involved in Rich's death.

Rich's cause of death has yet to be revealed.

Full article here - https://www.theblaze.com/news/adam-rich ... Daily%20PM

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

Has anyone heard of the poison vaxx causing issues such as this? I haven't, but nothing would surprise me at this point. Sad. He was an LDS boy - perfect health, till this happened. I would think that would be very painful - seems strange he wouldn't have gone to the doctor/hospital?

17-year-old Wyoming basketball player dies suddenly after 'freakish medical situation'
January 08, 2023

An autopsy of the junior high school student was being conducted in Rapid City, South Dakota.

Wallem said preliminary findings show that Sorenson suddenly died from peritonitis.

The Mayo Clinic explains that peritonitis "happens when the thin layer of tissue inside the abdomen becomes inflamed." Peritonitis can be caused by infection by bacteria – typically when someone has liver disease or kidney disease. Other health conditions that cause peritonitis are liver cirrhosis, appendicitis, stomach ulcers, diverticulitis (inflammation of pouches in the digestive tract), Crohn's disease, and pancreatitis. Peritonitis can also be caused by a "rupture, inside an organ in the abdomen."

Wallem told the Cowboy State Daily, "We are assuming it’s (from) an injury related to a sporting event."

Full article here - https://www.theblaze.com/news/wyoming-b ... Daily%20AM

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

NCAA player collapses on court during basketball game
January 09, 2023

Division 1 NCAA basketball player for Old Dominion, Imo Essien, collapsed on the court during a game against Georgia Southern, leaving fans and teammates in shock.

On Saturday, Jan. 7, 2023, the sophomore guard fell onto his backside with 13:13 remaining in the first half. He attempted to get back to his feet and then laid down on his back before clutching his chest in pain.

"Players from both teams [were] visibly upset after watching," a local news reporter stated. "A number of [Old Dominion] players were seen crying and looking on, hoping their teammate was ok," the report continued.

Full article here - https://www.theblaze.com/news/imo-essie ... Engagement

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

Diamond, of Diamond and Silk, dies. Cause of death? Possibly Operation Warp Speed.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/diamo ... d/1103709/

Trump said:

"Our beautiful Diamond, of Diamond and Silk, has just passed away at her home in the State she loved so much, North Carolina.

"Silk was with her all the way, and at her passing. There was no better team anywhere, or at any time!

“Diamond's death was totally unexpected, probably her big and precious heart just plain gave out.

"Rest in peace our magnificent Diamond, you will be greatly missed!"

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Attachments
Screenshot_20230110-182104.png
Screenshot_20230110-182104.png (793.47 KiB) Viewed 530 times

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

Hunter Brown, US Air Force Academy, age 21, died suddenly from an undetermined medical emergency, WHILE WALKING TO CLASS. He played on the football team. Another athlete death.

https://www.cbsnews.com/colorado/news/a ... rown-dies/

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

There is now a place they can go:

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Lizzy60 wrote: January 10th, 2023, 5:55 am Diamond, of Diamond and Silk, dies. Cause of death? Possibly Operation Warp Speed.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/diamo ... d/1103709/

Trump said:

"Our beautiful Diamond, of Diamond and Silk, has just passed away at her home in the State she loved so much, North Carolina.

"Silk was with her all the way, and at her passing. There was no better team anywhere, or at any time!

“Diamond's death was totally unexpected, probably her big and precious heart just plain gave out.

"Rest in peace our magnificent Diamond, you will be greatly missed!"
I wonder if she was Operation Warp Speed'd

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

InfoWarrior82 wrote: January 11th, 2023, 4:37 am
Lizzy60 wrote: January 10th, 2023, 5:55 am Diamond, of Diamond and Silk, dies. Cause of death? Possibly Operation Warp Speed.

Operation Warp Speed - synonym -> Operation accelerate death rate.

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/0 ... hen-video/
Silk: As soon as Diamond hung up the phone, she said to me, “I can’t breathe.” It was sudden, out of nowhere and no warning. I got her to the kitchen table, opened up the back door so that she can get some air. And, each breath was less and less and less, until her eyes became a stare… My husband and I followed the 911 instructions from the lady. We laid her. Like they told us to lay her flat. They said do CPR. And it was one-two-three-four, one-two-three-four, one-two-three-four… My husband and I alternated and kept going and going and going, until the emergency truck came into the yard and the EMS came into the house. They did everything that they could.

So what I want to say to everybody is don’t you dare call me a conspiracy theorist. Because I saw it happen. I saw how it happened. I was there when it happened and it happened suddenly. I want America to wake up and pay attention. Something ain’t right. It’s time to investigate what’s really going on here! And get some answers to why our people are falling dead suddenly.

Obrien
Up, up and away.

Post by Obrien »

Lizzy60 wrote: September 16th, 2022, 6:14 pm RMN should ask God if the vaxx is killing and injuring people, and maybe he will get hit in the head with a 2x4 and a loud YES!!!
Now now Lizzy60... we all now know that RMN receives his revelations quietly, at night. Wendy must awake and exit the room so Russ can write down the latest and greatest on a pad with a pen - no 2x4 needed.

SunriseBoy
captain of 100

Post by SunriseBoy »

mudflap wrote: January 21st, 2023, 9:50 pm https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/0 ... hen-video/
Silk: As soon as Diamond hung up the phone, she said to me, “I can’t breathe.” It was sudden, out of nowhere and no warning. I got her to the kitchen table, opened up the back door so that she can get some air. And, each breath was less and less and less, until her eyes became a stare… My husband and I followed the 911 instructions from the lady. We laid her. Like they told us to lay her flat. They said do CPR. And it was one-two-three-four, one-two-three-four, one-two-three-four… My husband and I alternated and kept going and going and going, until the emergency truck came into the yard and the EMS came into the house. They did everything that they could.

So what I want to say to everybody is don’t you dare call me a conspiracy theorist. Because I saw it happen. I saw how it happened. I was there when it happened and it happened suddenly. I want America to wake up and pay attention. Something ain’t right. It’s time to investigate what’s really going on here! And get some answers to why our people are falling dead suddenly.
I don't believe in conspiracy theories. I believe in conspiracy in action.
A friend of mine has a friend who has been a mortician for over 20 years. He photographed these objects he has been removing from cadaver's bodies for the last two years. From the large arteries he removes stuff that looks like thick cotton rope...and we're talking one and two metres here. Some other objects look like aliens from another planet. And the wash-up of this is, all of the individuals had been vaxxed.
I met a Charge Nurse who had worked in a hospital for over 18 years. She was responsible for all the paperwork bet. the doctors, the board, and the mortuary, when someone died. After a couple of years of seeing so many 'sudden deaths', she went back over all her work on the computer, and found...you guessed it...all of the 'sudden deaths' via hearth attack had been vaxxed.
The only reason doctors are baffled, is because they handed their minds, and intelligence over to Big Pharma for the kudos and praise that people fawn all over them. Frankly, in my experience, they wouldn't know s**t from clay!