9/5/22: China’s Economy Just IMPLODED (LEAKED INSIDER REPORT)

Discuss political news items / current events.
BeNotDeceived
Agent38

9/5/22: China’s Economy Just IMPLODED (LEAKED INSIDER REPORT)

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Casgains Academy wrote: China’s entire banking system is about to go bankrupt. Over the past few weeks, China’s economy has tumbled. Recent signals have revealed that the Chinese economy may already in a recession. The country is being hit by record high inflation, layoffs, trillions of dollars disappearing overnight, fraudulent activity, and so much more. All of these crises are terrible for the economy, but China just got hit with the last nail in the coffin. The Chinese Communist Party has attempted to silence the disaster, but the truth has already come out. The Chinese financial infrastructure is about to fall apart. At the end of this video, I’ll reveal the two most terrifying crises that will represent the last nails in the coffin. Factories are shutting down across China and there’s no way for the economy to bounce back.

In my previous video, I covered how China’s housing market is plummeting month after month. Home sales are down 28.6% and property investment is down 12.3% from the previous year. While double digit slowdowns are substantial, that isn’t that significant of a decrease. In the 2008 recession, US home sales slowed down by 50% annually. However, there’s a catch. The reason why China’s economic data isn’t that terrifying is because the data is manipulated. Recent leaks have shown that the CCP is manipulating Chinese economic data. Behind the fabricated numbers, the entire Chinese banking system is falling apart. According to six anonymous Chinese bank executives, government-owned banks have giving loans out for free. The government owned banks are giving out loans that have the the same exact interest rate as the banks’ deposits. Let’s say that Wells Fargo decided to loan out $10 billion to Walmart at an annual interest rate of 10%. This means that Walmart has to pay interest at a rate of 10% annually, or $1 billion. At the same time that the loan is given out, Wells Fargo will also offer a 10% interest rate on deposits for $10 billion. Wells Fargo will then tell Walmart to deposit the $10 billion loan in their Wells Fargo account. This gives Walmart 10% interest on their deposits, or $1 billion. So Walmart is paying $1 billion in annual interest while receiving $1 billion in annual interest from the same exact bank. That’s a net interest rate of 0%, which means that $10 billion was simply created out of thin air. Walmart doesn’t actually have to use the $10 billion loan because the company can simply hold onto it for free. This artificially boosts the loan volume by $10 billion. This manipulation is spearheaded by the government, which has the goal of making it seem like the credit market is booming. And while it’s technically legal to do this, the artificial lending is created by the CCP themselves, who literally make the law. Another strategy that the CCP is using is lending money to themselves. To demonstrate what’s happening, let’s say Wells Fargo and Citibank both lend each other $10 billion at an interest rate of 10%. Both banks are paying each other $1 billion, which means that the net payment is $0. China’s banks are using this strategy to boost loan activity for free. My goal on this channel is to expose deceptive behavior shown by top economies and executives like the CCP. At 1 million subscribers, I’m going to release a video so shocking that people might get arrested. 92% of you aren’t subscribed, so please hit that subscribe button to help me level up my content to unprecedented levels.

The reason why the CCP has been forced to manipulate data is because nobody wants to take out loans. The People’s Bank of China recently cut four key policy interest rates to boost the economy.
In addition to this, the PBOC also cut its 1 year loan prime rate for the second time in 2022. Chinese authorities are also planning to give special loans worth 200 billion yuan or $29.2 billion to property developers. This is on top of China’s existing 1 trillion yuan or $145 billion property fund. To demonstrate how desperate the CCP is to give out loans, let’s analyze electronics supplier Zhejiang. According to Bloomberg, Zhejiang has received a dozen loan offers at record low interest rates despite openly saying that the company is not borrowing at this time. Zhejiang CEO Albert knows that his company’s growth prospects are dim, so there’s no point of borrowing money.Albert explained, “We’re not considering borrowing because our cash can fully cover our operations and modest growth.
384,000 people locked down because one person tests positive for Covid. :twisted:

Jonesy
captain of 1,000

Re: 9/5/22: China’s Economy Just IMPLODED (LEAKED INSIDER REPORT)

Post by Jonesy »

Yeesh. Well, this is certainly some cheery news. Heading into a global recession/depression, or whatever you want to call it, is going to be ugly. Desperate times will call for desperate measures. Scary times…

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

So I guess that means they will invade Taiwan?
Last edited by InfoWarrior82 on September 11th, 2022, 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

I just read that Xi is meeting with Putin. Anyone know anything about that?

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Lizzy60 wrote: September 11th, 2022, 11:54 am I just read that Xi is meeting with Putin. Anyone know anything about that?
No, but I was looking at land area vs population the other day and I realized this:

* America is about 1/4th as densely populated as China.

* Russia is about 1/4th as densely populated as America.

That means that China's northern neighbor is about 1/16th as densely populated as itself, with HUGE land. I would think that might make Russia a little nervous. They share a very long border that would make Chinese incursion very practical.

Watch a few minutes of Bald and Bankrupt walking around and see how scarcely populated Russia is:

https://youtu.be/qyB1l-89KEk
Last edited by Chip on September 11th, 2022, 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

I don’t know how the derivatives market figures into this but it reminds me of a funny-not-funny experience I had about 10 years ago.

