What is your opinion about the current apostles?

For discussing the Church, Gospel of Jesus Christ, Mormonism, etc.
Qlitewski
captain of 10

Post by Qlitewski »

silverado
captain of 100

Re: What is your opinion about the current apostles?

Post by silverado »

I think they are a mixed bag.

Luke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Luke »

Probably mostly good people who have unfortunately gone down the path of vanity and corruption. I don’t think it makes them evil, though.

NowWhat
captain of 100

Post by NowWhat »

I liked Uchdorf until the Biden thing. Holland is my favorite. But none of them stopped the horrible mistakes of the last couple of years. None said, "Hold on. Something's wrong here." And still no one is saying, "Oops, sorry so many lost their lives or became maimed." Sadly, I no longer read their memes and talks because they have broken trust with me.
Last edited by NowWhat on August 31st, 2022, 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sunain
captain of 1,000

Post by Sunain »

They think they are led by the spirit but are making too many policies contrary to the scriptures. They fear man more than they fear God. They want acknowledgement and the pride of the world. They collaborate with enemies of the gospel. They have lost the trust of the saints that are awakened to their awful situation.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Well, we know for certain that they have an incredible hatred for mankind in general. Otherwise they would not be promoting the clot shot.

We know that they are okay for funding multiple abortions of complete strangers. As Uchtdorf made clear.

We know that they believe that Lucifer had the best plan. This Luciferian plan is the basis for the complete church operation. Mandatory this and that and total compliance of Bishops and Stake Presidents in perpetuating the big lie or be removed from your position. Truth telling is expressly prohibited. Profits above prophets.

We know that they not only approve of, but celebrate faggotry by holding large parades which are televised and in the news papers.

We know that it has been over a hundred years since a Q15 related something new that "Thus saith the Lord."

We know that their covid restrictions exceed that of the government. We know that even the dumbest arse knows more about covid that Dr Nelson. His complete incompetence is exceptional.

We know that they run the church quite different than Jesus.

We know that they have partnered with numerous purely satanic organizations in order to make satan the ruler of the new world order. Secret Clergy Response Team, UN, WEF, etc.

We know that they donate millions of dollars to burn down Wendys and create chaos in the street. BLM

We know that they donate millions to subversive groups such as the NAACP.

We know that they have instructed their wholly owned TV station and news broadcasting organizations to promote proven lies and to delete any comments that contain truth.

One might just say typical satanists.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

Luke wrote: August 31st, 2022, 9:42 am Probably mostly good people who have unfortunately gone down the path of vanity and corruption. I don’t think it makes them evil, though.
Is teaching false doctrine considered evil? Is setting themselves up as a light evil? Anything that leads us away from or distracts us from Christ is born of evil.

BuriedTartaria
Captain of Tartary

Post by BuriedTartaria »

Independent Book of Mormon believer here. I think they believe in the message of their institution. I think their institution is less than it claims to be (I don’t think it’s a church God speaks to through prophets, seers, and revelatory, I don’t think it’s the stone that will grow and consume all kingdoms of the earth). I don’t think they honestly prophesy or seer or revelate.

I think God is going to pull the rug out from under the institutions of the world. I think the elite of this world have put forth a society that is largely bad fruit

Luke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Luke »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: August 31st, 2022, 11:07 am
Luke wrote: August 31st, 2022, 9:42 am Probably mostly good people who have unfortunately gone down the path of vanity and corruption. I don’t think it makes them evil, though.
Is teaching false doctrine considered evil? Is setting themselves up as a light evil? Anything that leads us away from or distracts us from Christ is born of evil.
Joseph taught that “it doesn’t prove that a man is a bad man because he errs in doctrine”.

I’m not defending them, but I don’t believe that they are fully malicious.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Luke wrote: August 31st, 2022, 11:42 am
Reluctant Watchman wrote: August 31st, 2022, 11:07 am
Joseph taught that “it doesn’t prove that a man is a bad man because he errs in doctrine”.

I’m not defending them, but I don’t believe that they are fully malicious.
I do. At least some of them.

