Do we really know who these men are? (Gordon B. Hinckley video)

For discussing the Church, Gospel of Jesus Christ, Mormonism, etc.
Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Do we really know who these men are? (Gordon B. Hinckley video)

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

Chris wrote: September 1st, 2022, 9:02 pm Yea and while all this was happening santa claus was sodomizing the easter bunny in the back bedroom. It is true, i said it, so it is fact.

Your conspiracy theories of the brethren by yall are getting a little out of hand.
You sound like you had a very disturbed childhood.

Redpilled Mormon
captain of 100

Post by Redpilled Mormon »

Chris wrote: September 1st, 2022, 9:02 pm
Redpilled Mormon wrote: August 28th, 2022, 3:18 pm
Chip wrote: August 28th, 2022, 2:32 pm It looks like that video was made in the late eighties. That was already a long time ago.

If this is the kind of thing that goes on at the top of the church, it is no wonder that there is no appetite for the Constitution and liberty. People engaged in this stuff would be preoccupied with gratifying their lusts. Maybe they DID murder Ezra Taft Benson.
Not just Benson, but Hunter too from the rumors I've heard. And RMN as a key participant.

I don't dismiss it out of hand anymore.
Yea and while all this was happening santa claus was sodomizing the easter bunny in the back bedroom. It is true, i said it, so it is fact.

Your conspiracy theories of the brethren by yall are getting a little out of hand.
A few years back I read the book 'Treblinka' which was the true story of the only Nazi prison camp in which the jewish prisoners revolted and overthrew/killed the guards.

Very oddly, as I was reading, I found myself absolutely loathing many of the jews. I was expecting to find the nazis revolting and evil, and sure enough they were. But it surprised me how much I found myself angry at so many of the jews. Why? Because so many of them were actively complicit, so blinded by the absolute false belief that 'this is not happening' that they were not only unwilling to see the situation they were obviously in, they would squash any resistance from their fellows.

One scene that haunted me was a group of many, many jewish men being herded by only a very few guards walking a fair distance. One jewish man was trying to rally his fellows to revolt, to do something, anything, but they all told him he was crazy, that the nazis would never hurt them, that they needed to just go along, etc. The one man finally took action himself, overpowering one of the guards and taking his weapon.

Incredibly it was not the guards, but the other jews who seized this man, and presented the weapon back to the nazi guards. Of course he was summarily executed, and in time so were they after marching docilely to the prison camp. But I remember being outraged and frustrated beyond words, I found myself shouting aloud "Fight back you idiots! DO SOMETHING!!"

Of course it is not my place to judge those poor people who were caught in that impossible situation, and in fact I have tried to repent of my previous attitude. But one thing it taught me is that one of the biggest threats to our freedom and safety and one of the biggest tools of evil are those who are willfully ignorant and blind, and who not only refuse to see truth themselves but insist that all their fellows not see it either.

All hierarchies of power that are administered by fallible mortal men are susceptible to corruption. All of them. And every institution ought to be placed under a microscope of scrutiny for wrongdoing at all times to guard against that. I don't believe General Moroni would have blinded himself to the possibility of corruption - in fact it's demonstrated he didn't, when he called Pahoran to account. So no, I don't discount first-hand eyewitness testimony against Hinckley, or anyone else for that matter.

Chris
captain of 100

Post by Chris »

I dont disagree, people arent perfect. I agree if you are in the public eye you should be scrutinized.

I dont think any of the 12 are perfect. I think they make mistakes, infact as kids they may have made major mistakes and that is okay.

That is the beauty of the atonement. Look at pauls story, it is wonderful it gives us all hope.

Why i hoped on here is i am shocked at how many people take this at face value, how many who are disgruntled with the church, start with first they are just wrong, then uninspired, then liars and now they are all gay, rapist pedofiles.... next people are going to being they are all satanist sacrificing babies in the temple.

