Letter to the King from a concerned servant

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
TheUnifiedTheory
captain of 100

Letter to the King from a concerned servant

Post by TheUnifiedTheory »

Say to the king, my lord, my god, my Sun, the breath of my life: I, Jesse, son of Andrew your servant, Taking upon myself the name of 0xUnified,

I fall at the feet of my lord, my god, Sun, breath of my life 7 times and 7 times. May the king, my lord, know the footstool of the king, which he put in the charge of the servant Daveithai, is in great distress.
May the king, my lord, know that the war against her is very severe. All the cities and all the towns and all the wild places are corrupt, pillaged by unfit rulers who are in league with your enemy.

May the King advise as to whether there is anything that must be done that we may receive safe passage? There is one called Seth that has claimed that he is the true and divine Christ, and that he cast the soul of Jesus out of the body prior to being crucified. If this is true then it sheds doubt on all that’s followed, and since there has been no word passed down as to how we, your subjects are to proceed, or when we can expect that you will move to subdue our enemies.

I pray the king will forgive me for the brash way in which I approach him, and were it not for worry that this message might not reach you, I would not address things in this manner. As it were, I fear unless there is swift action from you, my lord, that your prize gem will be stolen from your hand by those who seek to do you harm. If there is a traitor in your midst, that is altering these correspondences, it is better that I should seem foolish, even to be punished for my transgression, than to allow the whole of creation to fall into the hands of corruption.

I say these things with respect to my Creator, and there is no malice in me. Hear my prayer, and respond with expediency, that I may know how I am to proceed. As a loyal servant to you, my king, before all others, I can not walk in a way that is contrary to my own heart, no matter how I try, and in my heart, as well as in the heart of my comrades, there is deep concern, and a feeling that something is amiss.

If I have erred, please instruct me on how you would have me proceed, however, until such time as I receive correspondence, I dare not give away that which is most precious to me, since I know that freedom was given by you to the people of earth as a gift, then I consider any who seek to usurp it thieves against the king, and the enemy of all who serve him.

I and others await your command, Lord, and if there is anything that must be done to clear the way for your fleet, please do not hesitate to send a messenger that we may prepare. There is not time for a feast Lord, for we are in a dire situation already, and unless there is some way by which we can alert you, I fear we shall be unable to defend ourselves for long.