Do we really know who these men are? (Gordon B. Hinckley video)

For discussing the Church, Gospel of Jesus Christ, Mormonism, etc.
Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Do we really know who these men are? (Gordon B. Hinckley video)

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

Not long ago I would have shaken my head at any claim that the Q15 were other than who they say they are. But I am slowly coming to the realization that we know almost nothing about who they truly are. I recently saw this video about Gordon B. Hinckley. The video makes my stomach feel queazy. The claims are horrific, but not surprising. These men are truly wolves in sheep’s clothing:

Here is the video on Hinckley: (**Warning, the video is graphic**)
https://rumble.com/v1gwsu3-the-true-sto ... ckley.html

commonwealth
captain of 100

Re: Do we really know who these men are? (Gordon B. Hinckley video)

Post by commonwealth »

well that was interesting

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

This is what mark Taylor said would happen. He is the Trump Prophecy guy. He said God told him stuff would come out about the mainstream churches that would cause people to leave in disgust. It would be important for believers to minister to these people so that they do not throw away their relationship with Jesus Christ when they quit their churches.

Hinckley was the last guy that I felt was a prophet.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

It looks like that video was made in the late eighties. That was already a long time ago.

If this is the kind of thing that goes on at the top of the church, it is no wonder that there is no appetite for the Constitution and liberty. People engaged in this stuff would be preoccupied with gratifying their lusts. Maybe they DID murder Ezra Taft Benson.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Wow, I never heard anything like that before. I never would have thunk it. But, absolute power does corrupt absolutely.

Well, it explains why it was so easy to follow satan, I mean Klaus Schwab. Funding abortions and BLM violence is the least of their worries.

It has to be bad news for someone that has a perfect knowledge to actually believe that Lucifer had the best plan.

Eat, drink, and be merry. Maybe they never did have a perfect knowledge. Maybe they have been frauds all of their life.

Redpilled Mormon
captain of 100

Post by Redpilled Mormon »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: August 28th, 2022, 1:08 pm Not long ago I would have shaken my head at any claim that the Q15 were other than who they say they are. But I am slowly coming to the realization that we know almost nothing about who they truly are. I recently saw this video about Gordon B. Hinckley. The video makes my stomach feel queazy. The claims are horrific, but not surprising. These men are truly wolves in sheep’s clothing:

My mom just clued me in to this video's existence this morning. I just watched it, and don't really know what to think.

The most unthinkable thing is... yeah, I do think this is possible. I'm not 100% on board yet, but I might be over the 50% line of thinking this is true.

The people giving testimony appear very credible. The dying homosexual man does seem bitter, but that doesn't mean he's lying. He comes across as a hurt, jilted lover. Also he's well aware that he's dying, according to the vid he died weeks after the interview. Not sure of what motives to lie he might have. But sure, he could be lying; they all could. It just seems slightly more likely to me that they aren't coordinating a smear campaign.

Although I have heard personal stories from multiple people who met Gordon Hinkley in person that he gave off a distinct malevolent dark and evil aura, including my own mom, I had never before heard stories of him engaging in sex parties, much less involving homosexual activities with underage boys. Not sure what to think.

Funny that when I got a chance to look at the lds freedom forums, this same vhs video from 1992 would be a hot topic of discussion on the same day.

Redpilled Mormon
captain of 100

Chip wrote: August 28th, 2022, 2:32 pm It looks like that video was made in the late eighties. That was already a long time ago.

If this is the kind of thing that goes on at the top of the church, it is no wonder that there is no appetite for the Constitution and liberty. People engaged in this stuff would be preoccupied with gratifying their lusts. Maybe they DID murder Ezra Taft Benson.
Not just Benson, but Hunter too from the rumors I've heard. And RMN as a key participant.

I don't dismiss it out of hand anymore.

