Salt Lake Temple Rebuild

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Dusty Wanderer
captain of 1,000

Re: Salt Lake Temple Rebuild

Post by Dusty Wanderer »

CaptainM wrote: September 8th, 2022, 10:25 am 25 And there shall be upon every high mountain, and upon every high hill, rivers and streams of waters in the day of the great slaughter, when the towers fall. (Isaiah 30)

I keep thinking we're in for an unimaginable amount of precipitation, among other things, of course.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canyon_Lake_Gorge

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

the righteous and faithful will stand

ILiveIDieILiveAgain
captain of 100

Post by ILiveIDieILiveAgain »

What I am most curious to see/hear, especially if something catastrophic happens, is the smashing of square pegs thru round holes. How mormons will twist things around to be surprise blessings from the Lord, the Lord's tender little mercies, His unforeseen miracles poured out on the saints, yadda, yadda, yadda, blah, blah, blah, trying to make it seem as though the Lord did it all to reward His people for their something or another.
What ever happened to the good ol' days of yore where prophets and leaders wouldn't hold back letting the people know how bad they, how much they screwed up, and how pissed the Lord is about it! :lol:

Kingdom of ZION
captain of 1,000

Post by Kingdom of ZION »

ILiveIDieILiveAgain wrote: September 8th, 2022, 5:46 pm What I am most curious to see/hear, especially if something catastrophic happens, is the smashing of square pegs thru round holes. How mormons will twist things around to be surprise blessings from the Lord, the Lord's tender little mercies, His unforeseen miracles poured out on the saints, yadda, yadda, yadda, blah, blah, blah, trying to make it seem as though the Lord did it all to reward His people for their something or another.
What ever happened to the good ol' days of yore where prophets and leaders wouldn't hold back letting the people know how bad they, how much they screwed up, and how pissed the Lord is about it! :lol:
Oh, you want a real Prophet! What happen when Father sends one and they do not do what he says, and eventually they martyr him to shut him up? He leaves them to their own demise!

This sound faintly familiar...

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

Dusty Wanderer wrote: September 8th, 2022, 11:21 amI keep thinking we're in for an unimaginable amount of precipitation, among other things, of course.
I know people who believe that we should live our lives differently based on the possibility of Lake Bonneville coming back.

Ain't nobody got time for that.
lake-bonneville.jpg
lake-bonneville.jpg (245.05 KiB) Viewed 214 times

Dusty Wanderer
captain of 1,000

Post by Dusty Wanderer »

creator wrote: September 9th, 2022, 9:12 am
Dusty Wanderer wrote: September 8th, 2022, 11:21 amI keep thinking we're in for an unimaginable amount of precipitation, among other things, of course.
I know people who believe that we should live our lives differently based on the possibility of Lake Bonneville coming back.

Ain't nobody got time for that.

lake-bonneville.jpg
I just take note of where all boats are at in my neighborhood.

Seems like this would be a more immediate concern these days.