Bonnie Cordon’s How I Hear Him

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Re: Bonnie Cordon’s How I Hear Him

Post by EvanLM »

I have just had my first bellylaugh for the day bwahahahahaha

this website that is introduced by a video caught my eye. the woman in the video dresses like cordon, hair like cordon, and mannerisms of teaching like cordon. But no lips or makeup like cordon. I was looking for something else and the video started and the woman claims she is LDS. I didn't listen to the rest and don't want to

this is just spooky. Mormons looking like their leaders . . unbelievable . . what a sale

Preparing to Read the Old Testament
YouTube · 25,000+ views · 12/18/2021 · by Book of Mormon Central

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

still laughing hahahahahahahahaha

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

EvanLM wrote: September 4th, 2022, 7:29 am I have just had my first bellylaugh for the day bwahahahahaha

this website that is introduced by a video caught my eye. the woman in the video dresses like cordon, hair like cordon, and mannerisms of teaching like cordon. But no lips or makeup like cordon. I was looking for something else and the video started and the woman claims she is LDS. I didn't listen to the rest and don't want to

this is just spooky. Mormons looking like their leaders . . unbelievable . . what a sale

Preparing to Read the Old Testament
YouTube · 25,000+ views · 12/18/2021 · by Book of Mormon Central
Was this it?

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

hahahahahahha

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

Wolfwoman wrote: August 30th, 2022, 11:31 am
When Elder Quentin Cook came to my stake to do some bishopric training, my bishop reported to us what Elder Cook had said to them in the training. He said the apostles don't share their sacred experiences very often, but he was going to be forthright and he shared with them that he knows the Lord's voice. He knows his face.

I think I remember him saying that before, actually, when he came to our stake conference. I have read others report the same thing about Elder Cook saying that in other stakes.
Elder Cook attended my brother’s stake in Ohio yesterday. He said the exact same thing. These men give the allusion of righteousness and of God’s approval.
Attachments
A5719CD8-55FC-4344-82FA-266F82CAE47B.jpeg
A5719CD8-55FC-4344-82FA-266F82CAE47B.jpeg (230.37 KiB) Viewed 272 times

Pazooka
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Pazooka »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: September 5th, 2022, 9:55 am
Wolfwoman wrote: August 30th, 2022, 11:31 am
When Elder Quentin Cook came to my stake to do some bishopric training, my bishop reported to us what Elder Cook had said to them in the training. He said the apostles don't share their sacred experiences very often, but he was going to be forthright and he shared with them that he knows the Lord's voice. He knows his face.

I think I remember him saying that before, actually, when he came to our stake conference. I have read others report the same thing about Elder Cook saying that in other stakes.
Elder Cook attended my brother’s stake in Ohio yesterday. He said the exact same thing. These men give the allusion of righteousness and of God’s approval.
Oh my hecccccck - - for Packer to imply that a person wanting to know his qualifications of being a special witness for JC is “idle”? Gaslighting is how we got here. Gaslighting is how we remain here.

logonbump
captain of 100

Post by logonbump »

Chip wrote: August 30th, 2022, 12:07 pm
silverado wrote: August 30th, 2022, 11:57 am
Atticus wrote: August 30th, 2022, 7:26 am
Reluctant Watchman wrote: August 30th, 2022, 5:35 am

I think the Lord would want us to know how this little boy died. It really is a great tragedy. You remember that other scripture, right? Something about offending little ones and millstones and the depths of the sea…. She had an 11 month old at the time that could have also been abused, or is still being abused to this day.

I find it so intriguing when some of you think this is “gossip” when a person *may* have gotten away w/ murder. This dang near enters Daybell territory, only that they had the weight of the church behind them.
Your interest in this story has nothing to do with solving a possible murder or protecting the deceased child's younger sibling. If it did, there are countless much more disturbing stories for you to go on the war path about. You only care about this one because you hope that it will lead to the worst possible outcome so you can finally have some validation for your baseless SRA accusations against the church leadership.

Frankly, this tragic story about Sister Cordon's grandson is none of our business. It's a private matter between the family and God. And I really do find it sickening how you and others here are trying to use this tragedy to grind your axes against the church. Where is your compassion for the suffering this family has endured?
It is a tragic story.

This discussion didn't start until AFTER Bonnie Cordons last speech about it. If she wanted it to be private why did she talk about it publicly? If she hadn't, probably no one would have thought to research how he died.
I think the matter is unresolved in her spirit and that's why she speaks about it with ambivalent language. Just watch the first few seconds of the video in the first post of this thread, where she relates what happened. It seems far from resolved. In the eternal perspective, it's going to be all right, but it is, right now, unresolved.
In the discussion with Radio Free Mormon they touch on one of the Freudian slips she makes:

https://youtu.be/VAWlqV0nNwA?t=5597

Interestingly, Jordan Peterson explores Freudian slips when discussing humans involved in genocide:

https://youtu.be/ZAaY0gbis4s#t32m43