The Last Day Timeline Hidden in D & C 89

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
hedgehog
captain of 100

Re: The Last Day Timeline Hidden in D & C 89

Post by hedgehog »

The solid Scriptures and revelations i have read, discuss a similar situation. When his TRUEST followers are being imprisoned, and in other ways targeted, and THEN and only then, things get all old testament patterns unto deliverance.

Right now, very few faithful are crying night and day for deliverance. Lord says over and over and over again, WHEN the blood of saints cry up to him, THEN he will intervene. Look up the execution of Stephen and the fall of Jerusalem.

Timeframe wise, lots of evil pieces strategically moving, obvious to we watchmen on towers, but we aren't "there" yet. Even most decent saints don't yet understand how they are in evils traps.

Years ago, I prayed to know how long we had until the Lord returned. I believe I was given about as much of an answer as is allowed. While the fire is already growing in the house, deliverance is still down the road. People need to be ready for years of chaos, violence, shortages, and hardship. We are not just going to go from amazon and netflix to Jackson county in a few short months. Simply because the slower among the wheat and tares need more time to discover their own true natures.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

hedgehog wrote: September 21st, 2022, 2:39 am The solid Scriptures and revelations i have read, discuss a similar situation. When his TRUEST followers are being imprisoned, and in other ways targeted, and THEN and only then, things get all old testament patterns unto deliverance.

I tend to agree excepting that those that get imprisoned will those that are quite zealous and outspoken. The ones that maintain a position on a soap box in a sort of defiant way.
I'm not sure there will ever be a time when people are hauled in for possible imprisonment or execution and asked "do you believe in Christ" . I don't see it being that clear cut, but , I've been wrong enough to know that I don''t know.

I would term the "truest" ones as those that follow the spirit to the extent that they understand the situations and simply walk away from it all.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

hedgehog wrote: September 21st, 2022, 2:39 am
When his TRUEST followers are being imprisoned … THEN and only then, things get all old testament patterns unto deliverance.
Being confined to Outer Darkness is being imprisoned.

Biblical languages have letter number equivalents, and march8miracle.org shows same, for our language and time.

hedgehog
captain of 100

Post by hedgehog »

FrankOne wrote: September 21st, 2022, 10:38 am
hedgehog wrote: September 21st, 2022, 2:39 am The solid Scriptures and revelations i have read, discuss a similar situation. When his TRUEST followers are being imprisoned, and in other ways targeted, and THEN and only then, things get all old testament patterns unto deliverance.

I tend to agree excepting that those that get imprisoned will those that are quite zealous and outspoken. The ones that maintain a position on a soap box in a sort of defiant way.
I'm not sure there will ever be a time when people are hauled in for possible imprisonment or execution and asked "do you believe in Christ" . I don't see it being that clear cut, but , I've been wrong enough to know that I don''t know.

I would term the "truest" ones as those that follow the spirit to the extent that they understand the situations and simply walk away from it all.
TLDR:
We all have paper trails and demonized traits. Cancel culture doesn't end with jobs.

Longer:
If your plan is to quietly leave the country at first signs of targeting, yes that would work. Those are the Jews who survived ww2.

But keeping your head low and denying associations with group A, works for the first wave of roundups. Once a group is targeted by government as a scapegoat, the hunting for scapegoat goes ever deeper to associates, and then associates of associates, to keep the "doing something" "two minutes of hate" and "pound of flesh" story's rolling to distract the people from their own misery and suppress resistance. (Literally go to twitter today and you will see this already playing out)

Example, while I am one who can admit that some of the numbers involved in the holocaust are suspect, there is no denying the videos of jews being loaded onto rail cars. They were definitely not all political activists. My understanding is the Nazi's even did genealogy work to find those with jewish ancestry. Now imagine if hitlers government had DNA tests and decades of phone use recorded?

