Bonnie Cordon’s How I Hear Him

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
LDS Physician
captain of 1,000

Re: Bonnie Cordon’s How I Hear Him

Post by LDS Physician »

Serragon wrote: August 25th, 2022, 2:27 am
Dusty Wanderer wrote: August 24th, 2022, 5:37 pm
Reluctant Watchman wrote: August 24th, 2022, 5:30 pm Just so people understand the severity of the Fatality Report:

"The case met the criteria for clearly observable based upon Derek's injuries and a verified report by the Child Protection Team stating that Derek's injuries are consistent with non-accidental abusive head trauma. The case met the criteria for imminent as Derek passed away from abusive head trauma and neither that mother or father have provided an explanation that was consistent with the injuries that Derek was presenting with [omitted]. The case met the criteria for out of control as the mother's impulsive and violent actions and the father's inaction has led to Derek's death. The case met the criteria for severe as Derek was deceased..."
I just can’t imagine how this didn’t even go to court in light of the coroner report. Makes no sense.
Probably because Shaken baby syndrome dagnosis is flawed and unreliable.

The diagnosis is based upon the idea that severe shaking is the only reasonable explanation for the injuries. But this has been shown to be false in a few recent studies. It is no longer easy to prosecute this against a competent attorney unless you have accompanying video or eye witness testimony.
The report uses the word "homicide" ... there is no other explanation for the child's death. In my opinion, the injuries described are worse than shaken baby syndrome. In fact, the term "non-accidental abusive head trauma" is used and is definitely NOT shaken baby syndrome. Additionally, wasn't this a 2 year-old? They don't die from shaking. That's generally much younger infants, not toddlers. This kid received severe head-beating.

It's shameful that the person who did this didn't face any charges. I don't care how "difficult" it is to prosecute such a person ... a 2 year-old was murdered in the face and not a soul is facing charges. Meanwhile, his grandmother capitalizes on the tragedy by lying about its cause. She's as fake as her plasticized face. It's honestly quite disgusting.

No wonder the Lord will soon be unable to ignore the blood of the innocent crying from the dust. I won't blame him a bit when he delivers his justice.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

Chip wrote: August 25th, 2022, 12:05 am This was the best video I've seen about MK Ultra. It was straightforward, broad in scope, and paced well. This is what people need to see in order to have a handle on it. At this point, to me, there is no doubt that this stuff goes on. Too many people testify of the same things for it to be fiction.

There was a thread on LDSFF about how Brittney Spears always has several nurses around her and those that control her life won't let her get her IUD removed. She is made to attend long "counseling" sessions daily. Her father manages her life as if she is a slave. She is a product of MK Ultra, but she is becoming self-determined and uncontrollable nowadays.
Prior to watching this video for the first time, I had gone down the rabbit hole for a while. This included many personal eye witness accounts and all of JR Sweets journal entries (that was actually a bit traumatizing). After all of that, I then watched the video I linked earlier. It all made sense. And when I say “all”, I mean things like why Benson was silenced in the 90s. Why Hunter’s stint as president was so short. Or why Hinckley responded to 9/11 the way he did. Or why Monson was accused of certain things. Or why Nelson’s daughter and SIL were accused of sexually abusing children.

Crazy stuff!!

John Tavner
captain of 1,000

Post by John Tavner »

LDS Physician wrote: August 25th, 2022, 5:58 am
Reluctant Watchman wrote: August 24th, 2022, 5:30 pm Just so people understand the severity of the Fatality Report:

"The case met the criteria for clearly observable based upon Derek's injuries and a verified report by the Child Protection Team stating that Derek's injuries are consistent with non-accidental abusive head trauma. The case met the criteria for imminent as Derek passed away from abusive head trauma and neither that mother or father have provided an explanation that was consistent with the injuries that Derek was presenting with [omitted]. The case met the criteria for out of control as the mother's impulsive and violent actions and the father's inaction has led to Derek's death. The case met the criteria for severe as Derek was deceased..."
I just can’t imagine how this didn’t even go to court in light of the coroner report. Makes no sense.

The diagnosis is based upon the idea that severe shaking is the only reasonable explanation for the injuries. But this has been shown to be false in a few recent studies. It is no longer easy to prosecute this against a competent attorney unless you have accompanying video or eye witness testimony.
The report uses the word "homicide" ... there is no other explanation for the child's death. In my opinion, the injuries described are worse than shaken baby syndrome. In fact, the term "non-accidental abusive head trauma" is used and is definitely NOT shaken baby syndrome. Additionally, wasn't this a 2 year-old? They don't die from shaking. That's generally much younger infants, not toddlers. This kid received severe head-beating.

