Utah drag performers for kids?

Discuss political news items / current events.
Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Utah drag performers for kids?

Post by Lizzy60 »

spiritMan wrote: September 3rd, 2022, 9:15 pm Well someone did the hard work of finding the dirt on these perverts.

Be warned, it ain't pretty.
https://twitter.com/thatdezguy/status/1 ... 6398300160
Yes, Durzan, these men are perverts, practicing perverted acts.

Mamabear
captain of 1,000

Post by Mamabear »

There were people that protested this drag event yesterday. However, if you read this article it states that people protested against lgbtq students and back to school pride night. But I think they were there more to protest against the family drag queen show.

https://www.sltrib.com/news/education/2 ... rotesters/

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

Mamabear wrote: September 4th, 2022, 8:46 pm There were people that protested this drag event yesterday. However, if you read this article it states that people protested against lgbtq students and back to school pride night. But I think they were there more to protest against the family drag queen show.

Why weren’t there 20,000 BYU students there protesting?

Mamabear
captain of 1,000

Post by Mamabear »

Christianlee wrote: September 5th, 2022, 7:39 am
Mamabear wrote: September 4th, 2022, 8:46 pm There were people that protested this drag event yesterday. However, if you read this article it states that people protested against lgbtq students and back to school pride night. But I think they were there more to protest against the family drag queen show.

Good question

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

drag1.jpg
drag1.jpg (64.21 KiB) Viewed 921 times
drag2.jpg
drag2.jpg (49.82 KiB) Viewed 921 times
drag3.jpg
drag3.jpg (28.39 KiB) Viewed 921 times

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

drag4.jpg
drag4.jpg (50.89 KiB) Viewed 921 times

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

Because of several posts I’ve seen on this forum recently, I’ve given up on Utah Mormonism. Those pictures add fuel to the dumpster fire it is.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

https://www.tiktok.com/@blackmenaces/vi ... 4637825326

A few people tried to protest, but they were outnumbered.

Helaman 5:2-3
For as their laws and their governments were established by the voice of the people, and they who chose evil were more numerous than they who chose good, therefore they were ripening for destruction, for the laws had become corrupted.
Yea, and this was not all; they were a stiffnecked people, insomuch that they could not be governed by the law nor justice, save it were to their destruction.

Sarah
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Sarah »

Speaking of drag, here's Trump kissing Giuliani dressed in drag.

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

Clown show.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

SEnD A ComEt!!!

TwochurchesOnly
captain of 1,000

Post by TwochurchesOnly »

Christianlee wrote: September 5th, 2022, 7:39 am

Why didn't 5 or 10k citizens of Utah county not bother to protest?

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

What? Protest satanism in the church? One could get excommunicated.

MikeMaillet
captain of 1,000

Post by MikeMaillet »

Fred wrote: September 6th, 2022, 10:00 am What? Protest satanism in the church? One could get excommunicated.
Years ago I would wonder how in the Book of Mormon, God fearing societies could be corrupted so quickly, in a matter of a few years. I've just seen it happen in my lifetime.

Mike Maillet
Ingleside, Ontario

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

Trying to wrap my head around the type of person who would think this was okay.

Full article and video here - https://www.theblaze.com/news/girl-danc ... Engagement

Little girl dances at all-ages drag show in Utah, collects cash from cheering crowd — and intense backlash against show sparks war of words

September 09, 2022

Videos showing a little girl dancing at an all-ages drag show in Salt Lake City and collecting cash from cheering audience members has drawn intense online backlash from detractors — and now the owner of the venue that hosts the show, the drag queen who produces it, and the dancing girl's father are fighting back, the Salt Lake Tribune reported.

Tea Zaanti, a tea and wine cafe, hosts the “Bes-Teas" drag show on the third Friday of every month, the Tribune said, adding that Tara Lipsyncki — a Utah drag queen — produces the event to be family-friendly; there's no swearing, and it features Disney songs.

