Church gives another 32 Million of your tithing funds to the UN

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
The Red Pill
captain of 1,000

Church gives another 32 Million of your tithing funds to the UN

Post by The Red Pill »

Screenshot_20220915-075728_Brave.jpg
Screenshot_20220915-075728_Brave.jpg (315.31 KiB) Viewed 1365 times
https://newsroom.churchofjesuschrist.or ... -programme

Just who is the United Nations World Food Program?...and how much integrity do they have?

Here are some examples to answer that?

"It’s been a month since the leaking of a scathing evaluation of WFP’s Somalian relief program written by the UN Monitoring Group on Somalia. The body, created by the UN Security Council, alleges that three Somali businessmen who held about $160 million in WFP transport contracts were involved in arms trading while diverting the agency’s food aid away from the hungry."

"According to the U.S. State Department, in 2008 only 12 percent of food aid (most of it overseen by the WFP) made it to its intended recipients in the poverty-stricken eastern region."

Soorce:https://www.aei.org/articles/how-corrup ... d-program/

Why is the church so intertwined with the UN? An organization that Ezra T. Benson clearly identified as part of the secret combinations is now a partner with the church... that on an ongoing basis is receiving millions from OUR DONATIONS.

Yet another UNIMPRESSIVE brick in the wall of the progressive woke church...you DIDN'T grow up in!

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Re: Church gives another 32 Million of your tithing funds to the UN

Post by Christianlee »

It seems to me the church should be spending the money through an agency it creates itself with feet on the ground in these foreign countries. The UN doesn’t convert anyone to Christ. Feeding souls and stomachs at the same time might be more expensive, but that is the church’s mission even if it doesn’t baptize anyone by doing it.

blitzinstripes
captain of 1,000

Post by blitzinstripes »

Now, now. I'm sure it's the other way around. I'm sure the Lord commanded His church to infiltrate the United Nations so that they could use their righteous influence to positively impact the world stage. And obviously, it's working. Just look at all the good fruits of the U.N. They are making such strides toward global peace, addressing world hunger and poverty, prosecuting human trafficking rings, and generally advancing the causes of liberty, freedom, and human rights.

What's not to love?

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

Christianlee wrote: September 15th, 2022, 1:01 pm It seems to me the church should be spending the money through an agency it creates itself with feet on the ground in these foreign countries. The UN doesn’t convert anyone to Christ. Feeding souls and stomachs at the same time might be more expensive, but that is the church’s mission even if it doesn’t baptize anyone by doing it.
They already have a way to provide aid in poor countries. We have missionaries, senior missionaries, bishops and branch presidents, stake presidents, area authorities, and temple authorities. They could find a way to get food and other supplies to these countries through people who are more trustworthy than the UN and the people they work with.

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

blitzinstripes wrote: September 15th, 2022, 1:19 pm Now, now. I'm sure it's the other way around. I'm sure the Lord commanded His church to infiltrate the United Nations so that they could use their righteous influence to positively impact the world stage. And obviously, it's working. Just look at all the good fruits of the U.N. They are making such strides toward global peace, addressing world hunger and poverty, prosecuting human trafficking rings, and generally advancing the causes of liberty, freedom, and human rights.

What's not to love?
And I am sure the UN is telling people the money to feed them was provided by the Church of Jesus Christ while the UN advocates for population control and LGBQT rights.

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

Lizzy60 wrote: September 15th, 2022, 1:25 pm
Christianlee wrote: September 15th, 2022, 1:01 pm It seems to me the church should be spending the money through an agency it creates itself with feet on the ground in these foreign countries. The UN doesn’t convert anyone to Christ. Feeding souls and stomachs at the same time might be more expensive, but that is the church’s mission even if it doesn’t baptize anyone by doing it.
They already have a way to provide aid in poor countries. We have missionaries, senior missionaries, bishops and branch presidents, stake presidents, area authorities, and temple authorities. They could find a way to get food and other supplies to these countries through people who are more trustworthy than the UN and the people they work with.
So what is the Church’s incentive to give tithing funds to the UN?

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

Christianlee wrote: September 15th, 2022, 1:31 pm
Lizzy60 wrote: September 15th, 2022, 1:25 pm
So what is the Church’s incentive to give tithing funds to the UN?
Praise of the world.