It's shameful that the person who did this didn't face any charges. I don't care how "difficult" it is to prosecute such a person ... a 2 year-old was murdered in the face and not a soul is facing charges. Meanwhile, his grandmother capitalizes on the tragedy by lying about its cause. She's as fake as her plasticized face. It's honestly quite disgusting.

No wonder the Lord will soon be unable to ignore the blood of the innocent crying from the dust. I won't blame him a bit when he delivers his justice.
Vaccines can cause that appearance (2 year olds = lots of shots). The question comes down to "was there bruising/broken skin." and even then "was there a fall?"
Last edited by John Tavner on August 25th, 2022, 7:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: August 25th, 2022, 6:05 am
Chip wrote: August 25th, 2022, 12:05 am This was the best video I've seen about MK Ultra. It was straightforward, broad in scope, and paced well. This is what people need to see in order to have a handle on it. At this point, to me, there is no doubt that this stuff goes on. Too many people testify of the same things for it to be fiction.

There was a thread on LDSFF about how Brittney Spears always has several nurses around her and those that control her life won't let her get her IUD removed. She is made to attend long "counseling" sessions daily. Her father manages her life as if she is a slave. She is a product of MK Ultra, but she is becoming self-determined and uncontrollable nowadays.
Prior to watching this video for the first time, I had gone down the rabbit hole for a while. This included many personal eye witness accounts and all of JR Sweets journal entries (that was actually a bit traumatizing). After all of that, I then watched the video I linked earlier. It all made sense. And when I say “all”, I mean things like why Benson was silenced in the 90s. Why Hunter’s stint as president was so short. Or why Hinckley responded to 9/11 the way he did. Or why Monson was accused of certain things. Or why Nelson’s daughter and SIL were accused of sexually abusing children.

Crazy stuff!!

I don't know if you"ve ever heard of Mark Taylor, but he is an American prophet who God told back in 2011 that Trump would become president. He gave Mark all kinds of interesting prophecies which he has documented here:

https://sordrescue.com

God told Mark that there was a time on the horizon when the large churches would be exposed for being involved in such heinous things that it would blow people's minds. He said that God's army needs to be ready to minister to these people who will be leaving the churches, so disgusted that they will be throwing out their relationship with Jesus Christ, as part of their purge. These will be the people whose testimony was about the church, not Jesus and the Father.

h_p
captain of 1,000

Post by h_p »

Gadianton Slayer wrote: August 24th, 2022, 10:10 pm This is one of the few threads where someone hasn’t gotten on and tried to defend the actions of this church leader.

The acceptance and/or downplay of murder isn’t a slippery slope, it’s off the edge.
And lying about it in an officially published faith-promoting video for the church is taking it to a whole new level. It's bald-faced sociopathy.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

h_p wrote: August 25th, 2022, 7:22 am
Gadianton Slayer wrote: August 24th, 2022, 10:10 pm This is one of the few threads where someone hasn’t gotten on and tried to defend the actions of this church leader.

The acceptance and/or downplay of murder isn’t a slippery slope, it’s off the edge.
And lying about it in an officially published faith-promoting video for the church is taking it to a whole new level. It's bald-faced sociopathy.

This is what "The Gospel" has devolved into in the church. It's become a slew of on-brand emotional messages intended to keep people entrained.
Last edited by Chip on August 25th, 2022, 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

LDS Physician
captain of 1,000

Post by LDS Physician »

John Tavner wrote: August 25th, 2022, 6:32 am

Vaccines can cause that appearance (2 year olds = lots of shots). The question comes down to "was there bruising/broken skin." and even then "was there a fall?"
I've heard that it could have been global warming as well.

Moroni104
captain of 100

Post by Moroni104 »

While I think this whole thing is pretty crazy, and I am surprised that a Church leader would talk about this death of her grand-daughter, I feel it is important to point out a few things.

I work with this type of stuff on a regular basis.

The Coroner decides what appears to be the manner of death.

This is how a death certificate works https://name.memberclicks.net/assets/do ... FDEATH.pdf Page 3.:
In most states, the acceptable options for manner-of-death classification are:
• Natural
• Accident
• Suicide
• Homicide
• Undetermined (or “Could not be Determined”)
In this case, it was the Coroner's opinion that the child died NOT from natural causes but from a homicide. This is a clinical opinion based on the trauma in the autopsy.