I mean come on. We live in a day of lies and deciet. Just because someone says something doesnt make it true, i get lied to every day in my line of work.

This guy has an ax to grind and it is clear. We need more discernment. I didnt know president hinckley super well but i knew him. I meet him a couple times and the spirit is very strong. It is tangible. I think we should not judge, let the spirit do that

https://youtu.be/baYdMR7u8MI

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Redpilled Mormon wrote: September 1st, 2022, 9:31 pm A few years back I read the book 'Treblinka' which was the true story of the only Nazi prison camp in which the jewish prisoners revolted and overthrew/killed the guards.

Very oddly, as I was reading, I found myself absolutely loathing many of the jews. I was expecting to find the nazis revolting and evil, and sure enough they were. But it surprised me how much I found myself angry at so many of the jews. Why? Because so many of them were actively complicit, so blinded by the absolute false belief that 'this is not happening' that they were not only unwilling to see the situation they were obviously in, they would squash any resistance from their fellows.

One scene that haunted me was a group of many, many jewish men being herded by only a very few guards walking a fair distance. One jewish man was trying to rally his fellows to revolt, to do something, anything, but they all told him he was crazy, that the nazis would never hurt them, that they needed to just go along, etc. The one man finally took action himself, overpowering one of the guards and taking his weapon.

Incredibly it was not the guards, but the other jews who seized this man, and presented the weapon back to the nazi guards. Of course he was summarily executed, and in time so were they after marching docilely to the prison camp. But I remember being outraged and frustrated beyond words, I found myself shouting aloud "Fight back you idiots! DO SOMETHING!!"

Of course it is not my place to judge those poor people who were caught in that impossible situation, and in fact I have tried to repent of my previous attitude. But one thing it taught me is that one of the biggest threats to our freedom and safety and one of the biggest tools of evil are those who are willfully ignorant and blind, and who not only refuse to see truth themselves but insist that all their fellows not see it either.

All hierarchies of power that are administered by fallible mortal men are susceptible to corruption. All of them. And every institution ought to be placed under a microscope of scrutiny for wrongdoing at all times to guard against that. I don't believe General Moroni would have blinded himself to the possibility of corruption - in fact it's demonstrated he didn't, when he called Pahoran to account. So no, I don't discount first-hand eyewitness testimony against Hinckley, or anyone else for that matter.
I have to say, this is one of the more profound posts I have read in quite some time. A lesson for the ages. Thanks for sharing.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Chris wrote: September 1st, 2022, 9:51 pm Why i hoped on here is i am shocked at how many people take this at face value, how many who are disgruntled with the church, start with first they are just wrong, then uninspired, then liars and now they are all gay, rapist pedofiles.... next people are going to being they are all satanist sacrificing babies in the temple.
I’m pretty sure we’ve already covered that. If not in this thread, surely it’s on LDSFF somewhere. :)

hedgehog
captain of 100

Post by hedgehog »

Wolfwoman wrote: August 28th, 2022, 3:45 pm It may be true; I have no idea. But if so, wouldn't Hinckley and others involved in such things as this have HIV/AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases too? With a crazy lifestyle like that.
agree, monkey pox might out alot of people soon

hedgehog
captain of 100

Post by hedgehog »

SempiternalHarbinger wrote: August 28th, 2022, 5:29 pm
Luke wrote: August 28th, 2022, 4:06 pm I watched some of this video. Seems extremely far-fetched but I won’t blindly dismiss it. I won’t blindly believe it either though.
It does seem far-fetched until you realize this is a very common practice among the rich, famous, and powerful of the world and has been for thousands of years. I personally believe it to be true and have suspected this kind of activity from church leaders for a while now. Still waiting on Epstein's list. I wouldn't be surprised if there are a few Epsteins for the hierarchy of the church.

