CIA Agent Confesses on Deathbed: We Blew up WTC7 on 9/11

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

CIA Agent Confesses on Deathbed: We Blew up WTC7 on 9/11

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

This article is from 2017, but quite interesting: "79-year-old retired CIA agent Malcolm Howard claims he and his colleagues blew up World Trade Center 7 on 9/11."

https://christendtimeministries.com/cia ... wtc-7-911/

Here's one quote to keep in mind when considering what we've just experience w/ the plandemic:

"Mr. Howard claims he has “no direct knowledge” about the destruction of North and South Towers of the World Trade Center, explaining that “CIA operations are very specific” and that it is common to be working on a larger project while only understanding a small piece of the puzzle."

tribrac
captain of 1,000

Re: CIA Agent Confesses on Deathbed: We Blew up WTC7 on 9/11

Post by tribrac »

Wow. If that is just fiction it is an exciting read. If it is even partially true it is terrifying.

Luke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Luke »

Whether this article is fake or not doesn’t really matter. Because they were behind it. There’s absolutely no way that the official story could have happened here.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

It's kind of interesting how the LDS church follows a similar pattern to that quote in the OP. Each of you does your own little part to create "Zion", yet we know little to nothing of what goes on in SLC HQ.

Artaxerxes
captain of 1,000

Post by Artaxerxes »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: September 15th, 2022, 10:27 am This article is from 2017, but quite interesting: "79-year-old retired CIA agent Malcolm Howard claims he and his colleagues blew up World Trade Center 7 on 9/11."

Here's one quote to keep in mind when considering what we've just experience w/ the plandemic:

"Mr. Howard claims he has “no direct knowledge” about the destruction of North and South Towers of the World Trade Center, explaining that “CIA operations are very specific” and that it is common to be working on a larger project while only understanding a small piece of the puzzle."
You ate the onion.

Their "source" is a parody site.

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

Who didn't already know this.

I thought everybody knew this.
dc

GeeR
captain of 1,000

Post by GeeR »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: September 15th, 2022, 10:27 am This article is from 2017, but quite interesting: "79-year-old retired CIA agent Malcolm Howard claims he and his colleagues blew up World Trade Center 7 on 9/11."

It sounds like he is defining himself as a "useful idiot."

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

That’s funny. Did you read the article? Do actually believe this? If so, you probably believe your facebook “fact checkers” as well.

Atrasado
captain of 1,000

Post by Atrasado »

I thought it was interesting that he thought that the smoothness of the fall and the BBC botch had blown the gig. One of the reasons that many people said that 9/11 couldn't have been an inside job was that the Bush Administration was too incompetent to pull it off.

I once wrote a small book titled September 11 and American Disbelief (here's a free copy in case anyone is actually interested) in which I covered much of the evidence for 9/11 as an inside job and why Westerners have had such a hard time believing it. In it, I addressed the "too stupid" argument by pointing out that it wasn't their competence that carried the day but control of the government, the media, and dumb luck.

The errors made by conspirators were almost too many to count. For example, besides the BBC early broadcast there are clearly heard explosions from before the first plan strike, there were explosives going off in the South Tower that had clearly visible squibs before the South Tower was struck, there were large wire spools directly in front of the hole in the Pentagon that an airplane would have hit, there were big issues with the Bush Administration's timelines, and who can forget the undamaged passport on the ground somehow found under several inches of dust.

The one thing that 9/11 proved is that most people simply DON'T CARE. Even "good people" are very complacent and don't want to be bothered by the legitimate responsibilities that they have as citizens of a democratic republic. If they can rationalize something so that it doesn't disturb their peace of mind, most of the time they will. It breaks my heart to write this, but our punishments will be truly just.
Last edited by Atrasado on September 16th, 2022, 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Atrasado
captain of 1,000

Post by Atrasado »

Snopes is SOOO laughable. Fact-checking? Right.....

Artaxerxes
captain of 1,000

Post by Artaxerxes »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: September 16th, 2022, 6:03 am
That’s funny. Did you read the article? Do actually believe this? If so, you probably believe your facebook “fact checkers” as well.
Yeah, how could someone possibly believe that this was fake just because it was a copy paste job from an article they posted the month before?
Screenshot_20220916-103706.png
Screenshot_20220916-103706.png (306.37 KiB) Viewed 685 times
Screenshot_20220916-103652.png
Screenshot_20220916-103652.png (287.22 KiB) Viewed 685 times

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: September 16th, 2022, 6:03 am
It would be refreshing to find a service which fact checks the fact checkers on a regular basis. All the official ones are all propaganda machines and everyone with any sense knows this.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

just a quick note:

WTC 7 was not included in the official investigation. Why? because it was an obvious work of demolition. It had an office fire on one side and Silverstein , the owner is on video telling how they evacuated the building and pulled it. Unfortunately, it takes 30-60 days to install the explosives for a concrete steel reinforced building of that size. They installed the explosives in 10 minutes. hm. I'm baffled.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

I was in my office when the first plane hit. Then the second. When I watched the first building fall, I said to myself that that was the best implosion I had ever seen. Flawless. Didn't even break the windows across the street. Fell right into it's footprint. It wasn't long before that when the entire building was wired with explosives under the guise of Internet cable installation. Every floor, every pillar was exposed for technicians to do their work. The Internet even worked. Then after people had came out of the buildings and there were thousands of people on the street so the cops ordered everyone back inside as it was obvious that the building was not going to fall from the impact. Then, after the police ordered everyone back inside, the go ahead was given to kill them. Clean. The actual crash only killed a handful. It was New York State Police that killed the rest by ordering them back inside. Course, I guess they can share the murder rap with whoever pushed the kill switch. For that precise of an implosion to be an accident defies astronomical odds. Even when much care is taken to do it right, things go wrong sometimes.