The Child Protective Service' arrived at the opinion that the homicide was caused by the daughter-in-law.

The attorney decided not to prosecute; these cases are hard to prove, and as has been pointed out, there is a lot of controversy about shaken baby syndrome.

My money is on these two things:
1) The case was not prosecuted because the people who were alleged to commit the crime had an outstanding reputation and the prosecutor did not believed he/she could get a unanimous jury to find guilty. In trial there would have been other doctors who would have testified that this type of medical evidence is not always correct and there would have been a lot of positive character references. The jury would have not had a unanimous verdict.
2) Bonnie Cordon believes her daughter is innocent. From her point of view, this was a terrible thing that happened and not caused by her daughter-in-law.

I think this is all really crazy and interesting; thank you to the original poster.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Just remember this statement: "We were on a family vacation when an unexpected situation happened... where our grandson all of the sudden stopped breathing, and we lost him."

This does not match the coroner's report at all. Technically she is correct, he eventually stopped breathing and died. The church uses this type of bending and twisting of "truth" all the time.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

I was watching the rest of that MK Ultra video posted here and then I read a few stories from www.MormonMonarch.com, where he talked about how he and others in the program would shift through different personalities during exposure to different situations, as mind-controlled slaves.

It makes me wonder if people at church shift into their "church" personalities as they head to church for sacrament meeting. We haven't been trauma programmed, but we've been quite entrained to the church's way of thinking and perceiving. It's kind of interesting to ponder the consistency of order, decorum, music, and lighting we experience at church. I always thought it was weird, as a kid, that Mormon buildings always had obscured/frosted glass for windows. Light could come in, but you couldn't see anything outside. It all amounts to a very controlled and consistent environment, which would be useful for programming.

tribrac
captain of 1,000

Post by tribrac »

Video is on YouTube this morning. It showed up as a recommendation for me.

tribrac
captain of 1,000

Post by tribrac »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: August 25th, 2022, 9:33 am Just remember this statement: "We were on a family vacation when an unexpected situation happened... where our grandson all of the sudden stopped breathing, and we lost him."

This does not match the coroner's report at all. Technically she is correct, he eventually stopped breathing and died. The church uses this type of bending and twisting of "truth" all the time.
I know am I small and petty and petulant ....but I don't like how often the PTB talk about their vacations and travels. Disney World, Ski trips, exotic beaches, week long excursions.

I get it, you are richer than my dad was, and richer than I am and you do things my kids will never do....but don't you have any other experiences to talk about, something that is maybe just a little more relatable for more of your audience?

LDS Physician
captain of 1,000

Post by LDS Physician »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: August 25th, 2022, 9:33 am Just remember this statement: "We were on a family vacation when an unexpected situation happened... where our grandson all of the sudden stopped breathing, and we lost him."

"all of a sudden" is soft-speak for "right after his mother grabbed him by the legs and swung him into the dresser"

"it was then that he all of a sudden stopped breathing"

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

tribrac wrote: August 25th, 2022, 10:45 am

I know am I small and petty and petulant ....but I don't like how often the PTB talk about their vacations and travels. Disney World, Ski trips, exotic beaches, week long excursions.

I get it, you are richer than my dad was, and richer than I am and you do things my kids will never do....but don't you have any other experiences to talk about, something that is maybe just a little more relatable for more of your audience?

I have come to the conclusion that when they are talking like that, they are just bragging and signaling to each other. We are kind of relegated to eavesdropping on conversations which we really aren't a part of. Most members certainly don't relate to that kind of talk. I do know a few aspirants, though.
Last edited by Chip on August 25th, 2022, 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dusty Wanderer
captain of 1,000

Post by Dusty Wanderer »

What could be some other possible causes of the same or similar symptoms?

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

The mother did admit to "shaking him lightly" and covering his mouth. Seemed like minimization. She must wish she could go back and handle it differently.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

tribrac wrote: August 25th, 2022, 10:45 am

Check out the interiors of her home on her official church Facebook page. Especially the two-story Christmas tree in front of an extremely elegant two-story window, that looks like it’s straight out of the most ornate LDS Temple.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Chip wrote: August 25th, 2022, 11:05 am The mother did admit to "shaking him lightly" and covering his mouth. Seemed like minimization. She must wish she could go back and handle it differently.
I think that's why the CPS said her story did not match the injuries. "Shaking him lightly" does not cause death. Unless you use a gun and a baseball bat. Those "light" touches leave marks.

