Senate bill S.4488

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Senate bill S.4488

Post by Bronco73idi »

Global Catastrophic Risk Management Act of 2022

https://www.congress.gov/bill/117th-con ... 88?s=1&r=2

A bill to assign a proper reaction to a catastrophe between now and 2052.

Personally I think this country will be too weak from a civil war that will start in the home, father against son mother against daughter, if there be five, 2 will be against 3. With blood flowing through the streets before the end of the 6th seal where an earthquake so powerful that “every mountain and island were moved out of their places.”

Just thought this bill would interest some.

BigT
captain of 100

Re: Senate bill S.4488

Post by BigT »

Things like this are important to the cabal, though, as it's at the core of their plans to strip all rights of the people by continually declaring emergencies. "Proper reaction" is to declare martial law and take from the people whatever you can.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

BigT wrote: August 19th, 2022, 8:09 am Things like this are important to the cabal, though, as it's at the core of their plans to strip all rights of the people by continually declaring emergencies. "Proper reaction" is to declare martial law and take from the people whatever you can.
Always remember that the term "Dictator" was originally a position in Ancient Rome which Julius Caesar took after declaring an emergency in the Roman Empire. Dictatorship and faked emergency have gone hand in hand for at least two thousand years. Sometimes the emergency is real, and such an individual will use it.

BigT
captain of 100

Post by BigT »

Niemand wrote: August 19th, 2022, 9:41 am Always remember that the term "Dictator" was originally a position in Ancient Rome which Julius Caesar took after declaring an emergency in the Roman Empire. Dictatorship and faked emergency have gone hand in hand for at least two thousand years. Sometimes the emergency is real, and such an individual will use it.
Didn’t know that, thanks. A quick trip to Wikipedia (if you dare believe it) shows Caesar only held that title until the following month, when he was assassinated.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

BigT wrote: August 19th, 2022, 10:01 am
Niemand wrote: August 19th, 2022, 9:41 am Always remember that the term "Dictator" was originally a position in Ancient Rome which Julius Caesar took after declaring an emergency in the Roman Empire. Dictatorship and faked emergency have gone hand in hand for at least two thousand years. Sometimes the emergency is real, and such an individual will use it.
Didn’t know that, thanks. A quick trip to Wikipedia (if you dare believe it) shows Caesar only held that title until the following month, when he was assassinated.
Unfortunately he set a precedent, and the Roman state lost its democratic elements in the long term.

Most major dictators have manufactured emergencies or used them. Both Hitler and Stalin did, and created the idea of the enemy within which I believe is precisely what this "antivaxxer" trope was beginning to turn into. Call all opposition antivaxxer, using the most stupid and dangerous people they could find (some patsies), and then tarring everyone with the same brush.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

I understand the issues with government exploiting situations and taking power when ever they can.

This last couple of days 5 different power stations across the southwest had fires due to solar storms. Very few understand this and our “experts” don’t want you to understand this.
The sun gives us life and can easily take it away, it is put there and is a tool of our Lord and God.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

AJ Does an excellent job at covering the Carrington event in this video.

BOMdotcom
captain of 50

Post by BOMdotcom »

Bronco73idi wrote: August 19th, 2022, 1:03 am Personally I think this country will be too weak from a civil war that will start in the home, father against son mother against daughter, if there be five, 2 will be against 3. With blood flowing through the streets before the end of the 6th seal where an earthquake so powerful that “every mountain and island were moved out of their places.”
I’m curious how you came to this conclusion about another civil war and why this occurs before the opening of the 7th seal, and why we’re in the 6th right now. I’ve been studying the timeline in Revelation and would love to learn more.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

BOMdotcom wrote: August 21st, 2022, 9:17 pm
Bronco73idi wrote: August 19th, 2022, 1:03 am Personally I think this country will be too weak from a civil war that will start in the home, father against son mother against daughter, if there be five, 2 will be against 3. With blood flowing through the streets before the end of the 6th seal where an earthquake so powerful that “every mountain and island were moved out of their places.”
I’m curious how you came to this conclusion about another civil war and why this occurs before the opening of the 7th seal, and why we’re in the 6th right now. I’ve been studying the timeline in Revelation and would love to learn more.
I’ll start this with this is my opinion that I have come to with the blessings of the Holy Ghost, I try to practice D&C 9:7-9 with all I learn about the workings of our lord.

