Queen Elizabeth has died.

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Queen Elizabeth has died.

Post by nightlight »

Robin Hood wrote: September 10th, 2022, 4:12 pm
NeveR wrote: September 10th, 2022, 2:45 am
Luke wrote: September 8th, 2022, 1:53 pm Rest in Peace our Noble Queen
Did 1776 not feature in your education?
Hardly gets a mention.
Why would it?
Because the breakaway became the most powerful Nation on earth

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

nightlight wrote: September 10th, 2022, 4:21 pm
Luke wrote: September 8th, 2022, 1:53 pm Rest in Peace our Noble Queen
Hardly gets a mention.
Why would it?
I have a mate who did American history at university. He has never set foot outside Europe, which I find hilarious.

There are at least two hundred countries out there (including defunct ones) so only so many historical events you can cover.

I took history as one of my Highers. It was a mistake because the teacher was a bore — he used to send me to sleep! I later read up on some of the same topics he taught us after I left school, and it was like another work entirely.

We studied the nineteenth and twentieth centuries, so too late for the American Revolution. About half of what we studied was UK history and half overseas. Nothing about the British Empire, nothing about Scotland either or non-European countries.

Some people I knew studied the French Revolution, but I didn't go back that far. For the foreign stuff, we studied a lot of Soviet history (up to the death of Stalin), German history from the Zollverein up until the end of WW2. Both the USSR and Third Reich were painted in a bad light in the textbooks. The Zollverein is a very obvious precursor to the European Union and help create the German State.in the end up.

By the way, in case you think our curriculum was anti-American, we made up for it in English class where at least half the books we studied seemed tk be American.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

Niemand wrote: September 10th, 2022, 4:41 pm

Hardly gets a mention.
Why would it?
I have a mate who did American history at university. He has never set foot outside Europe, which I find hilarious.

There are at least two hundred countries out there (including defunct ones) so only so many historical events you can cover.

I took history as one of my Highers. It was a mistake because the teacher was a bore — he used to send me to sleep! I later read up on some of the same topics he taught us after I left school, and it was like another work entirely.

We studied the nineteenth and twentieth centuries, so too late for the American Revolution. About half of what we studied was UK history and half overseas. Nothing about the British Empire, nothing about Scotland either or non-European countries.

Some people I knew studied the French Revolution, but I didn't go back that far. For the foreign stuff, we studied a lot of Soviet history (up to the death of Stalin), German history from the Zollverein up until the end of WW2. Both the USSR and Third Reich were painted in a bad light in the textbooks. The Zollverein is a very obvious precursor to the European Union and help create the German State.in the end up.

By the way, in case you think our curriculum was anti-American, we made up for it in English class where at least half the books we studied seemed tk be American.
I did O Level history.
WWI, Russian Revolution, League of Nations etc. WWII was considered too recent to study in detail, although we did look at the economic conditions and political machinations of Germany between the wars, and specifically the rise of Hitler and the Nazi's. I also remember touching on the creation of the state of Israel, and the communist victory in China.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Robin Hood wrote: September 10th, 2022, 5:02 pm
Niemand wrote: September 10th, 2022, 4:41 pm

Hardly gets a mention.
Why would it?

I did O Level history.
WWI, Russian Revolution, League of Nations etc. WWII was considered too recent to study in detail, although we did look at the economic conditions and political machinations of Germany between the wars, and specifically the rise of Hitler and the Nazi's. I also remember touching on the creation of the state of Israel, and the communist victory in China.
Interesting. You have a few years on me, but there is a major overlap. We didn't do the League of Nations, Israel or China. I think China was an option but our school didn't do it. Our teacher seemed to be a big fan of A.J.P. Taylor which explains some of it... I personally think Taylor is one of the most overrated historians of all times.

I think we may have touched on the growth of Japan from Meiji to WW2 but I can't really remember. I'm maybe getting muddled up.

I preferred Modern Studies. The teacher was much better, and we studied recent history like the situations in the collapsing USSR and Yugoslavia. We also studied various forms of proportional representation, which I've found useful in undersranding their pros and cons.

