Bonnie Cordon’s How I Hear Him

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Bonnie Cordon’s How I Hear Him

Post by Chip »

John Tavner wrote: August 25th, 2022, 1:46 pm
LDS Physician wrote: August 25th, 2022, 7:41 am
John Tavner wrote: August 25th, 2022, 6:32 am
LDS Physician wrote: August 25th, 2022, 5:58 am

The report uses the word "homicide" ... there is no other explanation for the child's death. In my opinion, the injuries described are worse than shaken baby syndrome. In fact, the term "non-accidental abusive head trauma" is used and is definitely NOT shaken baby syndrome. Additionally, wasn't this a 2 year-old? They don't die from shaking. That's generally much younger infants, not toddlers. This kid received severe head-beating.

It's shameful that the person who did this didn't face any charges. I don't care how "difficult" it is to prosecute such a person ... a 2 year-old was murdered in the face and not a soul is facing charges. Meanwhile, his grandmother capitalizes on the tragedy by lying about its cause. She's as fake as her plasticized face. It's honestly quite disgusting.

No wonder the Lord will soon be unable to ignore the blood of the innocent crying from the dust. I won't blame him a bit when he delivers his justice.
Vaccines can cause that appearance (2 year olds = lots of shots). The question comes down to "was there bruising/broken skin." and even then "was there a fall?"
I've heard that it could have been global warming as well.
You should really begin to research the effects vaccines can have on the brain. It's amazing to me how quick people are to condemn, just because they are hurt and don't like something. How quickly something written can be interpreted so many ways - in reality it shows the state of our minds and our hearts.

I feel kind of dirty for having commented so much about this situation. I am angry at them over the vaxx and Agenda 2030 and for gaslighting people. My BS detector is like a superheterodyne receiver, ready to go into oscillation. It would be better if I didn't think about any of this.

Apologies to the Cordon family.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

tribrac wrote: August 25th, 2022, 10:45 am
Reluctant Watchman wrote: August 25th, 2022, 9:33 am Just remember this statement: "We were on a family vacation when an unexpected situation happened... where our grandson all of the sudden stopped breathing, and we lost him."

This does not match the coroner's report at all. Technically she is correct, he eventually stopped breathing and died. The church uses this type of bending and twisting of "truth" all the time.
I know am I small and petty and petulant ....but I don't like how often the PTB talk about their vacations and travels. Disney World, Ski trips, exotic beaches, week long excursions.

I get it, you are richer than my dad was, and richer than I am and you do things my kids will never do....but don't you have any other experiences to talk about, something that is maybe just a little more relatable for more of your audience?
I've encountered this same type of display on the site of a prominent LDS apologist, where a good part of his postings have to do with advertising all his accomplishments, including the wonderful things he does and has done, his vacations and travels (e.g., he's made maybe 3-4 trips abroad in last 6 months), famous people he knows and hangs with, etc., etc.

This behavior really struck me as at least a subset of 'virtue signaling', which I've dubbed: 'how-great-I-am signaling', both of which have a strong pharisaical flavor. But his fan club laps it up. He can do no wrong.

Personal modesty in the sense of leaving off tooting your own horn, seems to be completely lacking in this individual. One of the lost virtues, I guess.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Self aggrandizement is not nearly as effective as third party praise. Generally meant to signal that a person is better than they actually are. Like lipstick on a pig, it does not help.

Rumpelstiltskin
captain of 1,000

Post by Rumpelstiltskin »

adocrawford wrote: August 24th, 2022, 12:34 pm https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxpr87qHhzU

Bonnie Cordon shared about an experience with her grandson’s death. I wanted to know more about what happened to him. She said he just stopped breathing, and they lost him. This is what I found:

https://www.myflfamilies.com/childfatal ... 344471.pdf

Bonnie Cordon’s grandson didn’t just “stop breathing.” He died of head trauma caused by apparent non-accidental abuse. Homicide.
I can't download the report. Can you post it here, pretty please with a cherry on top?

