Biden's "Battle for the Soul of America" Speech

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Biden's "Battle for the Soul of America" Speech

Post by Chip »

Because DEMOCRACY....

onefour1
captain of 1,000

Re: Biden's "Battle for the Soul of America" Speech

Post by onefour1 »

Chip wrote: September 1st, 2022, 6:55 pm Because DEMOCRACY....
Alot of hot air. He talks about honesty but lies all through his speech. He is against Making America Great Again. He has done more damage to this country than any other president in history. If and when republicans take the house and senate, we need to make impeaching this Loser the number one priority in our country. Non stop lies from start to end.
Last edited by onefour1 on September 1st, 2022, 7:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

The lies were so manifold that if you had to unpack it all to someone who didn't know anything either way, they'd think you were crazy. For those who've been following events all along and don't understand what is happening, it will take an act of God to wake them up.

BuriedTartaria
Captain of Tartary

Post by BuriedTartaria »

The "soul" of America died a long time ago.

TwochurchesOnly
captain of 1,000

Post by TwochurchesOnly »

Couldn't watch -evil freak show
Thank you for keeping me in the know !

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by endlessQuestions »

Well, it’s true that it is a battle for the soul of America… and the souls of Americans.

Hope everyone here chooses wisely. God bless y’all.

farmerchick
captain of 1,000

Post by farmerchick »

I couldn't watch it.......now I don't want to....

h_p
captain of 1,000

Post by h_p »

He speaks more harshly about Republicans than he has about the Taliban.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

From the speech tonight...

65820.jpeg
65820.jpeg (154.53 KiB) Viewed 1131 times

The Red Pill
captain of 1,000

Post by The Red Pill »

NEVER forget that Uchtdorf actually gave money to this monster...

Then Oak's lectured us not to judge the demonic, child sacrificing, lying, cheating, deceiving democrats.

Can you imagine what Ezra T. Benson would say about this??

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

"Wise and thoughtful" -Q15

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

If you've seen V For Vendetta.
Attachments
Screenshot_20220902-003000.png
Screenshot_20220902-003000.png (1.39 MiB) Viewed 1085 times

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by BroJones »

Now where did I put my MAGA stuff?
I think I'll start wearing it...
Perhaps others will join the fun (?) and wear their MAGA attire also.
Oh, yeah, here it is...

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by BroJones »

Responses to "the ultimatum" are coming forth (Biden's speech may backfire).
Biden slamming half of America.jpg
Biden slamming half of America.jpg (140.26 KiB) Viewed 1022 times

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

Chip wrote: September 1st, 2022, 10:56 pm From the speech tonight...

65820.jpeg
Heil, mein Führer!

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

onefour1 wrote: September 1st, 2022, 7:24 pm
Alot of hot air. He talks about honesty but lies all through his speech. He is against Making America Great Again. He has done more damage to this country than any other president in history. If and when republicans take the house and senate, we need to make impeaching this Loser the number one priority in our country. Non stop lies from start to end.
I don't know; I think Buchanan was worse.

It is looking far less likely that the Republicans will take control of the Senate, and they very well might lose the House too at this rate.

But that is what happens when you decide to set up Trump apparatchiks as your standard bearers in the middle of a process that might see Trump imprisoned for keeping classified documents after the end of his presidency.

The lady that could see Russia from her house lost a House special election in a state that is historically Republican, when as recently as ten years ago, was one of the most popular governors in the United States. Alaska has a partisan lean of R+14 and she ended up losing by 3 points.

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

The Red Pill wrote: September 1st, 2022, 11:02 pm NEVER forget that Uchtdorf actually gave money to this monster...

Then Oak's lectured us not to judge the demonic, child sacrificing, lying, cheating, deceiving democrats.

Can you imagine what Ezra T. Benson would say about this??
Uchtdorf's political preferences can be justified in that he definitely would have seen, much as the German embassy did in 2016, parallels between Trump and Hitler.

Albeit, to be honest, Trump was more like a Mussolini or a Franco, or perhaps even a Pinochet.

mes5464
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by mes5464 »

The second civil war is inevitable.

mes5464
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by mes5464 »

This was a pre-war speech.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

mes5464 wrote: September 2nd, 2022, 3:34 am This was a pre-war speech.
Julie Green has relayed several prophecies that state that these wicked people are not going to get the civil war that they are hoping for. Instead, they will face justice. We need to not be in fear of anything they will say or do, because they have already failed. They will make desperate provocations before they go down in the sight of the whole world. For them, civil war is a way to evade justice. I believe that a sufficient number of people just do not have the stomach for it. They are going to be left alone and exposed. Look at how few people were even present at the speech tonight. There is no popular support for what they are up to.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Someone pointed out on one of the news feeds that Hitler gave his famous Reichstag speech on the 1st of September in 1939.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1_Septe ... tag_speech

Hitler's 1 September 1939 Reichstag speech is a speech made by Adolf Hitler at an Extraordinary Session of the German Reichstag on 1 September 1939, the day of the German invasion of Poland. The speech served as public declaration of war against Poland and thus of the commencement of World War II (Germany did not submit a formal declaration of war to Poland).

mes5464
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by mes5464 »

Chip wrote: September 2nd, 2022, 3:53 am
Julie Green has relayed several prophecies that state that these wicked people are not going to get the civil war that they are hoping for. Instead, they will face justice. We need to not be in fear of anything they will say or do, because they have already failed. They will make desperate provocations before they go down in the sight of the whole world. For them, civil war is a way to evade justice. I believe that a sufficient number of people just do not have the stomach for it. They are going to be left alone and exposed. Look at how few people were even present at the speech tonight. There is no popular support for what they are up to.
I don't pay attention to Julie Green because her prophecies contradict the prophecies of the scriptures. I consider her to be in the same camp as the false prophets of Jeremiah's day, who prophesied that all of these pleasing, feel good prophecies that things were going to be great for Jerusalem, while Jeremiah was prophesying it's destruction. The USA is wicked and is NOT repenting and the destruction of America is guaranteed. The wicked will not face justice, not yet. The civil war was foretold by Joseph Smith and the early apostles of the restoration. The church will descend into apostasy, and will be sorely chastised.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

mes5464 wrote: September 2nd, 2022, 4:04 am
Chip wrote: September 2nd, 2022, 3:53 am
I don't pay attention to Julie Green because her prophecies contradict the prophecies of the scriptures. I consider her to be in the same camp as the false prophets of Jeremiah's day, who prophesied that all of these pleasing, feel good prophecies that things were going to be great for Jerusalem, while Jeremiah was prophesying it's destruction. The USA is wicked and is NOT repenting and the destruction of America is guaranteed. The wicked will not face justice, not yet. The civil war was foretold by Joseph Smith and the early apostles of the restoration. The church will descend into apostasy, and will be sorely chastised.

Maybe, but maybe not.

Consider that practically ALL of the wicked in America have taken the vaxx and boosters. They will most likely not ever repent and ask God for healing, like the righteous will be inclined to do. The fate of the wicked seems quite sealed. There are plenty of decent people in America who are probably not deserving of severe judgment. I think the signs of how this will resolve are apparent.

Luke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Luke »

How on earth do men like Biden even think about talking about “the soul of America”? Is all irony lost on these people?

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Luke wrote: September 2nd, 2022, 4:29 am How on earth do men like Biden even think about talking about “the soul of America”? Is all irony lost on these people?

It is the troll spirit in action. It is a provocation against truth. They know that the righteous will be agitated by it, while many others will just go along and suppose Biden (or his speech writers) know better than themselves. It's a horrible time to be following men.