Queen Elizabeth has died.

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Queen Elizabeth has died.

Post by Lizzy60 »

She was at Balmoral Castle in Scotland. There has been a double rainbow over Buckingham Palace for the past few hours. Many people are saying it symbolizes Prince Philip coming to take her hand and bring her to heaven with him.

I am reading so many beautiful thoughts by people who believe she and her husband are together again.

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Re: Queen Elizabeth has died.

Post by Subcomandante »

Lizzy60 wrote: September 8th, 2022, 11:40 am She was at Balmoral Castle in Scotland. There has been a double rainbow over Buckingham Palace for the past few hours. Many people are saying it symbolizes Prince Philip coming to take her hand and bring her to heaven with him.

I am reading so many beautiful thoughts by people who believe she and her husband are together again.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfFd_I-jyZQ

Ironic that the WaPo released this video literally THREE HOURS before her death...

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

The richest woman in the world. Too bad she couldn't take any of it with her.

Mamabear
captain of 1,000

Post by Mamabear »

Here comes the world mourning an idol for the next couple weeks. No other news will be relevant.

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Original_Intent »

Mamabear wrote: September 8th, 2022, 12:07 pm Here comes the world mourning an idol for the next couple weeks. No other news will be relevant.
I am sure things will be done to take advantage of the news cycle, things that can be done while everyone looks at the shiny object.

Never let a crisis go to waste.

Durzan
The Lord's Trusty Maverick

Post by Durzan »

RIP the longest reigning British monarch.

Luke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Luke »

Rest in Peace our Noble Queen

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

She couldn’t stop the Church of England from completely embracing the sexual revolution. Seems like she could have done that at the very least.

tdj
captain of 1,000

Post by tdj »

At least the focus will be on something, or in this case, SOMEONE a bit less political then what we've scrapped over recently.
Nothing too controversial about her life, no scandals or affairs, and the sheer length of her reign has been impressive. Most of us have never seen a live broadcast of a monarchs funeral, or the next heirs coronation.

Pazooka
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Pazooka »

Bathilda Bagshot was really a snake in disguise when Harry Potter went for a visit. And I believe there was a little something to that.
Attachments
7FCB9332-3B8A-492E-958E-054C82BDB3B6.jpeg
7FCB9332-3B8A-492E-958E-054C82BDB3B6.jpeg (393.81 KiB) Viewed 1109 times
E925F003-F129-4BD4-A59F-7B36F394F2CF.jpeg
E925F003-F129-4BD4-A59F-7B36F394F2CF.jpeg (327.93 KiB) Viewed 1109 times

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

Luke wrote: September 8th, 2022, 1:53 pm Rest in Peace our Noble Queen
I don't spend much time with the traditions over the pond. What made her so noble?

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Oh no.... Anyways....
Attachments
Screenshot_20220908-171546.png
Screenshot_20220908-171546.png (1.15 MiB) Viewed 1090 times

ajax
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by ajax »

DJB
captain of 100

Post by DJB »

Not so noble I’m afraid. When the truth is revealed you’ll regret the day you mourned her. Regardless, who are we to judge..

JLHPROF
captain of 1,000

Post by JLHPROF »

InfoWarrior82 wrote: September 8th, 2022, 4:16 pm Oh no.... Anyways....
Andrew invited them there. What does that have to do with the Queen?

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

JLHPROF wrote: September 9th, 2022, 6:27 am
Oh, you were there in the room when this happened?

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

I think she died a few days ago to be honest.

She met Liz Truss as new British PM at Balmoral instead of going down to London... that was a red flag. Then a day or two ago they said she was seriously illl.

Call me cynical but there was a plan for if she died. She was in late nineties, so it was a matter of time.

A couple of days would be enough to tell WEF fanboy Prince Charles that Mummy had died... prep the PR department to call a press conference erc.

