Adapt 2030

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
gruden2.0
captain of 1,000

Adapt 2030

Post by gruden2.0 »

Very worth watching like Southern Prepper, offers interesting info (usually) well-researched.

gruden2.0
captain of 1,000

Re: Adapt 2030

Post by gruden2.0 »

gruden2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by gruden2.0 »

gruden2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by gruden2.0 »

gruden2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by gruden2.0 »

gruden2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by gruden2.0 »

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

some of the pyramid

The role of the CFR in the creation of the WEF. The World Economic Forum was not just Klaus Schwab’s idea, but grew out of a CIA-funded Harvard program led by Henry Kissinger and pushed by John Kenneth Galbraith and the “real” Dr. Strangelove, Herman Kahn. The story was researched by Johnny Vedmore, who published it in Unlimited Hangout.

gruden2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by gruden2.0 »

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

series of four . . .will tell you some power structure of the world . . .start with 1 in the series

the man doesn't support lawyers, doctors, organized religion, etc. Be ready to learn . . he tells the truth . .everything he says can be supported with documents and recorded events

Outt of Babylon David Straight

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

EvanLM wrote: October 3rd, 2022, 11:59 am series of four . . .will tell you some power structure of the world . . .start with 1 in the series

the man doesn't support lawyers, doctors, organized religion, etc. Be ready to learn . . he tells the truth . .everything he says can be supported with documents and recorded events

I looked quickly for the Series of four one you mention but wasn't quite sure which one you were suggesting,
but this is the David Straight one, Out of Babylon
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=K7I4nFg1maI

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

my caution is that you listen to learn. . . . I haven't been able to digest all of this but

Most on this forum can date this secret combination since 1920 or something . . . It has always been there . . but God protected us as long as we lived righteously

He has stopped protecting us

He told Nephi through Lehi that his children would be destroyed by the children of Laman if they got wicked so the threat was always there. Right over the border. And the Lord protected them until. . . .

So this secret combination has always been her or at least for a long time. The Lord said that whoever is on this land can only keep it if they are righteous. H warned us that when we let secret combinations get into our government then get wicked then he will destroy us off the land.

So the threat has always been there .. . but he has stopped protecting us.

and those old farts that just take care of a small congregation compared to other world religions, I am sure, have no idea of this information.

Only those who can put this all together with the help of the HG will get this.

Our prophets have been brainwashed also. Or rather, we have ALL been deceived for many years.

remember the elect . . there are still elect on this earth . . . and we have heard God's voice for years

seriously consider what this guy is saying even though, I think some of his presentation gets a little slow

may God have mercy

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

Cruiserdude wrote: October 3rd, 2022, 12:05 pm
EvanLM wrote: October 3rd, 2022, 11:59 am series of four . . .will tell you some power structure of the world . . .start with 1 in the series

I looked quickly for the Series of four one you mention but wasn't quite sure which one you were suggesting,
but this is the David Straight one, Out of Babylon
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=K7I4nFg1maI
yep pretty tough stuff . . he is one of the truth tellers that I know of . . he is good

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

I guess that what I mean is that our prophets see the world differently than this man and beileve in their education and the power of being a doctor or lawyer. According to Isaiah this won't go on forever. . .

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

I don't believe everything this guy says but he is really good to teach the other side. I have to have at least 3 other truth tellers to support anything he says. . .but he is really right bout child traficking and our government game, today.

I don't accept Trump as a president today, or Kennedy as vice but Trump is involved in a lot of world and national events. . . you have to be in politics to change things or have an effect on them . . Klaus Schwabb has never held a political office yet his influence is being felt in many nations.

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

soros, jamie dimon, rockefeller, rothchilds, etc. have not been elected to any office. . .think about it

so now you will see the deception or at least part of it

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

when you get to the part where he is talking about being seperate and not a citizen then you will see why IRS agents are being increased. this is the current fad . this is the fourth guy I have heard talk about this, andhave done it, although I heard interviews where the presenter was super drilled down on.

This is going through the high upper class like wildfire and the papers for this status is flooding the local and fed governments.

This guy learned this from Trump. We are in a war that is beyond what any of us knew. The war is to break this current washington DC government and go back to the constitution. btw I do not have htis status nor am I interested in it.

I enough people do this then I think at least wo things will happen. The governments will have no choice to change and we are all going to be without utilities if these guys refuse to pay their bills. The utilities are based on the number of houses down a line pay and I hope they don't cause this problem. I don't want utilities any more expensive.

but again, this is a pretty big war . . lots of the maga people are upper middle class and they don't want to lose their assets. There's more to this war but I am tired of posting warnings here for those I feel need to know.

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

also, MOST of our government leaders also know this or their lawyers do and this is how they avoid tax and arrests and indictments.

gruden2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by gruden2.0 »

gruden2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by gruden2.0 »

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

EvanLM wrote: September 28th, 2022, 7:28 pm some of the pyramid

The role of the CFR in the creation of the WEF. The World Economic Forum was not just Klaus Schwab’s idea, but grew out of a CIA-funded Harvard program led by Henry Kissinger and pushed by John Kenneth Galbraith and the “real” Dr. Strangelove, Herman Kahn. The story was researched by Johnny Vedmore, who published it in Unlimited Hangout.
I wish Kissinger would just drop dead and his body get dumped in a pit of quicklime. There's a nasty smell which has hung around a long time. Not very Christian I know.

gruden2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by gruden2.0 »

Niemand wrote: October 14th, 2022, 1:17 pm

I wish Kissinger would just drop dead and his body get dumped in a pit of quicklime. There's a nasty smell which has hung around a long time. Not very Christian I know.
The one who really needs to go is Soros. It's not clear to me if Kissinger is doing any more than being in an advisory role to the deep state types, but Soros is actively involved in stirring up big problems, and he has stated clearly he despises what America stands for.

OTOH, it has been reported by researchers who watch these NWO types, that people like the Rockefellers and other old school elites are typically more restrained, preferring to take things slow and very controlled. As they die off, the younger ones seem to be in a bigger hurry to rush things along. So I guess be careful what we wish for, as bad as these guys are, it could actually be worse.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

gruden2.0 wrote: October 14th, 2022, 1:35 pm
Niemand wrote: October 14th, 2022, 1:17 pm

The one who really needs to go is Soros. It's not clear to me if Kissinger is doing any more than being in an advisory role to the deep state types, but Soros is actively involved in stirring up big problems, and he has stated clearly he despises what America stands for.

OTOH, it has been reported by researchers who watch these NWO types, that people like the Rockefellers and other old school elites are typically more restrained, preferring to take things slow and very controlled. As they die off, the younger ones seem to be in a bigger hurry to rush things along. So I guess be careful what we wish for, as bad as these guys are, it could actually be worse.
I'm aware of this. That Harari man is a complete nutcase and uses pseudoscientific arguments to push his case. I would hope that their successor generation(s) would all come to a sticky end naturally. (And it could never be by my hand – for any spooks reading this.)

gruden2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by gruden2.0 »

gruden2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by gruden2.0 »

gruden2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by gruden2.0 »