I was kicked out yet again at a store!

This is the place where you can discuss things completely Off Topic.
Lucifer
captain of 50

I was kicked out yet again at a store!

Post by Lucifer »

Ok, you can either think it's me or them but usually you will think it's me. However, I was kicked out of a store because I told the manager they needed to fix something. I suggested that they know the training they offered for a gym coach, and they did not know what it was however the more I talked about how the gym needed to improve the more he was frustrated. Luckily he didn't calltl the cops this time for suggesting that they just improve practices and knowledge. They were abruptly ending the conversation which makes me laugh a little "I have a meeting to get to" was so obviously rude I didn't even mention anything and then walked off saying "I'm the undercover boss!" LOL and it made him very very nervous. And I said later to the gym and then went on my way home.

Did you know this city I'm in is so evil that people will not give me a job because of that? I have to speak up about practices that are either bad, incorrect or stupid once in a while, or until they fix them. I mentioned, "well I need to see if you're a right fit for me not just the other way around" he of course got mad, then I said "ok if you cannot handle this...well...then you need to shape up because this would be a bad place to work." Of course I didn't say it THAT WAY. However, I mentioned it to him and then he got so mad he started calling someone, the police? For all I know.
Innocent until proven guilty, but it's always the opposite for me.

He is an bad person. But it's fine, don't worry about it. He's the one who's right. I mean this forum for some reason *wink* thinks *wink* I'm bad one or the one with the problem. No one knows what happened and they still make me the bad guy. Hahaha

Anyway, I wonder what else today. Jail for no reason? Jail for some harassment comment? I swear they are pulling crap out of a hat at this point. They know better.

I am hiding in another store at this point afraid of my life and police finding me because I said "you're weird." Because it offended him so badly that I had to run walk quickly out the door.

I did nothing and I'm not getting another threat from the police because he was an *a word* person. Do you see? I'm not the bad guy here. Lol

Anyway, I am not a nice person, hence the name, however people seem to think a good person is evil these days hence the name Lucifer.

Anyway, I am in super big trouble for some reason today. And still I'm good. Anyway. Go ahead say I'm the bad guy.

Luke
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: I was kicked out yet again at a store!

Post by Luke »

Emily, you need to get some serious help.

Not kidding or joking or attacking you.

Just being straight up.

JuneBug12000
captain of 1,000

Post by JuneBug12000 »

You are not necessarily bad, but you do seem to have a personality disorder.

It is fine to state your opinion, but not to try to make others conform unless there is immediate danger to people or property .

The things you discuss seem to be more preference or skill concerns about the people around you, not moral obligations.

What you are sharing are matters of preference. You should not view the arguments you are having under the umbrella of a moral duty or standing up with integrity. You are just causing contention and should learn not to do so. If you cannot learn this skill on your own, this is actually one of the few legitimate reasons to see a therapist.

They can help you finish the emotional development you lack. This is often caused by a traumatic event at a certain age that leaves one emotionally "stuck" at that age until they are able to restart their growth.

None of this post is meant to be insulting or sarcasm.

I do wish you well on your journey.

Lucifer
captain of 50

Post by Lucifer »

Luke wrote: August 15th, 2022, 1:23 pm Emily, you need to get some serious help.

Just being straight up.
Who the heck is Emily?

Lucifer
captain of 50

Post by Lucifer »

JuneBug12000 wrote: August 15th, 2022, 1:30 pm You are not necessarily bad, but you do seem to have a personality disorder.

It is fine to state your opinion, but not to try to make others conform unless there is immediate danger to people or property .

The things you discuss seem to be more preference or skill concerns about the people around you, not moral obligations.

What you are sharing are matters of preference. You should not view the arguments you are having under the umbrella of a moral duty or standing up with integrity. You are just causing contention and should learn not to do so. If you cannot learn this skill on your own, this is actually one of the few legitimate reasons to see a therapist.