Primce Charles launches Digital ID. Man's not only an idiot, but a dangerous one. Unlike his mother, he makes little pretence to be Christian.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

I heard Justin Trudeau speaking about her on the radio. I think I felt a little bit of sick in my mouth.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

8 September 2022 - Salt Lake City First Presidency Statement

https://newsroom.churchofjesuschrist.or ... -elizabeth

The First Presidency released the following statement on Thursday, September 8, 2022:

The United Kingdom and the people of the world have lost a noble monarch with the passing of Queen Elizabeth II. She presided through seven decades, in times of peace and conflict, plenty and struggle, and did so with characteristic grace and goodness.

The First Presidency, Quorum of the Twelve Apostles and members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints express admiration and respect for the Queen and extend our sincere condolences to her family and her people at this tender time.

In modern-day scripture, the Lord counsels that we are to “live together in love, insomuch that thou shalt weep for the loss of them that die” (Doctrine and Covenants 42:45). The many expressions of sympathy from around the world are a loving tribute to Queen Elizabeth II from those who loved her and who mourn with her family and the people of the United Kingdom and the Commonwealth.

In such moments, we feel gratitude for the goodness of an exemplary life and rejoice in the hope of a glorious resurrection, made possible through the loving sacrifice of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

tdj wrote: September 8th, 2022, 2:45 pm At least the focus will be on something, or in this case, SOMEONE a bit less political then what we've scrapped over recently.
Nothing too controversial about her life, no scandals or affairs, and the sheer length of her reign has been impressive. Most of us have never seen a live broadcast of a monarchs funeral, or the next heirs coronation.
The monarchy is political.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: September 8th, 2022, 4:11 pm
Luke wrote: September 8th, 2022, 1:53 pm Rest in Peace our Noble Queen
I don't spend much time with the traditions over the pond. What made her so noble?
Several thousand years of aristocratic ancestry.

Plus being a descendant of Mohammed. Not many people know that. (Via the House of Seville.)

MikeMaillet
captain of 1,000

Post by MikeMaillet »

Niemand wrote: September 9th, 2022, 8:31 am I heard Justin Trudeau speaking about her on the radio. I think I felt a little bit of sick in my mouth.
I had the radio on as I was driving to work this morning and heard him go on about the queen. Our Prime Minister is not only an idiot but he's also a schmuck. He's a failed high school drama teacher and the broadcast demonstrated his acting "abilities" quite well :-) I usually snap into fits of rage when I hear his voice or see his face but this morning was different; I hung my head briefly, sighed and changed the channel.

Mike Maillet
Ingleside, Ontario

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

charles.jpg
charles.jpg (45.78 KiB) Viewed 575 times

madvin
captain of 1,000

Post by madvin »

EmmaLee wrote: September 9th, 2022, 10:25 am 8 September 2022 - Salt Lake City First Presidency Statement

https://newsroom.churchofjesuschrist.or ... -elizabeth

The First Presidency released the following statement on Thursday, September 8, 2022:

The United Kingdom and the people of the world have lost a noble monarch with the passing of Queen Elizabeth II. She presided through seven decades, in times of peace and conflict, plenty and struggle, and did so with characteristic grace and goodness.

The First Presidency, Quorum of the Twelve Apostles and members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints express admiration and respect for the Queen and extend our sincere condolences to her family and her people at this tender time.

In modern-day scripture, the Lord counsels that we are to “live together in love, insomuch that thou shalt weep for the loss of them that die” (Doctrine and Covenants 42:45). The many expressions of sympathy from around the world are a loving tribute to Queen Elizabeth II from those who loved her and who mourn with her family and the people of the United Kingdom and the Commonwealth.

In such moments, we feel gratitude for the goodness of an exemplary life and rejoice in the hope of a glorious resurrection, made possible through the loving sacrifice of the Lord Jesus Christ.
Her Peeps? And long live the UN too, then...

JLHPROF
captain of 1,000

Post by JLHPROF »

InfoWarrior82 wrote: September 9th, 2022, 7:46 am
JLHPROF wrote: September 9th, 2022, 6:27 am
Oh, you were there in the room when this happened?
The Epstein visit to Balmoral is well documented. But continue with your conspiracy theory.