World history... had to teach myself most of it. Stuff like Simon Bolivar, Genghis Khan, Mohammed, American history... or anything before 1800 and after 1945, well that came from elsewhere. (The really interesting part of Russian history is probably Peter the Great, maybe Catherine and Ivan the Terrible. They explain much later events.)

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

(Short)
Prince Andrew cops a feel of his daughter in last day or two. Quite blatant.

OCDMOM
captain of 1,000

Post by OCDMOM »

https://www.bing.com/search?q=-gb%2Fnew ... carry-bows. When the Queen is laying in state in Scotland, the Royal Archers are her bodyguards. Cool beans.

sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

Post by sushi_chef »

"Nostradamus predicted that Charles will abdicate and 'mystery king' could replace him
12 SEP 2022
A shocking new interpretation of the prophecies of Nostradamus says that King Charles’s reign could be very short with the bombshell suggestion Prince Harry could take the throne.

Author Mario Reading, a leading expert on the 16th Century astrologer, claims that the then-Prince Charles’s divorce from Princess Diana would lead to widespread disapproval that will force the new king to abdicate.

The book, written way back in 2005, reinterprets original predictions made by Nostradamus 447 years ago and suggests "a man who never expected to become king" take the throne.

This has led to the bombshell claim this might be referring to Prince Harry or even Australian Simon Dorante-Day, who claims to be the secret son of King Charles and Camilla.

In the book, Reading uses the cryptic poems written in 1555 to accurately predict the year of Her Majesty the Queen’s death.

“Prince Charles will be seventy-four years old in 2022, when he takes over the throne, but the resentments held against him by a certain proportion of the British population, following his divorce from Diana, Princess of Wales, still persist,” Reading claims.

He then goes on to speculate that, bearing in mind King Charles’s great age the pressure forces him to abdicate in Prince William’s favour.

But in a second revision of his book, published the following year, makes an even more dramatic claim.

Reading takes another look at Nostradamus’s line “a man will replace him who never expected to be king”.

“Does that mean that Prince William, who would have expected to succeed his father, is no longer in the picture?,” Reading asks.

Reading says that, with William unable to take up the royal role for whatever reason, “that Prince Harry, by process of default, becomes king in his stead? That would make him King Henry IX, aged just 38.”

That isn’t even the most shocking interpretation of the fateful prediction.

Simon Dorante-Day, the Australian grandfather who believes he is the secret son of the King and Queen Consort, has also been suggested as the unlikely replacement for King Charles.

The 56-year-old told 7 News Australia: “It’s certainly food for thought, because the prediction makes it clear that someone out of left field would replace Charles as king. I can see why some people would think I fit the bill.
"
https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/weird- ... y-27973773

nostradamus mario reading elizabeth
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=nostradamus+% ... =h_&ia=web
:arrow:

ransomme
captain of 1,000

Post by ransomme »

As a person, no lesser or greater than any of us, RIP. But I nor 99.99% of the people in the world really new her so their attachment should be minimal. People are sucked in and enamored by the station she held, a worldly treasure, etc.

We should despise the position she held. Royalty is a farce and epitomizes elitism, corruption, entitlement, celebrity culture, and more.

Too bad it wasn't the crown that passed away.

Too harsh?

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

sushi_chef wrote: September 13th, 2022, 10:20 pm "Nostradamus predicted that Charles will abdicate and 'mystery king' could replace him
12 SEP 2022
A shocking new interpretation of the prophecies of Nostradamus says that King Charles’s reign could be very short with the bombshell suggestion Prince Harry could take the throne.

Author Mario Reading, a leading expert on the 16th Century astrologer, claims that the then-Prince Charles’s divorce from Princess Diana would lead to widespread disapproval that will force the new king to abdicate.

The book, written way back in 2005, reinterprets original predictions made by Nostradamus 447 years ago and suggests "a man who never expected to become king" take the throne.

This has led to the bombshell claim this might be referring to Prince Harry or even Australian Simon Dorante-Day, who claims to be the secret son of King Charles and Camilla.

In the book, Reading uses the cryptic poems written in 1555 to accurately predict the year of Her Majesty the Queen’s death.

