Chest pains

Tell us about yourself...
Hiker
captain of 100

Chest pains

Post by Hiker »

I'll be blunt I'm having a crisis of faith. It all started with the Church following governments urging of vaccinations. I come from a family that has ancestors that settled Utah after the persecutions in Nauvoo. I went on a mission and both my daughters went on missions as well. Both my daughters are at university in Provo.

After my younger daughter's second COVID shot, she started developing chest pains.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Chest pains

Post by Niemand »

I said on another thread that one of our ward members let drop that he had had pain between his shoulders after his Covid shot... he told me this six months after it happened and never mentioned it at the time. I asked whether he had reported it as an adverse reaction and if not, why not? He hadn't of course.

Now his liver is failing (he's never been a drinker), and he has tachycardia. He looks awful and can barely walk. This is all since 2020. I doubt he even has two years left.

He is one of those people who follows the church leadership without question. When Monson launched "I'm a Mormon", he was all over that. When Nelson launched, "We were never Mormon", he was all over that too.

We're supposed to believe now this is "misinformation" and "conspiracy theory", yet you can see some of this playing put before your very eyes.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

Hiker wrote: August 29th, 2022, 1:01 am I'll be blunt I'm having a crisis of faith. It all started with the Church following governments urging of vaccinations. I come from a family that has ancestors that settled Utah after the persecutions in Nauvoo. I went on a mission and both my daughters went on missions as well. Both my daughters are at university in Provo.

After my younger daughter's second COVID shot, she started developing chest pains.
I believe there are many on the forum who have experienced this “crisis of faith.” Including myself. I came to the realization that this crisis arose because I placed my trust in the arm of flesh. I trusted men too much, I trusted they were the Lord’s mouthpiece. I was conditioned from the time I was a child to heed, follow, and obey church leaders in all things.

It is my heartfelt prayer that you will turn your faith to Christ, and not man during this time.

I also pray for your daughter. God knows all. He knows our hearts. He knows that we often get off track with even the best of intentions.

Sunain
captain of 1,000

Post by Sunain »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: August 29th, 2022, 5:59 am I believe there are many on the forum who have experienced this “crisis of faith.”
I still have a very strong faith in the gospel and the Lord Jesus Christ. In the past few years, I've seen the guidance of the spirit helping me. I was prompted immediately to avoid this COVID vaccination, even though I am vaccinated for basically everything else, dozens of shots over my lifetime. COVID unvaccinated citizens have been treated very poorly here in Canada but tribulation of the Saints of God in the last days has been prophesied. We are seeing tribulation come in a few unexpected avenues like direct governmental interference and church leaders following the arm of man instead of placing their trust in God.

Those having a “crisis of faith” are having a crisis in putting their faith in the leadership and not the gospel of Jesus Christ. Unfortunately, in the last few decades, the church has insisted on the infallibility of the Q15 because they are sustained as Prophets, Seers, and Revelators. Now, many members are seeing that mistrust in the enacted policies of the church. I think Moroni dropping his trumpet is also signifying that heaven has also had enough of misplaced 'allegiances'.

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

The Mormon leadership making the COVID shot into a litmus test of our obedience to the prophet is mind numbing to me.

This is a product of old Mormonism....a doctrine that calls for a Moses to go up to the mountain.
The thing is.....God is not waiting at the top to devolve His doctrine like He did with the Jews.

This is what both the fundamentalist and modern LDS don't understand.

It's 2022. We are not Jews. Christ ascended to His kingdom and left behind The Holy Ghost.

The world calls for men to go a certain way and the LDS look to a guy to speak to God on their behalf about if they should listen

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Sunain wrote: August 29th, 2022, 6:33 am
Reluctant Watchman wrote: August 29th, 2022, 5:59 am I believe there are many on the forum who have experienced this “crisis of faith.”
I still have a very strong faith in the gospel and the Lord Jesus Christ. In the past few years, I've seen the guidance of the spirit helping me. I was prompted immediately to avoid this COVID vaccination, even though I am vaccinated for basically everything else, dozens of shots over my lifetime. COVID unvaccinated citizens have been treated very poorly here in Canada but tribulation of the Saints of God in the last days has been prophesied. We are seeing tribulation come in a few unexpected avenues like direct governmental interference and church leaders following the arm of man instead of placing their trust in God.