They can help you finish the emotional development you lack. This is often caused by a traumatic event at a certain age that leaves one emotionally "stuck" at that age until they are able to restart their growth.

None of this post is meant to be insulting or sarcasm.

I do wish you well on your journey.
Thank you but what? You weren't even there, you don't even know me and you don't even like what's going on apparently. You're okay with them kicking me out for no reason? You're fine with that? Most people are usually not okay with this. Thank you now bye.

Artaxerxes
captain of 1,000

Post by Artaxerxes »

851edc6bab183ca54bafdead3d8a5eba~3.jpg
851edc6bab183ca54bafdead3d8a5eba~3.jpg (29.33 KiB) Viewed 959 times

Luke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Luke »

Lucifer wrote: August 15th, 2022, 1:34 pm
Luke wrote: August 15th, 2022, 1:23 pm Emily, you need to get some serious help.

Just being straight up.
Who the heck is Emily?
You are.

You aren’t fooling anyone.

Lucifer
captain of 50

Post by Lucifer »

Artaxerxes wrote: August 15th, 2022, 1:40 pm 851edc6bab183ca54bafdead3d8a5eba~3.jpg
Thank you.
Is this an insult again? Am I reading this wrong? Be nice!
I swear, you do realize that people are mean to me because most people are polite *butt* people.
Lol
I mean they are all polite. But not nice people. Usually this the case. It's not me it's them. Ha. So anyway, thank you for your comment, you don't even know me. Anyway...

Lucifer
captain of 50

Post by Lucifer »

Luke wrote: August 15th, 2022, 1:58 pm

Just being straight up.
Who the heck is Emily?
You are.

What kind of help do you suggest? Why? You don't even know the situation.

Mamabear
captain of 1,000

Post by Mamabear »

Lucifer wrote: August 15th, 2022, 12:13 pm Ok, you can either think it's me or them but usually you will think it's me. However, I was kicked out of a store because I told the manager they needed to fix something. I suggested that they know the training they offered for a gym coach, and they did not know what it was however the more I talked about how the gym needed to improve the more he was frustrated. Luckily he didn't calltl the cops this time for suggesting that they just improve practices and knowledge. They were abruptly ending the conversation which makes me laugh a little "I have a meeting to get to" was so obviously rude I didn't even mention anything and then walked off saying "I'm the undercover boss!" LOL and it made him very very nervous. And I said later to the gym and then went on my way home.

Did you know this city I'm in is so evil that people will not give me a job because of that? I have to speak up about practices that are either bad, incorrect or stupid once in a while, or until they fix them. I mentioned, "well I need to see if you're a right fit for me not just the other way around" he of course got mad, then I said "ok if you cannot handle this...well...then you need to shape up because this would be a bad place to work." Of course I didn't say it THAT WAY. However, I mentioned it to him and then he got so mad he started calling someone, the police? For all I know.

He is an bad person. But it's fine, don't worry about it. He's the one who's right. I mean this forum for some reason *wink* thinks *wink* I'm bad one or the one with the problem. No one knows what happened and they still make me the bad guy. Hahaha

Anyway, I wonder what else today. Jail for no reason? Jail for some harassment comment? I swear they are pulling crap out of a hat at this point. They know better.

I am hiding in another store at this point afraid of my life and police finding me because I said "you're weird." Because it offended him so badly that I had to run walk quickly out the door.

I did nothing and I'm not getting another threat from the police because he was an *a word* person. Do you see? I'm not the bad guy here. Lol

Anyway, I am not a nice person, hence the name, however people seem to think a good person is evil these days hence the name Lucifer.