Redpilled Mormon
captain of 100

Chip wrote: August 28th, 2022, 2:01 pm This is what mark Taylor said would happen. He is the Trump Prophecy guy. He said God told him stuff would come out about the mainstream churches that would cause people to leave in disgust. It would be important for believers to minister to these people so that they do not throw away their relationship with Jesus Christ when they quit their churches.
I hadn't heard of Mark Taylor before. I googled and read through what was written as prophecy. Seems like a lot of it came to pass, but others not so much. Interesting.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: August 28th, 2022, 1:08 pm Not long ago I would have shaken my head at any claim that the Q15 were other than who they say they are. But I am slowly coming to the realization that we know almost nothing about who they truly are. I recently saw this video about Gordon B. Hinckley. The video makes my stomach feel queazy. The claims are horrific, but not surprising. These men are truly wolves in sheep’s clothing:

hm. I guess this corroborates what my buddy told me back in the 90's . All of it. I had left the church already due to what had happened with Ezra T. so it wasn't too much of a surprise. My friend lived/grew up in SLC and must of known this group of people in the video because he spoke with explicit detail. It was sickening to hear it. I never did research it because it wasn't an ax that I wanted to grind. This is the first time that I've come across this since those days with my friend.

Another thing that was told to me was explicit details concerning the Mark Hofmann scandal. From political cover-ups to what Hofmann was being paid to do by Hinckley himself. I'll say this:

According to my contact:

Hofmann was being paid by the Church via Hinckley to find any historical documents existing in private hands which could cast a bad light on the church so that the church could buy it. The funny thing is that he had become such a great forger, that he made more money selling fake documents to the church than he could make by finding authentic ones! He sold MANY fake ones to the church which the 15 believed were authentic.

sad stuff.

The same type of scandal was exposed about Thomas Monson and attested to by many women although , from what I understand, his 'indiscretions' were only with women. Websites that published the Monson scandal were legally threatened by the church which caused them to withdraw their articles. When I looked into it many years ago, I did find one site that still had the info on it along with the fact that they had been threatened by attys of the church. When they told the church, 'then sue us', the church didn't .

it's all nuts. Men will be men.

Wolfwoman
captain of 1,000

Post by Wolfwoman »

It may be true; I have no idea. But if so, wouldn't Hinckley and others involved in such things as this have HIV/AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases too? With a crazy lifestyle like that.

Luke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Luke »

Redpilled Mormon wrote: August 28th, 2022, 3:18 pm
Chip wrote: August 28th, 2022, 2:32 pm It looks like that video was made in the late eighties. That was already a long time ago.

Not just Benson, but Hunter too from the rumors I've heard. And RMN as a key participant.

I won’t dismiss it either. I’ve met too many people who were closely linked with very suspicious circumstances for me to summarily dismiss it as nonsense now.

Luke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Luke »

I watched some of this video. Seems extremely far-fetched but I won’t blindly dismiss it. I won’t blindly believe it either though.

gruden2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by gruden2.0 »

I've long suspected Kimball, Benson and Hunter met with early demises. I don't have any information as to who was behind it and for what purpose (although I can guess). Since there are a few people here who know something, can you either post or point me to sources where I can read about the circumstances surrounding their deaths? How involved was Nelson?

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

Redpilled Mormon wrote: August 28th, 2022, 3:18 pm

strange thing you said about Hunter. I had never heard that he ,also , was "not in favor" by the new church. I was just looking at the list of presidents of the church and something coincidentally odd stuck out and caught my attention due to what you had posted.

from 1951, the death of G.A. Smith to present, all the prophets have color photos , with the exception of ETB and HWH. Yah...it's a bit woo woo , but interesting nonetheless.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_p ... day_Saints

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

I'm very skeptical about the truth of this. If it turned out to be true, I would be shocked and-even though I've left the membership-I would feel uber betrayed.

Redpilled Mormon
captain of 100

gruden2.0 wrote: August 28th, 2022, 4:30 pm I've long suspected Kimball, Benson and Hunter met with early demises. I don't have any information as to who was behind it and for what purpose (although I can guess). Since there are a few people here who know something, can you either post or point me to sources where I can read about the circumstances surrounding their deaths? How involved was Nelson?
The story I heard was from someone who claimed he heard it from the next door neighbor of Hunter. That Nelson was seen going into the house furtively, leaving furtively, and shortly thereafter Hunter ran out half dressed (pajama bottoms only) crying out that he'd been murdered "they got me!" and then collapsed onto the front lawn. I would much rather have heard it first hand from the neighbor; I can't verify anything, but that's the story I was told.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

I watched the video.
I think it is highly suspect, bordering on farcical. Some people will do anything for their 15 minutes of fame.