Those having a “crisis of faith” are having a crisis in putting their faith in the leadership and not the gospel of Jesus Christ. Unfortunately, in the last few decades, the church has insisted on the infallibility of the Q15 because they are sustained as Prophets, Seers, and Revelators. Now, many members are seeing that mistrust in the enacted policies of the church. I think Moroni dropping his trumpet is also signifying that heaven has also had enough of misplaced 'allegiances'.
The journey that I’m on right now is trying to figure out what the gospel of Christ actually is. We have mountains of scripture and modern day writings, but which of those writings contain actual truth? Men throughout history have made claims that they were inspired by God, yet I’m pretty sure a few of those claims were inspired by the God of this world. Sift and sorting through all of this is arduous at best. And to be sure, Christ’s teaching are in there. I’ve benefitted greatly from what I’ve read. But I’ve also found great peace by personally going to God and asking what Christ’s gospel is and how I am to live it.

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

Hiker
captain of 100

Post by Hiker »

nightlight wrote: August 29th, 2022, 6:38 am The Mormon leadership making the COVID shot into a litmus test of our obedience to the prophet is mind numbing to me.
I was skeptical about all of the coercion and fear mongering in the media. It appeared to me that the church was just going along with all the hysteria.

I never took the vaccine myself. When I told my daughters not to take it they teased me and told me I'm a antivaxxer.

All my life I've been told to follow the prophet so I won't go astray. the COVID situation was the biggest global threat that I lived through. yet the still small voice told me not to take it. Many times I thought about taking the vaccine but the still small voice told me again not to take it.

I can only conclude that I cannot trust the leadership of the church. I must make my own decisions from my own personal revelation.

Hiker
captain of 100

Post by Hiker »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: August 29th, 2022, 5:59 am
I also pray for your daughter. God knows all. He knows our hearts. He knows that we often get off track with even the best of intentions.
Thank you so much for the prayers for my daughter!

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Hiker wrote: August 29th, 2022, 8:01 pm
nightlight wrote: August 29th, 2022, 6:38 am The Mormon leadership making the COVID shot into a litmus test of our obedience to the prophet is mind numbing to me.
I can only conclude that I cannot trust the leadership of the church. I must make my own decisions from my own personal revelation.
This is exactly what Jesus taught in the BoM. It's truly astounding how they've absconded and twisted this plain and precious truth.

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

I was skeptical about all of the coercion and fear mongering in the media. It appeared to me that the church was just going along with all the hysteria.

I never took the vaccine myself. When I told my daughters not to take it they teased me and told me I'm a antivaxxer.

All my life I've been told to follow the prophet so I won't go astray. the COVID situation was the biggest global threat that I lived through. yet the still small voice told me not to take it. Many times I thought about taking the vaccine but the still small voice told me again not to take it.

we were inadvertently redpilled a few years ago - daughter became autistic and the only thing on her timeline was some vaccines. We didn't WANT it to be vaccines, but it's the only thing that fit. Down the rabbit hole my wife went, looking for a cure. The more we researched and studied, the worse vaccines started to look. "My life is a lie - everything we thought we knew was wrong", we began to discover. We prayed and fasted about a lot of different paths we could take. One of the most promising paths, we felt, was a diet that eliminated grains - corn, wheat, oats - all of them for a limited amount of time to allow the gut to "heal". But it went against the word of wisdom. But we prayed more on it, and felt like it was what we should do, so we tried it, and what do you know, our daughter made eye contact while coming down the stairs one morning and said, "hi, Mom" one morning a few weeks into the diet - something she had never ever done or said before. But she said as if she'd been saying it every day - no big deal. We knew we were onto something. And we also knew, for us, that we could never ever allow her to be vaccinated again.

