whole united 12 tribes of israel will defeat nwo beast so on

This is the place where you can discuss things completely Off Topic.
sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

whole united 12 tribes of israel will defeat nwo beast so on

Post by sushi_chef »

sushi_ is pretty much in more than semi-convinced mode, if not in error hopefully, that 2 nephi 23 (isaiah 13) tells lord's way to overcome this satanic world power through calling lost ten tribes to return and destroy.(and then building zion with blossoming lamanites)

"3 I have commanded my sanctified ones, I have also called my mighty ones, for mine anger is not upon them that rejoice in my highness.

4 The noise of the multitude in the mountains like as of a great people, a tumultuous noise of the kingdoms of nations gathered together, the Lord of Hosts mustereth the hosts of the battle.

5 They come from a far country, from the end of heaven, yea, the Lord, and the weapons of his indignation, to destroy the whole land.

6 Howl ye, for the day of the Lord is at hand; it shall come as a destruction from the Almighty.

7 Therefore shall all hands be faint, every man's heart shall melt;

8 And they shall be afraid; pangs and sorrows shall take hold of them; they shall be amazed one at another; their faces shall be as flames.

9 Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate; and he shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it.

10 For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light; the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine.

11 And I will punish the world for evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay down the haughtiness of the terrible.
"
2 nephi 23 (isaiah 13)

untimely figs --> unripe figs --> green fruit (-->> blue one, sushi_'s language bible literally says "blue")
https://www.biblestudytools.com/revelat ... mpare.html

"12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?
"
revelation 6

a denver snuffer's saying a new star will appear should be about hopi's blue star sushi_ understands.

blue star appear + sushi_
search.php?keywords=blue+star+appea*&te ... mit=Search

"In Frank Waters's writings on Hopi mythology, the Blue Star Kachina or Saquasohuh, is a ... in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash.
" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Star_Kachina
https://search.yahoo.co.jp/search?p=hop ... h&ei=UTF-8

"「 ..The winter following (1840) I attended a public meeting held in Vincent Knight's house at which the Prophet Joseph Smith gave the following instruction:
'When the world was first made it was a tremendous big thing. The Lord concluded it was too big. We read in the Scriptures that in the days of Peleg the earth was divided so the Lord divided the earth. When the ten tribes of the children of Israel went into the north country he divided it again, so the earth has been divided and subdivided. We also read in the Scriptures that the earth shall reel to and fro like a drunken man. What shall cause this earth to reel to and fro like a drunken man? We read that the stars shall fall to the earth like a fig falling from a fig tree. When these stars return to the place where they were taken from, it will cause the earth to reel to and fro. Not that the planets will come squarely against each other, in such case both planets would be broken to pieces. But in their rolling motion they will come together where they were taken from which will cause the earth to reel to and fro.'

Bathsheba W. Smith, "Recollections of the Prophet Joseph Smith." The Juvenile Instructor, June 1, 1892, Vol. 27. p. 34.
Some things she recollects of him are here given:
"I heard Joseph Smith preach baptism for the dead; saw him baptizing for the dead in the Mississippi River. I heard him say, "Preadventure, the Ten Tribes were not on this globe, but a portion of this earth had cleaved off with them and went flying into space, and when the time comes when the 'earth reels to and fro like a drunken man and the stars from heaven fall,' it would join on again.

Wilford Woodruff, Journal, Sep 25, 1859. Printed in Waiting for World's End, The Diaries of Wilford Woodruff, Susan Staker, ed., Signature Books, Salt Lake City, 1993, p. 238.
25 Sunday I met with the Twelve in the evening ... The evening was spent in conversing upon the subject of the Ten tribes in the North Country, the Higher law of god in oposition to the law of gravitation in the assention of Christ Elijah & Enoch & the City of Zion to heaven upon the Same principle a portion of the North Country Containing the ten tribes may be separated from the Earth. O Hyde & others believed they would soon return.

