The pride of the church grows with every passing day.

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

The pride of the church grows with every passing day.

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

A quick observation here. Every day that goes by there is mounting evidence piling up as to how bad the jab was. Here we are now two and a half years down the road. And these men some of you call “prophets, seers, and revelators” have said nothing about how wrong they were. Not a single damn thing. People are dying in droves. Massive spikes in cancer, myocarditis, and every other abnormality. Maybe not in your family, or your ward, or your neighborhood, but there are people who are losing family, friends, loved ones, and on, and on, and on. How prideful do you have to be to still keep your mouth shut? How stiff does your neck have to be? How strong is their allegiance to Babylon, the great whore?

33 O ye wicked and perverse and stiffnecked people, why have ye built up churches unto yourselves to get gain? Why have ye transfigured the holy word of God, that ye might bring damnation upon your souls? Behold, look ye unto the revelations of God; for behold, the time cometh at that day when all these things must be fulfilled.

36 And I know that ye do walk in the pride of your hearts; and there are none save a few only who do not lift themselves up in the pride of their hearts, unto the wearing of very fine apparel, unto envying, and strifes, and malice, and persecutions, and all manner of iniquities; and your churches, yea, even every one, have become polluted because of the pride of your hearts.

40 Yea, why do ye build up your secret abominations to get gain, and cause that widows should mourn before the Lord, and also orphans to mourn before the Lord, and also the blood of their fathers and their husbands to cry unto the Lord from the ground, for vengeance upon your heads?

41 Behold, the sword of vengeance hangeth over you; and the time soon cometh that he avengeth the blood of the saints upon you, for he will not suffer their cries any longer.
Last edited by Reluctant Watchman on September 11th, 2022, 7:30 am, edited 3 times in total.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Re: The pride of the church grows with every passing day.

Post by Jason »

All depends on who you listen to...pick a perspective...any perspective...and you'll find plenty of supporting evidence...

And why do they need to do or say anything when all they did is reiterate the government tagline just like they were asked to by the government?

Any change in government by the people of this nation? Change in the world power structure? If not then why would you expect them to suddenly take a different stance?

What good would it do?

I'd bet a nickel to a dollar...that if there were a change in the governments around the world...you'd see a change there as well...and until then...I wouldn't anticipate one...

Unless of course if you were in their shoes and you wanted to get all caught up in the political fray and become a target just for the sake of being a target…

The Red Pill
captain of 1,000

Post by The Red Pill »

There has never been anything like this. Recklessly urging a KNOWN AT THE TIME, untested, unproven, new mRNA technology that failed miserably on prior animal tests (died) with top scientists in the world saying it would destroy the immune system.

...and the results...18 months later? A literally genocidal event is in progress. Insurance companies reporting a 40% to 84% INCREASE in deaths. Peer reviewed studies everywhere showing how dangerous the jab really is.

And yes, I am pissed beyond comprehension at their (Q15) Sergeant Shultz...I see nothing, I know nothing attitude toward the death and suffering...that they URGED people to partake of.
Actions speak louder than words...and the actions from Q15 on all things covid...absolutely sucks!

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

Jason wrote: September 10th, 2022, 10:12 pm All depends on who you listen to...pick a perspective...any perspective...and you'll find plenty of supporting evidence...

And why do they need to do or say anything when all they did is reiterate the government tagline just like they were asked to by the government?

Any change in government by the people of this nation? Change in the world power structure? If not then why would you expect them to suddenly take a different stance?

What good would it do?

I'd bet a nickel to a dollar...that if there were a change in the governments around the world...you'd see a change there as well...and until then...I wouldn't anticipate one...

Unless of course if you were in their shoes and you wanted to get all caught up in the political fray and become a target just for the sake of being a target…
You are quite the passivist.
Last edited by Reluctant Watchman on September 10th, 2022, 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

* but don't you know !
it's a "godsend "

ya, it's a godsend alright -
it sends you to God ( or its it really "*** carefully down to hell" ) FAST !

To anyone that's not blind, it should be obvious that
if you're not a prophet - (and Nelson is not) but you claim to be, then you are really a false prophet.

a "godsend" - so ridiculous to say such a thing, That alone shows Nelson's a false prophet.

