How Homeless In the Institutional Church do you feel?

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.

How many others in your ward get what's going on?

A. Nobody...I'm an island
30%
B. One other person
20%
C. 2 to 3 other people
26%
D. 4 to 6 other people
10%
E. 6 to 10 other people
4%
F. Over 10 people
10%

Total votes: 97
The Red Pill
captain of 1,000

How Homeless In the Institutional Church do you feel?

Post by The Red Pill »

The last two and a half years has been a real awakening for me personally. I witnessed my own Bishop being released for not wearing a mask, and a High Councilman for the same reason, both good men.

I recoiled in disbelief as Q15 recklessly rolled up thier sleeves in front of the cameras and later urged the clot-shot..for EVERYONE...including children.

It blew my mind to find out about the churches Ensign Peak Advisors $150 billion stock portfolio tithing slush fund. Then came the understanding of the UN partnership, NAACP donations, Red Cross donations, GAVI donations, $120,000.00 base pay, admissions of not seeing God, pushing the LGBTQ agenda, wokeness culture, forgetting Pioneer Day entirely, good global citizen declarations, agenda 2030 talk in conference, donations to Biden...then Oaks being an apologist for it all.

In my ward, I feel pretty homeless. Only one other family totally gets what's going on. Two to three others partially get what's going on...and the rest are hopelessly in the matrix.

What is your experience in your own ward?

madvin
captain of 1,000

Re: How Homeless In the Institutional Church do you feel?

Post by madvin »

Your "timeline" of awakening seems pretty close to mine. In the previous ward I was in (from the beginning of the scam to Aug 2021) there was one person totally on board with me and the bishop was partially.

Now, in my new ward there is no one with me, although the few I have talked to, agree with the stupidity of it, they still just go along.

blitzinstripes
captain of 1,000

Post by blitzinstripes »

If there is anyone else in my ward "awakened" to the state of the church, I haven't spoken with them. Of course, I haven't been there much recently,and even when I was I never had a lot of close friends there. Too many fake people, and that was long before I started to wake up to the issues. I would hope that some of them are awakening, but speaking about it must be done cautiously/ in whispers. The PTB don't like such things. It's easy to find yourself facing the Sanhedrin for evil speaking of the self appointed. I mean, "the Lord's anointed". Not that I really give their kangaroo court any credibility, but I'm not really looking to bring drama and "shame" upon my family, either.

MikeMaillet
captain of 1,000

Post by MikeMaillet »

I haven't been to church for a few years but I'm not aware of anyone else in my ward that thinks the same way I do regarding the descent into Babylon of the modern-day church. Some of my closest friends seem to have distanced themselves from me a bit. I can't say I feel homeless because I know that I'm right about our apostasy. What I have been feeling lately is a great sense of unease, knowing more than ever that the scriptures will be fulfilled. At the same time, I've been blessed with deep and incredible insights regarding the scriptures and a deeper understanding of why we are in this mess.

What is most frustrating is that so few people seem to be able to see what is so obvious to me. The shopping mall should have been like a slap in the face to all LDS but instead our Q15 get their photos taken in front of a white statue like they had just won an Oscar. But just so that we don't feel left out, if you call within the next 20 minutes, because you know we can't be doing this all day, you can get your own replica of the God of the universe for just $29.99 + shipping and applicable taxes.

I don't feel homeless. I feel like the frog (I'm French Canadian, Baddam Psh!) that jumped out and is trying to get the other ones to avoid the dinner plate.

Mike Maillet
Ingleside, Ontario

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

MikeMaillet wrote: August 26th, 2022, 3:00 pm I haven't been to church for a few years but I'm not aware of anyone else in my ward that thinks the same way I do regarding the descent into Babylon of the modern-day church. Some of my closest friends seem to have distanced themselves from me a bit. I can't say I feel homeless because I know that I'm right about our apostasy. What I have been feeling lately is a great sense of unease, knowing more than ever that the scriptures will be fulfilled. At the same time, I've been blessed with deep and incredible insights regarding the scriptures and a deeper understanding of why we are in this mess.

What is most frustrating is that so few people seem to be able to see what is so obvious to me. The shopping mall should have been like a slap in the face to all LDS but instead our Q15 get their photos taken in front of a white statue like they had just won an Oscar. But just so that we don't feel left out, if you call within the next 20 minutes, because you know we can't be doing this all day, you can get your own replica of the God of the universe for just $29.99 + shipping and applicable taxes.

I don't feel homeless. I feel like the frog (I'm French Canadian, Baddam Psh!) that jumped out and is trying to get the other ones to avoid the dinner plate.

Mike Maillet
Ingleside, Ontario
Yes, the mall was the catalyst the Holy Spirit used to wake me up over a decade ago. At the time, even here on Ldsff, it was considered petty to have concerns about a luxury shopping mecca in downtown SL, built and owned by the church. That’s one way I know it was the Spirit that woke me up, and not my criticism of shopping malls.