Wilford Woodruff, Journal, Sep 8, 1867, Printed in Waiting for World's End, The Diaries of Wilford Woodruff, Susan Staker, ed., Signature Books, Salt Lake City, 1993, p. 291.
8 Sunday We had social Conversation in the Evening President Young said he herd Joseph Smith say that the Ten Tribes of Israel were on a Portion of Land separated from this Earth. He had also herd Joseph say that Children would not Grow after death & that at another time that they would grow & he hardly knew how to reconcile it. He would like a variety in Eternity. Children might grow in intelligence & not in statute as well as a grown Person. If his Children were grown up after leaving him he would not know them.

Matthias F. Cowley, "Wilford Woodruff, History of His Life and Labors, as Recorded in His Daily Journals. Salt Lake City, 1909, reprinted by Bookcraft, Salt Lake City, 1964, p. 448.
[1867]
The leaders on their return from Provo made a visit to Logan. Here, President Young is quoted as saying that the ten tribes of Israel are on a portion of the earth - a portion separated from the main land. This view is also expressed in one of the sacrificial [sacramental?] hymns written by Eliza R. Snow:
"And when the Lord saw fit to hide
The ten lost tribes away,
Thou, earth, was severed to provide
The orb on which they stay."

Orson Pratt, Letter Box of Orson Pratt, Church Historian's Office, Letter to John C. Hall, December 13, 1875. [Quoted in R. Clayton Brough, "The Lost Tribes", Horizon Publishers, 1979, p. 50.]
The Prophet Joseph [Smith] once in my hearing advanced his opinion that the Ten Tribes were separated from the Earth; or a portion of the Earth was by a miracle broken off, and that the Ten Tribes were taken away with it, and that in the latter days it would be restored to the Earth or be let down in the Polar regions. Whether the Prophet founded his opinion upon revelation or whether it was a matter of mere speculation with him, I am not able to say.

Oliver B. Huntington, The Young Woman's Journal, Vol. 3, No. 6 March 1892, p. 264.
One truth after another men are finding out by the wisdom and inspiration given of God to them.
The inspiration of God caused men to hunt for a new continent until Columbus discovered it. Men have lost millions of dollars, and hundreds of lives to find a country beyond the north pole; and they will yet find that country - a warm, fruitful country, inhabited by the ten tribes of Israel, a country divided by a river, on one side of which lives the half tribe of Manasseh, which is more numerous than all the others. So said the Prophet. At the same time he described the shape of the earth at the poles as being a rounded elongation, and drew a diagram of it in this form:

which any one can readily see will allow the sun's rays to fall so near perpendicular to the center that that part of the earth may be warmed and made fruitful. He quoted scripture in proof of his theory which says that "the earth flieth upon its wings in the midst of the creations of God," and said that there was a semblance in the form of the earth that gave rise to the saying.
Cedar Fort, Utah,
Feb. 6, 1892.

Philo Dibble, as quoted in Norman C. Pierce, ``3? Years,'' n.d., n.p., p. 129; which paraphrases Matthew W. Dalton, "A Key to This Earth," 1906, [p.?].
The Hon. Philo Dibble of Springville, Utah, onetime bodyguard and intimate friend of the Prophet Joseph, is said to have received a diagram from the Prophet in 1842, which indicated the arrangement of this earth as a triple planet at the time when the Ten Tribes were directed to the northern sphere.

The diagram appears much as would one large and two small balls spaced close together; the larger ball in the center representing the earth. It is pointed out that the Ten Tribes attained this northern planet by means of the axis that joined them together, and the triple arrangement of these planets gives a literal significance to the passage in the Doctrine and Covenants, 88:45, "The earth rolls upon her wings, and the sun giveth his light by day, and the moon giveth her light by night, and the stars giveth their light, as they roll upon their wings in their glory, in the midst of the power of God." Here it is pointed out that many of the stars are in double and triple arrangement, although they may not be touching each other.

This author also points out that the northern planet also provided the place from which the water came and receded during the great baptismal flood of Noah's day. And it is there that the great surplus of water will go when the continents are made into one land mass again as they were before the days of Peleg. Some believe that the seeming nearness of such a planet is what inspired construction of the Great Tower of Babel in a vain attempt to reach another world of higher order, - to reach heaven as it were.