Things like the video below definitely raise my eyebrows. I expect things like this from the pedo, Joe Biden but Bednar? Yea, he crosses boundaries, and if that was my son I would have stopped Bednar from feeling and hugging on my boy like that. I don't care who you are, it's creepy and wrong. But my guess is the majority of the membership would love Bednar to do this to their children and see no harm.
The OP is also correct that we know as much about the personal lives of our leaders as we do with celebrities and politicians of the world, that is little to nothing.
Re this sad thread and your video:

I agree with the premise that Devil has, and always has had, a crowbar into church leadership. Who and how many, I lack the evidence to say. That it will lead to some sort of future crisis seems inevitable. Anyone who believes otherwise lacks even a splinter of awareness of the power of Lucifer or weakness of man. And possibly doesn't understand the story of Judas. I also know that when it comes to these kind of stories, the tellers really inflate the status of the person involved. Just how many stories about "stake presidents" or "bishops" I have heard that turned out to be second counselor in the elders quorum or executive secretary. I am sure there have been some real upper level scandals but knowing humans the accounts are inflated. Always are. One has to understand the Jussie Smullet and fakehatecrimes.org is a widespread behavior that is basically a mental sickness that many people have to dramaqueen and injure people they target. But these people have always been around, the issue is we have corrupt one sided media who blows up local or fake crime stories that fit their narrative and bury and destroy real stories that contradict. That straight propaganda techniques and is the default position of every major news media. It makes one side feel far to righteous and justified in their cause.

I also agree there are many here who just simply believe whatever confirms their current biases. I also, agree I find this video unsettling. I get the lesson, but it was wayyyy to handsy and emotional a thing to do to a young kid. I agree the pedo joe metaphor is apt. I say this as someone who has shaken hands and counseled with Elder Bednar. I don't know if there is anything there but this is not appropriate behavior and the whole setup was weird.

I also am friends with a grandson of one of the apostles named in this thread as a satanic infiltrator. He is a pretty ordinary guy. Decent guy, has zero of the hallmarks of having been sexually abused as a child. Used to say this a lot with Trump and sadly applies to Biden, if you want to know if someone is a nasty evil creep, look to the relationship with the majority of their adult children. That one glance, will tell you more than reading three dozen approved and unapproved biographies.

Can anyone link me to the mark taylor quotes?

Re is this a threat the restoration? One question we never ask is where between King David and John the Baptist did the Jewish apostasy occur? King David is a great example, did their priesthood end after Bathsheeba?

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

hedgehog wrote: September 2nd, 2022, 12:48 am
SempiternalHarbinger wrote: August 28th, 2022, 5:29 pm
Luke wrote: August 28th, 2022, 4:06 pm I watched some of this video. Seems extremely far-fetched but I won’t blindly dismiss it. I won’t blindly believe it either though.
It does seem far-fetched until you realize this is a very common practice among the rich, famous, and powerful of the world and has been for thousands of years. I personally believe it to be true and have suspected this kind of activity from church leaders for a while now. Still waiting on Epstein's list. I wouldn't be surprised if there are a few Epsteins for the hierarchy of the church.

Things like the video below definitely raise my eyebrows. I expect things like this from the pedo, Joe Biden but Bednar? Yea, he crosses boundaries, and if that was my son I would have stopped Bednar from feeling and hugging on my boy like that. I don't care who you are, it's creepy and wrong. But my guess is the majority of the membership would love Bednar to do this to their children and see no harm.
The OP is also correct that we know as much about the personal lives of our leaders as we do with celebrities and politicians of the world, that is little to nothing.
Re this sad thread and your video:

I agree with the premise that Devil has, and always has had, a crowbar into church leadership. Who and how many, I lack the evidence to say. That it will lead to some sort of future crisis seems inevitable. Anyone who believes otherwise lacks even a splinter of awareness of the power of Lucifer or weakness of man. And possibly doesn't understand the story of Judas. I also know that when it comes to these kind of stories, the tellers really inflate the status of the person involved. Just how many stories about "stake presidents" or "bishops" I have heard that turned out to be second counselor in the elders quorum or executive secretary. I am sure there have been some real upper level scandals but knowing humans the accounts are inflated. Always are. One has to understand the Jussie Smullet and fakehatecrimes.org is a widespread behavior that is basically a mental sickness that many people have to dramaqueen and injure people they target. But these people have always been around, the issue is we have corrupt one sided media who blows up local or fake crime stories that fit their narrative and bury and destroy real stories that contradict. That straight propaganda techniques and is the default position of every major news media. It makes one side feel far to righteous and justified in their cause.

I also agree there are many here who just simply believe whatever confirms their current biases. I also, agree I find this video unsettling. I get the lesson, but it was wayyyy to handsy and emotional a thing to do to a young kid. I agree the pedo joe metaphor is apt. I say this as someone who has shaken hands and counseled with Elder Bednar. I don't know if there is anything there but this is not appropriate behavior and the whole setup was weird.

I also am friends with a grandson of one of the apostles named in this thread as a satanic infiltrator. He is a pretty ordinary guy. Decent guy, has zero of the hallmarks of having been sexually abused as a child. Used to say this a lot with Trump and sadly applies to Biden, if you want to know if someone is a nasty evil creep, look to the relationship with the majority of their adult children. That one glance, will tell you more than reading three dozen approved and unapproved biographies.

Can anyone link me to the mark taylor quotes?

Re is this a threat the restoration? One question we never ask is where between King David and John the Baptist did the Jewish apostasy occur? King David is a great example, did their priesthood end after Bathsheeba?

All of Mark Taylor's prophecies are here:

www.sordrescue.com

CMajor
captain of 100

Post by CMajor »

I know a couple of counselors who have healed about a thousand people over 40 years, of SRA, same sex attraction, trauma in general. They have told me that 1/3 of the LDS church is involved in SRA. Let that sink in. They know the names. There are Apostles involved. When they heal those with SRA abuse, they deprogram all of their key words. I've been told key phrases are used too. One I remember is "all hands on deck" was used a couple of times in a recent General Conference. When these key words or phrases are used, it works like a summons. The victim will call a number and get specific directions. Or they will go to a predetermined address. After healing they no longer are under anyone's control and are truly free.

I recently talked to another friend who is a Doctor, and he told me of a witness/victim he talked to and counseled with that our high school principal was a very wicked, mean man. He was the head witch/warlock which also included 10 teachers at our school in the Salt Lake valley, this was back in the 1970's. I was shocked. On the outside he was respected and well thought of.

Mormon trivia question? Which Apostle never went on a mission as a young man, was never a Bishop or Stake President and was instrumental in allowing the CIA to recruit at BYU ?

And which Apostle was a member of Skull and Bones, and worked as an International Banker before his Apostle assignment?

No prizes will be offered, only praise. ;)

CMajor
captain of 100

Post by CMajor »

https://speeches.byu.edu/talks/russell- ... -laws-god/

This is the talk where potassium chloride is explained in its unique use.

Back on November 19, 2021 there was a moon eclipse, exceptionally long. The longest in 580 years. It appeared I believe when Taurus was in Scorpio, meaning "Hidden Secrets would be revealed" on a local, national, and world wide level. It was a big deal about secrets being revealed for the next 18 months to come.

In Isaiah 19:3 a prophecy about America. Isaiah used the word 'Egypt' for America.
"And the SPIRIT of "America" shall fail in the midst thereof; and I will destroy the counsel thereof:"
This sounds exactly where we are nearly at. The Spiritual Counsel will be destroyed. The hidden secrets come out, not just our church, but all churches. The next line describes the actions of the members who idolized their leaders, rather than being anchored in Christ.
..."and they shall seek to the idols, and to the charmers, and to them that have familiar spirits, and to the wizards."