When they were touting the mRNA vaccine, we immediately felt it was bad news. We were extremely shocked that RMN and others rolled up their sleeves and went on camera, and then went even further with a letter, calling it a "godsend". WOW! Never thought they would go there. And stay there, like they have. Something is truly amiss here. And the masks, and shutting down church, and now begging us to do missionary work. I just......don't feel like letting my friends know about our &#%!@? church at the moment.

Love the Gospel; confused by the church, is where we're at.

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

The world is a hard thing to stand against when taking part in her

The doctors/scientist, merchants and Opinion Makers will continue to shape church policy and direction until our people see real hardship.

Nothing new under the sun. The only thing different is the scale. New World Order on one hand.....Zion on the other hand

Weird times

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Hiker wrote: August 29th, 2022, 1:01 am I'll be blunt I'm having a crisis of faith. It all started with the Church following governments urging of vaccinations. I come from a family that has ancestors that settled Utah after the persecutions in Nauvoo. I went on a mission and both my daughters went on missions as well. Both my daughters are at university in Provo.

There is no known benefit of the shot. Thousands have been killed by the shot. Many more have severe complications.

The shot is evil. It was created out of hatred for God. It, like everything else satan does is counterfeit. It is supposed to repair the mistakes that God supposedly made when creating our immune system. The truth is that a healthy immune system laughs at covid.

Because the shot is a tool of satan, it goes without saying that any and all promoters of the shot are disciples of satan. There is NOTHING good about the shot. It does not prevent covid. It does not prevent spreading covid. There is no way to prove that the shot decreases symptoms. It is all a scam. A big lie.

If you want to take advice from dedicated disciples of satan, be my guest. I will follow Christ. There is nothing whatsoever Christlike about the shot.

Peeps
captain of 1,000

Post by Peeps »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: August 29th, 2022, 6:41 am

The journey that I’m on right now is trying to figure out what the gospel of Christ actually is. We have mountains of scripture and modern day writings, but which of those writings contain actual truth? Men throughout history have made claims that they were inspired by God, yet I’m pretty sure a few of those claims were inspired by the God of this world. Sift and sorting through all of this is arduous at best. And to be sure, Christ’s teaching are in there. I’ve benefitted greatly from what I’ve read. But I’ve also found great peace by personally going to God and asking what Christ’s gospel is and how I am to live it.
This video by a former LDS Church member may help you, and others, trying to sort out what the Gospel really is from what the Church says it is.

BenMcCrea
captain of 100

Post by BenMcCrea »

Sorry to hear about your daughter. The problem with these gene therapy shots (it’s not a vax) is that they saturate your system with microscopic spike proteins which line the blood vessels, thicken the blood, clog up your organs, pass the brain blood barrier and go into your brain - and it’s really a lottery as to how it will affect you.

The Church just does whatever the Government tells it to do. They also have to maintain their massive portfolio of investments and you have the additional problem of Pfizer execs doubling as General Authorities. A recipe for disaster.

I hope your daughter gets through this.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

mudflap wrote: August 29th, 2022, 9:06 pm

we were inadvertently redpilled a few years ago - daughter became autistic and the only thing on her timeline was some vaccines. We didn't WANT it to be vaccines, but it's the only thing that fit. Down the rabbit hole my wife went, looking for a cure. The more we researched and studied, the worse vaccines started to look. "My life is a lie - everything we thought we knew was wrong", we began to discover. We prayed and fasted about a lot of different paths we could take. One of the most promising paths, we felt, was a diet that eliminated grains - corn, wheat, oats - all of them for a limited amount of time to allow the gut to "heal". But it went against the word of wisdom. But we prayed more on it, and felt like it was what we should do, so we tried it, and what do you know, our daughter made eye contact while coming down the stairs one morning and said, "hi, Mom" one morning a few weeks into the diet - something she had never ever done or said before. But she said as if she'd been saying it every day - no big deal. We knew we were onto something. And we also knew, for us, that we could never ever allow her to be vaccinated again.