I was staying with my parents. At the time I was in my 50’s and my dad was in his 70’s. He spent his career and retirement in the banking and financial industries. On a late-night radio program I heard Gerald Celente talk about the derivatives market and how China was purchasing US mortgages, packaging them together and using them in the derivatives scheme. The next morning, while the details and wording of Celente’s description were fresh on my mind, I told my dad what he had said. I saw my dad process it, I could see that he understood (better than me) what I was explaining. Then he looked at me, shook his head, and said, “No, we aren’t allowing China to do that. That would be crazy.” End of discussion.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

Chip wrote: September 11th, 2022, 11:57 am
Lizzy60 wrote: September 11th, 2022, 11:54 am I just read that Xi is meeting with Putin. Anyone know anything about that?
No, but I was looking at land area vs population the other day and I realized this:

That means that China's northern neighbor is about 1/16th as densely populated as itself, with HUGE land. I would think that might make Russia a little nervous. They share a very long border that would make Chinese incursion very practical.
I had no idea that China was so densely populated. I know their cities are huge, but I always assumed there was a lot of rural land area. Wow.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Lizzy60 wrote: September 11th, 2022, 12:04 pm

I had no idea that China was so densely populated. I know their cities are huge, but I always assumed there was a lot of rural land area. Wow.
I was in Beijing five years ago and we were on a bus going one direction on a large street for over an hour. The people on the 50-foot wide sidewalks were shoulder-to-shoulder the entire time, mile after mile. I must have seen over 1 million people. It was evenly dense the whole time. Millions of ants walking around.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

Chip wrote: September 11th, 2022, 12:08 pm
Lizzy60 wrote: September 11th, 2022, 12:04 pm

I was in Beijing five years ago and we were on a bus going one direction on a large street for over an hour. The people on the 50-foot wide sidewalks were shoulder-to-shoulder the entire time, mile after mile. I must have seen over 1 million people. It was evenly dense the whole time. Millions of ants walking around.
I’ve visited New York and London several times. I live near Dallas-Ft Worth. I thought I had seen a lot of people packed into places, but nothing like you’ve described.

I don’t think I could live like that. A couple years ago we moved from a normal subdivision in a town between Dallas and Ft Worth, to a semi-rural area. Our mini-subdivision is 50 homes on half-acre lots, surrounded by a huge ranch and homes with acreage. For the first few months I just had an overwhelming feeling of being able to “breathe”!

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Casgains Academy wrote: Social unrest has erupted in China after almost $6 billion worth of deposits froze up. Thousands of police were deployed to shut down the protest. Following the protest, hundreds of thousands of Chinese homebuyers refused to pay up to $300 billion worth of mortgages. Mortgage payments have reportedly stopped on 301 projects in 91 cities. China is experiencing a repeat of the 2008 recession but on a whole new level. An entire social revolt is growing as the CCP desperately censor the growing uneasiness. Internal government meetings have revealed substantial stress within the CCP and the signs are showing that it’s only going to get worse. China’s social unrest has revealed a multitude of flaws within the country, and the implications will ultimately affect the rest of the world.

Over 400,000 Chinese citizens witnessed their bank deposits freeze recently. When depositors went to the ATM to withdraw their money, their withdrawals were simply declined. Panic ensued after people couldn’t even withdraw their own money. The bank freeze was a result of a massive fraudulent scheme that played out for over a decade. Protests about the bank freeze have gone viral on Chinese social platforms despite repeated attempts from the CCP to censor them. While the bank freeze only occurred within five different banks, hundreds of other Chinese banks are at risk according to the Chinese government. After the bank protests went viral, the social unrest spread to almost every part of the country. A recent internal government property meeting leaked several major concerns. 300 million square footage of property construction has been halted. Local governments can no longer withstand the pain. A 200 to 300 billion yuan property fund has been rumored to not be enough. Property sales are down 20%. Construction starts are down 30%. Perhaps the worst of them all is China’s recent mortgage revolt. Because Chinese homebuyers are not paying their mortgages, financial regulators have created a proposal to allow citizens to pause their mortgage payments.

The amount of unpaid mortgage payments equals to 2 trillion yuan or $300 billion. The problem with both the mortgage boycott and the bank freeze is that a domino effect is about to occur. Five banks went bankrupt, which will spread into 20 banks, then 100, and eventually, the entire banking system. This is because like almost every country’s financial infrastructure, the Chinese banking system relies on fractional reserves. When someone deposits $1,000 in the bank, the bank does not hold onto that $1,000. The bank will instead keep $100 as reserves and loan out $900 so that they can receive income through interest. The lender of that $900 will then spend $900 on products and services. Because one man’s spending is another man’s income, someone else will receive that $900 as income and deposit it into the bank. The bank will now loan out $810 and keep $90 in reserves. The lender of that $810 will then spend $810. Someone will receive $810 as income and deposit it into the bank. This will cause the bank to loan out $729 and keep $81 in reserves. This cycle will keep going on over and over again, causing the bank to be leveraged by up to 10 times. This is called the monetary multiplier effect, because the lending is multiplied over and over again. In the example that we looked at, the money supply started at $1,000 and eventually increased to $10,000. $9,000 was created out of thin air purely from the multiplier effect. When citizens all try to withdraw their money at once, they will quickly realize that the banks don’t actually have the money they deposited. This is because the banks simply created money out of thin air. Economists worldwide know that China’s recent social unrest is a signal of a complete disintegration of the Chinese economy. The mortgage boycott did not come out of nowhere. It took years of mismanagement and greed to build up all of the frustration that came in the form of a boycott. Because housing prices kept going up year after year, Chinese citizens were eager to purchase any property on the market. Similar to the build up of the US’s 2008 recession, citizens could not even imagine that housing prices would ever crash. As a result of increasing housing prices, people would save up for years just to get their hands on real estate. An estimated 70-80% of Chinese household assets are tied to real estate. Imagine saving up for decades just to finally purchase a single property.
This video explains Fractional Lending and pre-sale houses, leading to grand ghost town and mortgage boycott.