Women and Plural Marriage -- the Great Re-Awakening?

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Re: Women and Plural Marriage -- the Great Re-Awakening?

Post by FrankOne »

Mangus MacLeod wrote: October 2nd, 2022, 2:00 pm David Deida talks about self-evident truths and realities that our church leaders act scared to death to address.

Deida takes a more spiritual approach, based on the realities of how God designed and created men and women. There is actually more real and raw wisdom in his book about this subject matter than I have been exposed to in over 50 years in the Church.

^
It's about the reality of the spiritual aspects of living and of relationships, not repetitious meaningless words which have been regurgitated at the pulpit and in church for over a century.

The deeper meanings in life are never discussed in 'church'.

Its about being, not doing. The church is obsessed with 'doing'. Doing is the superficial aspect that everyone sees. Anyone with a bit of self discipline can 'do' all those things that give a presentation of 'being righteous'.

Being a good person is not relative to looking good although the judges in the house would certainly differ with this perspective. People LOVE to judge! It's hilarious. Mainstream LDS members, as a group, are the most judging on earth today.

These words aren't theories.

a clip from 3 nephi 16:10

The words of Christ

10 And thus commandeth the Father that I should say unto you: At that day when the Gentiles shall sin against my gospel, and shall reject the fulness of my gospel, and shall be lifted up in the pride of their hearts above all nations, and above all the people of the whole earth,