Misinformation according to come follow me

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Mamabear
captain of 1,000

Misinformation according to come follow me

Post by Mamabear »

https://abn.churchofjesuschrist.org/stu ... 1662302460

Be careful where you get your information.

“Even Saints who are otherwise faithful can be derailed by the steady beat of Babylon’s band.” Russell Nelson

When your church joins with Babylon’s band…

BuriedTartaria
Captain of Tartary

Re: Misinformation according to come follow me

Post by BuriedTartaria »

I don't feel like distancing myself from the LDS institution placed me in Babylon's band though. I feel I'm more aware and more distant to Babylon by being committed to believing the scriptures and living the morals taught in them while distancing myself from the LDS Institution. I no longer build up a mega-wealthy church that is lock-step in line with institutions that are the reasoning and intelligence of man seeking to streamline and unite society around the world under the leadership of their elite. I just don't view the world the way LDS leaders frame it and the way it's framed by LDS orthodox theology.

I'd rather die alone than build up a lie and get married to some Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints zombie girl ("I know this church is true. I'm so grateful I can be with my spouse forever. I feel bad for the rest of you who only get marriage in this life. I guess you should have joined the LDS church. I'm so grateful that God has given us a prophet. Don't ask him about any prophecies he has ever had or published though ;) ") in an LDS temple. I met this interesting girl recently and she was gushing to me about a recent talk by President Nelson. I just graciously nodded my head as she talked about it while inwardly reflecting on how entirely my mind and heart have been freed from their less than true (IMO) claims of leadership.

If I stayed a faithful member of the LDS institution and their claims, I would be part of a religion that lulls its members to sleep, causing and allowing Babylon to have greater hold over an individual. Just one example. The LDS church builds up the lie or the exaggeration of covid. They call it a "plague of BIBLICAL PROPORTIONS". That was a Babylonian assault on humanity (the exaggeration of the situation, the draconian measurements, the assault on truth for not allowing people to share differing views on what was happening, the whole roll-out and enforcement of a vaccine beneficial to Big Pharma's bank account).

I want to help build room and voice for faithful, independent Book of Mormon believers. That is a labor I would enjoy being engaged in.
Last edited by BuriedTartaria on September 4th, 2022, 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

h_p
captain of 1,000

Post by h_p »

“Even Saints who are otherwise faithful can be derailed by the steady beat of Babylon’s band. Except for us. That would be impossible.” Russell Nelson

Fixed it for him.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

Have the Q15 been derailed by the beat of Babylon’s band?

It’s not hard to find evidence to suggest this is true, but we don’t know their hearts (unless the Holy Spirit reveals it).

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Well this is .... Ironic...

Mamabear
captain of 1,000

Post by Mamabear »

BuriedTartaria wrote: September 4th, 2022, 9:01 am I don't feel like distancing myself from the LDS institution placed me in Babylon's band though. I feel I'm more aware and more distant to Babylon by being committed to believing the scriptures and living the morals taught in them while distancing myself from the LDS Institution. I no longer build up a mega-wealthy church that is lock-step in line with institutions that are the reasoning and intelligence of man seeking to streamline and unite society around the world under the leadership of their elite. I just don't view the world the way LDS leaders frame it and the way it's framed by LDS orthodox theology.

I'd rather die alone than build up a lie and get married to some Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints zombie girl ("I know this church is true. I'm so grateful I can be with my spouse forever. I feel bad for the rest of you who only get marriage in this life. I guess you should have joined the LDS church. I'm so grateful that God has given us a prophet. Don't ask him about any prophecies he has ever had or published though ;) ") in an LDS temple. I met this interesting girl recently and she was gushing to me about a recent talk by President Nelson. I just graciously nodded my head as she talked about it while inwardly reflecting on how entirely my mind and heart have been freed from their less than true (IMO) claims of leadership.

I want to help build room and voice for faithful, independent Book of Mormon believers. That is a labor I would enjoy being engaged in.
Beautifully stated. Good for you to be willing to be single rather than settle for the status quo. You have a great outlook!
Our son no longer wants to attend byu. I had a friend say to me, “well there are no young single adults out here. He should at least try going to byu or living out west to meet someone.” I really wanted to say, “I hope he meets a kind, conservative woman who isn’t lds.” But instead I just laughed and said I’m sure he’ll be just fine.

BuriedTartaria
Captain of Tartary

Post by BuriedTartaria »

Mamabear wrote: September 4th, 2022, 9:24 am
I really wanted to say, “I hope he meets a kind, conservative woman who isn’t lds.”
They are out there! I have become friends with an awesome one that I met through volunteering. She's not single (probably gonna get married to the guy she's dating). But they are out there!

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

BuriedTartaria wrote: September 4th, 2022, 9:01 am I don't feel like distancing myself from the LDS institution placed me in Babylon's band though. I feel I'm more aware and more distant to Babylon by being committed to believing the scriptures and living the morals taught in them while distancing myself from the LDS Institution. I no longer build up a mega-wealthy church that is lock-step in line with institutions that are the reasoning and intelligence of man seeking to streamline and unite society around the world under the leadership of their elite. I just don't view the world the way LDS leaders frame it and the way it's framed by LDS orthodox theology.

If I stayed a faithful member of the LDS institution and their claims, I would be part of a religion that lulls its members to sleep, causing and allowing Babylon to have greater hold over an individual. Just one example. The LDS church builds up the lie or the exaggeration of covid. They call it a "plague of BIBLICAL PROPORTIONS". That was a Babylonian assault on humanity (the exaggeration of the situation, the draconian measurements, the assault on truth for not allowing people to share differing views on what was happening, the whole roll-out and enforcement of a vaccine beneficial to Big Pharma's bank account).

a new prophet in the land who has now hijacked the BofM which used to belong to the COJCLDS . . .all holds barred

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

Lizzy60 wrote: September 4th, 2022, 9:18 am Have the Q15 been derailed by the beat of Babylon’s band?

It’s not hard to find evidence to suggest this is true, but we don’t know their hearts (unless the Holy Spirit reveals it).
Actions speak loudest. Plenty of evidence that they have!

So… the lecture is once again them psychologically projecting - basically blaming others for what they’ve done.

Still, lately I have thought how the gap in leader-worship needs to be carefully filled with GOoD - for those of us who no longer deify them. Many of us got used to being told what to think, say & do… but now we’re growing up & need to consciously choose the highest good ourselves, without being told.