“Prince Charles will be seventy-four years old in 2022, when he takes over the throne, but the resentments held against him by a certain proportion of the British population, following his divorce from Diana, Princess of Wales, still persist,” Reading claims.

He then goes on to speculate that, bearing in mind King Charles’s great age the pressure forces him to abdicate in Prince William’s favour.

But in a second revision of his book, published the following year, makes an even more dramatic claim.

Reading takes another look at Nostradamus’s line “a man will replace him who never expected to be king”.

“Does that mean that Prince William, who would have expected to succeed his father, is no longer in the picture?,” Reading asks.

Reading says that, with William unable to take up the royal role for whatever reason, “that Prince Harry, by process of default, becomes king in his stead? That would make him King Henry IX, aged just 38.”

That isn’t even the most shocking interpretation of the fateful prediction.

Simon Dorante-Day, the Australian grandfather who believes he is the secret son of the King and Queen Consort, has also been suggested as the unlikely replacement for King Charles.

The 56-year-old told 7 News Australia: “It’s certainly food for thought, because the prediction makes it clear that someone out of left field would replace Charles as king. I can see why some people would think I fit the bill.
"
https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/weird- ... y-27973773

nostradamus mario reading elizabeth
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=nostradamus+% ... =h_&ia=web
:arrow:
The man who "never expected to be king" would more likely be referring to the late Queen's father.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Seems even this can't keep other news out of the way

There have been several people collapsing and blacking out at the Queen's funeral. A guard, and one of the royal family.
Queen's funeral: Royal guard falls on face while on coffin podium
The royal guard was protecting the queen's coffin and suddenly fell on his face from the podium. The police rushed to help the royal guard after he collapsed on the ground...

The guard was protecting the queen's coffin and suddenly fell on his face from the podium. The police rushed to help the royal guard after he collapsed on the ground.

Thousands of mourners paid respects to the late queen as she lies in state at Westminster Hall on September 14. The guard was dressed in a black uniform and was holding a staff, and then he stumbled on the podium and fell on his face. The police rushed to help him and then he quickly resumed back his position. The Queen’s coffin is guarded around the clock by service members from the Sovereign’s Bodyguard, the Household Division, or Yeoman Warders of the Tower of London, according to the BBC report, which was live-streaming the ceremony.
There were gasps from mourners present as the guard fell to the ground which was caught in a video. In the video, two police officers can be seen rushing to lift him up. Shocked viewers also took to social media with one tweeting: "He must've been so overwhelmed with what was happening." Another said: "Bless him - just happened to tune in; saw he was a bit wobbly and feared he'd faint. Hope he's ok." Similar comments included: "Poor man, I hope he's alright. It was awful to see" and "It's such a massive responsibility during such a historical moment. I hope he's fine."

According to Hello Magazine, Lady Gabriella Windsor appeared to faint as the Queen's coffin arrived in Westminster Hall. Her husband, Thomas Kingston, could be seen helping as the coffin was brought in, while her mother, Princess Michael of Kent, looked on concerned. Lady Gabriella Windsor was not seen after the incident while her parents both stayed till the rest of the service. She is also known to have been close with the Queen, who attended her wedding in 2019.
A member of the royal family appeared to have fainted as they caught a glimpse of the Queen's coffin for the first time as it entered Westminster Hall.

Mostly uncaught by television cameras, there was a small commotion as Her Majesty's coffin entered, with some people seen looking to their right. A photo of the solemn event also captured a group of people gathered around assisting someone, and James, Viscount Severn looked concerned as he glanced over. Prince Michael of Kent and Sophie Winkleman also appeared concerned as they looked over while Lady Gabriella Windsor's husband, Thopmas Kingston, appeared to assist the family member.

Although it is unknown who fainted or for what reason, it is possible that the high emotions and heat became too much to bear for them.
The temperature in London has been under 20'C all week.

https://uk.yahoo.com/style/member-royal ... 48090.html
Attachments
edied-pic-1663224824.jpg
edied-pic-1663224824.jpg (30 KiB) Viewed 883 times

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

Niemand wrote: September 15th, 2022, 5:49 am Seems even this can't keep other news out of the way

There have been several people collapsing and blacking out at the Queen's funeral. A guard, and one of the royal family.
The royal guard was protecting the queen's coffin and suddenly fell on his face from the podium. The police rushed to help the royal guard after he collapsed on the ground...