Dusty Wanderer
captain of 1,000

Post by Dusty Wanderer »

Moroni104 wrote: August 25th, 2022, 9:07 am While I think this whole thing is pretty crazy, and I am surprised that a Church leader would talk about this death of her grand-daughter, I feel it is important to point out a few things.

I work with this type of stuff on a regular basis.

The Coroner decides what appears to be the manner of death.

This is how a death certificate works https://name.memberclicks.net/assets/do ... FDEATH.pdf Page 3.:
In most states, the acceptable options for manner-of-death classification are:
• Natural
• Accident
• Suicide
• Homicide
• Undetermined (or “Could not be Determined”)
In this case, it was the Coroner's opinion that the child died NOT from natural causes but from a homicide. This is a clinical opinion based on the trauma in the autopsy.

The Child Protective Service' arrived at the opinion that the homicide was caused by the daughter-in-law.

The attorney decided not to prosecute; these cases are hard to prove, and as has been pointed out, there is a lot of controversy about shaken baby syndrome.

My money is on these two things:
1) The case was not prosecuted because the people who were alleged to commit the crime had an outstanding reputation and the prosecutor did not believed he/she could get a unanimous jury to find guilty. In trial there would have been other doctors who would have testified that this type of medical evidence is not always correct and there would have been a lot of positive character references. The jury would have not had a unanimous verdict.
2) Bonnie Cordon believes her daughter is innocent. From her point of view, this was a terrible thing that happened and not caused by her daughter-in-law.

I think this is all really crazy and interesting; thank you to the original poster.
Not disagreeing, just adding that “outstanding reputation” could also mean very expensive and reputable attorneys and the prosecutor thought, “what’s the point of dragging out the inevitable loss”.

dewajack
captain of 100

Post by dewajack »

I think we, and I include myself, need to be careful with these types of discussions. We can come here anonymously and say anything we want, no matter how hurtful, uninformed, or judgmental with no public recourse other than a forum ban.

I don't know what happened in this situation, but God does and his judgments are rightoeous.

I think sometimes we're looking for people to F-up so we can be quick to say, I told you or you were wrong, etc. I believe in freedom of speech, but feel some things yield dark and rotten fruit.

I recognize my weaknesses and hope to do better.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

dewajack wrote: August 25th, 2022, 11:42 am I think we, and I include myself, need to be careful with these types of discussions. We can come here anonymously and say anything we want, no matter how hurtful, uninformed, or judgmental with no public recourse other than a forum ban.

I don't know what happened in this situation, but God does and his judgments are rightoeous.
Read the report, we do know a lot. There is a plethora of information included.

Ebenezer
captain of 100

Post by Ebenezer »

The report matched up against Cordon in the video make her look like an absolute lunatic. She probably believes her version of events through and through. The whole “severe head trauma, arrest, and murder charge” part of that evening was all just a silly misunderstanding.

The church will gobble this up, heap her with praise, and she’ll go on believing that the toddler “suddenly stopped breathing and we lost him.”

It also makes me wonder (along with RMN’s many embellishments) how many of the stories we hear in conference are exaggerated or fabricated.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Ebenezer wrote: August 25th, 2022, 12:22 pm The report matched up against Cordon in the video make her look like an absolute lunatic. She probably believes her version of events through and through. The whole “severe head trauma, arrest, and murder charge” part of that evening was all just a silly misunderstanding.

The church will gobble this up, heap her with praise, and she’ll go on believing that the toddler “suddenly stopped breathing and we lost him.”

It also makes me wonder (along with RMN’s many embellishments) how many of the stories we hear in conference are exaggerated or fabricated.
I’m pretty sure Nelson’s “plane engine on fire w/ a screaming woman” story has been debunked.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

“Don’t blame others for the road you’re on, it’s your own asphalt.” :)

John Tavner
captain of 1,000

Post by John Tavner »

LDS Physician wrote: August 25th, 2022, 7:41 am
John Tavner wrote: August 25th, 2022, 6:32 am

I've heard that it could have been global warming as well.
You should really begin to research the effects vaccines can have on the brain. It's amazing to me how quick people are to condemn, just because they are hurt and don't like something. How quickly something written can be interpreted so many ways - in reality it shows the state of our minds and our hearts.