When they were touting the mRNA vaccine, we immediately felt it was bad news. We were extremely shocked that RMN and others rolled up their sleeves and went on camera, and then went even further with a letter, calling it a "godsend". WOW! Never thought they would go there. And stay there, like they have. Something is truly amiss here. And the masks, and shutting down church, and now begging us to do missionary work. I just......don't feel like letting my friends know about our &#%!@? church at the moment.

Autism is a lifelong condition and is genetic. It runs in families and I've seen numerous examples of that.

It's only in the last twenty to thirty years that high functioning autistic people have been properly screened and that's mostly at the younger end since screening is focussed on children not full grown adults. (Screening of females is also way behind males.)

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

BenMcCrea wrote: August 29th, 2022, 11:00 pm
The Church just does whatever the Government tells it to do. They also have to maintain their massive portfolio of investments and you have the additional problem of Pfizer execs doubling as General Authorities. A recipe for disaster.

I hope your daughter gets through this.
I’m starting to wonder if that’s not actually the case. The motives might actually be far more sinister. I believe even those who govern countries are being told what to do and say. Satan truly is behind all of this as a master marionette.

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

Niemand wrote: August 30th, 2022, 4:29 am

Autism is a lifelong condition and is genetic. It runs in families and I've seen numerous examples of that.

It's only in the last twenty to thirty years that high functioning autistic people have been properly screened and that's mostly at the younger end since screening is focussed on children not full grown adults. (Screening of females is also way behind males.)
It can be genetic, but not always. But that doesn't fully explain the sudden rise in cases since the 1980's. It can also be induced through heavy metal poisoning.

In any case, you can have a genetic pre-disposition to it - a genetic mutation known as MTHFRA causes people to not have the ability to naturally detox heavy metals as quickly as people without the MTHFRA mutation. Getting vaccinated (and vaccines contain 2-3 times the "safe" level of mercury) is a very bad idea for these people. It's simple enough to test for this mutation to find out who these people are - so why don't they? Another genetic mutation is COMT.

Folks that say it is "incurable" are wrong. My "Mama bear" wife proved that. Our daughter went from a calm, normal, intelligent 18 month old to a non-verbal, no eye contact, no regular sleep pattern, "don't touch me", pull her hair out and scream at the top of the stairs 2 year old in just 6 months. She scored 17/20 on the evaluation for Autism doctors use to "diagnose" (there's no definitive test for Autism). She was definitely autistic. After 3 years of detox (some of that was diet / some was using a specific regimen of ALA), you can't tell she was ever on the spectrum. Sure, WE can see traces of it, but none of her doctors or teachers have ever asked about it. That's not a lifelong condition - something poisoned her, and my wife and the Holy Ghost cured it.

kbhorseman
captain of 10

Post by kbhorseman »

Oh my gosh… I have be pounding my head against a wall for 20 hrs. I love to finally get to “see” the “great awakening”. My mother jokes that “You are sounding less crazy every day”. I don’t know why I was awakened early but I have had to endure much sorrow that could of been prevented. I am an RN, no mater what I have said to my patients, they always chose to follow “the arm of man”. Chemo has a 92% failure rate. Just a fact that needs exposed. I have watched a baby have seizures after vaccines. It is so “crazy” to me that so many people believed the propaganda and ran to get injected..not me. I chose Jesus. I did not even worry about losing my job. I knew I wasn’t taking it.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

kbhorseman wrote: August 30th, 2022, 6:55 am Oh my gosh… I have be pounding my head against a wall for 20 hrs. I love to finally get to “see” the “great awakening”. My mother jokes that “You are sounding less crazy every day”. I don’t know why I was awakened early but I have had to endure much sorrow that could of been prevented. I am an RN, no mater what I have said to my patients, they always chose to follow “the arm of man”. Chemo has a 92% failure rate. Just a fact that needs exposed. I have watched a baby have seizures after vaccines. It is so “crazy” to me that so many people believed the propaganda and ran to get injected..not me. I chose Jesus. I did not even worry about losing my job. I knew I wasn’t taking it.
I’m curious, what do you say to your patients?