Charles L. Walker, Journal, original in Brigham Young University library, edited version printed in Diary of Charles Lowell Walker, A. Karl Larson and Katharine Miles Larson, eds., Utah State University Press, Logan, 1980. Page numbers are from the Utah State University version.
Vol. II, p. 532 [Feb. 1881]
Friday 11th Still Couldy and cold. At the Lord's House all day. At night went to Prayer Meeting and spoke of my going out in 1857 to Meet Johnstons Army and of a dream that I had in Soda Springs Saying the Prophet Joseph and of him saying "Fear not I go before you." Spoke of the judgments of God that would be poured out in the last days, quoted from the Doc. and Cov. On this subgect. Some remarks were made by Sister Green stating that she heard Elisa Snow speak of the 9 and 1/2 lost tribes being on an orb and would eventually come back to ther former place and we should know when they came by certain signs &c &c.
Vol. II, p. 539 [Mar. 1881]
Sunday 6th ... At night went to meeting. Bro Jacob Gates spoke in a very pleasing manner on a variety of subjects Showing the ultimate triumph of Jesus Christ or the Powers of darkness and the Establishment of God's Kingdom upon the earth and the glorious Reign of Imanuel during the great Millenium, the power of God being manifested in the return of the ten lost tribes of Israel and of their coming to Zion to receive their blessings under the Hands of Ephriam. Said he heard Joseph Smith say when he was head bishop at Partridge's House in Far West, Missouri, concerning the ten lost tribes, They are hid from us by land and air. Said Bishop Partridge, I guess they are by land and water, in a doubting manner as if Joseph did not know what he was talking about. Yes, said Joseph, by land and air; they are hid from us in such a manner and at such an angle that the Astronomers cannot get their telescopes to bear on them from this earth. He exorted the saints to live up to their great privilleges and gain power with the heavens.
Vol. II, p. 540 [Mar. 1881]
Thurs 10th Cold. At the Temple all day. At night paid Sister Eliza R Snow a short Visit and had some conversations with her on the Dividing of the Earth. She told me that she heard the prophet Joseph say that when the 10 tribes were taken away, the Lord cut the Earth in two, Joseph striking his left hand in the center with the edge of his right to illustrate the idea, and that they (the ten tribes) were on an orb or planet by themself, and when they returned with the portion of this Earth that was taken away with them, the Coming together of these 2 bodies or orbs would cause a shock and make the "Earth reel to and fro like a druken Man." She also state that he said the earth was now ninety times smaller or smaller now than when first created or organized. She spoke of a vision that Br Baker had concerning the beauty and order of the vast systems of universes, each grand systems of worlds revolving around greater and more stupendous, each performing their grand cycles and all moving in sweet Harmony and sublime and awfully majestic grandeour at the will of the great -[missing word] She also expressed her opinion as to the Planets and their destiny. After leaving I had many curious and pleasing reflections.
Vol II, p. 868 [Apr. 1898]
Sun 17th Attended S S Theological class. Br Jos Snow gave a very interesting lecture on the Scattering and gathering of Israel. Said that the Papyrus obtained by the prophet Joseph Smith in connection with the Books of Moses and Abraham found in the wrappings of the Mumies gave an account of the Ten lost Tribes of Israel, their journeyings geographically to the land of the North Country, a place where no man had ever set his foot before, also a diagram, showing their present location, also of the City of Enoch.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTES
1 While it appears from the subject matter of these verses that Christ is the "Lord" that is speaking, notice that in this verse 62 and in verse 59 the "Lord" has an "Only Begotten." For further references on this issue go to my article entitled: "The Only Begotten, and The Only Begotten Son"