When it comes to government hunting scapegoats, potentially our tithing receipts, gun ownership, skin color, previous voting records, political donations, website comment history (even here), etc. etc. is more than enough to put you on the list of many powerful people who see you as a threat or even just a convenient enemy. Again just look at twitter today, this is already happening. They just haven't come for your group.... yet

edit:
Here is recent FBI documenting that even people with betsy ross flags are potential domestic terrorist's. Under Obama, people with food storage were listed as potential domestic terrorists.

https://www.projectveritas.com/news/fbi ... n-militia/

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

hedgehog wrote: September 22nd, 2022, 1:49 am

TLDR:
We all have paper trails and demonized traits. Cancel culture doesn't end with jobs.

Longer:
If your plan is to quietly leave the country at first signs of targeting, yes that would work. Those are the Jews who survived ww2.

But keeping your head low and denying associations with group A, works for the first wave of roundups. Once a group is targeted by government as a scapegoat, the hunting for scapegoat goes ever deeper to associates, and then associates of associates, to keep the "doing something" "two minutes of hate" and "pound of flesh" story's rolling to distract the people from their own misery and suppress resistance. (Literally go to twitter today and you will see this already playing out)

Example, while I am one who can admit that some of the numbers involved in the holocaust are suspect, there is no denying the videos of jews being loaded onto rail cars. They were definitely not all political activists. My understanding is the Nazi's even did genealogy work to find those with jewish ancestry. Now imagine if hitlers government had DNA tests and decades of phone use recorded?

When it comes to government hunting scapegoats, potentially our tithing receipts, gun ownership, skin color, previous voting records, political donations, website comment history (even here), etc. etc. is more than enough to put you on the list of many powerful people who see you as a threat or even just a convenient enemy. Again just look at twitter today, this is already happening. They just haven't come for your group.... yet

edit:
Here is recent FBI documenting that even people with betsy ross flags are potential domestic terrorist's. Under Obama, people with food storage were listed as potential domestic terrorists.

https://www.projectveritas.com/news/fbi ... n-militia/
The Jews survived in several ways.

I have to believe that the movie "Defiance" 2.0 will happen in many places within the U.S . Otherwise, there is absolutely no hope possible. What I mean by this is that yes, many in cities will survive, but at what cost? You lose 50% of your family? Daughter being raped or taken captive? There isn't a seer that's once predicted anything but devastation in every city , even SLC. Reading the bible prophecies shows the same. Alot of my own experiences fuel my comments on this subject. It's coming and it is very real.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

Alaris wrote: September 22nd, 2022, 1:50 pm viewtopic.php?t=55507

:-)
excellent reference for the topic. Temporal salvation.

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

blood on the lintel

not sure what the big rant is about it being a commandment . . . the word commandment is just a multi meaning word . . .

I see the WoW as a commandment and live it as though it is . . .I don't need the word commandment stated since I have heard it stated as a commandment for my whole life. . .

pharisidic semantics can trip one up . . I think the argument here is to live it and heed what it tells us

my pat blessing tells what people should do to have the destroying angel pass by them and not destroy them, as well I Iive the WofW . . . blessing tells that I'll be translated . . . still, small voice. . . still small voice

the Temples closed . .the daily sacrafice ended . . .still small voice and unnoticed action . . . doesn't matter if it was temporary . . . doesn't matter if they opened again . . .doesn't matter if the prophets refused to do the mandates to keep them open . . doesn't matter if they were in countries that would keep them open . . .doesn't matter if they were in countries that would keep them closed . . . they were closed by prophets. . .still small voice . . .

closed at the same time that the whole world got sick with disease

am I the only one that noticed? the daily sacrafice ended March 15, 2021

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

you are so right about much of this adventure of the last days. . .some things will be made crystal clear to us and other decisions will require immediate revelation or promptings over time. We have examples JS and Hyrum kept their head down, Stephen kept his head down, The anti nephites kept their heads down, and then there were those who did NOT keep their heads down. some were martyrs and some were not with either choice.

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

Isaiah 30:21

and thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, this is the way walk in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left.