2 Nephi 26:29
[29] He commandeth that there shall be no priestcrafts; for, behold priestcrafts are that men preach and set themselves up for a light unto the world, that they may get gain and praise of the world; but they seek not the welfare of Zion.

Sunain
captain of 1,000

Post by Sunain »

Christianlee wrote: September 15th, 2022, 1:01 pm It seems to me the church should be spending the money through an agency it creates itself with feet on the ground in these foreign countries.
Exactly. The church already has an established welfare program worldwide. Use the money to expand that. Use the missionary program as well to help with food distribution. Stop wasting tithing money on the UN and Red Cross, both corrupt and evil organizations. Glenn Beck has been saying in the last few weeks that people have to start saying again that things are evil.
Lizzy60 wrote: September 15th, 2022, 1:36 pm
Christianlee wrote: September 15th, 2022, 1:31 pm So what is the Church’s incentive to give tithing funds to the UN?
Praise of the world.
Literally the only reason the church has been doing donations to these fake charities is so they can get a press release out showing how amazing it is.
Last edited by Sunain on September 16th, 2022, 5:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

I'm waiting for subcomm to tell us that if the Church used my plan, people would join the church just to get food.

Welp, how is that worse than handing over millions to the UN?

The Corporation of the Church is so anti-Law of Consecration it’s gobsmacking.

gkearney
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by gkearney »

The church has worked with and supported various UN agencies and activities since the establishment of the UN in 1947. This support has continued in various forms ever since including during the presidency of President Benson.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

gkearney wrote: September 15th, 2022, 1:53 pm The church has worked with and supported various UN agencies and activities since the establishment of the UN in 1947. This support has continued in various forms ever since including during the presidency of President Benson.
And that doesn’t make it right.

gkearney
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by gkearney »

Lizzy60 wrote: September 15th, 2022, 1:58 pm
gkearney wrote: September 15th, 2022, 1:53 pm The church has worked with and supported various UN agencies and activities since the establishment of the UN in 1947. This support has continued in various forms ever since including during the presidency of President Benson.
Perhap not but appeals to President Benson as if he would surly not permit the church to entangle itself with the UN strike me as rather hollow.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

gkearney wrote: September 15th, 2022, 2:01 pm
Lizzy60 wrote: September 15th, 2022, 1:58 pm
Perhap not but appeals to President Benson as if he would surly not permit the church to entangle itself with the UN strike me as rather hollow.
The only appeal that needs to be made is to 2 Nephi 26:29.

[29] He commandeth that there shall be no priestcrafts; for, behold priestcrafts are that men preach and set themselves up for a light unto the world, that they may get gain and praise of the world; but they seek not the welfare of Zion.

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

Lizzy60 wrote: September 15th, 2022, 1:45 pm I'm waiting for subcomm to tell us that if the Church used my plan, people would join the church just to get food.

Welp, how is that worse than handing over millions to the UN?

The Corporation of the Church is so anti-Law of Consecration it’s gobsmacking.
Many Christian churches give away food through their own charities without the expectation people will be converted.

gruden2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by gruden2.0 »

Sunain wrote: September 15th, 2022, 1:42 pm Literally the only reason the church has been doing donation to these fake charities so they can get a press release out showing how amazing it is.
You have to admit, they get a lot of mileage with these small outlays. Maybe they took the wrong message out of what Jesus said about the widow's mite.

gruden2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by gruden2.0 »

Hmmm, do you have any information supporting this? I couldn't find anything going that far back. Color me skeptical. The Mormon church hadn't been subverted 70 years ago and the leadership was largely opposed to organizations like the UN. You'll need to offer more than just saying something because I'm not seeing it.

Besides, 'worked with' can be interpreted a lot of ways and not necessarily bad. 'Support' is what people are concerned about, so that's 2 different things.

https://www.sltrib.com/religion/2021/04 ... braces-un/

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

I like the old motto, “Get the United Nations out of the U.S. and the U.S. out of the United Nations.” We can update that to say, “Get the United Nations out of the Church of Jesus Christ and the Church of Jesus Christ out of the United Nations.” The goals of the U.N are completely incompatible with Christian morality.

Mamabear
captain of 1,000

Post by Mamabear »

Christianlee wrote: September 15th, 2022, 2:55 pm I like the old motto, “Get the United Nations out of the U.S. and the U.S. out of the United Nations.” We can update that to say, “Get the United Nations out of the Church of Jesus Christ and the Church of Jesus Christ out of the United Nations.” The goals of the U.N are completely incompatible with Christian morality.
Good point. But the goals of the church and the UN seem to be on par these days. Agenda 2030, vaxxxes, lgbtq, supporting illegal immigrants, etc.