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
2 Thessalonians 2

The church is led by a false prophet -
leading thousands of members away from the Lord;
and many, even to their death.

His example alone - asking his followers to be "GOOD GLOBAL CITIZENS"
and follow him and join with those World leaders - who he follows - and who serve satan -
speaks for itself.

* "WE HAVE PRAYED FOR THIS LITERAL GODSEND.
RECEIVING THE VACCINE IS PART OF OUR PERSONAL EFFORTS TO BE
GOOD GLOBAL CITIZENS"
RMN

as far as Nelson - and who he thinks he is - "pride cometh before the fall"

and those that still think that "all is well in Zion" -
may want to reconsider;
and come to the realization - that the church is not doing the Lord's will,
but the will of evil men - who control them - and the World.

21 And others will he pacify, and lull them away into carnal security, that they will say:
All is well in Zion; yea, Zion prospereth,
all is well—and thus the devil cheateth their souls, and leadeth them away carefully down to hell.

24 Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!
25 Wo be unto him that crieth: All is well!
2 Nephi 28

uniting with the whore Church - that "great and abominable church" of the devil
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=60630&p=1134666&hil ... e#p1134666

"Let's Go Shopping"
viewtopic.php?p=1267669&hilit=Let%27s+G ... g#p1267669
Last edited by Being There on September 10th, 2022, 11:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

Russell "Golden Calf" Nelson

Being There wrote: May 17th, 2022, 11:05 pm
Subcomandante wrote: May 17th, 2022, 7:59 pm Fools mock but they will mourn...
I think the fools - are the ones in their "big and spacious building" on Temple Square.

or maybe it's really this one. **********

existing fruit !
we've all seen their existing fruit - and it's rotten.
Anyone that's not blind or that doesn't idolize men (their church leaders) can see that.
And ANYONE - can build a temple or anything else -
just look how busy the church has been doing it. ***

Building Babylon BIGGER.
building expensive shopping malls for only the rich.

It's obvious the Lord's church has been corrupted by men that care more about making money - $100B+
Building Babylon Bigger, than they do in sharing the true Gospel and doctrine of Christ
and being an example of it.

The church is really a corporate conglomerate -
The Corporation of the President of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter - day Saints.
"The Mormon church is actually a corporate conglomerate.
Behind the religious front are dozens of companies earning hundreds of millions of dollars a year." .

I guess that's the goal of the restored gospel - is to make as much money as it can. (100B+)
so we can build Billion dollar Shopping Malls and lead the way in Babylon, and show just what a great example we are to all the World.

And I was unaware that this was one of the responsibilities of prophets and apostles
and what the Lord would want them to be doing.

"When it came time to cut the mall’s flouncy pink ribbon, Monson, flanked by Utah dignitaries, cheered,
"1 2 3 Let's Go Shopping!"

GeeR
captain of 1,000

Post by GeeR »

None are so hopelessly blind as those who can see but won't. This group are half the members of the Church, five virgins had spirit oil in their lamps (souls) the other five had not spirit oil but believes the false doctrine of following the prophet because he cannot lead the virgins astray. This group are half the members of the Church who will "stay in the boat" called Babylon. They were in ancient Israel as well when Moses held up the staff of the serpent and all the people were told to only look and live, those who had the oil of the spirit and believed looked and lived but those that didn't perished instead.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

GeeR wrote: September 10th, 2022, 11:18 pm None are so hopelessly blind as those who can see but won't. This group are half the members of the Church, five virgins had spirit oil in their lamps (souls) the other five had not spirit oil but believes the false doctrine of following the prophet because he cannot lead the virgins astray. This group are half the members of the Church who will "stay in the boat" called Babylon. They were in ancient Israel as well when Moses held up the staff of the serpent and all the people were told to only look and live, those who had the oil of the spirit and believed looked and lived but those that didn't perished instead.

I heard yesterday that our stake high council is evenly split down the middle. Half of them think it was a huge mistake to promote the vaxx and half think the prophet is infallible.

silverado
captain of 100

Post by silverado »

Jason wrote: September 10th, 2022, 10:12 pm All depends on who you listen to...pick a perspective...any perspective...and you'll find plenty of supporting evidence...