I would have thought more people, especially traditional conservatives, would have been appalled by the attitude the leaders took about covid, especially the over-the-top praise and adoration of the vexxeen. But, alas, frogs.

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

The Red Pill wrote: August 26th, 2022, 2:18 pm The last two and a half years has been a real awakening for me personally. I witnessed my own Bishop being released for not wearing a mask, and a High Councilman for the same reason, both good men.

I recoiled in disbelief as Q15 recklessly rolled up thier sleeves in front of the cameras and later urged the clot-shot..for EVERYONE...including children.

It blew my mind to find out about the churches Ensign Peak Advisors $150 billion stock portfolio tithing slush fund. Then came the understanding of the UN partnership, NAACP donations, Red Cross donations, GAVI donations, $120,000.00 base pay, admissions of not seeing God, pushing the LGBTQ agenda, wokeness culture, forgetting Pioneer Day entirely, good global citizen declarations, agenda 2030 talk in conference, donations to Biden...then Oaks being an apologist for it all.

In my ward, I feel pretty homeless. Only one other family totally gets what's going on. Two to three others partially get what's going on...and the rest are hopelessly in the matrix.

A lot of people in my ward get what's going on. However, their interpretation of "get what's going on" and what you guys think is going on, is quite different.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Subcomandante wrote: August 26th, 2022, 3:13 pm
The Red Pill wrote: August 26th, 2022, 2:18 pm The last two and a half years has been a real awakening for me personally. I witnessed my own Bishop being released for not wearing a mask, and a High Councilman for the same reason, both good men.

A lot of people in my ward get what's going on. However, their interpretation of "get what's going on" and what you guys think is going on, is quite different.
It is because you have convinced yourself that you have been seeing proof, or fruits, of prophets from these men when there just hasn't been.

Can a good tree produce corrupt fruit? What did Jesus say about that?

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

bwahahahahahhahahha....hahahahahhah can't stop laughing.

did I get this saying off of a post here or did I get it elsewhere? anyway I am not sure who to credit but it could have been a christian nonmormon of the many that I listen to.

In the churches today . . . spirituality has been replaced by respectability. .

In short . .if you have a calling = respectabiltiy
if you are a GA, seventy, temple pres. misssion pres, etc = respectability
if you are a bishop or RS pres or EQ pres, temple worker, etc = respectability
if you are a local leader that does all they are told or a member that does all that they are told by a man = respectabiltiy

don't need to school anyone here on spirituality and the lack of it since it has been replaced

RESPECT - find out what it means to me . . .sock it to me, sock it to me

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

you're such a debbie downer, after all, this IS the last days

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Huh?

JuneBug12000
captain of 1,000

Post by JuneBug12000 »

I put 2-3, but that counts my husband. ;)

Ado
captain of 100

Post by Ado »

If anyone in my ward “gets it,” regarding the COVID lies, they mostly keep it to themselves and go along to get along. But no one has said anything or seemed to look at my husband and me sideways for not wearing masks when the rest of them did. We were encouraged to wear them, but never asked to leave when we didn’t. The messaging I got from leadership in the ward and stake was mostly that they were operating on a fear of offending the COVID-fearful.

p8riot
captain of 100

Post by p8riot »

Not really sure. One other person that I know of for sure because they openly said they aren't coming to church because of what's going on. I keep it mostly to myself. Few if any are ready to embrace the truth. I'm sure there are many that are confused by what's going on but it easier for them to just "FTP".

Mala_Suerte
captain of 100

Post by Mala_Suerte »

EvanLM wrote: August 26th, 2022, 6:34 pm bwahahahahahhahahha....hahahahahhah can't stop laughing.

did I get this saying off of a post here or did I get it elsewhere? anyway I am not sure who to credit but it could have been a christian nonmormon of the many that I listen to.

In the churches today . . . spirituality has been replaced by respectability. .

In short . .if you have a calling = respectabiltiy
if you are a GA, seventy, temple pres. misssion pres, etc = respectability
if you are a bishop or RS pres or EQ pres, temple worker, etc = respectability
if you are a local leader that does all they are told or a member that does all that they are told by a man = respectabiltiy

don't need to school anyone here on spirituality and the lack of it since it has been replaced

RESPECT - find out what it means to me . . .sock it to me, sock it to me
I must be a very respectable person, b/c I have 3 callings, or it could be that my ward is so small that they had no choice but to ask me to do multiple callings. LOL

My ward must absolutely rock b/c there are a lot of people who get the current state of affairs. My ward also had the lowest compliance rates for wearing masks in my stake.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

I found "home" by leaving. 🙂

Gadianton Slayer
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Gadianton Slayer »

I know far more than 10. Some members, some not. All with fairly similar beliefs to my own.