In 1857 I believe it was Heber C Kimball who prophesied that the day would come that half of the active members would leave the church. The church buildings and temples would be locked up by the government.

According to the executive order of 20 December 2017, all of those involved in child/sex slavery will have all their assets seized. That could involve locking churches and temples. "Behold vengeance cometh speedily...First among those among you, saith the Lord, who have professed to know my name and have not known me, and have blasphemed against me in the midst of my house, saith the Lord. (DC 112:24-26)

The military is presently arresting those who are involved in crimes against humanity, child sex slavery. As well as treason, etc.

President Benson was just beginning to talk about the secret combinations infiltrating every institution in his Conference talks...
When the brethren tied him up in the pink room of the Salt Lake temple basement. He was forced to watch them take a baby not yet born from a mother on the alter. Then eat and drink the blood of the baby. They told Benson if he ever wanted to speak in Conference again he would have to join them. He nodded NO. The mother, an MK Ultra product, was instructed to take a bat and strike President Benson in the head with it several times, which she obediently did. He did not injure his head in a fall. And after his operation, he never spoke again. President Benson missed 2 General conferences. His next Conference he attended, they wrote a generic talk, and someone read it for him.

That's when the Grandson, Lee Benson got a little revenge by outing Paul H Dunn, and his combined story telling. Dunn was latered mentioned as being a handler of the Cummings Sisters, MK Ultra. (Kristy Allen testimony) They had one brother, Paul Cummings a track star at BYU.

The earthquake proofing of the SL Temple was a great way to remove the pink room evidence. I believe the dedication of the temple to last a thousand years would have worked just fine, God's power would secure the temple.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

CMajor wrote: September 2nd, 2022, 4:56 am https://speeches.byu.edu/talks/russell- ... -laws-god/

Back on November 19, 2021 there was a moon eclipse, exceptionally long. The longest in 580 years. It appeared I believe when Taurus was in Scorpio, meaning "Hidden Secrets would be revealed" on a local, national, and world wide level. It was a big deal about secrets being revealed for the next 18 months to come.

In Isaiah 19:3 a prophecy about America. Isaiah used the word 'Egypt' for America.
"And the SPIRIT of "America" shall fail in the midst thereof; and I will destroy the counsel thereof:"
This sounds exactly where we are nearly at. The Spiritual Counsel will be destroyed. The hidden secrets come out, not just our church, but all churches. The next line describes the actions of the members who idolized their leaders, rather than being anchored in Christ.
..."and they shall seek to the idols, and to the charmers, and to them that have familiar spirits, and to the wizards."

In 1857 I believe it was Heber C Kimball who prophesied that the day would come that half of the active members would leave the church. The church buildings and temples would be locked up by the government.

According to the executive order of 20 December 2017, all of those involved in child/sex slavery will have all their assets seized. That could involve locking churches and temples. "Behold vengeance cometh speedily...First among those among you, saith the Lord, who have professed to know my name and have not known me, and have blasphemed against me in the midst of my house, saith the Lord. (DC 112:24-26)

The military is presently arresting those who are involved in crimes against humanity, child sex slavery. As well as treason, etc.

President Benson was just beginning to talk about the secret combinations infiltrating every institution in his Conference talks...
When the brethren tied him up in the pink room of the Salt Lake temple basement. He was forced to watch them take a baby not yet born from a mother on the alter. Then eat and drink the blood of the baby. They told Benson if he ever wanted to speak in Conference again he would have to join them. He nodded NO. The mother, an MK Ultra product, was instructed to take a bat and strike President Benson in the head with it several times, which she obediently did. He did not injure his head in a fall. And after his operation, he never spoke again. President Benson missed 2 General conferences. His next Conference he attended, they wrote a generic talk, and someone read it for him.

That's when the Grandson, Lee Benson got a little revenge by outing Paul H Dunn, and his combined story telling. Dunn was latered mentioned as being a handler of the Cummings Sisters, MK Ultra. (Kristy Allen testimony) They had one brother, Paul Cummings a track star at BYU.

