Queen Elizabeth has died.

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Re: Queen Elizabeth has died.

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

JLHPROF wrote: September 9th, 2022, 2:11 pm
InfoWarrior82 wrote: September 9th, 2022, 7:46 am
JLHPROF wrote: September 9th, 2022, 6:27 am
InfoWarrior82 wrote: September 8th, 2022, 4:16 pm Oh no.... Anyways....
Andrew invited them there. What does that have to do with the Queen?
Oh, you were there in the room when this happened?
The Epstein visit to Balmoral is well documented. But continue with your conspiracy theory.
Which publications put out stories about it? Links?

Do you happen to have non globalist sources as well?

JLHPROF
captain of 1,000

Post by JLHPROF »

Niemand wrote: September 9th, 2022, 8:22 am I think she died a few days ago to be honest.

She met Liz Truss as new British PM at Balmoral instead of going down to London... that was a red flag. Then a day or two ago they said she was seriously illl.
She met with Truss on the 6th and died on the 8th. If she actually died on the 7th I don't see what difference that makes.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

JLHPROF wrote: September 9th, 2022, 2:14 pm
Niemand wrote: September 9th, 2022, 8:22 am I think she died a few days ago to be honest.

She met Liz Truss as new British PM at Balmoral instead of going down to London... that was a red flag. Then a day or two ago they said she was seriously illl.
She met with Truss on the 6th and died on the 8th. If she actually died on the 7th I don't see what difference that makes.
Like most things connected to the monarchy, there is some fakery. The Truss thing could have finished her off.

There are signs she was seriously ill for months, but they weren't discussed. The silly hologram which came out in the Jubilee and was put in the carriage, the fact that she didn't open the Commonwealth Games etc.

She didn't look good in the picture with Truss at all. Then on the seventh there were all the announcements as if we were being prepped. I was in a van with someone and said she was on her last legs.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

Niemand wrote: September 9th, 2022, 8:31 am I heard Justin Trudeau speaking about her on the radio. I think I felt a little bit of sick in my mouth.
He did appear to be over acting.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Robin Hood wrote: September 9th, 2022, 2:33 pm
Niemand wrote: September 9th, 2022, 8:31 am I heard Justin Trudeau speaking about her on the radio. I think I felt a little bit of sick in my mouth.
He did appear to be over acting.
He's an awful man. Very unchristian of me to say so, but he does have an extremely punchable face. I'm in agreement with Mike Maillet over this.

Has anyone been following this Uju Anya scandal? Will be interesting to see how it will play out. Wishing the Queen an excruciating death etc. She may even lose her job over it. Or maybe not. Kinda awful for different reasons from Trudeau.

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

Miss Tuss has been trying to put Lizzy in a box since 1994. She finally finished the job.
She kind of seems like the UK’s 90’s version of Greta Tinhat Thunberg.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Lexew1899 wrote: September 9th, 2022, 4:38 pm Miss Tuss has been trying to put Lizzy in a box since 1994. She finally finished the job.
She kind of seems like the UK’s 90’s version of Greta Tinhat Thunberg.
Good grief... I didn't know she was a former Liberal Democrat. By the way, any Americans reading this, before you get all excited, the UK Liberal Democrats aren't much like their American (or Japanese!) namesakes. They are a bit of a joke, the third party (or the half party in the two and a half party system)... their main policies tend to revolve around issues such as when your garbage gets collected, local issues that no one ten miles down the road is interested in. Their main campaigning slogan is "it's a two horse race", and basically claiming that they're neither Conservative nor Labour.

She's actually much more interesting to listen to there, than nowadays. She has the enthusiasm of youth... now she is just a workaday politician.

She's right about one thing. UK support for the monarchy is much exaggerated, although most people don't necessarily share my views on the matter.

BenMcCrea
captain of 100

Post by BenMcCrea »

InfoWarrior82 wrote: September 9th, 2022, 2:12 pm
JLHPROF wrote: September 9th, 2022, 6:27 am

Andrew invited them there. What does that have to do with the Queen?
The Epstein visit to Balmoral is well documented. But continue with your conspiracy theory.

How about the BBC? Is that mainstream enough for you?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-59590576.amp

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

BenMcCrea wrote: September 9th, 2022, 6:22 pm
InfoWarrior82 wrote: September 9th, 2022, 2:12 pm

How about the BBC? Is that mainstream enough for you?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-59590576.amp

BBC? :lol:

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

Somebody tell little Georgey he might not have to wait too long before old King Sausage Fingers kicks the bucket.
What would cause this anyway?

NeveR
captain of 1,000

Post by NeveR »

Lizzy60 wrote: September 8th, 2022, 11:40 am She was at Balmoral Castle in Scotland. There has been a double rainbow over Buckingham Palace for the past few hours. Many people are saying it symbolizes Prince Philip coming to take her hand and bring her to heaven with him.

I am reading so many beautiful thoughts by people who believe she and her husband are together again.
🤮

You do understand the basic fact that the British Royal family are the black beating heart of the globalist evil, right?

NeveR
captain of 1,000

Post by NeveR »

Luke wrote: September 8th, 2022, 1:53 pm Rest in Peace our Noble Queen
Did 1776 not feature in your education?

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

NeveR wrote: September 10th, 2022, 2:45 am
Truly a Black Day in English History.

Sir H

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

There was a rumour a while back that Charles would take the name Arthur upon taking the throne. The other two Charles had, erm, problems.