BigT
captain of 100

Post by BigT »

InfoWarrior82 wrote: August 26th, 2022, 6:38 pmHuh?
I think Evan is drinking, or something. He’s seemed “unstable” recently.

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

my ward had the lesson on listening to the spirit from come follow me earlier in the year. I finally made the comment that it was sure hard to know cuz there are people sitting her who are wearing masks andpeople who are not wearing mask. How can I be sure that I am getting the message.

Then I told of the story of being a young girl and the prophet said that we couldn't wear pierced earrings. When a new prophet came in then he said that we CAN wear pierced earrings. ( his daughter was probably begging to )

then I said that masks would be like pierced earrings and soon would not have to be worn in temples and such. I have been hated since but I can't even compare my honesty with what comes across that pulpit on fast day. and people have the nerve to say in the name of JC when they have totally blasphemed or only spoken of the teachings of man.

50% in that ward in the middle of Jackson County MO

and these are the people moving into Jackson and planning to build Zion. I'm a little worried

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

what fruit shows unstable. . . . the quote was RESPECT, a song sang by arethra franklin

The problem is that I have to use humor and sarcasm sometimes because this situation is REAL and there is nothing else I can do but repent and pray. Trudeau has called out his arms against his people and especially against farmers. Macron the same. Netherlands the same.

Putin is madder than hell and it just keeps getting reported that he is maybe a good guy. well NO He is tired of the PLUNDER and very politically correct calls iut "colonization" program of the US that has been going on for 100s or years.
These guys aren't kidding anymore.

The churches in Jackson county are in full blown programs and activities every day and night and weak emergency prepared fairs and so on. They have seperated themselves form each other and won't admit it. Each side thinks they are right.

Not sure what side I belong to cuz I have always been the lowest snake belly in the church. The bottom of the crap pile. Not only am I single but worst of all . . .divorced. scum under the feet of y'all

My humor found its place when I watched a man bob his head sound asleep in a fireside and another fireside the speaker could hardly talk for interruptions on his whole message . . .symbolism in the temple. Participants taught the lesson. He was pretty good at keeping cool.

We have a primary clique in our ward and I laughed all through sacrament meeting. The bishopric was replaced a couple of weeks ago and NONE of them was called out of the primary clique ---- 30-50 year olds. The the whole bishopric sleep through the first sacrament meeting.

There are old adult meetings and young adult meetings with lots of leaders, running clubs, lunch with the women every wednesday, play clubs, book club, volleyball, basketball, clothing drive, super saturday, and so much more. hahahahahahahahahaha

same old church . . . same type of people

and the world is going on just like the days of Noah and I am trying to brace myself with a little humor. ya'll just keep repeating the same stuff . . just like the ward I go to in Jackson County . . the same stuff over and over and over. . . .

didn't we just survey our churches a few months ago . . . and isn't there a constant report from most of ya'll regarding churches?

I am finding the whole thing humorous today

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

BigT wrote: August 26th, 2022, 7:42 pm
Evan is a woman.

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

yes, never kept that secret . . . a woman who is going to be translated just like the women in City of Enoch.

and I suppose like the wives of the 3 nephites . . .

God will do good work on this woman who is scum of the LDS church

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

I also used to rent rooms in my houses to other women but always made sure that local congregation knew that I wasn't gay. someone on this forum would be offended and throw me under the bus with sister Eubank (snowbank) hahaha

blitzinstripes
captain of 1,000

Post by blitzinstripes »

If you're feeling a little alone, take solace in the fact that until modern times, the true believers really never gathered in a brick and mortar church with such a formal organization structure. Sure you had prophets and apostles, but you didn't have the corporate business model (giant pyramid of authority) like the church of today. Largely it was family groups with much less organization. And yet they flourished. I'm not sure where we got the idea that we had to have a massive organizational structure, but I don't think it was from Christ. "Where two or three are gathered in my name " feels much more conducive to learning and spiritual edification than "400 to a ward, 3,000 to a stake".

I believe the "real" church (possessing real faith and the true gifts of the Spirit) will not only exist, but flourish in these smaller fragments, at least until a larger restoration happens. THAT'S the new normal.

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

and quit taking yourselves so seriously . . . we are about to walk through more hell and God will keep giving us some rest to see who will repent. Then he'll start the tribs again until at one point they will come day and night with no relief. some people will repent

most are going to die . . . you are seeing prophecy come to pass and in our churches especially . . .a great division . . . . agency in your face

good to laugh now and not be serious cuz soon there will only be tears

time to build zion and zion churches

BigT
captain of 100

Post by BigT »

Lizzy60 wrote: August 26th, 2022, 8:08 pm
BigT wrote: August 26th, 2022, 7:42 pm
Evan is a woman.
Thanks, didn’t know that.