What good would it do?

That wasn't 'all they did'. They didn't just reiterate the tagline as asked. They did more, calling it a 'godsend', getting saline shots on camera and donating 20 million dollars for covod vaccines.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Jason wrote: September 10th, 2022, 10:12 pm ...
They could have at least given a disclaimer that they were doing it because the government told them to, instead of leading everyone to believe that it was the will of God.

Jonesy
captain of 1,000

Post by Jonesy »

I think pride is growing outside looking in as well.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Jonesy wrote: September 11th, 2022, 12:11 am I think pride is growing outside looking in as well.
Is it pride to point out what has become obvious? Or is it fear-based-programming to insist that someone's going to hell because they finally decided to just call a spade a spade? The church has an army of blind supporters. And they are all vaxxed now.

Jonesy
captain of 1,000

Post by Jonesy »

Chip wrote: September 11th, 2022, 1:23 am
Jonesy wrote: September 11th, 2022, 12:11 am I think pride is growing outside looking in as well.
Is it pride to point out what has become obvious? Or is it fear-based-programming to insist that someone's going to hell because they finally decided to just call a spade a spade? The church has an army of blind supporters. And they are all vaxxed now.
I was just pointing out what is also obvious.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Jonesy wrote: September 11th, 2022, 1:32 am
I don't think I understand what you are saying, then. Elaborate a little.

Jonesy
captain of 1,000

Post by Jonesy »

Chip wrote: September 11th, 2022, 1:39 am
Jonesy wrote: September 11th, 2022, 1:32 am
I don't think I understand what you are saying, then. Elaborate a little.
You asked a rhetorical question:
Is it pride to point out what has become obvious?
The answer being, no (not necessarily).

I was doing the same thing—pointing out the obvious. The pride comes in condescending, mocking, etc.

Mamabear
captain of 1,000

Post by Mamabear »

They are still recommending the jab for missionaries. Wise and thoughtful.
85F38A65-B267-4E68-BA65-23B3BE02110A.jpeg
85F38A65-B267-4E68-BA65-23B3BE02110A.jpeg (237.71 KiB) Viewed 993 times

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

Anyone receiving a booster this fall based on tests on eight mice is not paying attention. Follow the money. All of the people advising the leaders of the Church seem to have been captured by Big Pharma. A revelation isn’t needed to figure out these shots are a menace to mankind.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

The Church even has a man leading the anti-viral division at Pfizer. Surely an Area Seventy would tell them the truth about the trials, the results, even the dangers of the jab? Or perhaps not......
You can buy anything in this world for money.

https://web.archive.org/web/20200718033 ... clnk&gl=us

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

well said Jason : All depends on who you listen to...pick a perspective...any perspective...and you'll find plenty of supporting evidence...

how true cuz everyone on this forum listens to another man or woman. . . you can choose to not listen to the prophet, a man but you listen to a man, news or social media news, alt media, then accuse others of listening to a man

how offensive, you say . . . but you do the same thing and put honor on whoever you listen to

and you do pick a perspective then garner all the information you can to support that perspective without considering any other side or opposition . . . .same as those members of the church that you are accusing, you even listen to each other and follow each other on this forum . ..men and women

I'm just saying cuz maybe this is just the manner of men but seems to me that most people do the same

choose the man or woman, choose the perspective. . . then choose all of the support for this position you can and ignore anything that contradicts or shut down anything that contradicts

pride? you say? hmmmmmm

this is what is happening to our world . . and you just go along cuz of your pride. The left is trying to shut down the right the right is trying to shut down the left and so on and so on and so on. The opposing opinion is being censored and it makes education difficult.

the brainwashing from our society is to shut someone else down so you can win and I know it works. I have successfully done that on this forum. . .shame on me. As a society, you included, we have learned to accept this . . one sided thinking.

I prefer to consider different opinions and find either the truths or the contradictions rather than pick one side an always agree unless I know it is the side of good.

problem with pride is not the embarrassment that it causes but that it can be a snare of satan . . .don't want to lose any brethren or sistern to this snare

Sarah
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Sarah »

This is just my opinion, as I haven't read enough about it, but all the potential negative side effects that may come from the vaccine, may also result from having the virus itself. I know from my own experience that having the covid virus can produce long term issues if you have a weakness in your body already. I actually wish I had taken the vaccine, even though I know there were risks, because of what covid threw me into long term.

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

of course this one sided talk thatis repeated over and over again on this forum serves a purpose.

Just like our president's speeches serves a purpose. If you vote for trump then you're really not black. If you support MAGA then you are a terrorist. So you have to think how we think to belong to the USA. so the pres is saying . . you better agree with me cuz I am not those guys

and that type of thinking has changed most people in the USA. we locked the gates and nobody else can play

so I guess, the repeat of the same old dialogue is: Go away unless you will dog the prophet of the COJCLDS . . stay off of our forum if you like the prophet and you are prideful if you support the prophet and you are wrong, and you are going to hell in a handbasket.

btw don't even point out our weaknesses, even if they are the same cuz . . . . . that's the way the mean game is played

btw do you have some support for this schitz: People are dying in droves.

Cuz the experts are not claiming this, rather they are upset that the "trials" have not been ended under the rules that after so many people die then you end the trial. the deaths have exceeded the trial limits and it still has not ended. I don't think bigtree, malone, front line doctors and the others that are posted on this forum are claiming that.

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

Sarah wrote: September 11th, 2022, 7:47 am This is just my opinion, as I haven't read enough about it, but all the potential negative side effects that may come from the vaccine, may also result from having the virus itself. I know from my own experience that having the covid virus can produce long term issues if you have a weakness in your body already. I actually wish I had taken the vaccine, even though I know there were risks, because of what covid threw me into long term.
"potential" - negative side effects !

ya like the 1,000'S of deaths !

SMH

well - there ya go guys.

This is the Modern -Day Mormon Mentality.

what can you say.
what more do you need to say.

btw - this is the same kind of mentality that they view and justify the church.

Mamabear
captain of 1,000

Post by Mamabear »

EvanLM wrote: September 11th, 2022, 8:07 am of course this one sided talk thatis repeated over and over again on this forum serves a purpose.

Just like our president's speeches serves a purpose. If you vote for trump then you're really not black. If you support MAGA then you are a terrorist. So you have to think how we think to belong to the USA. so the pres is saying . . you better agree with me cuz I am not those guys

and that type of thinking has changed most people in the USA. we locked the gates and nobody else can play

so I guess, the repeat of the same old dialogue is: Go away unless you will dog the prophet of the COJCLDS . . stay off of our forum if you like the prophet and you are prideful if you support the prophet and you are wrong, and you are going to hell in a handbasket.

btw don't even point out our weaknesses, even if they are the same cuz . . . . . that's the way the mean game is played

Cuz the experts are not claiming this, rather they are upset that the "trials" have not been ended under the rules that after so many people die then you end the trial. the deaths have exceeded the trial limits and it still has not ended. I don't think bigtree, malone, front line doctors and the others that are posted on this forum are claiming that.
You frequently share your disdain for this forum. If you dislike it so much, why are you on here?

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

well maybe you can cite some numbers accurately for me. How many people in your neighborhood have died? How many people in your city that you see having funerals constantly cuz the request for coffins just hasn't increased.

The insurance companies are going to blow the deaths out of proportion so they can get subsidies but . . . . they are not all in agreement

remember the theives and liars always try to get $$$ from a crisis . . .

most experts are claiming that it was pretty much a normal flu season being blown out of proportion to allow for masking and lockdowns that were not necessary.

the increase of lawsuits are for loss of job rather than unneccessary deaths . .or damage from shots. Lawyers are working together to try and get a precedent on some of this but come up short trying to prove criminality regarding deaths, yet

but, take your side

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

Mamabear wrote: September 11th, 2022, 8:12 am
EvanLM wrote: September 11th, 2022, 8:07 am of course this one sided talk thatis repeated over and over again on this forum serves a purpose.

You frequently share your disdain for this forum. If you dislike it so much, why are you on here?