Lipsyncki told the paper the all-ages show is meant to demonstrate that “a child can be who a child wants to be" and can be "loved unconditionally.”

During the Aug. 19 show, August Wachter’s daughter began dancing to the song “We Don’t Talk About Bruno" from the Disney movie “Encanto" and later held a drag queen's hand and collected tips from the crowd, the Tribune reported.

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

Some Defending Utah reporters attended the event:

Youtube video footage: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBMeReYFiD8

Full article with details: https://www.defendingutah.org/byudrag

A petition that can be signed at cleanupbyu.org

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

millstones.jpeg
millstones.jpeg (329.53 KiB) Viewed 599 times

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

creator wrote: September 9th, 2022, 1:31 pm Some Defending Utah reporters attended the event:

Youtube video footage: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBMeReYFiD8

Full article with details: https://www.defendingutah.org/byudrag

A petition that can be signed at cleanupbyu.org
It's too bad that BYU can't figure this out on their own and have to have society tell them that they are filthy.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

This one was in Texas. Fascinating that armed Antifa terrorists were there to guard the pervs performing for/with children. My goodness.

Photos and videos here (but be warned...) - https://www.breitbart.com/border/2022/0 ... -in-texas/

Antifa Armed with AR-15s Guard ‘Kid Friendly’ Drag Show in Texas

29 Aug 2022

Masked Antifa members armed with AR-15 rifles and handguns showed up to guard what was billed as a “kid-friendly” drag show at a North Texas distillery. Reports indicate the show contained partial nudity and sexualized minors.

BlazeTV producer Kris Cruz tweeted photos of a group of mask-wearing Antifa members standing guard with AR-15 rifles at a “kid-friendly” drag sow in Roanoke, Texas. Cruz reported at least nine of the members carrying AR-15s.

Cruz and BlazeTV host Sara Gonzales tweeted photos showing alleged Antifa members posted in sniper positions near the event’s location.

The Anderson Distillery and Grill hosted a “Barrel Babes Drag Brunch” on Sunday afternoon, according to their Facebook post.

Sara Gonzales and journalist Tayler Hansen tweeted a video from the event showing the drag show taking place in the presence of more than 20 very young children.

Independent journalist Andy Ngo tweeted a report stating the Armed Antifa members are part of the local chapter of the John Brown Gun Club. He identified the group as an Antifa militia linked to domestic terrorism.

One woman driving away from the event began arguing with the protesters. She bared her breasts while driving away from the “family-friendly” event, Sara Gonzales tweeted.

Local police allegedly did not respond to calls for assistance from protesters, the news outlet reported.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

EmmaLee wrote: September 9th, 2022, 6:47 pm This one was in Texas. Fascinating that armed Antifa terrorists were there to guard the pervs performing for/with children. My goodness.

Photos and videos here (but be warned...) - https://www.breitbart.com/border/2022/0 ... -in-texas/

29 Aug 2022

Masked Antifa members armed with AR-15 rifles and handguns showed up to guard what was billed as a “kid-friendly” drag show at a North Texas distillery. Reports indicate the show contained partial nudity and sexualized minors.

BlazeTV producer Kris Cruz tweeted photos of a group of mask-wearing Antifa members standing guard with AR-15 rifles at a “kid-friendly” drag sow in Roanoke, Texas. Cruz reported at least nine of the members carrying AR-15s.

Cruz and BlazeTV host Sara Gonzales tweeted photos showing alleged Antifa members posted in sniper positions near the event’s location.

The Anderson Distillery and Grill hosted a “Barrel Babes Drag Brunch” on Sunday afternoon, according to their Facebook post.

Sara Gonzales and journalist Tayler Hansen tweeted a video from the event showing the drag show taking place in the presence of more than 20 very young children.

Independent journalist Andy Ngo tweeted a report stating the Armed Antifa members are part of the local chapter of the John Brown Gun Club. He identified the group as an Antifa militia linked to domestic terrorism.