farmerchick
captain of 1,000

Post by farmerchick »

It's a great story made for TV.....lotsa sex, racist comments, bad actors, used car salesman....what could be wrong with that group of people retelling facts???....totally believable....lol...i do have a couple questions.....they elude to many high ranking members attending the parties but only name three..... Why not name them all? Aids was highly communicable during sex and van damme says hinckley likes to enjoy it with him.....were they wearing dental dams during oral sex or using condoms to prevent the aids? No bodily fluids exchanged there is highly unlikely if it happened like van damme says..... I don't know exactly when the parties took place...was it in the 70's 60's 90's? Thats not made really clear from what I saw...was it ongoing thru the decades?..the tellers of the stories seem kinda vague or contradictory on some points...like the woman viola says there were so many people at the parties and then they would pair up and go into bedrooms.....supposedly there were five bedrooms ...so were there enough to pair off or orgies or not many people or what exactly? She sites some examples of the pairings so was she just there watching or was she also participating somewhat with other party goers? If there were lots of people partying on three floors in the house how would the narrators know who was going where and how long...I've been to a few parties myself and after awhile everything seems a bit fuzzy and you aren't really worried about everyone else....just saying....and why did viola go to the parties if she didn't want to participate or thought it was bad? And it sounds like she attended many of these parties cuz she is an expert.....idk seems weird.......i think the parties happened and the van Damme guy prolly threw out the coffee table and the TV.....cuz it was a party house....that seems like a normal thing to do at a party house...lol.....do I think that Gordon was wearing his silkies while enjoying prostitutes and boys?...idk.....the body language and eye looks of viola while talking seemed weird to me...the money laundering story told by van damme is confusing as he states they were money Laundering and then he was paid under the table and then he paid them back unDer the table after they gave him seed money for the gay bars.......seems like that would be easily traceable if money laundering happened...usually the money Laundering means the cash was put into the business accounts as sales, taxes paid and then a check issued to venders and out into legitimate accounts...not give checks from Zions bank and then get cash under the table which is how I interpreted What van damme said....could this be possible?...ya it could I guess...but who were the checks from and where did the money go?......these people all got agitated at some point during the tell all like they were wronged somehow.... the big problem I have is that anyone can say anything......i soooo believe van damme lived a party lifestyle and the stories he tells are probably true......just the people named in the stories seem a stretch....do people in salt lake who are members do this stuff...ya they do.......lotsa bad Mormons everywhere.......i just don't think this crew is credible.....you'd think they would have pics....and more people would have come forward if it were as big as they said and hinckley was really Involved like they said......and why didn't viola get with the evil hinckley when she was propositioned??... Why would she decline and then continue to attend the parties? Obviously no rape was going on as she doesn't say she had to do anything at all.......just a big fun orgy party you don't participate in from her perspective.... I guess....I've been around the block and the party scene is the same bunch all the time with some variation of people and plenty of gossip about the participants sexual proclivities and alcohol consumption.....especially the regulars......lots of booze, some drugs, lotsa willing women usually after a little bit....sometimes if it's a really awesome party people have no idea what even happened...as they stagger home in the late morning ...lol......no one noticed hinckley was hung over or not where he was supposed to be? Hinckley didn't stop by the local Denny's for some eggs Ben at 4 am and fall asleep at the counter face down in his plate ever????? I was married to a party animal and sometimes he would be gone for two weeks at a time.....no one would know where he was....lol....he certainly wasn't able to run his own life let alone a world wide religious denomination....lol......sometimes he'd be so drunk he'd get pulled over and thrown in jail for dui and not even remember....actually happened alot to him back in the days when dui wasn't that big of a deal....did hinckley have a driver? Did he have some miracle power to stop drinking after one or two biolermakers? Did hinckleys wife ever get fed up and divorce the sad sack like most wives would have.....even then most women wouldn't put up with the behavior of the perp hinckley......the party lifestyle does carry over into real life as we see with the three main actors here...obviously one is dead...and the other ones seem like used up fame seekers.....just my .02. Highly skeptical of this....