You've got to admit, a King Arthur would have been pretty cool. Even just saying the name.
Attachments
TELEMMGLPICT000302203370_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqqVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwfSVWeZ_vEN7c6bHu2jJnT8.jpeg
TELEMMGLPICT000302203370_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqqVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwfSVWeZ_vEN7c6bHu2jJnT8.jpeg (144.91 KiB) Viewed 747 times

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

NeveR wrote: September 10th, 2022, 2:43 am
Lizzy60 wrote: September 8th, 2022, 11:40 am She was at Balmoral Castle in Scotland. There has been a double rainbow over Buckingham Palace for the past few hours. Many people are saying it symbolizes Prince Philip coming to take her hand and bring her to heaven with him.

I am reading so many beautiful thoughts by people who believe she and her husband are together again.
🤮

You do understand the basic fact that the British Royal family are the black beating heart of the globalist evil, right?
I didn’t give my opinion about Elizabeth or Philip or the Royal Family. I commented on the number of people who were expressing a belief on life after death, and marriage and familial relationships extending to the next life. I often notice that marriage vows state “until death do you part” but many people, not just Mormons, believe their relationships will continue. It is a beautiful thought, and I am happy that people mourning them found some comfort.

I am well aware of globalist evil and the part Great Britain plays on the world stage. I believe the combination of King Charles and the Pope is far deeper and more evil than most people would ever consider. Even in satanic circles males are superior, hence a King is more powerful for their cause than a Queen.

tribrac
captain of 1,000

Post by tribrac »

Turn on the news today and realize the Queen selfishly stole the spotlight from 9-11.

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

well,you've all been wondering who is behind Soros and our bad politicians that you claim work together . . .it was the queen.

It is hard for me to believe how brainwashed you guys are. She did the best snow job of anyone in this world. she is the most evil person that has lived on this earth for the 70 years. she is today burning in hell.

I can't believe how brainwashed this world continues to be. Who do you think actually has the biggest share or basically owns the pharamceutical companies. It's NOT China. . . ok stop guessing . . it's the dead queen.

also, who do you think owns all of the weapons manufacturing companies in the world or rather has the biggest shares and biggest vote . . . stop guessing . . .yes, it is the dead queen
and, of course, who do you think owns the fed reserve and the bank of england . . .bingo . . the dead queen

who do you think has stolen and plundered more land, countries and people in this world since the american revolution in this world . . .guess, c'mon . . .I'll give you a hint . . . her title starts with the letter queen . .and she is dead . . .can you guess now?

In her rein she has "colonized" more land than anyone else . .. I call that theft and plunder, but she calls it something saintly . . .how do you think white europeans took this land in USA? plunder and theft and the queen still claims that she owns it . . .

she has totally kept the africans in their own countries under slave conditions by lining the pockets of their leaders and chosing those who will bow to her. then she and her privy council started a war between the european colonies and african indigents. What a gal

of course, I would be amiss to not mention that she could not have done this alone. She has her privy council and I am sure they will keep her son in line now. None of them have died yet

it is extremely apparent to me now which of you posters really study and which just puke out someones' narrative of your choice.

this is what amazes me

it is right in front of your face . . . first of all the history that we all want to ignore and pretend it is ok . . , evil in darkness but lets ignore it . . .second, look at all of the pictures that she has taken with our corrupt politicians . . . hmmmm she was the one that you have been looking for that greases their palms, tells them what and how to do it. she is behind all this crime and she is kind of like the whore of babylon that spread throughout the world.

and she has all of the money to do it . . do you really think that money has just been kept in a vault somewhere? why do that when you make lots more by investing it in crime and buying loyalties? The privy council that she owns is staffed with rothchilds . . .it's all on the internet

I don't think america is the babylon that spread itself across the seas. . . the UK and europe are the whore

the American continent has become a babylon, too

btw she thought that she had china under control but they ignored her threats and created an alliance with India and Russia.

at this point I don't think anyone is going to change cuz you are all so set in your ways. . .and what's more is that I need no validation from you . . . this post was just to say what is true cuz it feels so good

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

the witch is dead . . . what is next?

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

Luke is a British citizen, he's from England, so his education of, and take on, 1776 is probably a bit different than yours and mine. ;)

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

https://www.startribune.com/photos-prin ... 388118122/

I have a similar photo in my memory box from a holiday in England. My husband and went to England for our 10th anniversary. He had served his mission in London before we met.

Whilst there, we heard Diana would be leaving hospital with her new baby, so we joined the small crowd of people who waited across the street. It was fun talking to local Britons for a couple hours that afternoon, and they were somewhat surprised that an American couple would do such a British thing as wait for a photo opportunity of Diana, Charles, and their second son.

Good times, good memories.

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

DJB wrote: September 8th, 2022, 9:18 pm Not so noble I’m afraid. When the truth is revealed you’ll regret the day you mourned her. Regardless, who are we to judge..
I'll judge . . . she is one of the most evil women of our time. She is in hell. She is paying for her crimes now.

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

correction . . .she is the most evil

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

you are all brainwashed who support her but that is what you get when you choose to not research andpuke out the narratives of the lying news feeds that you have followed for 50 years.

btw she is the one behind this whole mess she is the one who gives the money to soros and to many others. you can deny this all you want but she is the one in the shadows . . .and her privy council

total demons

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

tribrac wrote: September 10th, 2022, 8:11 am Turn on the news today and realize the Queen selfishly stole the spotlight from 9-11.
And president Nelson's birthday bash.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

Hardly gets a mention.
Why would it?