The earthquake proofing of the SL Temple was a great way to remove the pink room evidence. I believe the dedication of the temple to last a thousand years would have worked just fine, God's power would secure the temple.

Interesting! Can you elaborate on the Dunn connection to Kristy Allen, at all?

CMajor
captain of 100

Post by CMajor »

https://youtu.be/ixHC8lm82Qg

Kristy Allen testimony

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

CMajor wrote: September 2nd, 2022, 8:44 am https://youtu.be/ixHC8lm82Qg

Kristy Allen testimony
I have seen that video before, but I could not corroborate it with much. The Dunn connection is not made in the video, if I recall.

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

A man excommunicated from the Church for homosexuality in the 1970s makes claims against LDS leaders. Was the man present when Hinckley was yelling racial slurs at a BYU women’s basketball game before Hinckley invaded the women’s locker room for sexual favors after the game?

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

Christianlee wrote: September 2nd, 2022, 9:23 am A man excommunicated from the Church for homosexuality in the 1970s makes claims against LDS leaders. Was the man present when Hinckley was yelling racial slurs at a BYU women’s basketball game before Hinckley invaded the women’s locker room for sexual favors after the game?
Or was it
"man excommunicated for having homosexual relations with Gordon Hinckley"?

time will bear witness. Until then, we are at intermission... and I'll continue to eat popcorn.

CMajor
captain of 100

Post by CMajor »

This interview may have the Dunn information.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Conspiracyll/c ... _survivor/

notjamesbond003.5
captain of 1,000

Post by notjamesbond003.5 »

CMajor wrote: September 2nd, 2022, 2:41 am I know a couple of counselors who have healed about a thousand people over 40 years, of SRA, same sex attraction, trauma in general. They have told me that 1/3 of the LDS church is involved in SRA. Let that sink in. They know the names. There are Apostles involved. When they heal those with SRA abuse, they deprogram all of their key words. I've been told key phrases are used too. One I remember is "all hands on deck" was used a couple of times in a recent General Conference. When these key words or phrases are used, it works like a summons. The victim will call a number and get specific directions. Or they will go to a predetermined address. After healing they no longer are under anyone's control and are truly free.

I recently talked to another friend who is a Doctor, and he told me of a witness/victim he talked to and counseled with that our high school principal was a very wicked, mean man. He was the head witch/warlock which also included 10 teachers at our school in the Salt Lake valley, this was back in the 1970's. I was shocked. On the outside he was respected and well thought of.

Mormon trivia question? Which Apostle never went on a mission as a young man, was never a Bishop or Stake President and was instrumental in allowing the CIA to recruit at BYU ?

And which Apostle was a member of Skull and Bones, and worked as an International Banker before his Apostle assignment?

This is exactly the reasons I resigned my membership in 2019.
Lifelong member, once a hardcore TBM Brighamite believer.

Njb

silverado
captain of 100

Post by silverado »

CMajor wrote: September 2nd, 2022, 4:56 am https://speeches.byu.edu/talks/russell- ... -laws-god/

Earthquake proofing and remodeling or more? I have wondered if evidence of something was being removed. Or something people could identify. Mainly because I've heard that elevator shafts etc were already there waiting until elevators etc were invented and needed to be put in (Because God knows everything that will happen and planned for it). And that BY said the temple was built to last into the millennium. So was this extensive work really necessary? IDK

mtmom
captain of 100

Post by mtmom »

It doesn't really matter if evidence of wrong doing is destroyed or removed. If there has been evil perpetrated in the temple(s), it will be revealed in the Lord's good time. Luke 12:3

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

mtmom wrote: September 2nd, 2022, 1:56 pm It doesn't really matter if evidence of wrong doing is destroyed or removed. If there has been evil perpetrated in the temple(s), it will be revealed in the Lord's good time. Luke 12:3
Not "if", but "when".