The guard was protecting the queen's coffin and suddenly fell on his face from the podium. The police rushed to help the royal guard after he collapsed on the ground.

Thousands of mourners paid respects to the late queen as she lies in state at Westminster Hall on September 14. The guard was dressed in a black uniform and was holding a staff, and then he stumbled on the podium and fell on his face. The police rushed to help him and then he quickly resumed back his position. The Queen’s coffin is guarded around the clock by service members from the Sovereign’s Bodyguard, the Household Division, or Yeoman Warders of the Tower of London, according to the BBC report, which was live-streaming the ceremony.
There were gasps from mourners present as the guard fell to the ground which was caught in a video. In the video, two police officers can be seen rushing to lift him up. Shocked viewers also took to social media with one tweeting: "He must've been so overwhelmed with what was happening." Another said: "Bless him - just happened to tune in; saw he was a bit wobbly and feared he'd faint. Hope he's ok." Similar comments included: "Poor man, I hope he's alright. It was awful to see" and "It's such a massive responsibility during such a historical moment. I hope he's fine."

According to Hello Magazine, Lady Gabriella Windsor appeared to faint as the Queen's coffin arrived in Westminster Hall. Her husband, Thomas Kingston, could be seen helping as the coffin was brought in, while her mother, Princess Michael of Kent, looked on concerned. Lady Gabriella Windsor was not seen after the incident while her parents both stayed till the rest of the service. She is also known to have been close with the Queen, who attended her wedding in 2019.
A member of the royal family appeared to have fainted as they caught a glimpse of the Queen's coffin for the first time as it entered Westminster Hall.

Mostly uncaught by television cameras, there was a small commotion as Her Majesty's coffin entered, with some people seen looking to their right. A photo of the solemn event also captured a group of people gathered around assisting someone, and James, Viscount Severn looked concerned as he glanced over. Prince Michael of Kent and Sophie Winkleman also appeared concerned as they looked over while Lady Gabriella Windsor's husband, Thopmas Kingston, appeared to assist the family member.

Although it is unknown who fainted or for what reason, it is possible that the high emotions and heat became too much to bear for them.

Mystery 'tis.

Perhaps the Sun is mourning too.

One thing everyone knows for sure though.

The Godsend had nothing to do with it.

'Cause it's a Godsend ya know.

Sir H

BenMcCrea
captain of 100

Post by BenMcCrea »

It’s highly unlikely that Prince Harry will ever be the King of the United Kingdom. Five people would have to die before Harry would become King and three of them are much younger than him. It’s not a random choice. It’s a bit like the question of who will be the next President of the Church - we already know who it will be. It’s not up for negotiation. It’s an established procedure. The moment the Queen took her last breath, Charles became the King. When Charles dies or abdicates, Prince William becomes King. Next in line is William’s son, Prince George, then his daughter, Princess Charlotte, and then his youngest son, Prince Louis.

Only after these five are removed, would Harry become King.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

BenMcCrea wrote: September 15th, 2022, 9:19 pm It’s highly unlikely that Prince Harry will ever be the King of the United Kingdom. Five people would have to die before Harry would become King and three of them are much younger than him. It’s not a random choice. It’s a bit like the question of who will be the next President of the Church - we already know who it will be. It’s not up for negotiation. It’s an established procedure. The moment the Queen took her last breath, Charles became the King. When Charles dies or abdicates, Prince William becomes King. Next in line is William’s son, Prince George, then his daughter, Princess Charlotte, and then his youngest son, Prince Louis.

Only after these five are removed, would Harry become King.
Correct.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Personally I think the Harry/Megan Markle stories that we see all the time are mostly fabricated. There seems to be little evidence of them. And besides, they keep the eyes off Uncle Andrew and all his problems.

However, there is one persistent question concerning Prince Harry: is he even a Windsor? Or a cuckoo in the royal nest?