」      http://www.code-co.com/rcf/mhistdoc/eno ... statements

"
「The situation of the Christian nations after death, is a subject that has called forth all the wisdom and talent of the philosopher and the divine, and it is an opinion which is generally received, that the destiny of man is irretrievably fixed at his death, and that he is made either eternally happy, or eternally miserable; that if a man dies without a knowledge of God, he must be eternally damned, without any mitigation of his punishment, alleviation of his pain, or the most latent hope of a deliverance while endless ages shall roll along. However orthodox this principle may be, we shall find that it is at variance with the testimony of Holy Writ, for our Savior says, that all manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven men wherewith they shall blaspheme; but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven, neither in this world, nor in the world to come, evidently showing that there are sins which may be forgiven in the world to come, although the sin of blasphemy [against the Holy Ghost] cannot be forgiven. Peter, also, in speaking concerning our Savior, says, that "He went and preached unto the spirits in prison, which sometimes were disobedient, when once the long suffering of God waited in the days of Noah," (I Peter 3:19, 20). Here then we have an account of our Savior preaching to the spirits in prison, to spirits that had been imprisoned from the days of Noah; and what did He preach to them? That they were to stay there? Certainly not! Let His own declaration testify. "He hath sent me to heal the broken hearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised." (Luke 4:18. Isaiah has it—"To bring out the prisoners from the prison, and them that sit in darkness from the prison house.") (Isaiah 42:7) It is very evident from this that He not only went to preach to them, but to deliver, or bring them out of the prison house. Isaiah, in testifying concerning the calamities that will overtake the inhabitants of the earth, says, "The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall and not rise again. And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall punish the host of the high ones that are on high, and the kings of the earth upon the earth. And they shall be gathered together, as prisoners are gathered in the pit, and shall be shut up in the prison, and after many days shall they be visited." Thus we find that God will deal with all the human family equally, and that as the antediluvians had their day of visitation, so will those characters referred to by Isaiah, have their time of visitation and deliverance, after having been many days in prison.
Baptism for the Dead Joseph Smith President of the Church Editorial from Times and Seasons, April 15, 1842 (History of the Church 4:595-599; Times and Seasons, vol. 3:759-761) 」   

http://scottwoodward.org/Talks/html/Smi ... rDead.html

"17 Fear, and the pit, and the snare, are upon thee, O inhabitant of the earth.

18 And it shall come to pass, that he who fleeth from the noise of the fear shall fall into the pit; and he that cometh up out of the midst of the pit shall be taken in the snare: for the windows from on high are open, and the foundations of the earth do shake.

19 The earth is utterly broken down, the earth is clean dissolved, the earth is moved exceedingly.

20 The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again.

21 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the LORD shall punish the host of the high ones that are on high, and the kings of the earth upon the earth.

22 And they shall be gathered together, as prisoners are gathered in the pit, and shall be shut up in the prison, and after many days shall they be visited.

23 Then the moon shall be confounded, and the sun ashamed, when the LORD of hosts shall reign in mount Zion, and in Jerusalem, and before his ancients gloriously.
"
isaiah 24

"23 Wherefore, be not deceived, but continue in steadfastness, looking forth for the heavens to be shaken, and the earth to tremble and to reel to and fro as a drunken man, and for the valleys to be exalted, and for the mountains to be made low, and for the rough places to become smoothand all this when the angel shall sound his trumpet.

24 But before the great day of the Lord shall come, Jacob shall flourish in the wilderness, and the Lamanites shall blossom as the rose.

25 Zion shall flourish upon the hills and rejoice upon the mountains, and shall be assembled together unto the place which I have appointed.
"
doctrine covenants 49

england last pieces sushi_
search.php?keywords=england+last+pieces ... mit=Search

"10 O ye wicked ones, enter into the rock, and hide thee in the dust, for the fear of the Lord and the glory of his majesty shall smite thee.
" 2 nephi 12
:arrow:

BigT
captain of 100

Re: whole united 12 tribes of israel will defeat nwo beast so on

Post by BigT »

This is the first time I've heard about the lost 10 tribes being on a separate planet, or a chunk separated from the earth. I recall reading that JS was with a friend who asked him if he knew where the lost 10 tribes were. Joseph pointed at the man's large copper kettle and said they were in a space like that under the North Pole. I haven't been able to find that reference, though. it was supposedly recorded in the man's journal. Lots of people have said Joseph said lots of things.

The stars falling from the sky and many of or all of the destructive changes prophesied for the earth could also be caused by the passing of Planet X, which goes my many names. Lots of website to lose yourself in over that.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Interesting post. Thank you for that.

We cannot build the Kingdom of God until we start actually gathering again. This whole new false doctrine of a "figurative gathering" is damning the church.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

I read somewhere that the land that used to be where the gulf of Mexico is, is what Enoch left the earth on. The 10 tribes are supposed to be in the north country, wherever that is. But Admiral Byrd says he saw an underground city of crystal under the ice on the south pole. Hard to say if any of it is true.