SempiternalHarbinger
captain of 1,000

Post by SempiternalHarbinger »

Luke wrote: August 28th, 2022, 4:06 pm I watched some of this video. Seems extremely far-fetched but I won’t blindly dismiss it. I won’t blindly believe it either though.
It does seem far-fetched until you realize this is a very common practice among the rich, famous, and powerful of the world and has been for thousands of years. I personally believe it to be true and have suspected this kind of activity from church leaders for a while now. Still waiting on Epstein's list. I wouldn't be surprised if there are a few Epsteins for the hierarchy of the church.

Things like the video below definitely raise my eyebrows. I expect things like this from the pedo, Joe Biden but Bednar? Yea, he crosses boundaries, and if that was my son I would have stopped Bednar from feeling and hugging on my boy like that. I don't care who you are, it's creepy and wrong. But my guess is the majority of the membership would love Bednar to do this to their children and see no harm.
The OP is also correct that we know as much about the personal lives of our leaders as we do with celebrities and politicians of the world, that is little to nothing.

On a side note, 10+ years ago I was doing a remodel job up in the avenues when the homeowner started telling me about the history of the house and it was fascinating. He took me down a steep and very long flight of stairs to this huge underground cavern. The cavern was completely empty and had a hallway in the back with four small rooms and one bathroom. The homeowner went on to tell me the house was owned by a former apostle (forgot who) who built the cavern after Prohibition and the banning of alcohol by Heber J Grant. Since many of the leaders could no longer drink openly many took it to these caverns among the Wasatch. The reason why I share this story is the first thought I had when entering the basement was this underground cavern looked like a brothel house.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

This additional journal entry from JR Sweet is one reason why this doesn’t seem so far fetched to me:
https://mormonmonarch.com/prophet-of-pain/

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Robin Hood wrote: August 28th, 2022, 4:58 pm I watched the video.
I think it is highly suspect, bordering on farcical. Some people will do anything for their 15 minutes of fame.
Anyone still “in” the church would hold such a viewpoint. We can’t believe that a person in such a high ranking office could be so corrupt. I mean, how good of liars would they have to be? Well, they are that good, and that evil.

Jonesy
captain of 1,000

Post by Jonesy »

This isn’t gonna fly with the average Mormon. There has to be some more evidence tucked away somewhere. This just won’t do it…

This does a better job expounding…

https://www.thelastamericanvagabond.com ... -hinckley/

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Jonesy wrote: August 28th, 2022, 5:47 pm This isn’t gonna fly with the average Mormon. There has to be some more evidence tucked away somewhere. This just won’t do it…
The “average Mormon” will never get it. If they still believe the profit can never lead you astray, what else matters to them? They’ve been so brainwashed that average common sense would sound lunatic to them.

Lineman1012
captain of 100

Post by Lineman1012 »

Chip wrote: August 28th, 2022, 2:01 pm This is what mark Taylor said …. God told him stuff would come out about the mainstream churches that would cause people to leave in disgust. It would be important for believers to minister to these people so that they do not throw away their relationship with Jesus Christ when they quit their churches.
I have been contemplating what to do, staying in the church or leaving it, for a long time and have come to the conclusion that no matter what happens I cannot throw Jesus Christ away just because our church leaders are corrupt.

We are spirit children of Heavenly parents and as such, we have a divine destiny. Don’t screw that part up. I don’t think you need a church in order to serve others and develop that loving relationship with Jesus Christ. So, even though it’s not needed, I will stay with the church until they make it impossible to stay.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Lineman1012 wrote: August 28th, 2022, 5:59 pm
Chip wrote: August 28th, 2022, 2:01 pm This is what mark Taylor said …. God told him stuff would come out about the mainstream churches that would cause people to leave in disgust. It would be important for believers to minister to these people so that they do not throw away their relationship with Jesus Christ when they quit their churches.
I have been contemplating what to do, staying in the church or leaving it, for a long time and have come to the conclusion that no matter what happens I cannot throw Jesus Christ away just because our church leaders are corrupt.

We are spirit children of Heavenly parents and as such, we have a divine destiny. Don’t screw that part up. I don’t think you need a church in order to serve others and develop that loving relationship with Jesus Christ. So, even though it’s not needed, I will stay with the church until they make it impossible to stay.
We all eventually find that line in the sand. The “church” is clearly in apostasy. Children are brainwashed from infancy and it doesn’t let up. Teaching false, anti-Christian beliefs in church should be cause for separation.