He looks a lot more like Diana's ex-boyfriend James Hewitt than Prince Charles, which has led to a lot of speculation. It's claimed Hewitt hadn't met Diana at the time of Harry's conception, but there is a striking resemblance especially when it comes to hair colour and nose shape. The best defence against these claims is that the sandy hair comes from Diana's side of the family.

I noticed the resemblance independently and then heard others talk about it. Harry does not look much like Charles.

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

Ponder.

Who actually rules us?

Elizabeth the Evil: A Malign Monarch Dies and Is Succeeded by Chuck the &#%!

September 14, 2022/40 Comments/in Featured Articles/by Tobias Langdon

Queen Elizabeth II is dead. When I heard the news, I didn’t join the laments of the leftist media or wish a long and happy reign to her successor. No, I thought about a sharp contrast between her final days and the final days of many of her most loyal and loving subjects. The Queen died with calm and dignity at the extreme end of her natural span. But many other old women in her capital city didn’t get the chance to die like that. Instead, they died prematurely in physical pain and mental anguish, because their lives had been shattered by a Black gerontophile rapist called Delroy Easton Grant.
The Queen was at no risk from the vibrant rapist Delroy Easton Grant

Gerontophilia, or sexual attraction to the old, is much more common among Black rapists. But you never hear that hate-fact mentioned or discussed in the leftist media. The true number of Grant’s elderly victims will never be known, but it was certainly more than a hundred. Something else is certain too: Grant was able to migrate from Jamaica and commit his horrific crimes in Britain thanks to the treachery of the Queen and other members of the hostile elite. The same is true of the Muslim rape-gangs now hard at work throughout the country. In short, Elizabeth II was a traitor to her realm, her people and her religion. Now she’s dead and her traitorous son Charles III will continue her poisonous legacy.

A cross between Wonder Woman and Marie Curie

If you want proof of how treacherous the Queen was and how bad she was for Britain, just look at the reaction of the leftist media to her death. If leftists love you, you’re bad for Britain. It’s a simple rule but it’s very reliable. And you could see its truth reinforced over and over again during the flood of positive coverage received by the late Queen in the leftist media. The BBC portrayed her as one of history’s greats, bestriding the world like a cross between Wonder Woman and Marie Curie. In fact, she was an ordinary woman of mediocre intellect who, appropriately enough, had a simple role to play in British public life.

But I’ll admit that she played that role to perfection. And what was her role? It was that of judas-goat. Farmers have long used a friendly and reassuring goat to lead potentially suspicious and reluctant sheep into the slaughterhouse. By the time the trusting sheep realize that the goat isn’t their friend after all, it’s too late. They are about to have their throats slit. Queen Elizabeth played the same role for the ordinary Whites of Britain on behalf of the hostile elite. She was the reassuring figurehead who projected a false air of continuity and calm as mass immigration and minority-worship destroyed the old White Christian Britain and turned Whites into a minority in their own capital city. When the patriotic Enoch Powell spoke out against the evils of non-White immigration in 1968, he instantly became the most popular politician in the country.

“Most of the country wanted repatriation”

He was focussing a majority sentiment that had been obvious ever since the first shipload of non-White migrants arrived on the Windrush in 1948...

https://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/2 ... -the-&#%!/

Sir H

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Strange days when the supporters of monarchy can be termed "left wing".

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

Niemand wrote: September 16th, 2022, 5:16 pm Strange days when the supporters of monarchy can be termed "left wing".
Indeed.

"The World Turned Upside Down"
https://www.americanheritage.com/world- ... pside-down

Sir H

tdj
captain of 1,000

Post by tdj »

Niemand wrote: September 15th, 2022, 5:49 am Seems even this can't keep other news out of the way

It was likely due to the fact that he was an older gentleman who had been standing for some time. Locking the knees has also been known to cause people to pass out. I hadn't heard the one about the royal family member though. I do know that some weird stuff has happened after the queen passed. By themselves they aren't that strange, but put together they are. The double rainbow when her death was announced, the very pronounced cloud in the shape of a horse and rider, and the ray of light only shining on the palace when other areas were clouded up.
While I do believe in coincidences, I think when they happen not once, not twice, but three times like that, it means something.

tdj
captain of 1,000

Post by tdj »

Niemand wrote: September 16th, 2022, 6:32 am Personally I think the Harry/Megan Markle stories that we see all the time are mostly fabricated. There seems to be little evidence of them. And besides, they keep the eyes off Uncle Andrew and all his problems.