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

Pages 1 and 2 of 4:

On December 12, 2016, the two-year-old child passed away after suffering apparent head trauma on December 9, 2016.
According to the family, the following information was provided. The family arrived in Florida on December 5, 2016 for vacation.
On December 8, 2016, the family went to Hollywood Studios at approximately 9:30 a.m. and were there all day. They watched the last show for the evening at approximately 7:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m., then went to Disney Springs to get ice cream and after that they went through the drive through at McDonald's for dinner. They arrived back to the hotel at approximately 9:00 p.m.
Both children went to bed at approximately 10:00 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. At approximately midnight Derek woke up crying. The mother indicated he was screaming from a nightmare and she gently shook him to wake him up. She placed her hand over his mouth to quiet him and then she realized he was not breathing. The father indicated when he woke up the mother already had Derek in her arms. The parents as they thought it was faster to drive Derek to the hospital so the mother left the hotel at 12:53 a.m. and drove Derek to Dr. Phillips Hospital. When they arrived at the hospital Derek was unresponsive, Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation was initiated and Derek was revived. They completed a Computerized Tomography (CT) scan and he was then transferred to Arnold Palmer Hospital.

At Arnold Palmer Hospital Derek was diagnosed with right arachnoid subdural hemorrhage, subdural hemorrhage to the left temple, subdural hemorrhage with a midline shift, and retinal hemorrhaging.
On December 10, 2016, Derek Cordon was pronounced deceased at 7:40 p.m. The father and mother consented to a drug screens and both were negative. On May 9, 2017, the investigation was closed with:
Verified Findings of Death, Physical Injury, and Internal Injuries as to Derek Cordon, with Hannah Cordon as the caregiver responsible.
Verified Findings of Medical Neglect as to Derek Cordon, with Nolan Cordon as the caregiver responsible.
No Indicators of Inadequate Supervision as to Derek Cordon.
The Child Protection Team completed a medical examination addendum and the medical opinion was the mother shook Derek vigorously resulting in his sudden change in mental status and alteration in respiratory pattern. The family was neglectful in not calling 911 and not notifying the father's sister who is an RN. The family was neglectful in not having a family member accompany the mother while she was driving to the hospital with Derek. By the time Derek arrived to Dr. Phillips Hospital, he was in full cardiopulmonary arrest and required CPR. His clinical examination was consistent with a severe brain injury.
The Child Protection Team completed another medical examination addendum on February 21, 2017 after the autopsy report was received. According to this consultation, Derek's cause of death was blunt head and neck trauma. The manner of death was homicide. The injury included a right subdural hematoma, a right brain contusion with intraparenchymal and subarachnoid extension. There was bilateral optic nerve hemorrhages and right retinal hemorrhages. There were no traumatic injuries to the neck musculature. There was evidence of right to left brain shift with herniation. The cervical spinal cord showed a small intraparenchymal contusion and there was a two­ by-half centimeter contusion with an adjacent hematoma of the right parietal lobe. A neuropathology consultation was performed by Dr. Aaron Wagner of Orlando Regional Medical Center. He stated that there was no evidence of mass lesions or thrombus of the superior sagittal sinus. He again described the brain herniation and a right parietal contusion. He stated that the vasculature was in the expected anatomic distribution and that al the vessels were patent. Dr. Wagner also documented the cervical spinal cord contusion and right parietal contusion. He confirmed bilateral optic nerve hemorrhages and retinal hemorrhages of the right eye. He described no developmental abnormalities. There are no medical conditions diagnosed by either Dr. Stephany or Dr. Wagner that
would explain Derek's sudden alteration of mental status or heterogeneous subdural hematoma, brain and spinal cord contusions, optic nerve hemorrhages, and retinal hemorrhages. The impression of this medical consultation remained the same as the prior medical,consultations.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

The Orange County Sherriff's Office investigated the death of Derek Cordon (16­ 111490). On December 9, 2016, Hana Cordon was arrested and charged with Aggravated Child Abuse. No additional charges were filed against the mother and the State Attorney is not pursuing the Aggravated Child Abuse charge.
On December 12, 2016, District Nine Chief Medical Examiner Joshua Stephany, M.D., completed an autopsy of Derek Cordon. ME# 2016-001851.
Cause of Death: Blunt Head and Neck Trauma Manner of Death: Homicide
Autopsy Findings:
I. Evidence of injury:
a. Right subdural hemorrhage status post right craniotomy with residual
blood in the right subdural space at the time of autopsy
b. Right cortical contusion with intraparenchymal and subarachnoid
extension
c. Bilateral optic nerve hemorrhages
d. Right retinal hemorrhage
e. Cervical spinal cord hemorrhage
Conclusion: In consideration of the circumstances surrounding the death, and after examination of the body, toxicology analysis, microscopic analysis, bacterial cultures, and viral molecular panel, it is my opinion that the death of Derek Cordon, a 2-year-old white infant witnessed to go unresponsive and subsequently transported to the hospital, is the result of blunt head and neck trauma. Toxicology was positive for isopropanol alcohol. This is due to postmortem contamination due to isopropanol alcohol being used during the autopsy. Bilateral bacteria/lung cultures were negative. A respiratory viral molecular panel was negative. Blood cultures were positive for coagulase negative Staphylococcus and Streptococci. I feel these are due to postmortem contamination and not contributory toward the cause of death. The manner of death is homicide.