Reading the institute manual and we learn each seal is 1k years, the example in the institute book it says about 0-1000AD is the 5th seal 1k-2k 6th seal. The key is the ending of the 4th seal, death riding a pale horse. The only death that matters is our lord and savior. That should answer the timeline of the seals.

Reading the Civil war prophecy in D&C 87 and you realize that there is a few things that didn’t happen. Here is an excellent read on it.

viewtopic.php?t=40729

Another thing I learned from the lord was the world wars were mentioned in Daniel 7:8

“there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots:”

BOMdotcom
captain of 50

Post by BOMdotcom »

Bronco73idi wrote: August 21st, 2022, 10:48 pm
BOMdotcom wrote: August 21st, 2022, 9:17 pm
I’ll start this with this is my opinion that I have come to with the blessings of the Holy Ghost, I try to practice D&C 9:7-9 with all I learn about the workings of our lord.

Reading the institute manual and we learn each seal is 1k years, the example in the institute book it says about 0-1000AD is the 5th seal 1k-2k 6th seal. The key is the ending of the 4th seal, death riding a pale horse. The only death that matters is our lord and savior. That should answer the timeline of the seals.

Reading the Civil war prophecy in D&C 87 and you realize that there is a few things that didn’t happen. Here is an excellent read on it.

viewtopic.php?t=40729

Another thing I learned from the lord was the world wars were mentioned in Daniel 7:8

“there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots:”
Very interesting. Thank you!

I too think that there’s much to D&C 87 that hasn’t happened yet. I’ll check out that thread.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Bronco73idi wrote: August 20th, 2022, 8:30 pm AJ Does an excellent job at covering the Carrington event in this video.
It makes an excellent case for not depending heavily on electronics as per Fourth Industrial Revolution. Maybe God is attacking the electronic infrastructure deliberately or perhaps the Gads anticipated this all along.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

Niemand wrote: August 23rd, 2022, 4:40 am
Bronco73idi wrote: August 20th, 2022, 8:30 pm AJ Does an excellent job at covering the Carrington event in this video.
It makes an excellent case for not depending heavily on electronics as per Fourth Industrial Revolution. Maybe God is attacking the electronic infrastructure deliberately or perhaps the Gads anticipated this all along.
If you know about the underground caves across the USA and DARPA’s 2021 unmanned robot project you can get a feeling about how much the Gads understand and know.

If you pay attention to my previous post you know I believe in old earth and that the evidence for the salt lake being higher then the tallest building in Utah is true. That happened roughly 22000 years ago (the sun micronova every 12k years) and at the same time the island of Manhattan was being formed from a couple thousand feet of ice and the oceans were 350’ lower. This is why you can see river canyons under the ocean in Google maps.

The important part of this relating to the Bible is the lord would let this event happen again if no one was worth being saved, like in the time of Noah. This time it would be fire and not water. The sun will still micronova in 2046-52 but he will protect us. The book of the plagues is about this time. This event of the sun not giving us light and waters contaminated is written in revelation and Isaiah.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

A peer review paper about classification of Novae

https://arxiv.org/abs/2402.00553

Ben Davidson talks a little about this paper here
The Bible describes mass destruction and burning before the second coming.

Isaiah 24:4-6
“therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left.”

Matthew 24
21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

3 Nephi 25
1 For behold, the day cometh that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble; and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the Lord of Hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.

D&C 45
42 And before the day of the Lord shall come, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon be turned into blood, and the stars fall from heaven.
43 And the remnant shall be gathered unto this place;

To build Zion

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

The Davidic Servant has posted a bit about this.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

BeNotDeceived wrote: February 8th, 2024, 7:26 pm The Davidic Servant has posted a bit about this.
When Michael said the earth will be rolled up like a scroll and no one will be saved?

I think he implied the ones following him will be saved.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Bronco73idi wrote: February 8th, 2024, 7:45 pm
BeNotDeceived wrote: February 8th, 2024, 7:26 pm The Davidic Servant has posted a bit about this.
When Michael said the earth will be rolled up like a scroll and no one will be saved?

I think he implied the ones following him will be saved.
Much the same could be said about Noah.