However, there is one persistent question concerning Prince Harry: is he even a Windsor? Or a cuckoo in the royal nest?

He looks a lot more like Diana's ex-boyfriend James Hewitt than Prince Charles, which has led to a lot of speculation. It's claimed Hewitt hadn't met Diana at the time of Harry's conception, but there is a striking resemblance especially when it comes to hair colour and nose shape. The best defence against these claims is that the sandy hair comes from Diana's side of the family.

I noticed the resemblance independently and then heard others talk about it. Harry does not look much like Charles.

Paternity wise, I think he looks like he could easily be either one of the men's son. Diana had the sad, innocent, poor me puppy dog look down to a perfection, but even though Charles was an adulterer, she was by no means innocent. She had her share of flings as well. And she had them early on in the marriage.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

tdj wrote: September 16th, 2022, 7:14 pm It was likely due to the fact that he was an older gentleman who had been standing for some time.
I think most of the soldiers who do this type guard duty are in their twenties, possibly thirties.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

How much was the Queen worth?

Post by Fred »

Far more than one might think, according to this video...

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

this is the best explanation of years of history up to now. . . . you would have to read alot of books to do this kind of summary but it is the best I've heard in 4 years.

you will also hear the name astor, again, relatives of a man who died on the titanic . . . thought tha tit was morder . .not mentioned in this doc

again, as I have posted Trump is supported by Astors, Grosvenors, the Ottoman Empire descendants, and a few other narcisists(elites) . . . . BEST explanation of power structure in our world

THE REAL ILLUMINATI IS THE BRITISH EMPIRE
CorruptionDeep StateNewsNWO TyrannyPolitics
September 18, 2022 0
from Infowars:

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

I have also posted that Trump would have bankrupt the nation and I had bets out that he would win and

the one thing that this author doesn't mention is that these narcisstic (elite) families are at war against each other right now. These different warring factions, sometimes families against each other, are pushing the same game but they want to be the leaders and have their commerce as number one.

This IS the wicked against the wicked and we are getting the fallout as well as we are the spoils. These people have to ripen iniquity to be destroyed. they all have different commerce and that is why I say that Trump was not a trafficker. But the destruction of trafficking benefits his people and stops the money flow which brings down the competitor for world domination. and of course, since it is our children that they are trafficking, then it helps us commoners.

Drugs have been developed to further kill us. Our children are no longer to "experiment with" drugs as the drugs are now poison and advertised as something different than what they really are.

Putin is being a traitor right now but he and Xi have allowed themselves to be controlled somewhat by this large group and particularly the controlled by the queen. Putin was even a student of the young world leaders under Schwabb. He claims that that he was just spying on them but we'll see what he does with his knowledge.

Iasiah says that they will break the contracts. The oaths of these secret combinations will be broken and the traitors will fight each other.

Unfortunately, they have engineered militaries that allow them to be protected while our sons fight their stupid wars.

God is about to bring down their philisophies, or religion as you will, as well as their power structures and their wealth. They will fight each other but in their path destroy all of our economies, bring sickness, natural disasters and death. Looks like this coming to a peak since people really are more awake than any of you believe on this forum. The world does NOT evolve around the church that you hate so much and they are peons in this mess.

When Trump went into the hospital for covid then he came out a different man. The condition of citizens in the USA changed drastically. I still have been unable to find out what happened . . lots of silence with even nothing on the dark web.

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

i have read many of the books this man mentions . . good reads

as you listen to this guy think of the false flags that he breifly mentions. cuz . . .no covid . . just lies . . normal flu season blown up by media and actors to lock us down and see how fast we will respond

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Sounds like what we have been seeing all over with sports players. Suddenly keeling over, either dead or with previously unknown health problems manifesting, courtesy of the jags.