Anyway, I am in super big trouble for some reason today. And still I'm good. Anyway. Go ahead say I'm the bad guy.
Emily, with all due respect, it isn’t normal for you to think that someone will call the police and have you arrested because you called them weird. People don’t call the police for that reason and the police won’t arrest you for that. I hope you’re not still hiding. I’m not a medical professional but it seems you may be suffering from some sort of paranoia.
That may be what Luke was referring to. I don’t know. Try to seek help from a friend you trust and have them help you contact a reputable dr.
Best,
Mamabear

Luke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Luke »

Lucifer wrote: August 15th, 2022, 3:10 pm
Luke wrote: August 15th, 2022, 1:58 pm

Just being straight up.
Who the heck is Emily?
You are.

What kind of help do you suggest? Why? You don't even know the situation.
Psychiatric help.

As for why, it's pretty clear. I'm not trying to go on some sort of offensive but your posts are just delusional and smack of serious mental illness.

I've actually refrained from saying anything these past few months but felt to speak up since you've started posting these things over the last couple of days.

No-one here is trying to attack you, in fact I think everyone here probably has good feeling towards you and wants to see you get well.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

These are not the right meds. I think you were happier when not taking any. One does not need a medical degree to see that these meds are wrong.

When I suggested using a fake name, I did not mean on LDSFF. I meant get away from the druggers. There are thousands of places that will feed you and ask nothing in return. The people using you for medical experiments are not looking out for your best interests. Take a bus ride every few months out of state to an undisclosed ATM to get your disability benefits and live wherever you are comfortable.

You can do or be anything you want. But you have to get off the drugs so you don't think everyone is out to get you.

There are a lot of people that will help you. Many on this forum. No one here wants to hurt you. The people that you have been turning to are not your friends.

Artaxerxes
captain of 1,000

Post by Artaxerxes »

Lucifer wrote: August 15th, 2022, 3:09 pm
Artaxerxes wrote: August 15th, 2022, 1:40 pm 851edc6bab183ca54bafdead3d8a5eba~3.jpg
Thank you.
Is this an insult again? Am I reading this wrong? Be nice!
I swear, you do realize that people are mean to me because most people are polite *butt* people.
Lol
I mean they are all polite. But not nice people. Usually this the case. It's not me it's them. Ha. So anyway, thank you for your comment, you don't even know me. Anyway...
It's not an insult, it's about how to view the world and others. It is imploring people to introspection to see if they are the problem, bit the rest of the world.

gkearney
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by gkearney »

Poor Emily, I do hope she gets the help she so clearly needs.

farmerchick
captain of 1,000

Post by farmerchick »

Fred wrote: August 15th, 2022, 4:07 pm These are not the right meds. I think you were happier when not taking any. One does not need a medical degree to see that these meds are wrong.

When I suggested using a fake name, I did not mean on LDSFF. I meant get away from the druggers. There are thousands of places that will feed you and ask nothing in return. The people using you for medical experiments are not looking out for your best interests. Take a bus ride every few months out of state to an undisclosed ATM to get your disability benefits and live wherever you are comfortable.

You can do or be anything you want. But you have to get off the drugs so you don't think everyone is out to get you.

There are a lot of people that will help you. Many on this forum. No one here wants to hurt you. The people that you have been turning to are not your friends.
I think surpassed a fresh start Fred....clearly there is much more to this story........like perhaps everyone else close to the situation understands this much better than internet warriors like us....unfortunately there seems to be a need for serious intervention....

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

farmerchick wrote: August 15th, 2022, 6:00 pm
Fred wrote: August 15th, 2022, 4:07 pm These are not the right meds. I think you were happier when not taking any. One does not need a medical degree to see that these meds are wrong.

I think surpassed a fresh start Fred....clearly there is much more to this story........like perhaps everyone else close to the situation understands this much better than internet warriors like us....unfortunately there seems to be a need for serious intervention....
If I had not met her and only had her posts to make a decision, I would agree. But I saw a person that is intelligent, kind, and should not have to live in a cage. We talked all day, went to lunch and dinner, and I did not see any of this crap. No boogey men, no paranoia. She told me she stresses out easy, but she seemed normal to me. I gotta tell ya, I have met far worse.

I don't doubt there are meds that might help her, but this last year has been a downward spiral. She appears to be getting worse. I don't think the people giving the meds are competent to judge the results. Maybe if they read LDSFF. But what I see is not improvement.

NeveR
captain of 1,000

Post by NeveR »

She is displaying all the diagnostics of paranoid schizophrenia, which, if true, makes her a potentially serious danger to herself and others. No exaggeration.

Fred, if you know her I would suggest you speak with her family and urge that she receives prompt help.

farmerchick
captain of 1,000

Post by farmerchick »

Fred wrote: August 15th, 2022, 6:20 pm
farmerchick wrote: August 15th, 2022, 6:00 pm

If I had not met her and only had her posts to make a decision, I would agree. But I saw a person that is intelligent, kind, and should not have to live in a cage. We talked all day, went to lunch and dinner, and I did not see any of this crap. No boogey men, no paranoia. She told me she stresses out easy, but she seemed normal to me. I gotta tell ya, I have met far worse.

I don't doubt there are meds that might help her, but this last year has been a downward spiral. She appears to be getting worse. I don't think the people giving the meds are competent to judge the results. Maybe if they read LDSFF. But what I see is not improvement.
well Fred..you know better about this than me...mental health can be a serious matter and things may not be as they appeared......wrong prescribed meds can make it worse.....hopefully things get better for her...you are very kind to have reached out to her......I wish her well.....

John Tavner
captain of 1,000

Post by John Tavner »

It isn't as simple as "get help." We think we are helping when we tell people to "get help" when really we are generally just increasing their anxiety and validating their fears. Teaching truth helps, giving perspective helps, listening can help if done right so, offering friendship, offering other things, but telling people they "need help" and then "washing your hands clean" as if you "did your part" won't help almost always - especially from strangers and from random people on the internet who say they care, but in reality care only enough to say "You need help." Or passive aggressively say "I hope you find the help you need."

Mamabear
captain of 1,000

Post by Mamabear »

John Tavner wrote: August 16th, 2022, 3:07 pm It isn't as simple as "get help." We think we are helping when we tell people to "get help" when really we are generally just increasing their anxiety and validating their fears. Teaching truth helps, giving perspective helps, listening can help if done right so, but telling people they "need help" and then "washing your hands clean" as if you "did your part" won't help almost always - especially from strangers and from random people on the internet who say they care, but in reality care only enough to say "You need help." Or passive aggressively say "I hope you find the help you need."
So you’re saying those of us who have prayed for Emily or tried to encourage her to get the help she needs from hundreds or thousands of miles away, don’t care? Or Fred who has reached out in person because he is near where she is? And who knows what others have done privately to assist her. It’s evident to me that people on here do care.
A question I’ve encountered in my life is, how do I help someone who doesn’t want help or won’t admit there is a problem? How do I help someone with a mental illness that they do not comprehend? There are many, sadly.
I’m curious to hear what you’ve done or what you suggest.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Lucifer wrote: August 15th, 2022, 12:13 pm Ok, you can either think it's me or them but usually you will think it's me. However, I was kicked out of a store because I told the manager they needed to fix something. I suggested that they know the training they offered for a gym coach, and they did not know what it was however the more I talked about how the gym needed to improve the more he was frustrated. Luckily he didn't calltl the cops this time for suggesting that they just improve practices and knowledge. They were abruptly ending the conversation which makes me laugh a little "I have a meeting to get to" was so obviously rude I didn't even mention anything and then walked off saying "I'm the undercover boss!" LOL and it made him very very nervous. And I said later to the gym and then went on my way home.

doordash.com/

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

It's hard to say if a single so called mental health professional has ever helped a single person ever in the history of the world. People considered mental cases have been locked up abused, drugged, raped, shocked, tortured, etc. for centuries. Fodder for the crazed wackos to experiment on.

President Reagan wondered why these people that had never hurt anyone was locked up in cages. He ordered them all turned loose.

I was waiting for a woman pushing a shopping cart to cross the street. As she got closer I could hear she was talking with someone. Then she started screaming and waving her arms and I could see she was not wearing an ear piece so the person was not on the phone. I could see no other person, so I have no idea who she was talking to.

Perhaps giving them a free place to live and food is all we can do. But we should do no harm.

When I was in junior high, a girl's mom died. She did not come home and police found her stuck on a sidewalk afraid to step over a crack in the cement. Something had clicked and she was sent to the funny farm in Provo and I never saw her again.

No doubt, there are people that do need help. Are we really helping them? Or do we turn them into lab rats for someone to have their way with?

If a person claims to know how the mind works, I would say that is a crazy person.

Maybe the lab rats should put on white coats and experiment on the so called mental professionals.

farmerchick
captain of 1,000

Post by farmerchick »

Fred you bring up an interesting perspective...i think everyone has symptoms of mental health issues...it's just how each of us manage it.......a couple of universal coping mechanisms come to mind.

1. Each of us need a purpose...we need to be creative somewhere and be appreciated just a little.....places like family, church, work, career friends are very important for purpose.
2. Each of need to take care of our bodies to optimize physical health.....like good food, exercise, sleep,
3. Each of us need to continue to learn...mental stimulation if you will.....by reading, hobbies, creating a home, cooking ect.
4. Each of us need varying emotional attachments (support system) to parents, siblings, friends, professional contacts, Romantic interests.

I know this could be an exhaustive list...but my point is this....under normal circumstances none of us have all these things....but we can have one of each category and still be a balanced individual.......when mental health starts spiraling out of control, dysfunction takes over all or most these areas and there is no purpose, no thinking about physical care, or mental stimulation and then all you have left is out of control emotions that govern your actions which are then deemed not socially acceptable by your family and the system....once that happens they send you to the doctors who look at your actions and then decide to give you meds to manage your mood swings....in some circumstances thats enough to help the person to Balance out all the categories I listed so they begin to have a purpose or start eating properly, maybe getting sober if needed.....beginning to care about other needs besides the immediate needs like food and sleep.....the root cause is never addressed by the psychologists and the mind is a frontier...,,I have seen people turn their lives around because they have a work ethic...i have seen really unbalanced people who are homeless get balanced by addressing purpose....i don't know what Emily's issues are..i don't pretend to know....I'm not talking about sociopaths, sexually deviant, or seriously chemically unbalanced or really evil people...I'm talking about moat people who suffer from depression, unhappiness, angry outbursts, teenage rebellion, financial issues which everyone goes through...it's how you use these categories that I listed that help to balance out your personality and find solutions....i know this is not a science paper...just my observations dealing with serious problems in my own life and being involved with others who have varying degrees of family dysfunction, addiction, homelessness.....this is why throwing money at the problem or trying to just medicate it never really solvrs anythung..it's a process to change yourself over time by using tools you learn along the way.....so when someone says just get help...like it is a no brainer solution to get a shrink and some meds.....thats just a portion of the issue and very rarely ever solves things even temporarily....and when you are in a situation with a family member who is suffering, it's very hard to deal with it in the proper way.....especially with adult children....also without believe in a high power it's pretty unlikely people with mental health challenges ever win the battle..

Lucifer
captain of 50

Post by Lucifer »

NeveR wrote: August 15th, 2022, 6:56 pm She is displaying all the diagnostics of paranoid schizophrenia, which, if true, makes her a potentially serious danger to herself and others. No exaggeration.

Fred, if you know her I would suggest you speak with her family and urge that she receives prompt help.
You're a danger to yourself. Stop attacking me as if I'm going hurt someone I would never do that. Thank you.

Lucifer
captain of 50

Post by Lucifer »

Ok when you have another meet up. I can come and show you I'm not a lunatic but you'd probably just be rude about it like so many other have. Mmhm. Just because you don't believe the way I do doesn't mean you do that. Now, what belief state it, what did I say and then explain why you think it's crazy. Calling someone crazy for psychiatric help is dangerous because if you you throw me in because I believe in something not "normal" then you can be thrown in too. Please explain with like examples instead of just accusing me. Then we can talk it out instead of just going back and forth about how crazy or not crazy I am.

You can say I'm crazy however, assigning me to a mental ward for this is bad. In my opinion.

However, I am going to explain more stuff to talk about however I don't want people calling my parents so I'm glad you do not know them.

If you want to share about why you believe my beliefs are crazy just let me know. Ok? I would prefer that instead of "throw her in the sea!" OK?

I want to show you that you're misinterpreting most things I said. Ok?

Thank you for being concerned.

Which belief was it?
The belief that most people don't make it to celestial kingdom?
The belief that people are out to get me because I'm a servant for Jesus? I mean don't you see this in the bible, book of mormon and d&c??? I mean everyone's against them ALMOST. goodness!

Paranoia only comes naturally when someone calls the cops on you FOR NO REASON. I mean it! I mean it! What if someone called on you for your opinion in public about covid or the government or whatever and shoved you into prison? We don't do that in America! You don't know the new then, they do have false arrests by the way and it happened to me. So no, my paranoia is normal.

God said I was being hounded by evil people and it was true. I was nearly arrested again, for what? Parking my car on the side of the road because I ran out of gasoline. I couldn't do anything so I sat and a police got so mad with nothing about me, but with him he got so mad he arrested me almost. I was scared to death. What the heck?? It's not NORMAL! of course not! I notice that and yes it's not me.

I would like you to test me, question me and ask, questions like "is the government after you?" "Do ufos fly around your house?" "Do you hear evil voices to kill people?" I mean those are questions that psychiatrists ask. Those questions, even if you are being logical, can still consider you a schizophrenic! Some people do believe in ufos flying around, some people do believe the governments after them because of what? They were a whistle-blower! And yes some people think of thoughts like "I want to hurt my child they're annoying" "I need to smack my child they're being annoying" these thoughts can make YOU schizophrenic because you heard an idea in your head. Trust me were all crazy!

So anyway, ask questions and I'll answer them. Thank you. Then you can make a logical conclusion. If you make logical conclusions after one post without asking more questions, you're not very logical because you don't know everything asking some questions to clarify rather that just immediately assume that would be great.

Now, let me tell you what I believe.

I am a servant.
I am Emily the person you kicked off for saying repent.
I went to church and they silenced me the same way. Yep.
I am not going to share everything with you, however I am tired of people calling the ambulance on me because I believe in what? God, angels and devils. This is incorrect. Despite my beliefs, schizophrenic do not usually ever kill people, murderers do that schizophrenic? No, there's a new study out saying schizophrenic know better than to hurt people. They are not the ones who hear voice say "kill someone!" OK? These people who say a voice told me! Are actually lieing or they're just thinking it was a voice it was an IDEA! So do worry about my own safety and others. Despite it all being weird to you, it won't make me evil. I get to choose that and I choose being GOOD. so I mean you could turn into a murderer if you wanted to. It's simple however I do not ever appreciate anyone ever accusing me of being so insane so delusional and evil that I would hurt someone. I would never do that.

I am a servant. I believe I am. I don't care if you hate me for that. I am a servant. I am like a prophet however not a prophet ok?
I am not grandiose delusional or having huge momentous feelings about myself being great in the eyes of Jesus. If I thought that myself the way I do now, I would think oh people will think I'm crazy, no ones special to Jesus these days to them.

I am not a bad person if you accuse me thats incorrect.

I have had hell because I found out my mission. None of you are helping by saying nicely "you're crazy for knowing your mission, your beliefs or whatever else you say" I am not angry at any of you. Ok?

However, of you ask something you'll be suprised. Please ask so I can answer, this is a miscommunication. Does this sound like a crazy person to you after asking that? No.

Anyway, bye