Ebenezer
captain of 100

Post by Ebenezer »

Sister Cordon has used this story before:
https://www.thechurchnews.com/2020/2/4/ ... nal-prayer

Serragon
captain of 1,000

Post by Serragon »

Dusty Wanderer wrote: August 25th, 2022, 11:02 am
Serragon wrote: August 25th, 2022, 2:27 am
Dusty Wanderer wrote: August 24th, 2022, 5:37 pm
Reluctant Watchman wrote: August 24th, 2022, 5:30 pm Just so people understand the severity of the Fatality Report:

"The case met the criteria for clearly observable based upon Derek's injuries and a verified report by the Child Protection Team stating that Derek's injuries are consistent with non-accidental abusive head trauma. The case met the criteria for imminent as Derek passed away from abusive head trauma and neither that mother or father have provided an explanation that was consistent with the injuries that Derek was presenting with [omitted]. The case met the criteria for out of control as the mother's impulsive and violent actions and the father's inaction has led to Derek's death. The case met the criteria for severe as Derek was deceased..."
I just can’t imagine how this didn’t even go to court in light of the coroner report. Makes no sense.
Probably because Shaken baby syndrome dagnosis is flawed and unreliable.

The diagnosis is based upon the idea that severe shaking is the only reasonable explanation for the injuries. But this has been shown to be false in a few recent studies. It is no longer easy to prosecute this against a competent attorney unless you have accompanying video or eye witness testimony.
What could be some other possible causes of the same or similar symptoms?
Head impact with a solid surface from a short fall is more likely to cause the pattern of injury normally associated with SBS. It was assumed that violently shaking an infant was the most likely cause, but when someone actually bothered to study this theory they found that it was extremely difficult for even a very strong male to shake a baby hard and long enough to cause the injury pattern. And they found that simply falling a short distance with a head first impact was much more likely.

This is not to excuse what happened. It really sounds fishy. it was simply to explain why this may have not been prosecuted by the DA.

It is clear that the police believed foul play was involved and arrested the mom. It also seems clear that the DA felt there was little chance they could get a jury to unanimously vote to convict the mother of murdering her child. And I think the DA is right. I'm not sure what evidence you could bring that would overcome reasonable doubt in this case. The defense would show a grieving mother and family being harassed by the DA in the depths of their sorrows. And all the DA has is some medical assessments contradicted by the eye witness testimony of numerous family members.

It seems to me this is a much more likely explanation of why there was no prosecution than Church leaders pulling strings. And I also believe Sister Cordon believes her daughter and probably accepts the story that the child simply stopped breathing.

Ado
captain of 100

Post by Ado »

Ebenezer wrote: August 25th, 2022, 11:14 pm Sister Cordon has used this story before:
I knew I had read that before. Thanks for finding it. Sister Cordon stayed at the hotel while mom and dad went to the hospital? The report says they didn’t even contact his nurse sister, and the mom drove Derek to the hospital by herself while dad stayed behind. Ugh. This is just making me more upset and I need to step back from it.

From the report: “The family was neglectful in not having a family member accompany the mother while she was driving to the hospital with Derek. By the time Derek arrived to Dr. Phillips Hospital, he was in full cardiopulmonary arrest…”

From the Church News: “Sister Cordon stayed with the family at the hotel while Derek’s parents rushed to the hospital.“

LDS Physician
captain of 1,000

Post by LDS Physician »

LDS Physician wrote: August 25th, 2022, 5:58 am

The report uses the word "homicide" ... there is no other explanation for the child's death. In my opinion, the injuries described are worse than shaken baby syndrome. In fact, the term "non-accidental abusive head trauma" is used and is definitely NOT shaken baby syndrome. Additionally, wasn't this a 2 year-old? They don't die from shaking. That's generally much younger infants, not toddlers. This kid received severe head-beating.