One woman driving away from the event began arguing with the protesters. She bared her breasts while driving away from the “family-friendly” event, Sara Gonzales tweeted.

Local police allegedly did not respond to calls for assistance from protesters, the news outlet reported.
That town is about 15 miles east of my home, toward DallasFtWorth.
Today my husband and I traveled the other direction, away from the metroplex and got a pizza in Boyd, TX. There was a TV on in their dining room, showing old game shows. I mentioned to the woman who served us that it was fun watching Bob Barker, and she said that there are almost no TV shows anymore that you can watch without seeing objectionable trashy stuff. Such contrast, so close.

Please, Jesus, come quickly!!

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Zion's Bank and other businesses pulled funding from children's drag show in Boise, Idaho: https://rmx.news/article/lgbt-pride-eve ... tt-threat/
The Pride festival still features a 9/11 remembrance ceremony, which was originally supposed to be followed by a child drag queen dance event. The Drag Story Hour is still planned to go ahead. According to the schedule published on the website, attendees will be given 15 minutes to remember the thousands of lives lost on 9/11 after terrorists committed attacks on the World Trade Center buildings and the Pentagon. Immediately afterwards, drag story time will begin, which usually features a man dressed in women’s clothing reading to children. Shortly after, the children drag queen event, known as Drag Kids, was originally scheduled to begin.

However, apparently the inclusion of children was too much for Zions Bank, which dropped funding for the event. After Zions Bank dropped its support, Idaho Power and the Department of Health and Welfare (DHW) also dropped out on Thursday. Both Zions Bank and DHW committed $18,000 to the event. The two-day festival has a total of 88 sponsors listed on its website.

Festival organizers said the move to drop Drag Kids was a difficult decision.

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

We had an Easter hat parade for elementary school girls when I was a kid. The girls came up with strange designs like a hat with a cage holding a rabbit. Usually it was just a flower covered hat. Each grade through sixth grade had a winner. The show was discontinued in the late 70s when some parents decided it was discriminatory to exclude boys. Boys participated for a year or two and that ended the yearly activity. The seeds were sown for today’s depravity. It took a long time for it to get this bad, but Leftists are relentless. Reversing the tide is necessary, but will take revival to change people’s hearts.

spiritMan
captain of 1,000

Post by spiritMan »

https://www.deseret.com/faith/2022/9/13 ... iBAFJ63J_E

https://www.deseret.com/faith/2022/4/19 ... ict-mormon

Who are the other signatories on the list?
All the Church's who fully embrace LGBTQETC.

spiritMan
captain of 1,000

Post by spiritMan »

Lizzy60 wrote: September 9th, 2022, 7:29 pm
EmmaLee wrote: September 9th, 2022, 6:47 pm This one was in Texas. Fascinating that armed Antifa terrorists were there to guard the pervs performing for/with children. My goodness.

29 Aug 2022

Today my husband and I traveled the other direction, away from the metroplex and got a pizza in Boyd, TX. There was a TV on in their dining room, showing old game shows. I mentioned to the woman who served us that it was fun watching Bob Barker, and she said that there are almost no TV shows anymore that you can watch without seeing objectionable trashy stuff. Such contrast, so close.

The thing I am worried about is the snapback.

Look, this whole thing is going to clamp shut at some point and when it does it is going to be brutal. We could be looking at an extremely rigid society like Muslim societies.

I don't think it would be good . . .but considering where we are at right now; I can't say that I would really be opposed to it.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

spiritMan wrote: September 17th, 2022, 5:44 am
Lizzy60 wrote: September 9th, 2022, 7:29 pm

29 Aug 2022

The thing I am worried about is the snapback.

Look, this whole thing is going to clamp shut at some point and when it does it is going to be brutal. We could be looking at an extremely rigid society like Muslim societies.

I don't think it would be good . . .but considering where we are at right now; I can't say that I would really be opposed to it.
I believe Zion will be considered an “extremely rigid society” by Babylon’s definition.