2 Thess 2
2 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,

2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

CMajor
captain of 100

Post by CMajor »

In 2019 I had a client that was possessed by a demon, and the demon spoke to me through the client's mouth. It was the first time for me to experience something that happened to friends of mine, and it freaked me out. Outwardly I tried to remain calm. The demon said to me, "don't you diss on my Prophet, he's MY PROPHET !!" I hadn't said anything out loud or even had any thoughts about the current prophet. Though I knew in my heart the truth of him. Now I was given confirmation from a demon. In my mind I coolly called upon warrior Angel's who removed the demon and took it to a place called judgement.
If you've never had this happen to you, the voice is low groveling raspy sounding... Menacing and creepy.
There is a war going on all around us. Most of the time it is invisible. All will be brought to the surface to the light of day. Guard your thoughts, but feel free to battle against satan's army. As Joseph taught, "those with bodies will always have power over those who don't have a body."

mtmom
captain of 100

Post by mtmom »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: September 2nd, 2022, 2:13 pm
mtmom wrote: September 2nd, 2022, 1:56 pm It doesn't really matter if evidence of wrong doing is destroyed or removed. If there has been evil perpetrated in the temple(s), it will be revealed in the Lord's good time. Luke 12:3
Not "if", but "when".

2 Thess 2
2 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,

2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
Agreed. 👍

mtmom
captain of 100

Post by mtmom »

CMajor wrote: September 2nd, 2022, 2:28 pm In 2019 I had a client that was possessed by a demon, and the demon spoke to me through the client's mouth. It was the first time for me to experience something that happened to friends of mine, and it freaked me out. Outwardly I tried to remain calm. The demon said to me, "don't you diss on my Prophet, he's MY PROPHET !!" I hadn't said anything out loud or even had any thoughts about the current prophet. Though I knew in my heart the truth of him. Now I was given confirmation from a demon. In my mind I coolly called upon warrior Angel's who removed the demon and took it to a place called judgement.
If you've never had this happen to you, the voice is low groveling raspy sounding... Menacing and creepy.
There is a war going on all around us. Most of the time it is invisible. All will be brought to the surface to the light of day. Guard your thoughts, but feel free to battle against satan's army. As Joseph taught, "those with bodies will always have power over those who don't have a body."
Reminds me of Gollum.

Redpilled Mormon
captain of 100

CMajor wrote: September 2nd, 2022, 2:41 am I know a couple of counselors who have healed about a thousand people over 40 years, of SRA, same sex attraction, trauma in general. They have told me that 1/3 of the LDS church is involved in SRA. Let that sink in. They know the names. There are Apostles involved. When they heal those with SRA abuse, they deprogram all of their key words. I've been told key phrases are used too. One I remember is "all hands on deck" was used a couple of times in a recent General Conference. When these key words or phrases are used, it works like a summons. The victim will call a number and get specific directions. Or they will go to a predetermined address. After healing they no longer are under anyone's control and are truly free.

I don't know the answers and I'm curious to find out, so I hope this doesn't get lost in the shuffle and someone eventually answers which mormon apostles fit each of those descriptions.

Redpilled Mormon
captain of 100

silverado wrote: September 2nd, 2022, 12:40 pm

Earthquake proofing and remodeling or more? I have wondered if evidence of something was being removed. Or something people could identify. Mainly because I've heard that elevator shafts etc were already there waiting until elevators etc were invented and needed to be put in (Because God knows everything that will happen and planned for it). And that BY said the temple was built to last into the millennium. So was this extensive work really necessary? IDK
I remember the general conference where RMN was proudly displaying pictures of the big crack in the foundation of the temple that was necessitating repair, and I remember thinking something is wrong with this picture. I was still pretty much TBM (although also jack-mormon) so I dismissed it, but now thinking back I can't help but think of the similarity to the temple veil being torn back in Jerusalem...