It's shameful that the person who did this didn't face any charges. I don't care how "difficult" it is to prosecute such a person ... a 2 year-old was murdered in the face and not a soul is facing charges. Meanwhile, his grandmother capitalizes on the tragedy by lying about its cause. She's as fake as her plasticized face. It's honestly quite disgusting.

No wonder the Lord will soon be unable to ignore the blood of the innocent crying from the dust. I won't blame him a bit when he delivers his justice.
Vaccines can cause that appearance (2 year olds = lots of shots). The question comes down to "was there bruising/broken skin." and even then "was there a fall?"
You should really begin to research the effects vaccines can have on the brain. It's amazing to me how quick people are to condemn, just because they are hurt and don't like something. How quickly something written can be interpreted so many ways - in reality it shows the state of our minds and our hearts.
It's quite the stretch, though, to think that vaccines caused the trauma outlined in the coroner's report in this case. Honestly. The chances that the kid's MMR vaccine caused his subdural bleed, brain contusion, optic nerve hemorrhages, retinal hemorrhage, neck muscle trauma, cervical spinal cord contusion, etc are as likely as the non-existent climate changes did.

It was silly for you to try and establish this causal relationship and that was the point of my climate change comment.

You may want to consider that your crusade has so overwhelmed your senses that everything you see is caused by vaccines. When you're called out on it, you lecture the accuser saying that I ought to do a little more study on vaccines. It's ... it's amazing.

LDS Physician
captain of 1,000

Post by LDS Physician »

Serragon wrote: August 25th, 2022, 11:23 pm
Dusty Wanderer wrote: August 25th, 2022, 11:02 am
Serragon wrote: August 25th, 2022, 2:27 am
Dusty Wanderer wrote: August 24th, 2022, 5:37 pm

I just can’t imagine how this didn’t even go to court in light of the coroner report. Makes no sense.
Probably because Shaken baby syndrome dagnosis is flawed and unreliable.

The diagnosis is based upon the idea that severe shaking is the only reasonable explanation for the injuries. But this has been shown to be false in a few recent studies. It is no longer easy to prosecute this against a competent attorney unless you have accompanying video or eye witness testimony.
What could be some other possible causes of the same or similar symptoms?
Head impact with a solid surface from a short fall is more likely to cause the pattern of injury normally associated with SBS. It was assumed that violently shaking an infant was the most likely cause, but when someone actually bothered to study this theory they found that it was extremely difficult for even a very strong male to shake a baby hard and long enough to cause the injury pattern. And they found that simply falling a short distance with a head first impact was much more likely.

This is not to excuse what happened. It really sounds fishy. it was simply to explain why this may have not been prosecuted by the DA.

It is clear that the police believed foul play was involved and arrested the mom. It also seems clear that the DA felt there was little chance they could get a jury to unanimously vote to convict the mother of murdering her child. And I think the DA is right. I'm not sure what evidence you could bring that would overcome reasonable doubt in this case. The defense would show a grieving mother and family being harassed by the DA in the depths of their sorrows. And all the DA has is some medical assessments contradicted by the eye witness testimony of numerous family members.

It seems to me this is a much more likely explanation of why there was no prosecution than Church leaders pulling strings. And I also believe Sister Cordon believes her daughter and probably accepts the story that the child simply stopped breathing.
This was a 2 year-old. There is no way in heaven or earth that the injuries described resulted from "shaking" nor were they caused by falling out of bed onto the floor. That's not how subdurals and spinal cord contusions and optic nerve hemorrhages are born. This kid was likely swung by his feet, swiftly, onto a hard surface ... and likely more than once.

"A short fall" won't do it. At that age, even punches won't do it. It would take a hard surface and a lot of force.

And I don't care how "hard" it is to convict someone ... it's evil to not pursue a homicide of this nature when you know full well who did it. That DA is a wimp and is letting a murderer go free at the peril of her remaining 11 month old child.

Say what?
captain of 100

Post by Say what? »

Sounds like pre vaccine to me. Around two is when vaccines are due for children. The child had his shots probably a month before.