Pazooka
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Pazooka »

Wo to those drawn to sin by vain attachments, hitched to transgression like a trailer. ~ Isaiah 5:18, Gileadi translation

gkearney
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by gkearney »

gruden2.0 wrote: September 15th, 2022, 2:36 pm
Hmmm, do you have any information supporting this? I couldn't find anything going that far back. Color me skeptical. The Mormon church hadn't been subverted 70 years ago and the leadership was largely opposed to organizations like the UN. You'll need to offer more than just saying something because I'm not seeing it.

Besides, 'worked with' can be interpreted a lot of ways and not necessarily bad. 'Support' is what people are concerned about, so that's 2 different things.

https://scholarsarchive.byu.edu/cgi/vie ... ontext=etd

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

This is who we are supporting with our tithing.

https://youtu.be/GYun6UEv1UU

gruden2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by gruden2.0 »

gkearney wrote: September 15th, 2022, 4:42 pm

Thanks for posting this. I will keep this link and I hope other posters here will take some time to look at this document.

Nevertheless, it doesn't really support your contention 'The church has worked with and supported various UN agencies and activities since the establishment of the UN in 1947. ' Chapter 7 seems to have the key information, and really it's rather scant until you get to the 80s, around the time when Hinckley gained power in the church. Before that time, all you have are a few quotes with some faint praise for certain aspects and sub-organizations of the UN, and some occasional very loose coordination with certain UN organizations when it suited the church's interests. Mormon leaders seemed to realize they were making bargains with the devil when they coordinated with the UN. After Hinckley, then you begin to see the church truly embracing and working more tightly with the UN and the negative statements disappear from leadership.

The author really seems to want to show it all in a positive light; she's really scraping to get whatever she can but reading this isn't showing anything new. Yes, some church leaders offered small praise for UN organizations here and there, but there isn't much more than that. There was nothing like you see now where the church is taking active part in UN affairs. This paper reinforces my suspicions if anything.

GeeR
captain of 1,000

Post by GeeR »

I've seen that thesis before. I think it just goes to show that there has been conflict in the leadership of the church all along despite the lies of unity we all were fed. Wheat the tares have existed in the leadership all the while, even the wheat have tried to cover this division up hoping somehow the Hugh B. Brown types would just go away. Well those types never went away but have now taken over the church. I should have left the church a long time ago knowing now all the cover-ups I've discovered the last few years. Damn I was so trusting of the leadership. Don't be me. Thinking back, you could just see Benson wanting to say more in his talks but he was warned over and over to tone things down.

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

GeeR wrote: September 15th, 2022, 6:08 pm

I've seen that thesis before. I think it just goes to show that there has been conflict in the leadership of the church all along despite the lies of unity we all were fed. Wheat the tares have existed in the leadership all the while, even the wheat have tried to cover this division up hoping somehow the Hugh B. Brown types would just go away. Well those types never went away but have now taken over the church. I should have left the church a long time ago knowing now all the cover-ups I've discovered the last few years. Damn I was so trusting of the leadership. Don't be me. Thinking back, you could just see Benson wanting to say more in his talks but he was warned over and over to tone things down.
When I joined the Church, many of the General Authorities were pretty much average people — real estate brokers, insurance agents, local lawyers, etc. who had had ties with previous church leaders who were by and large from conservative Mormon stock. At some point that changed and highly educated corporate leaders, often Ivy League educated, became the favored ones. They were educated with globalist ideas and were involved in international business. It is not surprising they favor the U.N.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

Sunain wrote: September 15th, 2022, 1:42 pm
Christianlee wrote: September 15th, 2022, 1:01 pm It seems to me the church should be spending the money through an agency it creates itself with feet on the ground in these foreign countries.
Literally the only reason the church has been doing donation to these fake charities so they can get a press release out showing how amazing it is.
[/quote]

And to earn them a seat at the table. They have been doing this for at least a decade. By supporting these world organizations, the members learn to become world citizens by example. How many times have the 15 used the term "world citizen" or akin words? The last time I recall was when they did their 'urging' of getting the miracle vax. Be a good whirled citizen.

Support Babylon and you shall have POWER.