I do agree w/ the statement from Joseph. We are all prone to err. And it doesn't make that person bad. But the intent behind some of what leaders do can be evil.

gradles21
captain of 1,000

Post by gradles21 »

I think that they like to go to gay orgies.

p.s. for those of you with vaccine damage I'm obviously joking

lemuel
Operating Thetan

Post by lemuel »

gradles21 wrote: August 31st, 2022, 11:53 am I think that they like to go to gay orgies.

p.s. for those of you with vaccine damage I'm obviously joking
By their monkeypox ye shall know them.

Mindfields
captain of 1,000

Post by Mindfields »

That not a single one of them is an apostle of Jesus Christ. They are however Mormon apostles.

JLHPROF
captain of 1,000

Post by JLHPROF »

I think they are sincere men doing the best they can. I think they have legitimate chain of priesthood authority back to Joseph.
I think they preside over a Church that has made many mistakes and is a greatly diminished version of what existed under Joseph and Brigham.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

JLHPROF wrote: August 31st, 2022, 12:49 pm I think they are sincere men doing the best they can. I think they have legitimate chain of priesthood authority back to Joseph.
I think they preside over a Church that has made many mistakes and is a greatly diminished version of what existed under Joseph and Brigham.
You really think that? Especially after the past two years? And they still haven't fessed up to their lies... really?

Mamabear
captain of 1,000

Post by Mamabear »

They are businessmen leading a billion dollar corporation. Nothing more.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Aside from being businessmen, they do have an agenda. They purposefully suppress patriotism, the Constitution, and freedom in favor of their beloved Lucifer's plan.

They did do a purge of conservatives, after all. Their values are clear.

Perhaps the biggest miracle since the Resurrection, was when all charges against Ammon Bundy were dropped. The church was against him from the beginning. When the US government had a simple choice of admitting that they were all satanists and evil to the core without exception and had committed thousands of felonies or let Ammon go, it was clear who was wielding the power and it was no government. It was God the Almighty. And the church still pisses on him.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by endlessQuestions »

I think it’s probably a good idea to pray about this question until you don’t have to answer “I think”.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

In addition to all that ^^^^, I believe **THE LEADERS** were part of the global reset 250 years ago, along with wiping out the past and fabricating fake history, the leaders forged the world's new genealogy under direction of the Vatican, dug up the "pioneer temples" and made up stories about building them, they hope you don't learn how Brigham Young murdered 70,000 Timpanogos Indian families to clear the SLC valley, they justified pedophilia back then and still protect pedos today, that they are trafficking humans thru LDS Adoption Services, practicing organized SRA among the 12, yes the orgies and the brothels the leaders in the club attend, that Nelson and UT Supreme Court Judge at the time Oaks covered up Nelson's daughter's pedophile ring in the 80s, and that they are doing the same thing as all the other gadjillionaires in the club - like the celebs are doing - and they are *reverse gender* liars shaming people for ridiculous "sins", and .... there's a lot more you'll see if you look, but for now, "that will do".

gradles21
captain of 1,000

Post by gradles21 »

Jules wrote: August 31st, 2022, 1:36 pm In addition to all that ^^^^, I believe **THE LEADERS** were part of the global reset 250 years ago, along with wiping out the past and fabricating fake history, the leaders forged the world's new genealogy under direction of the Vatican, dug up the "pioneer temples" and made up stories about building them, they hope you don't learn how Brigham Young murdered 70,000 Timpanogos Indian families to clear the SLC valley, they justified pedophilia back then and still protect pedos today, that they are trafficking humans thru LDS Adoption Services, practicing organized SRA among the 12, yes the orgies and the brothels the leaders in the club attend, that Nelson and UT Supreme Court Judge at the time Oaks covered up Nelson's daughter's pedophile ring in the 80s, and that they are doing the same thing as all the other gadjillionaires in the club - like the celebs are doing - and they are *reverse gender* liars shaming people for ridiculous "sins", and .... there's a lot more you'll see if you look, but for now, "that will do".

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Sometimes people tell the truth. Sometimes they don't.