John Tavner
captain of 1,000

Post by John Tavner »

LDS Physician wrote: August 26th, 2022, 5:23 am

It's quite the stretch, though, to think that vaccines caused the trauma outlined in the coroner's report in this case. Honestly. The chances that the kid's MMR vaccine caused his subdural bleed, brain contusion, optic nerve hemorrhages, retinal hemorrhage, neck muscle trauma, cervical spinal cord contusion, etc are as likely as the non-existent climate changes did.

It was silly for you to try and establish this causal relationship and that was the point of my climate change comment.

You may want to consider that your crusade has so overwhelmed your senses that everything you see is caused by vaccines. When you're called out on it, you lecture the accuser saying that I ought to do a little more study on vaccines. It's ... it's amazing.
Not really. Encephalopathy (a cause of and side effect of many vaccines found in the inserts), the covid vaccine, all these things combined, at 2 creates a really nasty storm. it isn't shocking if it were to happen. Yes vaccine injuries can be rare, but also more common that we think and they are becoming more common. In my opinion it is also silly to believe that this person hurt the 2 year old and there wasn't any physical outside damage to the body no bruising/ecchymosis, etc... Otherwise they would have mentioned it. All this stuff was internal. Which means something else- There is a reason the DA dropped the charges. Have you ever prosecuted? Do you know what they look for in evidence? If the child were swung around and banged into things, there would be more than just internal injuries. Here is a potential consultation for you by the CPT "hey what happened?" "Hi, this happened?" gives the terminology- "what could cause that?", "well there are a lot of things, but blunt force trauma is consistent with these types of things- Got it, it must be blunt force trauma, I'll make an addendum claiming it was that- disregarding all other potential causes.

I also don't have a crusade against vaccines. I think they are ridiculous, but I also think it is ridiculous for people to gossip incessantly about someone and constantly think evil on them because they are bitter towards teh church. Or because they don't understand the difference between CPT addendum's and Autopsy reports, and I'm not a fan of the organization either, but if we are seeing evil in everything we see, then we are gonna find we are killing our own family in "self-defense" when things get worse. The anger, hate, gossip and false accusations in this country is out of control. Sometimes we aren't presented with all the evidence we ought to be and make assumptions we ought not to make. I'm not intending to offend, but I have no idea what knowledge you ahve of vaccines, you taking offense to that, if you did, is also ridiculous. I"m not calling you stupid, I'm saying there is another explanation.

Now, if I missed something and find there was bruising or fractures, scrapes, etc. I'm happy to correct my assessment.

LDS Physician
captain of 1,000

Post by LDS Physician »

John Tavner wrote: August 26th, 2022, 7:18 am

Not really. Encephalopathy (a cause of and side effect of many vaccines found in the inserts), the covid vaccine, all these things combined, at 2 creates a really nasty storm. it isn't shocking if it were to happen. Yes vaccine injuries can be rare, but also more common that we think and they are becoming more common. In my opinion it is also silly to believe that this person hurt the 2 year old and there wasn't any physical outside damage to the body no bruising/ecchymosis, etc... Otherwise they would have mentioned it. All this stuff was internal. Which means something else- There is a reason the DA dropped the charges. Have you ever prosecuted? Do you know what they look for in evidence? If the child were swung around and banged into things, there would be more than just internal injuries. Here is a potential consultation for you by the CPT "hey what happened?" "Hi, this happened?" gives the terminology- "what could cause that?", "well there are a lot of things, but blunt force trauma is consistent with these types of things- Got it, it must be blunt force trauma, I'll make an addendum claiming it was that- disregarding all other potential causes.

I also don't have a crusade against vaccines. I think they are ridiculous, but I also think it is ridiculous for people to gossip incessantly about someone and constantly think evil on them because they are bitter towards teh church. Or because they don't understand the difference between CPT addendum's and Autopsy reports, and I'm not a fan of the organization either, but if we are seeing evil in everything we see, then we are gonna find we are killing our own family in "self-defense" when things get worse. The anger, hate, gossip and false accusations in this country is out of control. Sometimes we aren't presented with all the evidence we ought to be and make assumptions we ought not to make. I'm not intending to offend, but I have no idea what knowledge you ahve of vaccines, you taking offense to that, if you did, is also ridiculous. I"m not calling you stupid, I'm saying there is another explanation.

Now, if I missed something and find there was bruising or fractures, scrapes, etc. I'm happy to correct my assessment.
I'm an ER Physician ... I see kids all the time who unfortunately have intracranial hemorrhages caused by trauma and it is not uncommon to have no external signs of trauma whatsoever but then find on the CT that they have devastating brain bleeding and spinal cord injuries.

I'm glad you haven't seen this tragic side of pediatric head injury, but I have ... and no matter what you say about vaccines I'll never believe that this kid's injuries were caused by 0.5ml of polio vaccine. It would be like blaming an open forearm fracture on the mosquito bite on the teen who just fell off his skateboard.

blitzinstripes
captain of 1,000

Post by blitzinstripes »

"Our grandson suddenly stopped breathing."

Yes. That is the general outcome of having your skull bashed in. 😠

This world is so twisted and evil, and its compounded when people in "high places" in church and government are granted immunity for their actions .

John Tavner
captain of 1,000

Post by John Tavner »

LDS Physician wrote: August 26th, 2022, 8:00 am

I'm an ER Physician ... I see kids all the time who unfortunately have intracranial hemorrhages caused by trauma and it is not uncommon to have no external signs of trauma whatsoever but then find on the CT that they have devastating brain bleeding and spinal cord injuries.

I'm glad you haven't seen this tragic side of pediatric head injury, but I have ... and no matter what you say about vaccines I'll never believe that this kid's injuries were caused by 0.5ml of polio vaccine. It would be like blaming an open forearm fracture on the mosquito bite on the teen who just fell off his skateboard.
That's your choice. It doesn't mean it isn't true. Also it wouldn't be .5 ml of Polio it would be the cocktail of all the following vaccines especially if they are on the "catch up schedule, like most people are. MMR, Covid, TDaP, Hib, Flu, Covid, Hep A, pneumococal, varcella - etc.. Depending on the vaccine the ingredients include Polysorbate 80 and Aluminum. That is a freakin' cocktail - and it happens more often than not. So your opinion, is just as valid as mine- I just prefer not to think of someone as evil when I don't know hte full story. THere are other explanations regardless of whether or not you believe them. It is amazing how our thoughts reveal where our hearts are and how quickly we are willing to condemn someone when we don't have all the information, just someones assessment of information.
Last edited by John Tavner on August 26th, 2022, 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

I'm not sure if you were alluding to the COVID vaccine having anything to do w this, but this incident was pre COVID.

John Tavner
captain of 1,000

Post by John Tavner »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: August 26th, 2022, 8:45 am

I'm not sure if you were alluding to the COVID vaccine having anything to do w this, but this incident was pre COVID.
Yeah, that's a fair comment, thank you for making that clear. I was definitely thinking of now rather than then. I wouldn't change anything else other than that in my comment though, because the covid vaccine is just a cherry on top - these types of issues have been happening for years - Covid just made it more prescient to most people. I almost started practicing law for vaccine injuries and in the process learned a lot - spoke with many lawyers, did the research etc, the only thing I really lacked was pursuing it to get the special license to practice in DC where the courts happen (paid for by money from each vaccine sold). I also prosecuted crimes for a few years - it is part of why I am reticent to see things on the surface or to take someones "expert" opinion on something - a person can see a situatino and depending on their own point of view can create a narrative that is totally incorrect, as well as correct, but it all "fits" with the evidence.

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

adocrawford wrote: August 25th, 2022, 11:35 pm
Ebenezer wrote: August 25th, 2022, 11:14 pm Sister Cordon has used this story before:
I knew I had read that before. Thanks for finding it. Sister Cordon stayed at the hotel while mom and dad went to the hospital? The report says they didn’t even contact his nurse sister, and the mom drove Derek to the hospital by herself while dad stayed behind. Ugh. This is just making me more upset and I need to step back from it.

From the report: “The family was neglectful in not having a family member accompany the mother while she was driving to the hospital with Derek. By the time Derek arrived to Dr. Phillips Hospital, he was in full cardiopulmonary arrest…”

From the Church News: “Sister Cordon stayed with the family at the hotel while Derek’s parents rushed to the hospital.“
Sooooo sounds like Church News lied about “parents” rushing to hospital. Or were they misinformed by Grandma Cordon? The facts don’t add up here and someone is knowingly distorting the truth.

John Tavner
captain of 1,000

Post by John Tavner »

iWriteStuff wrote: August 26th, 2022, 8:58 am
adocrawford wrote: August 25th, 2022, 11:35 pm

Sooooo sounds like Church News lied about “parents” rushing to hospital. Or were they misinformed by Grandma Cordon? The facts don’t add up here and someone is knowingly distorting the truth.
If I am understanding correctly the Grandma stayed at the hotel, and the mom went to the hospital - the only thing shady is that they said "parents" so it should be "mom" rather than parents because the dad stayed behind. Which could be an innocent or intentional way of saying htings, depending on how you look at it. It also depends on how well the interviewer asked the questions.

Wolfwoman
captain of 1,000

Post by Wolfwoman »

You're a trained ER physician. Of course you'll never believe that a kid could be injured in this way by vaccines. It would go against all the training that you've received for your career. You'll never be open to believing it unless something happens to you personally or to someone in your family. Then you might be able to see what has been going on.

Ado
captain of 100

Post by Ado »

I can’t think of a good reason for dad to stay behind and make mom go alone while their child isn’t breathing. I can’t figure out why they thought it better for mom to drive him alone to hospital while he’s already not breathing, rather than call 911, or ask for help from sister who is a nurse. Your child isn’t breathing.. you have a nurse in the room next door.. and you send your wife alone in the car to the hospital with your unbreathing child? I can’t imagine a healthy scenario where covering the mouth and shaking your child is how you respond to them having a bad dream. I can’t imagine a good explanation for a child presenting with what medical and autopsy professionals define as abuse and homicide, arresting mom, then letting mom go free. None of it makes sense. The whole thing is filled with things that don’t sound at all benign.
I don’t have all of the information. I don’t know exactly why the DA chose not to pursue the charges against mom. It’s possible to make likely assumptions but there’s no way of knowing for sure. At the end of the day, there’s no way of knowing exactly how it all played out. It seems impossible for there to be an innocent explanation, but I wasn’t there. I’m not an expert on anything except being a mom for 7 years now, and certainly not a perfect one. I guess I’ll have to move on and stop dwelling on this because there seems to be no way of knowing everything about it, doing anything about it, and I’ve only wound up with nightmares as a result of trying.

LDS Physician
captain of 1,000

Post by LDS Physician »

Wolfwoman wrote: August 26th, 2022, 11:43 am

You're a trained ER physician. Of course you'll never believe that a kid could be injured in this way by vaccines. It would go against all the training that you've received for your career. You'll never be open to believing it unless something happens to you personally or to someone in your family. Then you might be able to see what has been going on.
Show me the evidence that vaccines cause subdural hemorrhage and spinal cord injuries. I'm open-minded and ready to learn.

How many injured children have you seen in your career? Just curious, since you so easily throw my clinical experience out the window.

I've not once been taught that "if a child comes into the ER with bleeding on his brain, it is certainly NOT immunizations, it's ALWAYS trauma"...so I don't know what you're getting at.

Wolfwoman
captain of 1,000

Post by Wolfwoman »

LDS Physician wrote: August 26th, 2022, 12:50 pm
Wolfwoman wrote: August 26th, 2022, 11:43 am

Show me the evidence that vaccines cause subdural hemorrhage and spinal cord injuries. I'm open-minded and ready to learn.

How many injured children have you seen in your career? Just curious, since you so easily throw my clinical experience out the window.

I've not once been taught that "if a child comes into the ER with bleeding on his brain, it is certainly NOT immunizations, it's ALWAYS trauma"...so I don't know what you're getting at.
I don't know what to say other than to :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
My career has nothing to do with medicine, healthcare, vaccines, or children. So I've seen zero injured children in my career. In fact, I've been working from home for the past 11 years, so I have very little human interaction in my career. I bow to your greatness.

The Red Pill
captain of 1,000

Post by The Red Pill »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: August 25th, 2022, 12:27 pm
Ebenezer wrote: August 25th, 2022, 12:22 pm The report matched up against Cordon in the video make her look like an absolute lunatic. She probably believes her version of events through and through. The whole “severe head trauma, arrest, and murder charge” part of that evening was all just a silly misunderstanding.

The church will gobble this up, heap her with praise, and she’ll go on believing that the toddler “suddenly stopped breathing and we lost him.”

It also makes me wonder (along with RMN’s many embellishments) how many of the stories we hear in conference are exaggerated or fabricated.
I’m pretty sure Nelson’s “plane engine on fire w/ a screaming woman” story has been debunked.
In addition...the safe and effective Godsend from wise and thoughtful government leaders story...has definitely been debunked.