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

mudflap wrote: August 30th, 2022, 5:53 am
Niemand wrote: August 30th, 2022, 4:29 am

It can be genetic, but not always. But that doesn't fully explain the sudden rise in cases since the 1980's. It can also be induced through heavy metal poisoning.

In any case, you can have a genetic pre-disposition to it - a genetic mutation known as MTHFRA causes people to not have the ability to naturally detox heavy metals as quickly as people without the MTHFRA mutation. Getting vaccinated (and vaccines contain 2-3 times the "safe" level of mercury) is a very bad idea for these people. It's simple enough to test for this mutation to find out who these people are - so why don't they? Another genetic mutation is COMT.

Folks that say it is "incurable" are wrong. My "Mama bear" wife proved that. Our daughter went from a calm, normal, intelligent 18 month old to a non-verbal, no eye contact, no regular sleep pattern, "don't touch me", pull her hair out and scream at the top of the stairs 2 year old in just 6 months. She scored 17/20 on the evaluation for Autism doctors use to "diagnose" (there's no definitive test for Autism). She was definitely autistic. After 3 years of detox (some of that was diet / some was using a specific regimen of ALA), you can't tell she was ever on the spectrum. Sure, WE can see traces of it, but none of her doctors or teachers have ever asked about it. That's not a lifelong condition - something poisoned her, and my wife and the Holy Ghost cured it.
The rise in cases since the 1980s is EASILY explained. Unless you were completely locked in or like the character in Rainman, they weren't diagnosing it, because it "wasn't a thing" back then.

I knew numerous people in my childhood of all ages who had some form of high functioning autism, but no one ever called it that back then. I first heard of autism discussed much about thirty years ago, and it was only around 2000 or so that the doctors started picking up on so called Aspergers and milder forms of it. They still barely pick up on it in women for some reason.

A lot of such people were misdiagnosed with bipolar/manic depression, schizophrenia etc. There has been a scandal about this recently in Scotland, because there are two men who've been locked up for decades who've been rediagnosed with it.

No doubt soon, the whole lot will be redefined as something else again.

If you're over 35 and autistic, you're unlikely to be diagnosed. I know several in that camp. One man in his late fifties I've known very well for fifteen or so years almost certainly has it. I've told him so, but he won't be having it. Another one who was in and out of shrinks' hands when he was at high school in the early to mid eighties, but missed the autism boat because of his age. Neither of these people will ever be diagnosed probably because they were born in the wrong year and one of them won't admit it to himself. If you go to certain groups on Facebook, you can find tonnes of them... including some of the sports ones, not just the more obvious D&D, trainspotting etc.

karend77
captain of 1,000

Post by karend77 »

mudflap wrote: August 30th, 2022, 5:53 am

Hugs to your wife and you. Similar experience (but with different medical conditions) for one son, not once but twice in his life. Listen to the Holy Ghost and miracles occur as it He leads you to cures the medical profession scoff at.

mtmom
captain of 100

Post by mtmom »

Peeps wrote: August 29th, 2022, 10:54 pm

This video by a former LDS Church member may help you, and others, trying to sort out what the Gospel really is from what the Church says it is.
I listened to his video. I don't agree with everything he said, but he does make some good points, such as the general authorities quoting each other more often that they quote the scriptures. (Guilt as charged-- in many instances.) I would like to see and hear more people (speakers) giving talks directly from the scriptures instead of quoting what the last conference talks said. (See Isaiah 28:8, regurgitated words from other people)

Mamabear
captain of 1,000

Post by Mamabear »

Peeps wrote: August 29th, 2022, 10:54 pm

I really like this video and the things he talks about. Thank you!

sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

Post by sushi_chef »

try ..

"❝COVID Vaccine Detox - RIFE Frequencies Treatment - Energy & Quantum Medicine with Bioresonance❞
by sushi_chef » Wed Aug 31, 2022 9:54 am » in Off Topic / Miscellaneous Discussion0Replies13Views
Last post by sushi_chef
Wed Aug 31, 2022 9:54 am
"
viewtopic.php?t=67729
:arrow: