Nauvoo Must Be Redeemed By The Shedding Of Blood-Part 2

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
CaptainM
captain of 100

Nauvoo Must Be Redeemed By The Shedding Of Blood-Part 2

Post by CaptainM »

By: One Who Is Watching:

https://onewhoiswatching.wordpress.com/?s=fasting

In addition to having abominable images on the walls of the temple, it became a foundational place where the corrupt masonic endowment was performed.

Joseph Smith introduced Brigham Young and others to the masonic endowment first in the red brick store and eventually in the unfinished temple on the hill.

On May 3, 1842, Joseph Smith prepared the second floor of his Red Brick Store, in Nauvoo, Illinois, to represent “the interior of a temple as circumstances would permit”.[26] The next day, May 4, he introduced the Nauvoo endowment ceremony to nine associates: Associate President and Patriarch to the Church Hyrum Smith (Smith’s brother); first counselor in the First Presidency, William Law; three of the Twelve Apostles, Brigham Young, Heber C. Kimball and Willard Richards; Nauvoo stake president, William Marks; two bishops, Newel K. Whitney and George Miller; and a close friend, Judge James Adams of Springfield, Illinois.

Throughout 1843 and 1844, Smith continued to initiate other men, as well as women, into the endowment ceremony. By the time of his death on June 27, 1844, more than 50 persons had been admitted into the Anointed Quorum, the name by which this group called themselves.

The Nauvoo endowment consisted of two phases: (1) an initiation, and (2) an instructional and testing phase. The initiation consisted of a washing and anointing, culminating in the clothing of the patron in a “Garment of the Holy Priesthood“, which is thereafter worn as an undergarment.

The instructional and testing phase of the endowment consisted of a scripted reenactment of Adam and Eve‘s experience in the Garden of Eden (performed by live actors called officiators; in the mid-20th century certain portions were adapted to a film presentation).[27] The instruction is punctuated with personal covenants, gestures, and a prayer circle around an altar. At the end of instruction, the initiate’s knowledge of symbolic gestures and key-words is tested at a “veil”, a symbolic final frontier for the initiate to face the judgment of Jesus, before entering the presence of God in the celestial kingdom.[28]

Even though the Nauvoo Temple was only about half complete when Joseph Smith died, Brigham Young continued to use it to initiate people into the masonic endowment.

“During the winter of 1845–46, the temple began to be used for additional ordinances, including the Nauvoo-era endowment, sealings in marriage, and adoptions. The Nauvoo Temple was in use for less than three months. REF

“..I also gave them up to statutes that were not good..”

Ezekiel 20 informs us that when ancient Israel went into apostasy, God gave them statutes that were not good. This is a type of what happened in Nauvoo.

When the saints refused to repent and reform, God gave them the masonic temple endowment as a false statute

”Also I raised My hand in an oath to those in the wilderness, that I would scatter them among the Gentiles and disperse them throughout the countries,
24because they had not executed My judgments, but had despised My statutes, profaned My Sabbaths, and their eyes were fixed on their fathers’ idols.
25“Therefore I also gave them up to statutes that were not good, and judgments by which they could not live; 26and I pronounced them unclean because of their ritual gifts, in that they caused all [d]their firstborn to pass through the fire, that I might make them desolate and that they might know that I am the Lord.” ‘
27“Therefore, son of man, speak to the house of Israel, and say to them, ‘Thus says the Lord God: “In this too your fathers have blasphemed Me, by being unfaithful to Me.
28When I brought them into the land concerning which I had raised My hand in an oath to give them, and they saw all the high hills and all the thick trees, there they offered their sacrifices and provoked Me with their offerings. There they also sent up their sweet aroma and poured out their drink offerings.
29Then I said to them, ‘What is this [e]high place to which you go?’ So its name is called [f]Bamah to this day.
30Therefore say to the house of Israel, ‘Thus says the Lord God: “Are you defiling yourselves in the manner of your fathers, and committing harlotry according to their abominations?
31For when you offer your gifts and make your sons pass through the fire, you defile yourselves with all your idols, even to this day. So shall I be inquired of by you, O house of Israel? As I live,” says the Lord God, “I will not be inquired of by you.”

Wicked Church And Civic Leaders Will Be Destroyed

When the appointed time for the redemption of Zion arrives, the Lord is going to destroy all of the wicked leaders of both the apostate church and the nation. Notice the descriptives that the Lord uses regarding this matter:

Descriptives of the religious leaders of the Lord’s vineyard when the Lord descends out of heaven to reign in his kingdom JST Matthew 21:53-56

53 And the kingdom of God shall be taken from them and shall be given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof (meaning the Gentiles).
54 Wherefore, on whomsoever this stone shall fall, it shall grind him to powder.
55 And when the Lord, therefore, of the vineyard cometh, he will destroy those
miserable, wicked men, [leaders of the modern apostate church] and will let again his vineyard unto other husbandmen, [First laborers of the last kingdom] even in the last days, who shall render him the fruits in their seasons.
56 And then understood they the parable which he spake unto them, that the [unrepentant] Gentiles should be destroyed also, when the Lord should descend out of heaven to reign in his vineyard, which is the earth and the inhabitants thereof.

Descriptives of the political leaders of the nation when the Lord comes out of his hiding place according to section 101

89 And if the president heed them not, then will the Lord arise and come forth out of his hiding place, and in his fury vex the nation;
90 And in his hot displeasure, and in his fierce anger, in his time, will cut off those
wicked, unfaithful, and unjust stewards, and appoint them their portion among hypocrites, and unbelievers;
91 Even in outer darkness, where there is weeping, and wailing, and gnashing of teeth.

In Christ. Best wishes...

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Re: Nauvoo Must Be Redeemed By The Shedding Of Blood-Part 2

Post by EvanLM »

oh no, not the masonic stuff again. and I thought I had heard it all. . . is there any new stuff since about 40 years ago or are we just rehashing the same old narrative? don't want my time wasted reading more reruns