The Q15 lied and people died. They lied some more and closed churches and temples. They did not want anyone that was not participating in the lie to come to church. There was no need to wear a mask or get a shot. Only people that were already sick even noticed covid. A healthy immune system laughs at covid.

When Brigham Young sent out missionaries, they did not wear name tags that said professional paid clergy. They were just regular joes acting like Christ and spreading HIs word. The missionary system now is evil. People without testimonies are forced to go preach something they don't even believe. What a waste of their parents' money. They do not have any faith and perform no miracles. Making them play Russian Roulette with the clot shot is evil.

Of course, if the Q15 was not doing their best to kill people, they could have used an hours worth of tithing and handed out free Ivermectin. A dozen doses that last a month each for $2 total.

The church doctors and lawyers all followed satan. Every last one. Or they were fired.

How many people has your personal ward Bishop or Stake President killed?

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by endlessQuestions »

Jules wrote: August 31st, 2022, 1:36 pm In addition to all that ^^^^, I believe **THE LEADERS** were part of the global reset 250 years ago, along with wiping out the past and fabricating fake history, the leaders forged the world's new genealogy under direction of the Vatican, dug up the "pioneer temples" and made up stories about building them, they hope you don't learn how Brigham Young murdered 70,000 Timpanogos Indian families to clear the SLC valley, they justified pedophilia back then and still protect pedos today, that they are trafficking humans thru LDS Adoption Services, practicing organized SRA among the 12, yes the orgies and the brothels the leaders in the club attend, that Nelson and UT Supreme Court Judge at the time Oaks covered up Nelson's daughter's pedophile ring in the 80s, and that they are doing the same thing as all the other gadjillionaires in the club - like the celebs are doing - and they are *reverse gender* liars shaming people for ridiculous "sins", and .... there's a lot more you'll see if you look, but for now, "that will do".
Ah, now I know how people feel when I talk to them. Thanks for the perspective.

If you’re ahead of the curve on this, I feel for you. It would be terrible to have evidence these things are real and have no one believe it.

JLHPROF
captain of 1,000

Post by JLHPROF »

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Called, but not chosen. They are simply a product of Mormon culture that has taught them that they are indeed prophets, seers, and revelators but are not bound by the scriptural standard of prophets. They no longer have to testify that they have seen and have spoken to the Lord in person. They no longer have to exercise their priesthood to heal the sick, raise the dead, give sight to the blind, give hearing to the deaf, cause the lame to walk. They no longer have to stand before kings, queens, presidents, and call them out boldly on their sins and call them to repentance. They are no longer required to write down the literal words of the Lord and give those writings to us. Instead, revelation is received by a feeling, or an impression, and that revelation is formulated in a room through consensus. Prophets are no longer required to be called by God, but instead, through seniority.

These men have literally 0 characteristics, or fruits, of a prophet of God according to known scripture.

Because they have had hands laid on their heads and have been ordained to be called such, does not automatically mean the Lord approves of these men.

37 That they may be conferred upon us, it is true; but when we undertake to cover our sins, or to gratify our pride, our vain ambition, or to exercise control or dominion or compulsion upon the souls of the children of men, in any degree of unrighteousness, behold, the heavens withdraw themselves; the Spirit of the Lord is grieved; and when it is withdrawn, Amen to the priesthood or the authority of that man.
38 Behold, ere he is aware, he is left unto himself, to kick against the pricks, to persecute the saints, and to fight against God.
39 We have learned by sad experience that it is the nature and disposition of almost all men, as soon as they get a little authority, as they suppose, they will immediately begin to exercise unrighteous dominion.
40 Hence many are called, but few are chosen.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

I ignore most of them, because they have little to say. Uchtdorf is probably the best speaker although he has made some stupid political choices. Holland is the one I like the most out of them. Bednar is the one I like the least, he seems to be an operator. Gong seems to be heavily attached to the fringes of globalism. I don't have a strong opinion on the others individually other than to say that they seem to be following the world.

On the rare occasions I watch General Conference I'd probably check out Uchtdorf and Holland. I can't be doing with most of the rest.